Season tickets - over 13,000 sold - half seasons on sale ( edited )

williamgerrard

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JALBO

• Alex Kintner

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

maroonlegions
14 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Currently flush with cash-type post.

:lol:

Worked hard and put a few bucks away.

All Out Attack
36 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Since fancying a Hibs win over Hearts he's effectively been talking to himself anyway.

Only on the cast iron guarantee of removing Levein and thus improving our chances for next season. 

Remember, there were 40% of JKB polled members in favour of removing Levein in a recent poll, and one win against Hibs does not make the last season better than it was. All it did was to make some on here feel happy we kept him. 

Let's see where the new signings take us and hopefully the resilience of Hearts supporters continues, with the season ticket uptake. 

Edited by All Out Attack

4 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Fair play to you.

Do you not get some sort of Directors experience one game per season?

7 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Some folk having a complete 'mare on this thread

8e23cc714beca176d9de30a258633004.gif

I must admit there are a lot more people taking the heat off me on here these days....

;)

Big Slim Stylee
1 minute ago, Jammy T said:

I must admit there are a lot more people taking the heat off me on here these days....

;)

Enjoy it while it lasts :laugh:

Will be 4 bought soon for my family. Shane we didnt renew as loved our seats but only had 2 there n needed 4 for this season so we’re on the move (to a cheaper bit!) 

maroonlegions
24 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Fair play to you.

Do you not get some sort of Directors experience one game per season?

Heard that before but not sure.

maroonlegions

Feck it going to go platinum  in section  Q  which is  £495 in the new stand. Difference  is £200 from the premium section £695.

I am going to pay in cash, as its better for the club, in doing so can you get your season ticket card done on that day instead of getting it posted out to you.???

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, maroonlegions said:

Feck it going to go platinum  in section  Q  which is  £495 in the new stand. Difference  is £200 from the premium section £695.

I am going to pay in cash, as its better for the club, in doing so can you get your season ticket card done on that day instead of getting it posted out to you.???

Done there and then.

:thumbsup:

JamboGraham
52 minutes ago, All Out Attack said:

Remember, there were 40% of JKB polled members in favour of removing Levein in a recent poll...

Appreciate that accuracy seems to be optional on this thread but the final result of that poll was 35%.

...a bit disco
Just now, JamboGraham said:

Appreciate that accuracy seems to be optional on this thread but the final result of that poll was 35%.

Damn those pesky facts, getting in the way of 'opinions'.

Portable Badger
14 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Better not get a seat next to me ya miserable shite !!!!!  :thumbsup:

The Classy sit in Q Section !!  Welcome aboard.

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Barack said:

AoA putting folk on ignore? :lol:

That's like Trump asking for a short back & sides.

Trump is also a roaster:laugh:

Bazzas right boot
21 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Mine was posted and came the day after. 

I think we'll struggle to sell 16K ST. 

I think we'll sell more than 11k

39 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Section Q platinum is a fine place to be.

They'll do the card there and then.

3 hours ago, Bez said:

Remember all the scaremongering posts about sales being right down because of Levein? 

We should bookmark this thread for next season when everyone starts losing their shit and making up stories about 4k or 7k sold again. :rofl:

Don't think anyone quoted that low a figure but I personally reckoned the summer figure would be 10-12k. Quite happily be proved wrong (as looks like may be the case) though as it means more money for the club and support for the team.  Definitely think the Celtic 1st half and hibs performance has had a positive effect on things. Showed us fans the team are capable of putting in spirited performances and playing some good football too. Hopefully be even better next season!

40 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Trump is also a roaster:laugh:

Plus, if he did without the hairspray, he’d only have the short sides. :)

Edited by Morgan

17 minutes ago, hmfcbilly said:

Don't think anyone quoted that low a figure but I personally reckoned the summer figure would be 10-12k. Quite happily be proved wrong (as looks like may be the case) though as it means more money for the club and support for the team.  Definitely think the Celtic 1st half and hibs performance has had a positive effect on things. Showed us fans the team are capable of putting in spirited performances and playing some good football too. Hopefully be even better next season!

Think the 4K fib was the season before tbf... right before we broke the record for sales up to that point. 

This sales period fib was 7.5k I think. :lol:

i wish jj was my dad
3 hours ago, Bez said:

Remember all the scaremongering posts about sales being right down because of Levein? 

We should bookmark this thread for next season when everyone starts losing their shit and making up stories about 4k or 7k sold again. :rofl:

Did the same concerned PHM not predict relegation battles, fail to make top 6, 3 home losses to Hibs and dressing room unrest because of our negative, dinosaur, arrogant manager? 

3 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Did the same concerned PHM not predict relegation battles, fail to make top 6, 3 home losses to Hibs and dressing room unrest because of our negative, dinosaur, arrogant manager? 

You talking about Craigosaurus Rex?

IMG_1046.JPG

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Quality seat. Only perk I think is an invite inside once a season but you won't be disappointed 

Big Slim Stylee
1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

Skinflint.?

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

Cash is always better. I turned up with two goats and a basket of fruit, the lady at the ticket office wasn't impressed. 

13,593 prediction  - as we are the best supporters and not flyby night out the woodwork vermin or glory hunting plastic paddies or East Coast knuckle dragging undead zombies.

BelgeJambo
2 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Cash is always better. I turned up with two goats and a basket of fruit, the lady at the ticket office wasn't impressed. 

Dilly Dilly

i wish jj was my dad
2 hours ago, All Out Attack said:

Only on the cast iron guarantee of removing Levein and thus improving our chances for next season. 

Remember, there were 40% of JKB polled members in favour of removing Levein in a recent poll, and one win against Hibs does not make the last season better than it was. All it did was to make some on here feel happy we kept him. 

Let's see where the new signings take us and hopefully the resilience of Hearts supporters continues, with the season ticket uptake. 

I bet he enjoyed the warm ovation he got before and after skelping your mob last week.   The healthy ST sales were only ever doubted by the multiple posting tramps and trolls on this board. 

Portable Badger
25 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

:laugh:

frankblack
27 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

I bet he enjoyed the warm ovation he got before and after skelping your mob last week.   The healthy ST sales were only ever doubted by the multiple posting tramps and trolls on this board. 

Also, that poll he quotes so vividly wasn't 40% - it was closer to 35%.  Once you take off the interlopers I think it was closer to 15% as witnessed by the renewal figures.

i wish jj was my dad
2 hours ago, JamboGraham said:

And IIRC most of the 35% wanted to see what happened next season

JamboGraham
28 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

And IIRC most of the 35% wanted to see what happened next season

No, it was 35% for out immediately or out at end of the season. If you draw a direct line between that figure and season tickets then we would have sold 9,100.

A conclusion could be that there is little correlation between views on the manager and purchasing a season ticket.

That is not to say that some will make a season ticket choice based on who manages the first team, or even who is in the board room, but it would appear to be a relatively insignificant figure.

4 hours ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

?

i wish jj was my dad
6 hours ago, JamboGraham said:

No, it was 35% for out immediately or out at end of the season. If you draw a direct line between that figure and season tickets then we would have sold 9,100.

A conclusion could be that there is little correlation between views on the manager and purchasing a season ticket.

That is not to say that some will make a season ticket choice based on who manages the first team, or even who is in the board room, but it would appear to be a relatively insignificant figure.

Will bow to your better knowledge then. Not first time I've got it wrong but Wednesday night suggested nowhere near that figure wants him to go anywhere in a hurry. 

Your second point is on the money. I would go as far  to venture that i would be happy to see the we band of malcontents who wanted us to lose the derby stay away from Tynecastle for good. That level of bitterness isn't welcome IMO 

Alex Kintner
2 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Will bow to your better knowledge then. Not first time I've got it wrong but Wednesday night suggested nowhere near that figure wants him to go anywhere in a hurry. 

Your second point is on the money. I would go as far  to venture that i would be happy to see the we band of malcontents who wanted us to lose the derby stay away from Tynecastle for good. That level of bitterness isn't welcome IMO 

Indeed. Must have been a difficult watch for them last week.

FarmerTweedy
14 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

So deflecting away from the handbag fights, i am buying a season ticket this week but i am  torn between buying  in  the Premium  section or the Gold section in the new main stand. Premium is £695 , does it come with any perks beside a comfy seat. ??

Why not platinum?

Edit: I see you have indeed gone for platinum! Enjoy!

Edited by FarmerTweedy

Strachsuit

This thread. :facepalm:

Anyway, latest numbers - just shy 12,000 by the looks of things? With over 11 weeks to the first game of the season, I'm supremely confident we'll reach similar numbers to last year. We'll be damn close to 14k. Outstanding effort after such a dismal season. 

16 hours ago, All Out Attack said:

Don't try and justify it sunshine. No Hearts supporter EVER wants us to get beat by that mob.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

...a bit disco
Just now, Notts1874 said:

Don't try and justify it sunshine. No Hearts supporter EVER wants us to get beat by that mob.

Wanting Hearts to lose ANY game is bad enough, but this...

Not the actions of a Hearts fan/supporter in any way, shape or form.

:thumbsdown:

2 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

That is the relevant sentence.  Nothing else required.

Surely no hearts fan actually wanted a defeat against hibs??? 

That game was massive for us, we had to win it.  Folk can go on about poor season finishing in 6th etc but for me losing against hibs hurts more than finishing in 6th.  That victory was very sweet and has changed the mood dramatically going into preseason.

I've been critical of Levein and was part of the Levein out brigade but victories like that against hibs and Aberdeen recently show we can mix it with the better teams in the league.

Unfortunately no season ticket for me this season as I work every Saturday and I can't justify it anymore, I'm probably the only Hearts fan that's delighted when a game gets moved to Friday/sunday/ midweek :lol:

Hopefully a good season this year and I am behind Levein to get it sorted.

frankblack
41 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

Surely no hearts fan actually wanted a defeat against hibs??? 

That game was massive for us, we had to win it.  Folk can go on about poor season finishing in 6th etc but for me losing against hibs hurts more than finishing in 6th.  That victory was very sweet and has changed the mood dramatically going into preseason.

I've been critical of Levein and was part of the Levein out brigade but victories like that against hibs and Aberdeen recently show we can mix it with the better teams in the league.

Unfortunately no season ticket for me this season as I work every Saturday and I can't justify it anymore, I'm probably the only Hearts fan that's delighted when a game gets moved to Friday/sunday/ midweek :lol:

Hopefully a good season this year and I am behind Levein to get it sorted.

Sadly there are a few so called Hearts fans on here that hate our manager so much that they would have preferred Hibs to beat us.  These clowns are an embarrassment need to find another team to support if they don't already do that.

2 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Sadly there are a few so called Hearts fans on here that hate our manager so much that they would have preferred Hibs to beat us.  These clowns are an embarrassment need to find another team to support if they don't already do that.

Yep @AlloutAttack is still around trying to give his opinion on Hearts after wanting Hibs to beat us.

Some brass neck the boy has.

stirlingshirejambo
17 hours ago, Gilbert’s Fridge said:

Better not get a seat next to me ya miserable shite !!!!!  :thumbsup:

The Classy sit in Q Section !!  Welcome aboard.

We have moved from lower P to upper Q due to an absolute roaster sitting behind me spoiling my enjoyment. Shame as there were some good folk around me but was dreading him being there each week spouting his anti Levein pish for 90 minutes non stop as well as critcising Buaben , Danny and Isma at every opportunity often before they even make pitch

Costs increased but looking forward to it

Edited by stirlingshirejambo

Mars plastic
18 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

So deflecting away from the handbag fights, i am buying a season ticket this week but i am  torn between buying  in  the Premium  section or the Gold section in the new main stand. Premium is £695 , does it come with any perks beside a comfy seat. ??

You're paying another 200 reeds to have an extra 4" of space each side, in other words, you're paying for fresh air. You'll also get an invite to the boardroom once a season, which I sacked as I wasn't prepared to wear a shirt and tie.

JamboGraham
7 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Whenever I see arguments that the actions of a director, the board or even the chair will have an impact on the support I think back to a quote by Wallace Mercer on the 'back from the brink' video.

"In the end the supporters couldn't care a toss who the chairmen is, the directors; they want players, players that they can support".

1 hour ago, stirlingshirejambo said:

We have moved from lower P to upper Q due to an absolute roaster sitting behind me spoiling my enjoyment. Shame as there were some good folk around me but was dreading him being there each week spouting his anti Levein pish for 90 minutes non stop as well as critcising Buaben , Danny and Isma at every opportunity often before they even make pitch

Costs increased but looking forward to it

I'm in upper Q and have to say that the folk round about me are sound (they might not say the same about me, mind).  Just as long as you keep the noise down...

maroonlegions

Well Friday afternoon is when i officially  become a PHM with the purchase of a ST in our glorious new main stand. 

:fth:

Alex Kintner

Some absolute wallopers in section A upper. There’s the knuckledragging racist who calls all of our black players “Fexake Bobin” and the moron behind me who moans constantly every time we pass the ball backward and screams about “getting it in the mixer”.

Also fed up of having to share half my seat with the rather rotund guy next to me (thought about asking him to pay half my ST next season!) so we’re moving to section T in the new stand.

Edited by Frank1874

magicjohnston

Are existing season ticket holders able to move seats even though original moving period is finished?