Season tickets - over 13,000 sold - half seasons on sale ( edited )

williamgerrard

Enzo Chiefo
3 minutes ago, Frank1874 said:

If you reckon we will be 10-15% down on last year you are predicting:

By 30th June we’ll only have sold 11.1-11.7k

By 27th July we’ll only have sold 11.4-12k

By 29th November we’ll only have sold 11.9-12.6k

You happy to nail your colours to the mast and stick with that?

To keep things simple Frank, i dont think we will be anywhere near last seasons total come the start of the season. 

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JALBO

• Alex Kintner

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alex Kintner
3 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

To keep things simple Frank, i dont think we will be anywhere near last seasons total come the start of the season. 

Define “anywhere near”. 10-15% as you said earlier?

Enzo Chiefo
3 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Really who gives a **** what enzo says. His credibility disappeared a long time back

Very modern approach Sir Gio. Why listen to different opinions when you can just stick to blind optimism and unfounded faith. 

i wish jj was my dad
1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

What are we ATM? 2.5k away? And a pay day coming up. No major signings yet either.  Dont think we will be all that far away and more importantly we will piss all over the shite for numbers and results. 

Enzo Chiefo
Just now, Frank1874 said:

Define “anywhere near”. 10-15% as you said earlier?

Yes, 10-15% i would say . 12 - 12.5. Nothing to suggest, having been on sale for 2 months already, that we will surpass that.

1 minute ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

What are we ATM? 2.5k away? And a pay day coming up. No major signings yet either.  Dont think we will be all that far away and more importantly we will piss all over the shite for numbers and results. 

Going by the latest dot count we are/were 139 short of 12k.

Last year we didn't hit 14k until the half season tickets went on sale in November.

We will be at least on a par with last season by the time the new season starts.

Just ignore those two dafties. They know perfectly well sales are good . They are a couple of attention seekers imo 

Alex Kintner
6 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Yes, 10-15% i would say . 12 - 12.5. Nothing to suggest, having been on sale for 2 months already, that we will surpass that.

We’ve almost sold 12k already mate. At this rate we’ll equal last year

Enzo Chiefo
17 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

No evidence at all for that JJ. Pay days are irrelevant. We are relying on newcomers now. The very fact that we sold, apparently, 4k in the last few days of the renewal period would indicate that that deadline was key. There simply isnt a band of people waiting in the wings to buy a ST. Poor performances and ridiculous fixture schedules preclude anyone other than diehards from wanting a ST.

Edited by Enzo Chiefo

Just now, Enzo Chiefo said:

No evidence at all for that JJ. Pay days are irrelevant. We are relying on newcomers now. The very fact that we sold, apparently, 4k in the last few days of the renewal period would indicate that that deadline was key. There simply isnt a band of people waiting in the wings to buy a ST. Poor performances and ridiculous fixturing precludes anyone other than diehards from wanting a ST.

What a misery guts

What ever pans out Hearts will always be the 3rd best supported team in Scotland

F T H 

Enzo Chiefo
7 minutes ago, Frank1874 said:

We’ve almost sold 12k already mate. At this rate we’ll equal last year

At this rate last year, after 2 months of sales , we had sold 13.5K had we not?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
23 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Very modern approach Sir Gio. Why listen to different opinions when you can just stick to blind optimism and unfounded faith. 

I like balance not boredom.

Alex Kintner
9 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

At this rate last year, after 2 months of sales , we had sold 13.5K had we not?

Sold 13.5 after three months. We only started selling this year 2/3 weeks earlier

Enzo DESPERATE for sales to be low. He’s shifted the goalposts on a weekly basis but it’s fairly obvious as to what he’d like to  happen.

Sad to read as ive no doubt he’s a Hearts fan.

Thats what blind hatred does to you I guess.

:sad: 

i wish jj was my dad
24 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

No evidence at all for that JJ. Pay days are irrelevant. We are relying on newcomers now. The very fact that we sold, apparently, 4k in the last few days of the renewal period would indicate that that deadline was key. There simply isnt a band of people waiting in the wings to buy a ST. Poor performances and ridiculous fixture schedules preclude anyone other than diehards from wanting a ST.

Hurting, old boy. I feel your pain. Time to give it up and accept sales are holding up.

Most people recognise we have gone through an exceptionally challenging season and are looking forward to getting our recovery back on track after a spectacular gamble went wrong and we made our biggest capital investment ever. 

Very, very exciting times ahead. ?

fabienleclerq
55 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Really who gives a **** what enzo says. His credibility disappeared a long time back

Has he stopped posting as Escobar aswell?!

49 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Can’t be arsed reading through the thread.Have you bought a season ticket? I

kingantti1874
44 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

He's not getting binned enzo.

Enzo Chiefo
22 minutes ago, Highways and Byways said:

Enzo DESPERATE for sales to be low. He’s shifted the goalposts on a weekly basis but it’s fairly obvious as to what he’d like to  happen.

Sad to read as ive no doubt he’s a Hearts fan.

Thats what blind hatred does to you I guess.

:sad: 

Blind love for a club actually rather than pinning faith on a manager who really, all things considered, should not have been so easily able to wangle his way into the position that he has at the moment.

Edited by Enzo Chiefo

5 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Blind love for a club actually rather than pinning faith on a manager who really, all things considered, should not have been so easily wangle his way into the position that he has at the moment.

Blind love for the club. I would go for that. Seems to me as a Hearts supporter a far better place to be than In that dark place seething with a hatred for a man who is actually a died in the wool Hearts man. Not that I don't have bones to pick with him over some of what has gone on, but I trust him to put things right.

Alex Kintner
8 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Blind love for a club actually rather than pinning faith on a manager who really, all things considered, should not have been so easily able to wangle his way into the position that he has at the moment.

72CB83A4-CA31-4B51-AECF-B9FF7FA34074.gif

Jamboelite
1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Clearly not going to get anywhere near last year's total. I would expect us to be 10-15% down on last year i reckon. The prolonged sales period was designed to get the money in early and clearly, the vast majority of people that are going to buy one, have already done so. All credit to those who have renewed, for the loyalty and patience that they have demonstrated but , clearly, AB needs to look back at last year's managerial search and realise that she made the wrong call 

10-15% down hmm lets work this through so 14,000 ST’s last year.

So 1400-2100 ST’s lower than last season which would be ST’s of 11900-12,600

And we are already by the counters prediction around 11,800.

im going to then say you’re slavering utter pish if thats your estimate.

Edited by Jamboelite

15 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I also share the same blind love for the club as you claim.

Difference being, I want Hearts to sell as many season tickets as possible whereas you’d clearly be content if we sold less than last year. 

Whether it’s a  ‘significant’, ‘worrying’ or ‘10-15%’ decrease (as has been your claim in recent weeks depending on how the wind blows) your agenda is abundantly clear.

I pity you.

Edited by Highways and Byways

3 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

10-15% down hmm lets work this through so 14,000 ST’s last year.

So 1400-2100 ST’s lower than last season which would be ST’s of 11900-12,600

And we are already by the counters prediction around 11,800.

im going to start then say your slaver utter pish if thats your estimate.

Once we hit 12k his language will change.

Then we’ll announce 13k and it’ll change further.

Its what he does. All in the name of not wanting CL as manager. 

Pathetic stuff really.

Enzo Chiefo
22 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Hurting, old boy. I feel your pain. Time to give it up and accept sales are holding up.

Most people recognise we have gone through an exceptionally challenging season and are looking forward to getting our recovery back on track after a spectacular gamble went wrong and we made our biggest capital investment ever. 

the time, was appointing such a divisive andVery, very exciting times ahead. ?

The biggest gamble JJ and i knew it at the time, was appointing such a divisive and stubborn character as Levein to oversee the entire football dept. AB basically sub-contracted the decision making process to him. 

Yes, it worked up until Jan 2015 but since then we have regressed. We finished 3rd in our first season back but , as our rivals caught up and gained promotion they have surpassed us. Firstly Rangers and now Hibs, both came up and immediately overtook us at the first attempt. Stevie Clarke arrived in August and did the same, which is why we have now been pushed down to 6th. The man in charge of overseeing our entire footballing operation , and who has been for 4 years, is still revered by many on this board. At any other club in the country, he would have been sacked a long time ago but here , a proportion of the support cling to him like a comfort blanket hoping that next season, the next window will be the one. It defies all logic.

13 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

The biggest gamble JJ and i knew it at the time, was appointing such a divisive and stubborn character as Levein to oversee the entire football dept. AB basically sub-contracted the decision making process to him. 

Yes, it worked up until Jan 2015 but since then we have regressed. We finished 3rd in our first season back but , as our rivals caught up and gained promotion they have surpassed us. Firstly Rangers and now Hibs, both came up and immediately overtook us at the first attempt. Stevie Clarke arrived in August and did the same, which is why we have now been pushed down to 6th. The man in charge of overseeing our entire footballing operation , and who has been for 4 years, is still revered by many on this board. At any other club in the country, he would have been sacked a long time ago but here , a proportion of the support cling to him like a comfort blanket hoping that next season, the next window will be the one. It defies all logic.

Who's your favourite Hibs player?

Jaap's Sigh

Come on Enzo. I’m still waiting on you to provide evidence to back up your statement on page 53 of this thread. I asked for it back then and you were suddenly posted missing. 

Please show proof of me saying that Levein is going to win silverware. 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
59 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Very, very exciting times ahead. ?

I know 4 people who have renewed to watch Hearts play. None including myself believe we are recovering. We are simply in limp along mode until Levein is gone as he simply won't change his 'just don't lose' mentality away from home. He might get us the odd 3rd place finish but you can forget about any type of trophy.

frankblack
9 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

I know 4 people who have renewed to watch Hearts play. None including myself believe we are recovering. We are simply in limp along mode until Levein is gone as he simply won't change his 'just don't lose' mentality away from home. He might get us the odd 3rd place finish but you can forget about any type of trophy.

:bigyawn:

:bolt:

12 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Correct 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Only Celtic have won a trophy in 30 months by the time the next one is won.

Sack the rest of them

Geoff the Mince

I was having quite a  good day then I opened this thread , 

dear lord . . When does the season start !?

3 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Sack the rest of them

It's the product on the park that's the problem, yes we had a unbeaten run at Tynecastle but the style of football was gash so I hope for more attacking game but a leopard can't change it's spots but we'll see. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Shedro said:

It's the product on the park that's the problem, yes we had a unbeaten run at Tynecastle but the style of football was gash so I hope for more attacking game but a leopard can't change it's spots but we'll see. 

Just it wasn't gash at Tynecastle at all.

Bit of a gash argument no matter how many times you say it. 

Funnily enough the people attacking Levein are far more boring than him. 

Quite an irony eh :lol:

frankblack

If you can't see that we had problems fielding a consistent team over the course of the season through injuries then there isn't much hope for you.

This constant drone from the likes of you about "a leopard can't change its spots" is both incredibly tiresome and uneducated.  The question remains - are you going to procrastinate on here about it or withold your seasn ticket money and stick to your principles?

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
9 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Sack the rest of them

I wouldn't put a mark on anyone who loses to Celtic.

Motherwell away though? When the team can compete against anyone at home you can't say Levein couldn’t set us up to be better. He can it's his mindset that's the problem. Not his ability.

He really is a good manager will get us 3rd or 4th with an exceptional home record next season. Until he leaves Tynecastle. Ibrox was a disgrace and not reflective of what the team or Levein is capable of.

2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Just it wasn't gash at Tynecastle at all.

Bit of a gash argument no matter how many times you say it. 

Funnily enough the people attacking Levein are far more boring than him. 

Quite an irony eh :lol:

Oh aye the irony, you either don't go to the games or love boring football as you weren't watching the same game as I was but each to his own I suppose. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Motherwell away though? When the team can compete against anyone at home you can't say Levein couldn’t set us up to be better. He can it's his mindset that's the problem. Not his ability.

He really is a good manager will get us 3rd or 4th with an exceptional home record next season. Until he leaves Tynecastle. Ibrox was a disgrace and not reflective of what the team or Levein is capable of.

Aye well he will be the man in charge and plenty have backed the club and the manager. 

Last season is just that. New season plans ahead. Stronger squad.  Options that simply were not there this past season 

How old are you?

69  how about you.

And who's your favourite Hibs player?

How old are you?

Don't ask as the others from the play group will arrive and start stalking you around the board. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Oh aye the irony, you either don't go to the games or love boring football as you weren't watching the same game as I was but each to his own I suppose. 

Nah your opinions way more dull than the football I watched. Destroying Celtic Aberdeen and St Johnstone. 3 derbies unbeaten at Tynecastle. Utter gash :rofl:

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Shedro said:

Don't ask as the others from the play group will arrive and start stalking you around the board. 

Yet more irony. A master of the art 

Enzo Chiefo
42 minutes ago, Jaap's Sigh said:

Come on Enzo. I’m still waiting on you to provide evidence to back up your statement on page 53 of this thread. I asked for it back then and you were suddenly posted missing. 

Please show proof of me saying that Levein is going to win silverware. 

I referred to posters that THINK CL will win silverware.  Sorry, providing that evidence may be more difficult to come by.  

One thing I noticed from the season ticket count last year, was that the figures that we were counting started to diverge from the club's official figures as time went on. Because we can't count everything - primarily hospitality season passes or wheelchair or blind and PA season tickets are unavailable for us to track - the excellent work done on here will almost certainly be behind the actually figures already achieved. At this stage it may be that we're only 100 or so behind the actually figure sold (so Hearts might actually be past 12,000 already), but by the time August came we were well over 200 behind, and by the time club said we'd reached 14,000, we were counting more like 13,500-13.600 - over 400 behind the actual sales when everything was included. So whatever figures we end up with here, based on last year, it's a reasonable assumption that we'll be behind the curve of actual sales.

One other thing from last year - the club didn't give us every 'thousand' milestone, so just because we haven't heard the club announce 11,000 or 12,'000 doesn't mean we haven't passed both. 

Edited by JALBO
grammar error

Enzo Chiefo
2 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

69  how about you.

And who's your favourite Hibs player?

It's amazing . Throw down some facts and the Church of Levein bounce on to the back foot. Ive supported Hearts for more tgan 40 years my antipidean pal.

i wish jj was my dad
6 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Folk recognise that we need to do better next season. 4th minimum for me. Silverware shouldn't be beyond us either. Getting better away from home is also a must.

I was spewing at Motherwell but the reality is with the exception of a handful of seasons we've been shite outside Edinburgh since Doddie. If Craig fixes that we will be some team.