Season tickets - over 13,000 sold - half seasons on sale ( edited )

williamgerrard

Alex Kintner
Just now, magicjohnston said:

Are existing season ticket holders able to move seats even though original moving period is finished?

Yeah :thumbsup:

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JALBO

• Alex Kintner

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

magicjohnston
3 minutes ago, Frank1874 said:

Yeah :thumbsup:

Cheers mate! Renewed, but quite fancy a move. Some right grumpy moaners near by since we got shifted when the new stand opened!

Edited by magicjohnston

japanjambo

Here we go...season tickets left to sell:

A- 262

B- 236

C- 85

D- 18

E- 101

F- 234

G- 194

H- 653

J- 591

N- 269

P- 174

Q- 52

R- 20

S- 112

T- 133

V- 233

W- 48

X- 51

Y- 75

Z- 269

TOTAL - 3810

Alex Kintner
2 minutes ago, japanjambo said:

A- 262

B- 236

C- 85

D- 18

E- 101

F- 234

G- 194

H- 653

J- 591

N- 269

P- 174

Q- 52

R- 20

S- 112

T- 133

V- 233

W- 48

X- 51

Y- 75

Z- 269

TOTAL - 3810

So what does that put sales at?

Alex Kintner
3 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Under 11,000 ?

Knew we’d struggle to reach 11k :(

:leveinproblem:

9 minutes ago, Frank1874 said:

Knew we’d struggle to reach 11k :(

:leveinproblem:

Light blue touch paper and stand well back. Lol

scott herbertson
6 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

What were we at this time alst year?

..the end of our tethers - Cathro must go or I'm not renewing my ST

So basically same old same old

Alex Kintner

Some key figures and dates from last year for comparison: 

By 6th June last year we had reached 10.5k

By 30th June last year we reached 13k

By 27th July last year we had reacher 13.7k

By 29th November last year we had reached 14k

17 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Not many as they didn’t go on sale until 15 May

8 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

..the end of our tethers - Cathro must go or I'm not renewing my ST

So basically same old same old

For reasons I can't explain I actually got excited about the season ahead this time last year.

It lasted till July

:facepalm:

scott herbertson
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

For reasons I can't explain I actually got excited about the season ahead this time last year.

It lasted till July

:facepalm:

I struggled last year to maintain my usual preseason blind optimism. Much happier about this one - at least we have proper strikers and at least one quality midfielder. Let's hope the optimism lasts past the league cup stages!

Heartsofgold
54 minutes ago, japanjambo said:

A- 262

B- 236

C- 85

D- 18

E- 101

F- 234

G- 194

H- 653

J- 591

N- 269

P- 174

Q- 52

R- 20

S- 112

T- 133

V- 233

W- 48

X- 51

Y- 75

Z- 269

TOTAL - 3810

One more down in section Y.  Bought one for my cousin who's out of work and needs cheering up.

FarmerTweedy
44 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

A lot less than this year, as this was only the second day of sales!

9 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

One more down in section Y.  Bought one for my cousin who's out of work and needs cheering up.

Good man, :thumbsup:

42 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

Not many as they didn’t go on sale until 15 May

So we've sold more than this time last year.   That's great news ???

1 hour ago, Frank1874 said:

Some absolute wallopers in section A upper. There’s the knuckledragging racist who calls all of our black players “Fexake Bobin” and the moron behind me who moans constantly every time we pass the ball backward and screams about “getting it in the mixer”.

Also fed up of having to share half my seat with the rather rotund guy next to me (thought about asking him to pay half my ST next season!) so we’re moving to section T in the new stand.

:rofl: 

27 minutes ago, RENE said:

So we've sold more than this time last year.   That's great news ???

:sweeet: 

Alex Kintner
5 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

:rofl: 

It’s no laughing matter bud. Every time we score and he stands up the poor guy in front of him gets a dunt on the back of the head from his gut. :o

Edited by Frank1874

23 hours ago, All Out Attack said:

Only on the cast iron guarantee of removing Levein and thus improving our chances for next season. 

Remember, there were 40% of JKB polled members in favour of removing Levein in a recent poll, and one win against Hibs does not make the last season better than it was. All it did was to make some on here feel happy we kept him. 

Let's see where the new signings take us and hopefully the resilience of Hearts supporters continues, with the season ticket uptake. 

According to my calculation we've now sold 12,124.

Can anyone who's good at this confirm?

1 hour ago, Frank1874 said:

It’s no laughing matter bud. Every time we score and he stands up the poor guy in front of him gets a dunt on the back of the head from his gut. :o

No' many dunts then? :lol:

Unless we're playing Celtic....

Clerry Jambo
23 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Your guess is as good as mines Doug, however with just under 4K to sell and basing number of seasons to be sold approx 15k, I’m going to suggest nearer 11k but what the hell do I know!!

3 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Your guess is as good as mines Doug, however with just under 4K to sell and basing number of seasons to be sold approx 15k, I’m going to suggest nearer 11k but what the hell do I know!!

We will find out this week I reckon.

I seem to remember a post from FF at the weekend saying he reckoned we had sold 11600 odd at that point.

It's further back in the thread.

6 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

I think we were up to 11600 odds under the ever reliable @footballfirst’s last dot count.

Eagerly anticipating the 12k klaxon.

:jjyay:

mainstandjambo
4 hours ago, japanjambo said:

A- 262

B- 236

C- 85

D- 18

E- 101

F- 234

G- 194

H- 653

J- 591

N- 269

P- 174

Q- 52

R- 20

S- 112

T- 133

V- 233

W- 48

X- 51

Y- 75

Z- 269

TOTAL - 3810

Don't want to be a spoilsport Japan but according to my last count you appear to have underestimated Sections G and P by 100 each. There are also 95 seats left in Premium section which you have omitted from your count. I would estimate just over 4100 left. 

1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

I think it's nearer 11,800. FF will be along in a minute I'm sure........

All Out Attack
6 minutes ago, JALBO said:

I think it's nearer 11,800. FF will be along in a minute I'm sure........

With a couple of months before the new season starts, that's pretty good going. 

Do we have an estimate of what the daily increase is. 

i wish jj was my dad
7 hours ago, JamboGraham said:

Whenever I see arguments that the actions of a director, the board or even the chair will have an impact on the support I think back to a quote by Wallace Mercer on the 'back from the brink' video.

"In the end the supporters couldn't care a toss who the chairmen is, the directors; they want players, players that they can support".

Fair comment for 99.999% of our support. Just a few noisy individuals probably just on here that are more interested in the people running the club than they are about results.

Portable Badger
7 hours ago, stirlingshirejambo said:

We have moved from lower P to upper Q due to an absolute roaster sitting behind me spoiling my enjoyment. Shame as there were some good folk around me but was dreading him being there each week spouting his anti Levein pish for 90 minutes non stop as well as critcising Buaben , Danny and Isma at every opportunity often before they even make pitch

Costs increased but looking forward to it

You'll enjoy it.  We're a great bunch in Upper Q

Silvery_Moon

Around 12,000 at this point is great. Plenty time to get to 13,000 before the new season starts. Make an exciting signing or two and it could go higher. 

On 15 May 2018 at 12:21, JALBO said:

I'll be honest, I don't recall half season tickets last season at all. I must have missed it. My impression was the 14,000 STs were full season tickets either for all the games including Murrayfield or all the games at Tynecastle - the club announced it in November at least.

They were on sale for what seemed like a really really short time. I never worked out why they stopped them so early.

Silvery_Moon

Quick question. It looks on e tickets that tickets are available for all of the front four rows in section D. Do we know for certain that the tunnel is being removed? 

Unless that is how they have always shown it and those dots are never available to buy. 

Big Slim Stylee
6 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

:lol:

Honestly,  well done chap.

Edited by Big Slim Stylee

Gorgie_Rules

Good news if we are around the 12,000 mark already, the club should announce that soon as if so.

Means 6 weeks to sell 1,000 to match last years figures, with another pay to come for many and signings to be announced that's not unrealistic 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

About time for Mrs Budge to report in for end of season bulletin 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 minutes ago, Barack said:

"Generally, shite. Must do better."

Ann Budge.

Should cover it pretty much...

Yeah. 

Be good to find out plans for the rest of the stand 

japanjambo
Just now, Heartsofgold said:

:thumbsup:

japanjambo
Just now, mainstandjambo said:

Don't want to be a spoilsport Japan but according to my last count you appear to have underestimated Sections G and P by 100 each. There are also 95 seats left in Premium section which you have omitted from your count. I would estimate just over 4100 left. 

Oh! You're correct! Forgot to add the premium in! Add 95! plus 100 more in G and P. Was bleary eyed by the time I got there! :pleased:

Edited by japanjambo

PhoenixHearts
22 hours ago, Haken said:

That is the relevant sentence.  Nothing else required.

That's AOA for you. So overcome with gammon powered hatred for Levein that he'd literally sacrifice the derby as long as it undermines the manager. Pathetic.

I've heard semi-plasuable arguments for people here begrudgingly 'supporting' hibs in europe (coefficient blah blah).

I even heard a few mention they'd preferred hibs to win the Scottish cup over rangers in 2016. (I understood in theory, as I hate rangers more than any other club, but alas, I couldn't bring myself to 'support' either team in that game, surprise surprise)

Both instances are what I'd say are way, way out on the fringes of being a true Hearts supporter. Playing with fire so to speak...

But wanting Hibs to beat your own ****ing team? Get right in the bin. Then have yourself fired into the sun. That's utterly unforgivable. 

Anyway, this is a season ticket thread, and AOA will be pleased to hear, now that I finally have the time and I'll be around for the whole season, I was able to purchase my first ever Season Ticket! Why? because I'm a Hearts fan. And we support our club. That's kinda our thing.

And that's regardless of the manager.

8 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

That's AOA for you. So overcome with gammon powered hatred for Levein that he'd literally sacrifice the derby as long as it undermines the manager. Pathetic.

I've heard semi-plasuable arguments for people here begrudgingly 'supporting' hibs in europe (coefficient blah blah).

I even heard a few mention they'd preferred hibs to win the Scottish cup over rangers in 2016. (I understood in theory, as I hate rangers more than any other club, but alas, I couldn't bring myself to 'support' either team in that game, surprise surprise)

Both instances are what I'd say are way, way out on the fringes of being a true Hearts supporter. Playing with fire so to speak...

But wanting Hibs to beat your own ****ing team? Get right in the bin. Then have yourself fired into the sun. That's utterly unforgivable. 

Anyway, this is a season ticket thread, and AOA will be pleased to hear, now that I finally have the time and I'll be around for the whole season, I was able to purchase my first ever Season Ticket! Why? because I'm a Hearts fan. And we support our club. That's kinda our thing.

And that's regardless of the manager.

No " understand in theory " about it.

Anyone who wanted Hibs to win the Big Cup, and break that long record, needs help !

PhoenixHearts
4 minutes ago, Boab said:

Anyone who wanted Hibs to win the Big Cup, and break that long record, needs help !

Well, the argument I heard was that (paraphrasing) "Rangers winning a big cup, (in addition to their promotion that season) will re-validate them as a team and that mob don't deserve any joy after they so willingly walked away and let their club die" / "at least hibs is a real club". Usual sevco themed fare. I love a good zombie wind-up, but I honestly struggle to think of a game I cared less about than the 2016 final. Give me Georgian 3rd divison relegation playoffs any day.

1 hour ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Well, the argument I heard was that (paraphrasing) "Rangers winning a big cup, (in addition to their promotion that season) will re-validate them as a team and that mob don't deserve any joy after they so willingly walked away and let their club die" / "at least hibs is a real club". Usual sevco themed fare. I love a good zombie wind-up, but I honestly struggle to think of a game I cared less about than the 2016 final. Give me Georgian 3rd divison relegation playoffs any day.

It was a crap argument then and has been shown to be just that re. how Hibs have done since.

Some queer folk on here at times.

4 hours ago, Boab said:

:spoton: Boab.