Season tickets - over 13,000 sold - half seasons on sale ( edited )

williamgerrard

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Boab said:

It was a crap argument then and has been shown to be just that re. how Hibs have done since.

Some queer folk on here at times.

Ahem... 

On the flip side that argument has been strengthened by the fact rangers are struggling and haven't managed a second place, went through 3 managers, knocked out of Europe in the first round and are financially... Eh dubious. 

Hibs are nothing to be fearful of, cup or no cup. 

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JALBO

• Alex Kintner

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Renewed this morning (in hope rather than expectation). It's what Saturday's (or Sunday's or Friday nights or any other time that suits the arseholes running the game up here) are for

1 hour ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Ahem... 

On the flip side that argument has been strengthened by the fact rangers are struggling and haven't managed a second place, went through 3 managers, knocked out of Europe in the first round and are financially... Eh dubious. 

Here we go again eh, Tosh.

Hibs are our oldest and closest rivals, not sevco. 

The " knocked out in the first round of Europe " was a line we came up with to point out that sevco winning the cup wouldn't mean anything.

Simply, if they had won it, they would still be in the position they're in now !

No amount of goal post moving will prop up an already ridiculed argument. Now...stop it !

Edited by Boab

Bazzas right boot
18 minutes ago, Boab said:

Here we go again eh, Tosh.

Hibs are our oldest and closest rivals, not sevco. 

The " knocked out in the first round of Europe " was a line we came up with to point out that sevco winning the cup wouldn't mean anything.

Simply, if they had won it, they would still be in the position they're in now !

No amount of goal post moving will prop up an already ridiculed argument. Now...stop it !

You don't know that..

I've never moved the goal posts. 

Stop it - it wasn't me that brung it up then started having underhand pot shots at fellow Hearts fans. 

Already, "need help" and "arse holes" are what some have already called fellow fans (me personally who has also bought a season ticket) for having a different view and hating rangers more, all on a thread about our season tickets. 

Stay classy

Some might call that obsessed, tho. 

I make no apologies for disliking rangers more than Hibs. 

Hibs are a shite football team, rangers are a horrible institution, imo. 

41 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

You don't know that..

I've never moved the goal posts. 

Stop it - it wasn't me that brung it up then started having underhand pot shots at fellow Hearts fans. 

Already, "need help" and "arse holes" are what some have already called fellow fans (me personally who has also bought a season ticket) for having a different view and hating rangers more, all on a thread about our season tickets. 

Stay classy

Some might call that obsessed, tho. 

You do need help, Tosh. Help in understanding what rivalry is, imo.

They hadn't won it in 113 years and we rejoiced in that fact, and still would if they had failed yet again.

To me, that's rivalry ! Plain and simple.

And, please, don't give me the claptrap about people being obsessed. Every time this raises it's head, you're all over it like a rash. 

On topic, well done on buying a ST.

Edited by Boab

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Boab said:

You do need help, Tosh. Help in understanding what rivalry is, imo.

They hadn't won it in 113 years and we rejoiced in that fact, and still would if they had faided yet again.

To me, that's rivalry ! Plain and simple.

And, please, don't give me the claptrap about people being obsessed. Every time this raises it's head, you're all over it like a rash. 

On topic, well done on buying a ST.

I understand rivalry all too well. 

It's emotion and passion and has history. All great things. 

I just dislike rangers more and honestly believe like Aberdeen have shown that they are vulnerable, and anything, anything no matter how distasteful that keeps them like that is benificial to Hearts ( and maybe even Scottish football). 

Time has proven us both right so far, but I expect hibs to drop a little, hopefully we can get closer to rangers in the next season or two. 

Just like ict, St Johnstone, Killie winning the SC I forget all about Hibs winning it until folk bring it up on here, which happens far too often for this Hearts fans liking. 

Over it like a rash? the important point is that I do not bring it up, others do-allot, as proven by this exchange?

Edited by WeeChuck'sHeed

8 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

I understand rivalry all too well. 

It's emotion and passion and has history. All great things. 

I just dislike rangers more and honestly believe like Aberdeen have shown that they are vulnerable, and anything, anything no matter how distasteful that keeps them like that is benificial to Hearts ( and maybe even Scottish football). 

Time has proven us both right so far, but I expect hibs to drop a little, hopefully we can get closer to rangers in the next season or two. 

Just like ict, St Johnstone, Killie winning the SC I forget all about Hibs winning it until folk bring it up on here, which happens far too often for this Hearts fans liking. 

Over it like a rash? the important point is that I do not bring it up, others do-allot, as proven by this exchange?

I'll never understand it, mate.

It's perplexing to me and, probably, just about everyone else.

If it's the good of Scottish Football we want, we should be hoping the hooped demons get liquidated as well. 

That's nothing to do with rivalry between two clubs like Hearts and Hibs mind.

Anyhoo.....this is a ST thread....apologies and no personal attack on you, bud.

Even though it looks like it !!

?

Bazzas right boot
14 minutes ago, Boab said:

I'll never understand it, mate.

It's perplexing to me and, probably, just about everyone else.

If it's the good of Scottish Football we want, we should be hoping the hooped demons get liquidated as well. 

That's nothing to do with rivalry between two clubs like Hearts and Hibs mind.

Anyhoo.....this is a ST thread....apologies and no personal attack on you, bud.

Even though it looks like it !!

?

I also hope the hooped demons get liquidated as well.

Remember it was a rangers/hibs poll, not an open question. 

If it was an open question the difference between you and I would be our 41st and 42nd choice of winners?

Not worth argueing about 3 years later

Bazzas right boot
17 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Any update on numbers?

7 ate 9.?

13 is unlucky. 

When's the next dot count due? Surely Cannie be far away from a wee update from the Club?

ps Nae disrespect lads, but get the Hibs chat tae **** ?

heartsfc_fan

Would it not have been better being in a section that is a full-season ticket section. Being a category B section would put people off?

Edit. Was talking about the singing section.

Edited by heartsfc_fan

Section H, Gorgie Boys? Could incorporate them for a catchier name: Gorgie Bhoys.

:jjyay: 

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Ok, can we try anD keep this thread to discussing season tickets please?

Roger, Dave !

Unknown user
39 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:
No automatic alt text available.

:fth:

Nice choice to use the old badge, I believe the club never trademarked it. Gorgeous!

Bazzas right boot
56 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Would it not have been better being in a section that is a full-season ticket section. Being a category B section would put people off?

Yip, and means it will be broken up for the  big games  {possibly} 

:jj_facepalm:

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Ok, can we try anD keep this thread to discussing season tickets please?

:thumb:

heartsfc_fan
6 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Yip, and means it will be broken up for the  big games  {possibly} 

:jj_facepalm:

Exactly

3 hours ago, heartsfc_fan said:

The problem was that most other sections of the ground were already heavily populated with season ticket holders, and given the previous comments on here (and likely other places) along the lines of "well I don't want them in my section" the easiest thing to do is give them a brand new section.

Over time they'll (hopefully) grow and the Roseburn will go back to being split for category A matches (with our without Hibs, but that's another discussion).

On 18/03/2018 at 11:42, All Out Attack said:

Of course, that's how it should work. 

I notice however you avoided mentioning the new stand in your comments on what it will be spent on though.  

I think an up front comment from Budge, indicating the path ahead and what the money will be spent on, would work wonders in helping to sell them. 

She must know that many supporters, in the real world, are not happy about where the club is at the moment, especially on the football side.

Some positive leadership can really help in pull us together. 

No evidence that many supporters are unhappy. This is just made up. 

portobellojambo1
1 hour ago, JamboJen said:

The problem was that most other sections of the ground were already heavily populated with season ticket holders, and given the previous comments on here (and likely other places) along the lines of "well I don't want them in my section" the easiest thing to do is give them a brand new section.

Over time they'll (hopefully) grow and the Roseburn will go back to being split for category A matches (with our without Hibs, but that's another discussion).

This kind of covers everything very well. Other areas of the ground were considered, existing ST holders made it clear they didn't want to move (I think it was possibly more didn't want to move rather than didn't want to be housed within what would become a singing section) and the club eventually went for the area they did. I still think, even at this stage that it would have made more sense to house the singing group towards the back of the section they are in, rather than down the front. If they are going to stand, which I'm still not sure of, as it is totally polar to the club's feelings on people  standing in other home areas of the ground, if they are going to have a lot of banners/flags, whatever, to me it makes a lot more sense to house such a section towards the back of the stand as it is a lot less likely to cause problems to other fans who do want to sit and watch the match. Less chance of people standing towards the back of the stand impeding on anyone's view of the game.Better to consider potential problems in advance rather than after the event.

Edited by portobellojambo1

scott herbertson
6 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

This kind of covers everything very well. Other areas of the ground were considered, existing ST holders made it clear they didn't want to move (I think it was possibly more didn't want to move rather than didn't want to be housed within what would become a singing section) and the club eventually went for the area they did. I still think, even at this stage that it would have made more sense to house the singing group towards the back of the section they are in, rather than down the front. If they are going to stand, which I'm still not sure of, as it is totally polar to the club's feelings on people  standing in other home areas of the ground, if they are going to have a lot of banners/flags, whatever, to me it makes a lot more sense to house such a section towards the back of the stand as it is a lot less likely to cause problems to other fans who do want to sit and watch the match. Less chance of people standing towards the back of the stand impeding on anyone's view of the game.Better to consider potential problems in advance rather than after the event.

I agree (having sat just behind the abortive young boys singing section in H .

I guess the only thing against having it at the back is they are dearer seats.

FarmerTweedy
15 hours ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

7 ate 9.?

13 is unlucky. 

3 is magic, just like Jesus!

Heartsofgold

Are they issuing new cards for everyone?   I received replacement U13 tickets for my 2 kids yesterday but nothing for me.  Just wondering if I should contact the ticket office.

3 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

Are they issuing new cards for everyone?   I received replacement U13 tickets for my 2 kids yesterday but nothing for me.  Just wondering if I should contact the ticket office.

Only new cards for U13 unless you're changing seat.

PhoenixHearts
17 hours ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

On the money.

You sir are my favourite.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
39 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

On the money.

Part of the attraction of buying my season ticket is destroying Hibs. No interest in Rangers at all. 

August Landmesser
20 hours ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Ahem... 

I agree with this.

(but quietly, in case I get shouted at... :ninja: )

Heartsofgold
2 hours ago, Rudolf said:

Cheers mate.

colinmaroon
11 hours ago, McCrae said:

"Fairy stories!!!"

12 hours ago, McCrae said:

Wishful thinking by him I would say.

scott herbertson
22 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

"Fairy stories!!!"

:laugh: vengeance is mine

Bazzas right boot
47 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

I agree with this.

(but quietly, in case I get shouted at... :ninja: )

:rudiyas:

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

On the money.

:rudiyas:x2

JamboGraham
1 hour ago, colinmaroon said:

"Fairy stories!!!"

5afeb82d80218_MicDrop.jpg.8f232d122f2873256f9fd6b735e6747f.jpg

:laugh:...you just have to be patient, the opportunity will always come...!!!

Concession Prices now available for Premium seats, update on HMFC Website.

Looks like a typo on prices as no difference for 65s & FTE.....no doubt it will be corrected

Sorry unable to post link....leave that to the "techy" guys on here!!

scott herbertson
4 minutes ago, 2205ian said:

Looks like a typo on prices as no difference for 65s & FTE.....no doubt it will be corrected

Don't let the tetchy guys anywhere near it! - oh, sorry.

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/6697

The Club is pleased to announce the introduction of concession pricing to 2018/19 Premium season tickets at Tynecastle Park.

Having listened to feedback from supporters, it became clear that the absence of concession prices for Premium season tickets was causing difficulties for some fans, in particular some of our over 65 season ticket holders.

With that in mind, the decision has been made to bring Premium season tickets in line with rest of the stadium by introducing concession pricing.

The below concession prices now apply to Premium season tickets:

• Over 65s: £425.00
  • FTE: £425.00
  • ESA: £425.00
  • U18s: £375.00
  • U16s: £320.00
  • U13s: £160.00

The Club will be contacting existing season ticket holders who qualify for concession pricing over the next few days to arrange for the relevant refunds to be applied.

Please note that, as per the rest of the stadium, U13 Premium season ticket holders must be accompanied by an adult.

Season tickets for the 2018/19 season are now on sale! Secure your seat at Tynecastle today via one of the following sales channels: online at Hearts eTickets, over the pone on 0333 043 1874, option 1 then 1, or in person at the Hearts Ticket Office situated in the Wheatfield Stand Undercroft.

1 hour ago, 2205ian said:

Concessions usually include O65 and Student/FTE so you'd expect them to be the same price, I think.

3 minutes ago, JamboJen said:

Concessions usually include O65 and Student/FTE so you'd expect them to be the same price, I think.

My mistake read FTE as Full Time Employed as opposed to Full Time Education.......too late to edit & hoping to get away with it:laugh:

On a positive note, it is good to see the Club listen to feedback on pricing of this section.

9 hours ago, Heartsofgold said:

9 hours ago, Rudolf said:

I was just about to ask the same question.

That's good to know. Thanks.

i wish jj was my dad

Well played by the club on concessions. Always niggled me a bit even although it doesn't affect me personally.

Nice to see they are listening to feedback.