Season tickets - over 13,000 sold - half seasons on sale ( edited )

williamgerrard

Just now, Sir Gio said:

Nah your opinions way more dull than the football I watched. Destroying Celtic Aberdeen and St Johnstone. 3 derbies unbeaten at Tynecastle. Utter gash :rofl:

How did I know you'd mention the Celtic game, yes we indeed won 4-0 but played for one half against Aberdeen and you seriously throw in beating St Johnstone as us playing good football, christ the cup win was scrappy as **** and we got luck with the goal, you talk about folk being dull and you have over 18, 000 posts?, aye okay Walter. 

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JALBO

• Alex Kintner

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Enzo Chiefo
5 minutes ago, Shedro said:

Don't ask as the others from the play group will arrive and start stalking you around the board. 

Exactly Shedro. Facts..they dont like them. Religious fervour...thats what keeps them going.

Enzo Chiefo
1 hour ago, Koolkeith said:

Can’t be arsed reading through the thread.Have you bought a season ticket? I

No...absolutely not Keith

i wish jj was my dad
1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

It's amazing . Throw down some facts and the Church of Levein bounce on to the back foot. Ive supported Hearts for more tgan 40 years my antipidean pal.

Sorry, Enzo. Hearts fans defending the club from those that wish us ill is not a church of Levein. I don't know these posters from Adam but I guess what none of us like is the club, it's employees and it's legends being attacked on a Hearts forum. 

Your pals who wanted to lose the derby have deserted you on this one. Give it up.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

2 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Folk recognise that we need to do better next season. 4th minimum for me. Silverware shouldn't be beyond us either. Getting better away from home is also a must.

I was spewing at Motherwell but the reality is with the exception of a handful of seasons we've been shite outside Edinburgh since Doddie. If Craig fixes that we will be some team.

Can't argue with any of that. It's just infuriating that he can get so much out the team at home and so little away. He clearly knows how to beat anyone at Tynecastle.

Victim of his own success in suppose. Doubt many managers could get us playing as good at home as Levein. Like I said, infuriating.

i wish jj was my dad
1 minute ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Can't argue with any of that. It's just infuriating that he can get so much out the team at home and so little away. He clearly knows how to beat anyone at Tynecastle.

Victim of his own success in suppose. Doubt many managers could get us playing as good at home as Levein. Like I said, infuriating.

?we can only hope.

i wish jj was my dad
3 minutes ago, Shedro said:

If you don't agree with the usual plums that get thrills having a go at folk then you can expect the noise ups. 

What do you expect when folk come on a Hearts forum and attack the club? Can't believe anyone would get all bent out of shape if they get called out by Hearts fans for it.

One of the positives of the half dozen agitators saying they wanted to lose the derby is that more people call that behaviour out now. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
13 minutes ago, Shedro said:

How did I know you'd mention the Celtic game, yes we indeed won 4-0 but played for one half against Aberdeen and you seriously throw in beating St Johnstone as us playing good football, christ the cup win was scrappy as **** and we got luck with the goal, you talk about folk being dull and you have over 18, 000 posts?, aye okay Walter. 

The Celtic game shouldn't count and the goals against St Johnstone were scrappy. 

And you expect people to take you seriously?

:wow:

11 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

No...absolutely not Keith

You don’t deserve Hearts you utter drama queen. Stamping your feet and withdrawing your support because you don’t like the manager?

Pathetic. Our club has survived before and will survive again without your kind. We wish you were on board but you’re really not worth the effort.

10 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Sorry, Enzo. Hearts fans defending the club from those that wish us ill is not a church of Levein. I don't know these posters from Adam but I guess what none of us like is the club, it's employees and it's legends being attacked on a Hearts forum. 

Your pals who wanted to lose the derby have deserted you on this one. Give it up.

Well said.

4 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

The Celtic game shouldn't count and the goals against St Johnstone were scrappy. 

:rofl:

Note to Shedro - yer claimed pal.

10 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

The Celtic game was a complete one of and the scrappy performance and goal was the first derby and you talk like we play like that (Celtic game) all the time under Levein, you come across as one dimensional as the football you are so enthralled with. 

Edited by Shedro

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Shedro said:

The Celtic game was a complete one of and the scrappy performance and goal was the first derby and you talk like we play like that all the time under Levein, you come across as one dimensional as the football you are so enthralled with. 

I am one dimensional?

You read back any of your own posts?

:wtf:

i wish jj was my dad
Just now, Shedro said:

The Celtic game was a complete one of and the scrappy performance and goal was the first derby and you talk like we play like that all the time under Levein, you come across as one dimensional as the football you are so enthralled with. 

The one dimensional stuff that has been putting Hibs in their box since 83? 

Keep the flair if we can keep owning the shite.

John Findlay
3 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Are you wanting us to price fans out of coming to Tynie or don't you care as your loaded.

I see the village lost its idiot today.

Just now, i wish jj was my dad said:

The one dimensional stuff that has been putting Hibs in their box since 83? 

Keep the flair if we can keep owning the shite.

Do you think our style of football is entertaining? 

John Findlay

Season tickets are selling better than we predicted. We can't admit we got that wrong. Tell you what let's revert back to attacking the manager and the shite football we allegedly play, even at home. The record never changes.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, Shedro said:

Repetitive 

That's a word yes. My very young daughter gets notes in her homework for not including an explanation. 

You don't think in any way your material is not repetitive then? Or were you simply describing yourself for us all?

i wish jj was my dad
5 minutes ago, Shedro said:

Do you think our style of football is entertaining? 

At home yes. Our last 3 home games in particular were very  entertaining. Even if we didn't chuck away a 3 goal lead in any of them and treat a draw like winning the world cup.

If we can improve away from home which we will next season could be very exciting

i wish jj was my dad
9 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Season tickets are selling better than we predicted. We can't admit we got that wrong. Tell you what let's revert back to attacking the manager and the shite football we allegedly play, even at home. The record never changes.

It must be painful being a Hibs troll having to reinvent yourself every time you run out of arguments which is often.

I'd almost feel sorry for them if I didn't remember that the vermin tramps eat their own shite.

Just now, Sir Gio said:

That's a word yes. My very young daughter gets notes in her homework for not including an explanation. 

You don't think in any way your material is not repetitive then? Or were you simply describing yourself for us all?

Well I don't think we play good football under Levein and I will have to repeat it unless Levein gets things going which I doubt, if you want dull football apart from the occasional performance that is great then that's your choice. 

1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

The biggest gamble JJ and i knew it at the time, was appointing such a divisive and stubborn character as Levein to oversee the entire football dept. AB basically sub-contracted the decision making process to him. 

Yes, it worked up until Jan 2015 but since then we have regressed. We finished 3rd in our first season back but , as our rivals caught up and gained promotion they have surpassed us. Firstly Rangers and now Hibs, both came up and immediately overtook us at the first attempt. Stevie Clarke arrived in August and did the same, which is why we have now been pushed down to 6th. The man in charge of overseeing our entire footballing operation , and who has been for 4 years, is still revered by many on this board. At any other club in the country, he would have been sacked a long time ago but here , a proportion of the support cling to him like a comfort blanket hoping that next season, the next window will be the one. It defies all logic.

Big proportion though. Not like you in the very small proportion. 

FarmerTweedy
3 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Yes, 10-15% i would say . 12 - 12.5. Nothing to suggest, having been on sale for 2 months already, that we will surpass that.

Nothing except a simple comparison of how many season tickets we've sold at a particular stage this year and the same stage last year. At the emd of the renewal period this year, we were only a few hundred down on the end of the renewal period last year, despite this year's renewal period ending several weeks earlier, meaning more people would still be paying off Christmas credit card bills, building up their savings, waiting to find out what their work situation would be, etc, before deciding if they could commit to a season ticket, etc.

There's nothing to suggest final sales will be any more than a few hundred less than last year's final total, regardless of how much you wish it were otherwise. 

Jaap's Sigh
49 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I referred to posters that THINK CL will win silverware.  Sorry, providing that evidence may be more difficult to come by.  

Strange that. You quoted me and one other and said...

Coming from posters who believe CL will win silverware. You couldn't, you just couldn't make it up.”

Looks like you’re talking shite again. 

9 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

At home yes. Our last 3 home games in particular were very  entertaining. Even if we didn't chuck away a 3 goal lead in any of them and treat a draw like winning the world cup.

If we can improve away from home which we will next season could be very exciting

It's not what i call very entertaining football but each to their own I suppose and away from home I wonder why we turn up as the type of football that can certainly get a draw seems to dissappear, I hope I'm wrong and Levein gets us playing great stuff but it's not his way. 

46 minutes ago, Shedro said:

If you don't agree with the usual plums that get thrills having a go at folk then you can expect the noise ups. 

If you cant handle Hearts fans defending their club I suggest you are on the wrong forum.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, Shedro said:

Well I don't think we play good football under Levein and I will have to repeat it unless Levein gets things going which I doubt, if you want dull football apart from the occasional performance that is great then that's your choice. 

Football largely at home is good. Maybe you should stick to away form. 

But this is a season ticket thread.

Most people are happy to continue to back Leveins team. 

I think we now understand your view by page 60.

I would like to thank this thread can continue to flourish without repeating what we understand from certain correspondents

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Football largely at home is good. Maybe you should stick to away form. 

But this is a season ticket thread.

Most people are happy to continue to back Leveins team. 

I think we now understand your view by page 60.

I would like to thank this thread can continue to flourish without repeating what we understand from certain correspondents

I only agreed with someone that for me  Levein ain't the best person to take us forward and it was yourself that made an issue of it. 

Unknown user
7 minutes ago, luckydug said:

If you cant handle Hearts fans defending their club I suggest you are on the wrong forum.

****ing this!! Being negative about Hearts, even if you think it's realism, will get people arguing with you on a Hearts forum, because there are thousands of Hearts fans who don't like to see the club being attacked and aren't unhappy enough to join your side.

You're an arse if you don't get that and keep throwing a petted lip at Hearts fans defending Hearts.

Enzo Chiefo
14 minutes ago, Jaap's Sigh said:

Strange that. You quoted me and one other and said...

Coming from posters who believe CL will win silverware. You couldn't, you just couldn't make it up.”

Looks like you’re talking shite again. 

"Believe " is the key word.  Glad to prove you wrong yet again.

If you want to buy an ST buy one, if you don't - bore off. If you're waiting for some impossible signing before committing - WTF?

Fill the stadium, back the club and enjoy the ride - the "undercover elephants" on here should dive in and take their Jambo infatuation to the next level.

16 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Nothing except a simple comparison of how many season tickets we've sold at a particular stage this year and the same stage last year. At the emd of the renewal period this year, we were only a few hundred down on the end of the renewal period last year, despite this year's renewal period ending several weeks earlier, meaning more people would still be paying off Christmas credit card bills, building up their savings, waiting to find out what their work situation would be, etc, before deciding if they could commit to a season ticket, etc.

There's nothing to suggest final sales will be any more than a few hundred less than last year's final total, regardless of how much you wish it were otherwise. 

What I found very encouraging was the large amount of renewals in the first phase when there was not an early bird incentive.

I think that suggests there is still a lot of mileage left in sales over the summer. 

King Of The Cat Cafe

Ah, a fine Saturday night.  

Glass of wine to hand; Rebus on the telly.

And people tearing shreds off each other on here.

That's entertainment.

Alex Kintner
5 minutes ago, Smithee said:

****ing this!! Being negative about Hearts, even if you think it's realism, will get people arguing with you on a Hearts forum, because there are thousands of Hearts fans who don't like to see the club being attacked and aren't unhappy enough to join your side.

You're an arse if you don't get that and keep throwing a petted lip at Hearts fans defending Hearts.

latest?cb=20160811011215

Edited by Frank1874

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, Shedro said:

I only agreed with someone that for me  Levein ain't the best person to take us forward and it was yourself that made an issue of it. 

Aye ok. Lovely talking chummer 

Enzo Chiefo
20 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Last year the new stand skewed the figures and we didnt know we would have to endure Levein as manager.  I wouldnt have renewed had i known in advance about Annie's faux eureka moment in Aug.

Alex Kintner
Just now, Enzo Chiefo said:

Last year the new stand skewed the figures and we didnt know we would have to endure Levein as manager.  I wouldnt have renewed had i known in advance about Annie's faux eureka moment in Aug.

The apathy this time last year was far worse than this year due to us deciding to keep Cathro on. We STILL sold 14,000 STs! 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

This Shedro fella is a very poor troll..

His patter is not very good. Got a cute nickname for me though :)

Enzo Chiefo
31 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

You referring to a team that finished 18 (EIGHTEEN) points ahead of us.??

Just now, Sir Gio said:

His patter is not very good. Got a cute nickname for me though :)

He must like you ?

Enzo Chiefo
1 minute ago, Frank1874 said:

The apathy this time last year was far worse than this year due to us deciding to keep Cathro on. We STILL sold 14,000 STs! 

Apathy is worse this year.  Far worse.  We'd made a decent signing in Berra by now. Dont remember much apathy towards Cathro after the Newcastle pre season game. 

Just now, Enzo Chiefo said:

Apathy is worse this year.  Far worse.  We'd made a decent signing in Berra by now. Dont remember much apathy towards Cathro after the Newcastle pre season game. 

No it isn't sunshine. You keep banging away at your keyboard making a fool of yourself though pal.

Alex Kintner
2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Are you serious? The apathy at the end of last season was dreadful. We’d been on a horrendous run of form and fans were raging. I’ll have a look and see if there were any threads which might prove the point :thumbsup:

i wish jj was my dad
3 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Dry your eyes. It's a once in a blue moon occurence. We will shit all over them next season as usual just as all our ST holders know we will.

Fxxx the SPFL
2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Big deal we don't have a god given right to finish above the hobbits every season history shows that we're still the big team. People buy season tickets because of the love they hold for the club not who's in charge and I've been watching Hearts for over 57 years. The more season tickets we sell the bigger the budget we have.