Season tickets - over 13,000 sold - half seasons on sale ( edited )

williamgerrard

Just now, All Out Attack said:

The resilience of Hearts supporters, despite the failings of our current management is frankly astonishing. 

Can you imagine where we would be now, with a good team and manager. I suspect record season ticket sales and limiting the old-firm to two columns of the Roseburn. 

Here's a pro tip sunshine.

Nobody cares what you think as you wanted Hearts to get beat by Hibs.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JALBO

• Alex Kintner

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bridge of Djoum
4 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Want me to check Hansard ? Struggle to hit 11k, round about 11k, predict 11k. Who cares? Was I one seat out? On a forum full of nonsense and unsubstantiated drivel, I don't really think it's the place for nit-picking. That interejehelingxa enough for you??

Image result for digging a hole gif

You can't predict to hit a target and predict to struggle to hit that target in the same breath! 

Edited by New York Fleapit

Alex Kintner
1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Want me to check Hansard ? Struggle to hit 11k, round about 11k, predict 11k. Who cares? Was I one seat out? On a forum full of nonsense and unsubstantiated drivel, I don't really think it's the place for nit-picking. That interejehelingxa enough for you??

Can’t even admit it when it’s there in black and white that you lied. Any miniscule blob of credibility you might have had is gone.

:cornette:

Enzo Chiefo
2 minutes ago, All Out Attack said:

The resilience of Hearts supporters, despite the failings of our current management is frankly astonishing. 

Can you imagine where we would be now, with a good team and manager. I suspect record season ticket sales and limiting the old-firm to two columns of the Roseburn. 

That would be ambition and progress though AOA. Do you not remember we were in  Admin a few years ago and we've always under achieved . We've hardly ever win cups so don't get ahead of yourself. Mr Levein and Mrs Budge would pull you back by the braces.

Alex Kintner
2 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Here's a pro tip sunshine.

Nobody cares what you think as you wanted Hearts to get beat by Hibs.

This in spades, All Out Arsewipe

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Frank1874 said:

Can’t even admit it when it’s there in black and white that you lied. Any miniscule blob of credibility you might have had is gone.

Course you can, Frank... Just check Hansard!

2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

That would be ambition and progress though AOA. Do you not remember we were in  Admin a few years ago and we've always under achieved . We've hardly ever win cups so don't get ahead of yourself. Mr Levein and Mrs Budge would pull you back by the braces.

Imagine siding with someone who wanted Hibs to beat us.

Edited by Notts1874

Gavsy Van Gaverson
4 minutes ago, New York Fleapit said:

You can't predict to hit a target and predict to struggle to hit that target in the same breath! 

????

Enzo Chiefo
Just now, Frank1874 said:

11k...11k...11k...all these different figures. I agree ..how confusing. I'm sorry if I misled you by predicting the wrong day on which we would hit 11k. Should have said..I think Mr Smith from Stenhouse will purchase the 11000th ticket. Anyone craving credibility on this board has very low expectations fwiw.

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

11k...11k...11k...all these different figures. I agree ..how confusing. I'm sorry if I misled you by predicting the wrong day on which we would hit 11k. Should have said..I think Mr Smith from Stenhouse will purchase the 11000th ticket. Anyone craving credibility on this board has very low expectations fwiw.

I think you'll find the 11,000th ticket has already been sold. 11,629 by last dot count.

Do keep up.

Edited by New York Fleapit

Alex Kintner
1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

:facepalm:

”We will struggle to reach 11k” is not the same thing as saying “I think we’ll sell 11k” 

Only a moron would think that. Oh wait...

Enzo Chiefo
Just now, New York Fleapit said:

I think you'll find the 11,000th ticket has already been sold.

Do keep up.

Nothing on the official website . 'Scuse my scepticism. 

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, Enzo Chiefo said:

Nothing on the official website . 'Scuse my scepticism. 

You want an hourly update????

As I posted above, last dot count came in at 11,629.

Alex Kintner
5 minutes ago, New York Fleapit said:

All lies and propaganda by the Levein fan club on here to cover up the catastrophic effect he has had on ST sales. We’ve probably not sold a single seat since we reached 10,001.

:lies:

Edited by Frank1874

Bridge of Djoum

All lies and propaganda by the Levein fan club on here to cover up the catastrophic effect he has had on ST sales. We’ve probably not sold a single seat since we reached 10,001.

:lies:

I believe Mr Brown from Saughton bagged that one.

Footballfirst
1 hour ago, New York Fleapit said:

My count is at 11,769 now.

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Footballfirst said:

Report back at 1AM, GMT, please.

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, New York Fleapit said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Sheeeeeesh... aligning yourself with a Hibs supporter? Come on now, eh?

11 minutes ago, Bez said:

Sheeeeeesh... aligning yourself with a Hibs supporter? Come on now, eh?

Exactly. His crediblity on here is absolutely shot. People on here claiming to be Hearts supporters yet wanting to see us beaten by the vermin. You just could not make it up, and others backing them up. Utterly tragic.

Edited by Deevers

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Highways and Byways said:

Enzo :facepalm:

12k coming soon.

Great stuff.

The boy has had an absolute mare the last few hours, (months)

Alex Kintner
10 minutes ago, New York Fleapit said:

The boy has had an absolute mare the last few hours, (months)

Part of a wee group of posters who have zero credibility left due to their ramblings over the past few weeks:

Horlicks

All Out Atit

Yawn Lawson

Enzo Bellchief

Would stick them on ignore but they are just far too entertaining :rofl:

Edited by Frank1874

Look forward to this thread title changing to 12,000 within a week then 13,000 by the end of June.

frankblack
1 hour ago, Frank1874 said:

Part of a wee group of posters who have zero credibility left due to their ramblings over the past few weeks:

Horlicks

All Out Atit

Yawn Lawson

Enzo Bellchief

Would stick them on ignore but they are just far too entertaining :rofl:

I wouldn't ask them to predict the lottery numbers.

One of them will be writing a letter to the club as we speak... :rofl:

Alex Kintner
12 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I wouldn't ask them to predict the lottery numbers.

One of them will be writing a letter to the club as we speak... :rofl:

Another will be writing a thesis to the forum moderators :rofl:

Another will be writing a thesis to the forum moderators :rofl:

Yet another one still will be proclaiming that he wants season ticket numbers to fall so we can get rid of Levein.

Alex Kintner
3 minutes ago, Bez said:

Yet another one still will be proclaiming that he wants season ticket numbers to fall so we can get rid of Levein.

Indeed.

On topic, got a feeling we will break the 12k barrier by Friday which would be fantastic.

:sweeet:

1 minute ago, Frank1874 said:

Indeed.

On topic, got a feeling we will break the 12k barrier by Friday which would be fantastic.

:sweeet:

Totally. Was always going to be this way. I think we will out sell last/this season.

BobbyJenkins

Well, well, well whats happened during my a wee stint in kickback jail....Hearts pump hibs and enzo and All Out of Whack have been shown up to be complete and utter slavers. ? delightful. It’s been great viewing watching them dig deeper and deeper.

FTH

frankblack
24 minutes ago, BobbyJenkins said:

Well, well, well whats happened during my a wee stint in kickback jail....Hearts pump hibs and enzo and All Out of Whack have been shown up to be complete and utter slavers. ? delightful. It’s been great viewing watching them dig deeper and deeper.

FTH

The other one who wanted Hibs to win the derby has been nowhere to be seen since.

9 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

"Hearts reach nearly 12,000 season tickets sold" 

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

"Hearts reach nearly 12,000 season tickets sold" 

Or...

'Hearts struggle to reach 12,000 mark in ST sales'

:whistling:

9 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

Outstanding. Thanks for the info ?

38 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Or...

"Hearts appalling sales of 12 per day" 

47 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Or...

Or

"Hearts fabricate season ticket figures to wind up some daftie on Kickback"

Just now, Notts1874 said:

Or

"Hearts fabricate season ticket figures to wind up some daftie on Kickback"

Haha hahaha. Nice one.

Should be getting an official announcement this week when the 12000 mark is reached.

Considering the last couple of seasons that is fantastic.

We are only a short hop from equalling last season's opening game total. A good start to the season and 1/2 ST sales at Xmas would get us up past 14k once again.

31 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Should be getting an official announcement this week when the 12000 mark is reached.

Considering the last couple of seasons that is fantastic.

We are only a short hop from equalling last season's opening game total. A good start to the season and 1/2 ST sales at Xmas would get us up past 14k once again.

I'll be honest, I don't recall half season tickets last season at all. I must have missed it. My impression was the 14,000 STs were full season tickets either for all the games including Murrayfield or all the games at Tynecastle - the club announced it in November at least.

Unknown user
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Hearts have just achieved highest average attendances in season since 1960/61. 

Is that right? We're some bunch eh? Mon the Hearts!

40 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Back to Murrayfield for the first few games then.

Funnily enough, the boost of being at Murrayfield attendance-wise was only really for 2 games (Rangers/Aberdeen), more-or-less neutral for St Johnstone, and was very detrimental for the Killie game, and effectively meaning very few walk-ups, and a crowd of 15k. All of that lead to a knock-on to the opening at Tynie v Partick with under 17,000 because of uncertainty until late on. 

It may not be much, but we'll also not be restricted to a capacity of 19,400 or thereabout next season, so we ought to have higher attendances for half a dozen games or more than we could have achieved this season at Tynecastle. 

David McCaig
4 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Funnily enough, the boost of being at Murrayfield attendance-wise was only really for 2 games (Rangers/Aberdeen), more-or-less neutral for St Johnstone, and was very detrimental for the Killie game, and effectively meaning very few walk-ups, and a crowd of 15k. All of that lead to a knock-on to the opening at Tynie v Partick with under 17,000 because of uncertainty until late on. 

It may not be much, but we'll also not be restricted to a capacity of 19,400 or thereabout next season, so we ought to have higher attendances for half a dozen games or more than we could have achieved this season at Tynecastle. 

There was 19324 at the last match v Hibs and that was with the restricted views seats unsold.

1 minute ago, David McCaig said:

There was 19324 at the last match v Hibs and that was with the restricted views seats unsold.

Yes, that's right. Ann Budge said in an interview recently that we could only sell up to 95% of the capacity at present, and that would change next year. She was relating it directly to a question about whether we would have 20,000 seats to sell. Someone might recall the interview.

17 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Yes, that's right. Ann Budge said in an interview recently that we could only sell up to 95% of the capacity at present, and that would change next year. She was relating it directly to a question about whether we would have 20,000 seats to sell. Someone might recall the interview.

She said this is in her last update statement on 21 March.

d). Other work scheduled to take place over the summer includes the proposed reduction in size to the Control Room and the building of a permanent TV Studio for televised games.  These projects, when completed, should result in us having access to 100% of our capacity for all future games.

9 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

She said this is in her last update statement on 21 March.

d). Other work scheduled to take place over the summer includes the proposed reduction in size to the Control Room and the building of a permanent TV Studio for televised games.  These projects, when completed, should result in us having access to 100% of our capacity for all future games.

Thanks wavy. I think she also said it in a radio interview - my recollection is that  it was the one that took place a couple of months back on BBC Radio Scotland from Tynecastle - something about being limited to selling 95% of our eventual capacity at present.

But I may be dreaming it up!

Edited by JALBO