Season tickets - over 13,000 sold - half seasons on sale ( edited )

williamgerrard

FarmerTweedy
2 hours ago, luckydug said:

Err! only he didn't call you stupid. 

He said the idea of paying someone 10-15k a week just because they demand it was stupid.

If you disagree with that then if the cap fits.

Correct!

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JALBO

• Alex Kintner

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Big Slim Stylee
3 hours ago, luckydug said:

Seeing as this is a Hearts fans forum I'd expect Hearts fans to stick up for our players.

It wasn't even a bad tackle compared to what that slug Brown gets away with repeatedly.

BTW Season ticket sales are on a par with last year and might even be over 14000 this time.

That challenge on Brown was worth the money alone.

You know I’m pretty all-things maroon tinted mate, but I’ve seen some walk for much less, tbh.?

FarmerTweedy
2 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Can we get back to a season ticket thread lads, plenty other freds discussing the same points

Good point, no more off topic posts from me on this thread!

It's pretty clear from posts on jkb and facebook that season tickets are continuing to sell in significant numbers. It's impossible to say at this stage whether we'll reach last season's total or not, but it certainly looks like, at worst, we won't be particularly far away. 

i wish jj was my dad
34 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I'm on top form thanks JJ. I've dodged every clumsy, blinkered challenge on this forum . Protect the ball players.

You have been taken down all over this thread. If that's your best then I think it is fair to say you should find another hobby. You're no very good at slagging Hearts.

22 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

You know I’m pretty all-things maroon tinted mate, but I’ve seen some walk for much less, tbh.?

Possibly but considering who the 'victim' was,  justice was served.:laugh:

Alex Kintner
1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I'm on top form thanks JJ. I've dodged every clumsy, blinkered challenge on this forum . Protect the ball players.

bml.gif

Edited by Frank1874

The Real Maroonblood
4 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

And Brown should quite rightly get called out for it too. But defending a challenge like that, makes us as a club look bad..

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

My view is that we’ll be a bit short of the total at the start of last season - on a like with like basis - but that a really good start to the season will see a final surge of sales before the closing date and we’ll be there or thereabouts - maybe slightly more depending on our final signings.

i wish jj was my dad
1 hour ago, Frank1874 said:

bml.gif

hibs level of delusion...Oh, wait a minute ?

David McCaig
5 hours ago, Jammy T said:

My view is that we’ll be a bit short of the total at the start of last season - on a like with like basis - but that a really good start to the season will see a final surge of sales before the closing date and we’ll be there or thereabouts - maybe slightly more depending on our final signings.

Hopefully, you are right.

The significance of Wednesday night's win was huge and hopefully has convinced the vast majority of the ST Base to keep faith.

Levein seems to be very much on the front foot at the start of this transfer window and I have a feeling that next season is going to be a special one.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 hours ago, David McCaig said:

Hopefully, you are right.

The significance of Wednesday night's win was huge and hopefully has convinced the vast majority of the ST Base to keep faith.

Levein seems to be very much on the front foot at the start of this transfer window and I have a feeling that next season is going to be a special one.

A better one. Not seen anything yet to make me feel special 

feedtheroman2

Renewed for the three of us today. Section F in the Wheatfield stand near the front.

Anyone else there? What's it like? Good for a bit of aggro with the away supporters I would imagine!

mainstandjambo

Latest count

Wheatfield - 1240

Main           -   977

Gorgie        -   686

Roseburn   - 1258

Total           - 4161

3 hours ago, feedtheroman2 said:

Renewed for the three of us today. Section F in the Wheatfield stand near the front.

Anyone else there? What's it like? Good for a bit of aggro with the away supporters I would imagine!

Row 4 view not to bad.

On 13/05/2018 at 09:35, Jambo-Fox said:

At that rate of sale it should sell out by mid July!!

Not being smart here.  What do you mean by "it" should sell out?  

Sounds like good news.  How good?

On 13/05/2018 at 09:35, Jambo-Fox said:

At that rate of sale it should sell out by mid July!!

20 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Tynecastle Park! If (IF!!) ST daily sales average 70/80 over 8 / 9 weeks it will sell out! BUT realistically sales will slow until nearer new season!

Bridge of Djoum
On 5/11/2018 at 16:58, Footballfirst said:

This evening's count.

Wheatfield - 1,286

Roseburn - 1,256

Main - 1,052

Gorgie - 711

Total - 4,305

167 sold in the last 24 hours.  The count suggests 11.629 sold, although there may be up to 100 or so that have been withheld for various reasons.

But Enzo told us we'd struggle to get 8k!

I just don't know who to believe...

Bridge of Djoum
On 5/11/2018 at 17:33, Jambo-Fox said:

I’m in the Roseburn and I hope they are segregated from me! Having said that if they want to ‘come in’, I’m sure they will get a Gorgie welcome!!!

Image result for laughing gif

26 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Tynecastle Park! If (IF!!) ST daily sales average 70/80 over 8 / 9 weeks it will sell out! BUT realistically sales will slow until nearer new season!

Ta.  Very optimistic.

17 minutes ago, New York Fleapit said:

I know, it's pretty confusing. On the one hand we've got reality and what pretty much all of us suspected from the get go. Then on the other hand the same half a dozen posters desperately trying to tell us their agenda driven white is solid fact. 

Bridge of Djoum
6 minutes ago, Bez said:

I know, it's pretty confusing. On the one hand we've got reality and what pretty much all of us suspected from the get go. Then on the other hand the same half a dozen posters desperately trying to tell us their agenda driven white is solid fact. 

Exactly. Staring at the facts of the matter does not alter their d-e-l-u-s-i-o-n-a-l arguments at all. And if they do begin to sway they simply switch to the comfort blankets of ''-20'' , ''away form'' and ''CL is a born loser''. 

Never once have I met a Hearts fan who speaks about his club in this manner, not once. This place is riddled with them, (I don't want to give them the ammo of calling them Hibs, it upsets them). I'm loathe to comment on Mods as they do a great job overall and it can't be easy, but this place needs a good wash. AOA doesn't even hide it FFS.

Edited by New York Fleapit

Enzo Chiefo
23 minutes ago, New York Fleapit said:

I predicted 11k if factual accuracy is a concept that interests you at all NY. We may well be nearer 12k by the start of the season. The only confirmation from the club was at "over 10k". I'm sure they will be tell us as soon as we reach 11k. The overwhelming majority that want one have, imo, probably bought.  Sales may trickle up to 12k by August, I don't know. I don't think I will be far out with my prediction. I was bang on the money with 3 points out of 15 for our post split haul incidentally. 

1 minute ago, New York Fleapit said:

Exactly. Staring at the facts of the matter does not alter their d-e-l-u-s-i-o-n-a-l arguments at all. And if they do begin to sway they simply switch to the comfort blankets of ''-20'' , ''away form'' and ''CL is a born loser''. 

Never once have I met a Hearts fan who speaks about his club in this manner, not once. This place is riddled with them, (I don't want to give them the ammo of calling them Hibs, it upsets them). I'm loathe to comment on Mods as they do a great job overall and it can't be easy, but this place needs a good wash. AOA doesn't even hide it FFS.

Don't think Enzo is Hibs personally... Just really hated the manager

The other one you mention though... FFS! 

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, Bez said:

Don't think Enzo is Hibs personally... Just really hated the manager

The other one you mention though... FFS! 

No, Enzo has just chucked it. 

Gorgie_Rules
1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I predicted 11k if factual accuracy is a concept that interests you at all NY. We may well be nearer 12k by the start of the season. The only confirmation from the club was at "over 10k". I'm sure they will be tell us as soon as we reach 11k. The overwhelming majority that want one have, imo, probably bought.  Sales may trickle up to 12k by August, I don't know. I don't think I will be far out with my prediction. I was bang on the money with 3 points out of 15 for our post split haul incidentally. 

Considering our post split fixtures were 3 away games and home to celtic it was hardly rocket science to suggest we’d pick up any more than 3 points.

I am not sure how sales usually go from June - July but i’d be willing to bet a lot of money sales will more than trickle to the 12k mark.

Just now, New York Fleapit said:

No, Enzo has just chucked it. 

His post above is pretty funny.  Crazy levels of denial.

Enzo Chiefo
2 minutes ago, Bez said:

His post above is pretty funny.  Crazy levels of denial.

Bez, my post is based on actual facts and figures. Everyone else is speculating. When 12k is exceeded, fair enough it will be a higher figure than I expect but until then ....

Some on here dont seem to be able to handle different opinions, negative comments about the club. Perhaps a football forum isn't the best place for them. 

Just now, Enzo Chiefo said:

Bez, my post is based on actual facts and figures. Everyone else is speculating. When 12k is exceeded, fair enough it will be a higher figure than I expect but until then ....

Some on here dont seem to be able to handle different opinions, negative comments about the club. Perhaps a football forum isn't the best place for them. 

I think that's a bit of a cop out to be honest. I think you are clearly a very committed Hearts fan, but you just love a bit of negative spin. It's because you don't like Levein imo, but it seems to drive all your posts these days.

Bridge of Djoum
15 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

No you ****** didn't! 

I argued this with you a while ago, at the very best I remember you saying we'd struggle to hit 11k, and that was after you witnessed the figures pointing us there.

Don't lie. You were wrong and can't admit it.

Bridge of Djoum
6 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

:rofl:

Enzo Chiefo
5 minutes ago, New York Fleapit said:

No you ****** didn't! 

I argued this with you a while ago, at the very best I remember you saying we'd struggle to hit 11k, and that was after you witnessed the figures pointing us there.

Don't lie. You were wrong and can't admit it.

I predicted 8 or 8.5K after the cut off date and if you want to troll back to some of my posts I did say that " over 10k" was more than I expected. You cant carry the 8k prediction over into the general sale just to suit your own ends. I did say we would struggle to hit 11k. 

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I predicted 8 or 8.5K after the cut off date and if you want to troll back to some of my posts I did say that " over 10k" was more than I expected. You cant carry the 8k prediction over into the general sale just to suit your own ends. I did say we would struggle to hit 11k. 

Absolute drivel of a reply.

Filed under ramblings of a loon.

Enzo Chiefo
9 minutes ago, Bez said:

I think that's a bit of a cop out to be honest. I think you are clearly a very committed Hearts fan, but you just love a bit of negative spin. It's because you don't like Levein imo, but it seems to drive all your posts these days.

Bez, the last 2 seasons have been utterly dire therefore the negativity is self generated by the club. I don't like Levein and think he's holding back our chances of success as far as the first team is concerned. We've been over all this before but I have also said that I think there may be a role for him in a Director of Academy type position.

Enzo Chiefo
1 minute ago, New York Fleapit said:

Absolute drivel of a reply.

Filed under ramblings of a loon.

Well you're certainly an expert in that particular field.

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Well you're certainly an expert in that particular field.

I ain't a liar though.

Alex Kintner
37 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I predicted 11k if factual accuracy is a concept that interests you at all NY. 

11 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I did say we would struggle to hit 11k. 

:interehjrling:

1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

"More than 10k"

Was looking for an actual number. To the nearest hundred maybe ?.

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Me neither. Check my posts.

See above for instant clarification...

Bridge of Djoum

''I predicted 11K''

I predicted we'd struggle to hit 11K''

Well, that's certainly cleared things up.

All Out Attack
1 hour ago, New York Fleapit said:

The resilience of Hearts supporters, despite the failings of our current management is frankly astonishing. 

Can you imagine where we would be now, with a good team and manager. I suspect record season ticket sales and limiting the old-firm to two columns of the Roseburn. 

Enzo Chiefo
1 minute ago, Frank1874 said:

:interehjrling:

Want me to check Hansard ? Struggle to hit 11k, round about 11k, predict 11k. Who cares? Was I one seat out? On a forum full of nonsense and unsubstantiated drivel, I don't really think it's the place for nit-picking. That interejehelingxa enough for you??

Alex Kintner
Just now, New York Fleapit said:

''I predicted 11K''

I predicted we'd struggle to hit 11K''

Well, that's certainly cleared things up.

:rudiyas:

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, All Out Attack said:

The resilience of Hearts supporters, despite the failings of our current management is frankly astonishing. 

Can you imagine where we would be now, with a good team and manager. I suspect record season ticket sales and limiting the old-firm to two columns of the Roseburn. 

Not biting to your pish, pal. Do one.