Season tickets - over 13,000 sold - half seasons on sale ( edited )

williamgerrard

6 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

It is indeed really very simple. We had bigger attendances than hibs last season, and we will do again this season! 

Doubt it.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JALBO

• Alex Kintner

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

I'll only praise him if he actually bought a season ticket. 

I know God is a DJ, I'm sure I read Jesus is a Jambo.

i wish jj was my dad
1 minute ago, FarmerTweedy said:

I'll only praise him if he actually bought a season ticket. 

I certainly won't praise him if he hasn't bought one himself and tried deaperately to spread doom and gloom amongst the rest of us.

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Doubt it.

1 Celtic FC Celtic FC 921.402 16 57.588
2 Rangers FC Rangers FC 837.323 17 49.254
3 Heart of Midlothian Heart of Midlothian 293.370 16 18.336
4 Hibernian FC Hibernian FC 287.420 16 17.964
5 Aberdeen FC Aberdeen FC 250.122 16 15.633
6 Dundee FC Dundee FC 95.457 16 5.966
7 Motherwell FC Motherwell FC 96.682 17 5.687
8 Kilmarnock FC Kilmarnock FC 91.084 17 5.358
9 Partick Thistle Partick Thistle 75.542 16 4.721
10 Ross County FC Ross County FC 78.405 17 4.612
11 St. Johnstone FC St. Johnstone FC 66.167 17 3.892
12 Hamilton Academical Hamilton Academical 54.383 17 3.199
  overall 3.147.357 198 15.896

You cannot doubt last season's figures. Is it 2018-19 you doubt?

Edited by New York Fleapit

FarmerTweedy
36 minutes ago, Smithee said:

You've gone from 'where i have claimed credit for accuracy??' (two question marks of incredulity mind!) to acknowledging it happened 'in response to the "move along, nothing to see here" type posters who refused to acknowledge that there was any decrease at all'

To the poster who said you were right, I'd say you were also very wrong. But we don't talk about that one ;) 

At the end of the day though you were wildly pessimistic at the end of the season and have slowly drifted upwards, maybe without even realising it. You believed that 11k remark when you made it and you believed Levein could only bring negative, dull football which was squeezing the life out of Hearts fans.

Take a step back, see the light!

To be fair, I've seen some quite positive posts from Enzo since Sunday's game, in which he appears to recognise the early signs of significant improvement in the team from last season, and also seems open to giving CL the benefit of the doubt, at least for now! I think he may be starting to see the light! 

Unknown user
4 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

To be fair, I've seen some quite positive posts from Enzo since Sunday's game, in which he appears to recognise the early signs of significant improvement in the team from last season, and also seems open to giving CL the benefit of the doubt, at least for now! I think he may be starting to see the light! 

Here's hoping, the more the merrier

On 24/04/2018 at 09:14, Markymark said:

The club needs to get rid of Levein. 5 of us not going back until he gone and remove his bunch of merrymen with him. Never in my life have I seen a single man hold so much power at one football club. 

A decent manager thats positive and focuses on his own team rather than ‘frustrating’ others is what we need. It’s been said a thousand times but Stevie Clarke is the man we should be hounding to take over next season. 9-10 signings is a ****ing embarrassment.

The last 2 years have been excruiating watching Hearts and I’m out. Bored out of my tits watching us!  

Remember of course we have lost all these guys.

So not bad considering. 

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

So not bad considering. 

Every cloud...

49 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I wonder if the club have counted Hospitality ,Disabled etc in their total.

Its odd that their figure is just under the dot count figure when last year their official figure was above the dot count figure. 

I'm not obviously seeing where such a big discrepancy exists in our kickback count.  I do suspect the sales you mentioned haven't been included in the club statement.

Anyway, we seemed to add 89 sales today which was good going. And since that count at teatime, I just checked one section (N) a moment ago and another 9 seats have gone since my teatime count in just that one section.  There's  probably quite a few more tickets to be shifted before 9am on Wednesday..

21 minutes ago, New York Fleapit said:
1 Celtic FC Celtic FC 921.402 16 57.588
2 Rangers FC Rangers FC 837.323 17 49.254
3 Heart of Midlothian Heart of Midlothian 293.370 16 18.336
4 Hibernian FC Hibernian FC 287.420 16 17.964
5 Aberdeen FC Aberdeen FC 250.122 16 15.633
6 Dundee FC Dundee FC 95.457 16 5.966
7 Motherwell FC Motherwell FC 96.682 17 5.687
8 Kilmarnock FC Kilmarnock FC 91.084 17 5.358
9 Partick Thistle Partick Thistle 75.542 16 4.721
10 Ross County FC Ross County FC 78.405 17 4.612
11 St. Johnstone FC St. Johnstone FC 66.167 17 3.892
12 Hamilton Academical Hamilton Academical 54.383 17 3.199
  overall 3.147.357 198 15.896

You cannot doubt last season's figures. Is it 2018-19 you doubt?

Yes.

14 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

So not bad considering. 

So that’s 6 that we know about. 

By the light

Why the fascination with Hibs attendances? Never understand why anyone gives a feck about that. Weird behaviour.

We’ve lost 2 season tickets from our group of 5. Feck all to do with Levein or anything else. Just life circumstances and priorities. I’m sure they’ll buy a load of walk ups this season when they can make it along.

I imagine this is replicated hundreds of times over, all through the stadium.

Be lucky if there are 100 people who’ve not renewed solely as a protest against Levein.

portobellojambo1
7 minutes ago, By the light said:

Why the fascination with Hibs attendances? Never understand why anyone gives a feck about that. Weird behaviour.

We’ve lost 2 season tickets from our group of 5. Feck all to do with Levein or anything else. Just life circumstances and priorities. I’m sure they’ll buy a load of walk ups this season when they can make it along.

I imagine this is replicated hundreds of times over, all through the stadium.

Be lucky if there are 100 people who’ve not renewed solely as a protest against Levein.

Correct, I've always found it strange why so many HMFC fans have said fascination with anything and everything Hibernian do. I don't give a flying feck how many ST's they have sold, my interest is in us competing on the park and getting above them again based on that.

By the light
2 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Correct, I've always found it strange why so many HMFC fans have said fascination with anything and everything Hibernian do. I don't give a flying feck how many ST's they have sold, my interest is in us competing on the park and getting above them again based on that.

Probably because they are the type to cut about work using it as some sort of bragging right. A bit embarrassing really.

All that matters is results on the pitch. Couldn’t care if they had 45,000 fans along every week and we had 4500. I’ll take our results record over them every day of the week thank you very much.

gerryjambo41
2 hours ago, New York Fleapit said:

I know God is a DJ, I'm sure I read Jesus is a Jambo.

No he saved and Busby netted the rebound ?

Alex Kintner
4 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

I agree. Enzo definitely more positive and in terms of this thread he has held his hands up and said he got it wrong. Fair play to him. ??

scott herbertson
2 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I wonder what the final total will be? 

If you mean final final on Wednesday I’d guess about 13000 (not considering hospitality etc) as the announcement probably reflected sales on Sunday morning. Final sales would be after Christmas half seasons and I think we will be in contention across 3rd- 5th so around 14,000

i wish jj was my dad
12 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

If you mean final final on Wednesday I’d guess about 13000 (not considering hospitality etc) as the announcement probably reflected sales on Sunday morning. Final sales would be after Christmas half seasons and I think we will be in contention across 3rd- 5th so around 14,000

That's where I am at other than I am looking for 2nd or third

Count today at 7.30am. 

Wheatfield   -      846

Roseburn     -    1155

Main             -      521

Gorgie          -      453

Total             -    2975

Based on 15,934 available seats for regular season tickets, estimate 12,959 sold. (+38 from yesterday evening's count) although clearly the clubs figure will be more like 12,800 based on their figure quoted yesterday.

On ‎18‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 16:33, hughesie27 said:

If i do or don't does it make a difference? 

Hearts should be implementing a a simple system which checks to make sure people buying ST's are eligible for whatever category they want to buy.

So you are guessing that some Hearts fans are cheating the Club.

I agree if the Club do not have a checking procedure they need one.

On ‎18‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 22:39, Jambo, Goodbye said:

I knew one who did it for years. 

Name and shame - cheating the Club and fellow fans!!

On ‎19‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 13:28, Jenks said:

I've used a child's ticket and got in no bother

No surprise there then.......:duck:

Edited by Thomaso

25 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

No guessing required.

Just now, hughesie27 said:

No guessing required.

Going by some of the comments here you are probably right.  You have to be the lowest of the low to cheat your Club and fellow fan IMO.

22 hours ago, Frank1874 said:

I know three people who bought STs after the deadline last year. Their ST seats had already been sold for the first home game so they were given alternative seats for that match

Well i'm now thinking their seems to be one rule for others or the ticket office staff or staff member did bend the rules.

1 hour ago, Thomaso said:

As a (valid) student ST holder, I can confirm they have quite a strict checking procedure whereby they don't even issue your card until acceptable proof has been provided that you are a student. I'm unsure of the other category checks to be fair.

Just now, Mort said:

As a (valid) student ST holder, I can confirm they have quite a strict checking procedure whereby they don't even issue your card until acceptable proof has been provided that you are a student. I'm unsure of the other category checks to be fair.

Good to know.

Extended by 24hrs

Heart of MidlothianVerified account @JamTarts 3m3 minutes ago

❗️Season ticket update: Due to supporter demand, the Season Ticket deadline has been extended by 24 hours. Fans now have until 5pm on WEDNESDAY to secure their seat for 2018/19.

4 minutes ago, sandyk said:

Extended by 24hrs

Heart of MidlothianVerified account @JamTarts 3m3 minutes ago

❗️Season ticket update: Due to supporter demand, the Season Ticket deadline has been extended by 24 hours. Fans now have until 5pm on WEDNESDAY to secure their seat for 2018/19.

:profit:

Just now, novoman said:

Did Jalbo request the 5pm timing to suit with his daily routine?  ?

You've got me sussed. I'd like to think that it's really because the club want to check what the kickback count is to make sure they're giving out an accurate total. :)

Seymour M Hersh
6 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

I did mean final sales prior to the seasons kick off.. Got confused with my days and thought it was already Wednesday! Senior moment. :laugh:

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I was thinking that myself, who could stop you from using a childs ticket in the New Stand, self service.

Any cretin doing so will burn in hell in my view. I hope that's not contravening the new Kickback laws, but anyone cheating Hearts out of money, well, no words strong enough really.

Anyone ever gave their ST to a mate when they couldn't make a game ?

Which level of Dante's Inferno are we condemned to spend eternity ?

Just now, Boab said:

Anyone ever gave their ST to a mate when they couldn't make a game ?

Which level of Dante's Inferno are we condemned to spend eternity ?

No problem with that - the seat has been paid for.

It's the scum that knowingly cheat the Club and fellow fans by buying a discounted ST that they are not entitled to that deserve eternal damnation :sterb032:

Phew glad to get that off my chest!  :cornette_dog:

1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

No problem with that - the seat has been paid for.

It's the scum that knowingly cheat the Club and fellow fans by buying a discounted ST that they are not entitled to that deserve eternal damnation :sterb032:

Phew glad to get that off my chest!  :cornette_dog:

Is it a lesser hell to buy a bronze ticket and shuffle round to those nice Platinum seats in the new stand ?

13 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I was thinking that myself, who could stop you from using a childs ticket in the New Stand, self service.

Any cretin doing so will burn in hell in my view. I hope that's not contravening the new Kickback laws, but anyone cheating Hearts out of money, well, no words strong enough really.

I think there are different coloured lights that go on when you scan the ticket depending on if its a concession or not?

I always used to get lifted over the turnstile as a bairn. Hit me with your strong words ?

2 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

I think there are different coloured lights that go on when you scan the ticket depending on if its a concession or not?

I always used to get lifted over the turnstile as a bairn. Hit me with your strong words ?

There's a big fire waiting for the likes of you !

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Custom and practice in those days. ?

4 minutes ago, Boab said:

Is it a lesser hell to buy a bronze ticket and shuffle round to those nice Platinum seats in the new stand ?

Nope just as bad - you're all going to burn!!!!  :sterb032:

3 minutes ago, Boab said:

There's a big fire waiting for the likes of you !

There will be plenty off us waiting ??

Just now, Thomaso said:

Nope just as bad - you're all going to burn!!!!  :sterb032:

Might as well go full radge then !

Napkins, sachets of sugar and sauce....they're all coming with me !

Toilet rolls as well....**** it !

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Is this what Celtic mean when they chant Build a Bonfire?

Cheating my Hearts, I'd rather you shagged the wife to be honest

:facepalm:

Just now, Sir Gio said:

:ruiner::justsayno:

stevieboobs
1 hour ago, Mort said:

Bought my 8yr old daughter her first season ticket and had to send a scan of her passport before they issued her card. 

scott herbertson
8 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

A useless offer without pictures...