Motherwell Cup Tickets - Selt Oot!

August Landmesser

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Usual shambles, can't get four together.

Probably because it's selling well. We struggled to get 3 in any of the middle sections about half an hour ago.

GorgieRules22
1 minute ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Probably because it's selling well. We struggled to get 3 in any of the middle sections about half an hour ago.

Probably more to do with there being a problem with ETickets. It's not even showing 1 seat for me now so clearly a problem.

1 minute ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Problem with E Tickets unless we've just sold almost 5000 in an hour which is highly unlikely 

We only got 1500 according to Hearts :smile:

1 hour ago, Thought Police said:

Is Row S in lower tier good?

1 hour ago, ...a bit disco said:

Dunno.

I'm in U?

Asked for near back (lower) at ticket office and got row X

...a bit disco
2 minutes ago, Shiny said:

Sold out. What a f£~k up. 

Pretty sure we'll get the top deck too.

Just now, Lambo85 said:

I am trying to buy 2 tickets and it’s saying there are none? What is going on?

no way we have sold 5000 tickets already?

You mean, 1,500?

...a bit disco
Just now, Lambo85 said:

I am trying to buy 2 tickets and it’s saying there are none? What is going on?

no way we have sold 5000 tickets already?

We've only got Lower so far.

Just now, ...a bit disco said:

We've only got Lower so far.

So we have sold the entire lower section out in an hour? To be honest I am surprised that there wasn’t some kind of loyalty point threshold set on this.

1 minute ago, Lambo85 said:

I thought we were allocated the whole stand which holds almost 5000

Just the lower at present.

Just now, Lambo85 said:

I thought we were allocated the whole stand which holds almost 5000

We will but at the moment Motherwell have only sent the lower (1500)

Lord Beni of Gorgie

This is a shambles, Scottish football does not deserve anything. Way too long to sort this out and now we have a patchwork process

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Just the lower at present.

Seats back on sale now, just got the upper block

Shank said no

Don't know who's idea it was to do it like this but it is a total shambles i have tried numerous times to get seats together and it's just saying not available and that's for the upper and lower . My god it is not like they will not know we will take a good 4 to 5k and maybe more no problem bloody idiots .

12 minutes ago, livi said:

We will but at the moment Motherwell have only sent the lower (1500)

I just called the ticket office and managed to get tickets in upper tier

chester copperpot

Just bought 3 for upper row CC.

Actually looking forward to it but it's a bit of a ***** as used to get freebies from an Employee there but he got fired from his job :lol:

3 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Upper has been on sale on etickets since 2

It's all a bit bizarre. The ticket office were only selling lower tier this afternoon.

7 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

Assuming row BB of the upper tier is he second row from the front of the upper tier??

Probably an inaccurate assessment! Likely to be in the gods.

buckhind jambo

Tickets seemingly  went on sale today at 2pm, i called the ticket office at 3pm and was told all tickets for this fixture were sold out, if i didn't  persist and read this forum i wouldn't be going to this game as i wouldn't have noticed people still getting tickets, called back and bagged two for the upper section, hope others were not caught out by this............................ shambles  

1 minute ago, buckhind jambo said:

Tickets seemingly  went on sale today at 2pm, i called the ticket office at 3pm and was told all tickets for this fixture were sold out, if i didn't  persist and read this forum i wouldn't be going to this game as i wouldn't have noticed people still getting tickets, called back and bagged to for the upper section, hope others were not caught out by this............................ shambles  

The original allocation may have sold out and we have just had the go ahead for the rest of the stand

11 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

Assuming row BB of the upper tier is he second row from the front of the upper tier??

Yes think that is right, though you never know!

I'm row X back of lower

1 minute ago, MacPhee said:

The original allocation may have sold out and we have just had the go ahead for the rest of the stand

Doubt it. E-tickets maybe just set for Upper. Big piles of tickets at 3pm at Ticket Office. 

But good to see sales are good. 

7 minutes ago, buckhind jambo said:

Tickets seemingly  went on sale today at 2pm, i called the ticket office at 3pm and was told all tickets for this fixture were sold out, if i didn't  persist and read this forum i wouldn't be going to this game as i wouldn't have noticed people still getting tickets, called back and bagged to for the upper section, hope others were not caught out by this............................ shambles  

I assume you got the braindead at ticketmaster. They do over the phone exactly what we do through eticketing, so if they can't get anything they assume it's sold out.

This whole thing has been a farce for which Motherwell seem 99% responsible for. No way the club would expect us to take fewer fans than we took for the league game.

buckhind jambo
1 minute ago, MacPhee said:

Surely for a quarter final of the Scottish cup the bottom section for a club of Hearts stature was never enough, point being i was not told to try later just that tickets for this game were sold out

buckhind jambo
1 minute ago, JamboJen said:

I assume you got the braindead at ticketmaster. They do over the phone exactly what we do through eticketing, so if they can't get anything they assume it's sold out.

This whole thing has been a farce for which Motherwell seem 99% responsible for. No way the club would expect us to take fewer fans that we took for the league game.

100%

6 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Yes think that is right, though you never know!

I'm row X back of lower

Is there more than 26 rows in the upper tier?

Hopefully I am in the second row of the upper tier and not row 28!

23 minutes ago, deejtee said:

Probably an inaccurate assessment! Likely to be in the gods.

A mate of mine has just bought tickets in row KK. 

I very much doubt there is 37 rows in the upper tier so hoping my assessment is very accurate.

Archived