New Official Singing Section

HMFCSSO

Whoever threw the smoke bomb should hang their head in shame. Pathetic stuff. No doubt club will get in trouble. Time these clowns were identified and given bans.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex Kintner

• Beast Boy

• ...a bit disco

• maroonexile

The Olly Lee song is good and seemed to be picking up a bit. If they just continue in that vein it should work in time.

People wanting lads hounded out the club for a couple of smoke bombs. The type of things used every week across Europe, with absolutely zero consequence. 

Bunch of sweetie- rustling pansies on here.

It was the idiots with the drum - somebody should shove that where the sun  doesn’t shine!

We were frisked going in how did they manage to get the flares through?

Alex Kintner
24 minutes ago, been here before said:

Naff gear.

Just about managing to shave.

No giving a fxxk about anyone else

Shite at getting songs going.

Drum.

Sounds about right ??

Geoff the Mince
2 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

People wanting lads hounded out the club for a couple of smoke bombs. The type of things used every week across Europe, with absolutely zero consequence. 

Yip pretty much agree with this . 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer

sounded like (various versions of) hullo hullo coming from 3 stands - can't all be the SS

4 minutes ago, wlgcjambo said:

It was the idiots with the drum - somebody should shove that where the sun  doesn’t shine!

We were frisked going in how did they manage to get the flares through?

Probably in the same place the sun doesn’t shine. 

:lol: 

Alex Kintner
25 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Not sure how related this is, but it was singing nonetheless... behind me, in the east block of main stand there was a gaggle of stupid little neds singing the f word in hello hello. One even topped it off with a 'tangerine' anorak. 

Hope it was worth it wee guys...

Tangerine anorak you say. Interesting...

5345A735-74FE-43BA-BE47-2D76EE8B8F9B.thumb.jpeg.9dd0dbae1875eeddae48317e4ecfcd02.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

2 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

:F6EFFECF-CB36-4574-9BC5-9AAB27271817:

7 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

4 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

Think we have a VERY different definition of pansies ?

1 minute ago, Frank1874 said:

Tangerine anorak you say. Interesting...

5345A735-74FE-43BA-BE47-2D76EE8B8F9B.thumb.jpeg.9dd0dbae1875eeddae48317e4ecfcd02.jpeg

:F6EFFECF-CB36-4574-9BC5-9AAB27271817:

I take it they are wearing that gear because they have lost a bet. 

AlphonseCapone
54 minutes ago, bringbakterracing said:

All over the place?? Its quite simple, i obviously have thicker skin than a lot of people on here. Everybody is entitled to their opinion mate, i personally cant stand how powder puff our support are these days.Pretty bored with it all tbh. We won today, just enjoy it. 

Not wanting to be associated with scrotums singing sectarian songs isn't being thin skinned, it's having more than two brain cells. 

2 minutes ago, Jodami said:

I take it they are wearing that gear because they have lost a bet. 

Is it not so when they have their dance of at train stations it looks colourful* like a mardi gras or pride parade type thing?

*disclaimer - said person/persons may or not have been in train station dance offs , pride parades or attended mardi gras.

Alex Kintner
1 minute ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Not wanting to be associated with scrotums singing sectarian songs isn't being thin skinned, it's having more than two brain cells. 

:greatpost:

Harry Potter
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Think we have a VERY different definition of pansies ?

Aye its a flower, and a few in our support now, they popped up in our championship run, games sold out 

and they came out the woodwork when we won every game, doubt im wrong on this, FTH

That season due to work , lucky if i made most games, the 10-0 was my highlight , 

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Is it not so when they have their dance of at train stations it looks colourful* like a mardi gras or pride parade type thing?

*disclaimer - said person/persons may or not have been in train station dance offs , pride parades or attended mardi gras.

To be fair they do look like rent boys. 

1 minute ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Well said mate , same convo every week cut that out make it a success or leave it in and the club won’t let it last for long. Its representative of Hearts not peoples religious or political views , leave them at home. 

Its not a difficult concept for most to comprehend.

1 minute ago, Harry Potter said:

Aye its a flower, and a few in our support now, they popped up in our championship run, games sold out 

and they came out the woodwork when we won every game, doubt im wrong on this, FTH

That season due to work , lucky if i made most games, the 10-0 was my highlight , 

Perfect opporchancity for one of our more photoshop capable friends to have a pic of a full tynie with many pansy heads superimposed

Can use this one its clearly one of our supporters anyway

2384383F-7BA4-4149-B21D-EE8C93E8C4D7.jpeg

SpruceBringsteen
28 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

The club have (repeatedly) said don't do it. The club's wishes outweigh those of a few wee dafties in utterly shan gear. Hope this helps.

Just now, SpruceBringsteen said:

The club have (repeatedly) said don't do it. The club's wishes outweigh those of a few wee dafties in utterly shan gear. Hope this helps.

Let’s be honest, the club wants everyone sitting nicely - perhaps checking our phones to see how our good friends from Leith are doing so we can send them congratulatory messages when they win a cup. 

Some fans want noise, colour and a bit of atmosphere to add to the match day experience. If they can do it across the world without oppositIon, why not here?

56 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

More impressed that anyone under the age of 40 knows or cares who they were.

Thats what I don't get.

Can if we are going to have a political voice as a support can we not move with the times.

Hello hello we are the brexit boys.

Up to our knees in EU blood.

What you think Cade?

?

Bridge of Djoum
6 hours ago, letsalllaughathobos said:

Why? Maybe the lad is showing some support to our best striker we have had in years, 

The northern Ireland flag is not sectarian

Were there many Scottish flags there in support of...

Souttar

Naismith

MacLean

Cochrane

McDonald?

The flag itself, of course it isn't sectarian, but we know what context it's generally used for at games not involving NI. 

Alex Kintner
3 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Let’s be honest, the club wants everyone sitting nicely - perhaps checking our phones to see how our good friends from Leith are doing so we can send them congratulatory messages when they win a cup. 

Some fans want noise, colour and a bit of atmosphere to add to the match day experience. If they can do it across the world without oppositIon, why not here?

You’re either a troll or a bit special.

I don't like criticising the younger supporters.

But come on the politics of Northern Ireland is like going back in time.

1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

You keep avoiding the sectarian chanting which is not cool. Some of us might have sung those songs when young but it’s different now. Everyone wants a great atmosphere just without the anti IRA/Pope/Catholics stuff. It’s really that simple. 

Geoff the Mince
1 minute ago, jake said:

Thats what I don't get.

Can if we are going to have a political voice as a support can we not move with the times.

Hello hello we are the brexit boys.

Up to our knees in EU blood.

What you think Cade?

?

:lol:  I like it Jake 

1 minute ago, New York Fleapit said:

Were there many Scottish flags there in support of...

Souttar

Naismith

MacLean

Cochrane

McDonald?

The flag itself, of course it isn't sectarian, but we know what context it's generally used for at games not involving NI. 

We certainly do.

I think what you meant to say was some fans want sectarianism, charlie and fortified wine. The smoke bombs looked absolutely shit from behind the goal and ironically gave Dunfermline extra time to reorganise themselves and added to injury time.

Harry Potter
24 minutes ago, sadj said:

Perfect opporchancity for one of our more photoshop capable friends to have a pic of a full tynie with many pansy heads superimposed

Can use this one its clearly one of our supporters anyway

2384383F-7BA4-4149-B21D-EE8C93E8C4D7.jpeg

ha ha , goat a wee beard lol, 

Alex Kintner
3 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

You keep avoiding the sectarian chanting which is not cool. Some of us might have sung those songs when young but it’s different now. Everyone wants a great atmosphere just without the anti IRA/Pope/Catholics stuff. It’s really that simple. 

And without smoke bombs and flares ??

1 hour ago, sadj said:

I actually find the seats very uncomfortable on my back and the width of the seats difficult for my shoulders and quads so im all for this  bigger stiles , seats and leg room ??????

Pay for 2 seats fatty

?

My 10 year old son was trying to sing along with what they were singing. I had to try to explain to him why he's not allowed to sing these words, now he's even more confused. Also he thinks the flares were amazing. 

Im all for atmosphere but my youngest thinks these arseholes are cool. 

3 minutes ago, Jodami said:

I think what you meant to say was some fans want charlie and fortified wine

Fek all wrong wi that mate.

Harry Potter
Just now, Jodami said:

I think what you meant to say was some fans want sectarianism, charlie and fortified wine. The smoke bombs looked absolutely shit from behind the goal and ironically gave Dunfermline extra time to reorganise themselves and added to injury time.

Who wants the celtic guff in our support Jodami, think your post lacks thought and certainly in Section N bar the standing we are behaved, 

i said celtic as they spill bile everywhere, but im sure you dont care. weird post my friend, some thread this, but not lost on me, the new jambos are cool 

Harry Potter
1 minute ago, Jambosammy said:

My 10 year old son was trying to sing along with what they were singing. I had to try to explain to him why he's not allowed to sing these words, now he's even more confused. Also he thinks the flares were amazing. 

Fair enough bud, maybe post match just explain, games get heated and people/fans say wrong words.

Cannot understand where you get any reference to Celtic in my post. I can see the Celtic influence in flares and smoke bombs though, that's beggar behaviour writ large. About 5 years ago... 

Edited by Jodami

Just now, Jambosammy said:

? 

Sorry for laughing.

But us older fans have to try and remember that (only speaking for myself) being young and watching football is built on having a laugh with the boys.

I like most want an end to sectarian pish cos it's pish.

But greeting about smoke bombs and young lads drinkin just smacks of old fogeys.

Its all part of it.

The sectarian stuff makes you young lads look stuck back in time though.

Alex Kintner

Singing Section getting ripped apart on Twitter unfortunately for the poor turnout to their parade today. From the vid it looks like only about 20 young laddies with a couple of flags

Just now, Frank1874 said:

Singing Section getting ripped apart on Twitter unfortunately for the poor turnout to their parade today. From the vid it looks like only about 20 young laddies with a couple of flags

At least they're trying.

You haven't half got it in for them.

Gee it a rest ffs

Alex Kintner
Just now, jake said:

At least they're trying.

You haven't half got it in for them.

Gee it a rest ffs

Wasn’t having a go about the parade, just pointing out it looks a poor turnout.??

As for the smoke bombs and bigotry, I’d rather they weren’t “trying” tbh

16 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

:lol:  I like it Jake 

I'm organising a march .

Got a supporters bus .

Farage loyal.

?

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
2 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

I'm thinking the same.

If he thinks Budge will tolerate singing about fenians, IRA and letting off smoke bombs then he'll need to think again.

Every game so far this season folk are commenting on this so called singing section. Every game they are doing something divisive. They'll never get anywhere with the sort of stuff they've been singing or doing.

Really, she has been silent on the 3500 Celtic fans doing just that for years. 

2 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Singing about fenians - check 

Throwing smokebombs - check 

Don't get too cosy lads, you won't last.

Well this is a surprising turn of events. :vrface:

2 minutes ago, Frank1874 said:

Wasn’t having a go about the parade, just pointing out it looks a poor turnout.??

As for the smoke bombs and bigotry, I’d rather they weren’t “trying” tbh

It probably was mate.

And I agree about the sectarian stuff.

The smoke bombs .

Mate it's all over Europe .

The ultras shit.

They are just being young.

I like another poster just don't get why they give a fek about something that seems so old fashioned for want of a better description.

1 minute ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Let's not set our standards by that.

John Findlay
2 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

She isint running Celtic.

• davemclaren locked this topic