New Official Singing Section

HMFCSSO

2 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Being in G I can confirm there was in fact singing. G can't hear N most of the time and probably vice versa. The rest of the ground aren't even worthy of a mention. 

You'll hear N on Saturday. :)

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex Kintner

• Beast Boy

• ...a bit disco

• maroonexile

8 hours ago, JALBO said:

You'll hear N on Saturday. :)

I'm sure we will JALBO i hope we drown those animals out and that it's the 3 stands doing it. Good luck to the singing sections hope you make a great day of it.

The old Danny Wilson song updated for Uche:

Ooooohhhhh Ikpiazu
He's our striker
He loves the Hearts
Defenders bounce right off him
When he's charging down the park
He eats Hibees for breakfast
And he'll tear your team apart

Like this, minus the flares obviously... :ninja: 

On 8/7/2018 at 22:43, Ray Gin said:

Ikpeazu is only 3 syllables.

Only if your'e Rob McLean

IKI PEA ZOO

...a bit disco
13 minutes ago, farin said:

Parades been cancelled.. 

Why?

edit-I see. The same council permission that some people thought was just a joke?

Edited by ...a bit disco

16 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Why?

edit-I see. The same council permission that some people thought was just a joke?

What's the likely outcome of they go to the shandon and walk down to the ground at  a different time?

I'm just asking as if I was young and involved ,I'd be p!££ed of at getting told where I can or can't go before the match and what time I may or may not leave to go to the game...

You can bet anything you want the green brigade will walk to the ground together from wherever they meet .and I'd doubt they've applied for permission

...a bit disco
Just now, jambocub said:

What's the likely outcome of they go to the shandon and walk down to the ground at  a different time?

I'm just asking as if I was young and involved ,I'd be p!££ed of at getting told where I can or can't go before the match and what time I may or may not leave to go to the game...

You can bet anything you want the green brigade will walk to the ground together from wherever they meet .and I'd doubt they've applied for permission

At least our boys did it the right way, through proper channels.

Kudos to them.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
On 08/08/2018 at 11:49, HMFCSSO said:

This ☝?. The four nothing game against Celtic and the two derbies were the only games they were really heard.

More noise than your lot have made so far.

1 minute ago, ...a bit disco said:

At least our boys did it the right way, through proper channels.

Kudos to them.

So what do they do now though .

Walk to the game in ones and twos . It's absolutely pathetic

...a bit disco
3 minutes ago, jambocub said:

So what do they do now though .

Walk to the game in ones and twos . It's absolutely pathetic

I suppose they could still go in a group. Just not quite as vocal & 'disruptive' as what they were planning.

2 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

I suppose they could still go in a group. Just not quite as vocal & 'disruptive' as what they were planning.

What were the planning to disrupt?

...a bit disco
Just now, jambocub said:

What were the planning to disrupt?

:lol:

Not what I said mate. A march like that through public thoroughfares is always going to cause some degree of disruption though.

Have hibs been applying for permission for the walks that they've been doing to tynecastle ..

Not that I've anything against it 

...a bit disco
Just now, jambocub said:

Have hibs been applying for permission for the walks that they've been doing to tynecastle ..

Not that I've anything against it 

Absolutely no idea.

1 minute ago, ...a bit disco said:

:lol:

Not what I said mate. A march like that through public thoroughfares is always going to cause some degree of disruption though.

A lunch time kick off with 20000 folk attending is always going to cause disruption ..

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, jambocub said:

A lunch time kick off with 20000 folk attending is always going to cause disruption ..

Indeed.

So anything added to that, like a planned/unplanned march with permission sought at the last minute, is not going to be viewed favourably.

...a bit disco

From an article about one of Since 1875's 'marches'.

A spokeswoman for Police Scotland said: "Police were in attendance at an unplanned march by Hibs supporters in Russell Road on Sunday, January 21, prior to the Edinburgh derby at Tynecastle Park.

"Flares were let off in the road and officers are currently investigating.

"Unplanned marches cause a significant amount of disruption to both pedestrians and road users. Officers are engaging with Hibernian FC to ensure that spontaneous marches of this nature are appropriately planned in the future."

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/watch-hibs-fans-illegally-flares-11902420

Scnorthedinburgh

The form clearly states 28 days notice required.

Probably that was the issue if they applied when they announced it.

8 minutes ago, Barack said:

You're taking it a bit personally. Who knows what beaurocratic reason was stated. Or the real thoughts behind it.

I'd suggest your ire be directed at ECC & Police Scotland. Not Disco, for merely pointing something out. 

I'm merely pointing out that 20000 fans will add to disruption in the area ..

And earlier I said that the green brigade will march to the ground and I'll be shocked if they don't and wonder if they've applied 

Edited by jambocub
Spelling

Scnorthedinburgh

Is it still the case that the club pick up the policing bill in and around the stadium?

Nookie Bear
16 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

From an article about one of Since 1875's 'marches'.

A spokeswoman for Police Scotland said: "Police were in attendance at an unplanned march by Hibs supporters in Russell Road on Sunday, January 21, prior to the Edinburgh derby at Tynecastle Park.

"Flares were let off in the road and officers are currently investigating.

"Unplanned marches cause a significant amount of disruption to both pedestrians and road users. Officers are engaging with Hibernian FC to ensure that spontaneous marches of this nature are appropriately planned in the future."

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/watch-hibs-fans-illegally-flares-11902420

Not exactly spontaneous if they're planned.

And what's the difference between a planned march, and thousands of football fans walking down and up Easter Rd before and after a derby?

...a bit disco
6 minutes ago, West Side Hearts said:

Quite pathetic tbh, hope that doesn’t stop them actually doing it

They probably would have got permission if they had applied in the stated timeframe and met the conditions.

If they went ahead now, AFTER being denied permission, then they are leaving themselves wide open.

Like I said, good on them for putting the sensible head on.

...a bit disco
4 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Not exactly spontaneous if they're planned.

And what's the difference between a planned march, and thousands of football fans walking down and up Easter Rd before and after a derby?

Stupid comment by the police there, the spontaneous one.

I suppose a march, like the one intended, could be seen as a bit more 'provocative' for want of a better description, and in need of more police resources to supervise it.

...a bit disco

Like I said earlier...

????On Saturday we will be leaving the shandon at 11:30 and walking down to the stadium together. ????To any hearts fans we would like you to come and join us????

Nothing to stop them if they don't go full-on.

????On Saturday we will be leaving the shandon at 11:30 and walking down to the stadium together. 

????To any hearts fans we would like you to come and join us????

Pretty pathetic really. I remember thousands "walking" too and from ER back in the day. Nothing organised, a spontaneous gathering due to a number of people attending something all at the same time. These "walks" were anything but quietly observed. Just another example of football fans being treated like second class citizens.

It'll all be a bit of a learning curve getting this off the ground. Won't be the first or the last of the various hurdles put in your way that'll trip you up. Learn from it and move on!

Kudos to the lads for attempting to do things by the book. Unfortunately the book is full of shit!

Alex Kintner
22 minutes ago, HMFCSSO said:

????On Saturday we will be leaving the shandon at 11:30 and walking down to the stadium together. 

????To any hearts fans we would like you to come and join us????

Playing devil’s advocate here but the authorities might class this as still going ahead with a pre-organised march unfortunately. I wouldn’t be surprised to find police presence in that area around 11.30

Alex Kintner
11 minutes ago, Barack said:

Especially if there's any underage drinking possibly taking place within. Big Brother's always watching, mate.

Yeah. Would probably make sense to change the starting location and communicate it privately. Authorities will be all over the Shandon like a cheap suit.

12 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Does this not give any celtic nutters an opportunity for a ding dong??

They could try

4 minutes ago, ZanderMIM said:

They could try

Are you for real? @HMFCSSO its idiotic comments like this that causes damage to your ambitions and plans for the singing section. Rightly or wrongly comments like that get attached to the singing section. 

2 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

BNrnYT.gif

What a bunch of fannys. Thats the law student way to fight ??

...a bit disco
Just now, sadj said:

What a bunch of fannys. Thats the law student way to fight ??

Depressing as feck mate.

Alex Kintner
Just now, Barack said:

An appropriate tribute to the Chuckle Brothers this week, Disco. Very poignant.

To me, to you.

Certainly made me chuckle, brother ??

...a bit disco
Just now, Barack said:

An appropriate tribute to the Chuckle Brothers this week, Disco. Very poignant.

To me, to you.

:sob:

Seriously though.

The last thing the Singing Section need attributed to them is stuff like this.

The world has, supposedly, moved on since fighting was the norm at the football.

3 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

:sob:

Seriously though.

The last thing the Singing Section need attributed to them is stuff like this.

The world has, supposedly, moved on since fighting was the norm at the football.

Spot on , most of them canna fight anyway. “Here did ya see e UFC i kin dae at , so if em Celtic bamms noise us up ill pure own em” 

Jambof3tornado
10 minutes ago, sadj said:

Are you for real? @HMFCSSO its idiotic comments like this that causes damage to your ambitions and plans for the singing section. Rightly or wrongly comments like that get attached to the singing section. 

I did wonder why the public nature of the corteo announcement to be honest.

This isnt going to go well.

25 minutes ago, sadj said:

Some people can’t take a joke these days oh dear

7 minutes ago, ZanderMIM said:

It really is a minefield on here mate. One wrong move and they're over you like a cheap suit!

21 minutes ago, ZanderMIM said:

Some comments are just stupid to make when others are trying to make the section work. Might only be JKB but the club monitor it. That will jump off the page at them.

14 minutes ago, JyTees said:

It really is a minefield on here mate. One wrong move and they're over you like a cheap suit!

You say your massively in favour of the singing section being a success , as are most of us so that being the case you think comments like that are wise joke or not? Its comments like that that as I said rightly or wrongly get attached to the singing section and makes it more difficult to achieve their goal and what we all want to see. Zander already stated they are moving from the Gorgie to join the singing section. As such should think about what they say and how that portrays @HMFCSSO and their plans. If its a joke its a stupid one if its not then i doubt they could handle themselves anyway and it would be like the gifs that appeared. ?

6 minutes ago, sadj said:

Some comments are just stupid to make when others are trying to make the section work. Might only be JKB but the club monitor it. That will jump off the page at them.

You say your massively in favour of the singing section being a success , as are most of us so that being the case you think comments like that are wise joke or not? Its comments like that that as I said rightly or wrongly get attached to the singing section and makes it more difficult to achieve their goal and what we all want to see. Zander already stated they are moving from the Gorgie to join the singing section. As such should think about what they say and how that portrays @HMFCSSO and their plans. If its a joke its a stupid one if its not then i doubt they could handle themselves anyway and it would be like the gifs that appeared. ?

Get a grip you’re making something out of nothing at all.

48 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

I did wonder why the public nature of the corteo announcement to be honest.

This isnt going to go well.

If they organised it and got permission youd prob get a fair few join them depending if they act like the Hibee ones or like normal people not trying to be Ultras. Remember when we were all pissed at Pieman etc and used to do organised meets/rallys at the park and walks/marches to Tynecastle. 

Edited by sadj

• davemclaren locked this topic