New Official Singing Section

HMFCSSO

27 minutes ago, XB52 said:

We don't sell tickets for lower H,  season tickets only.   And now N and lower G

In that case, really push sales. Should scrap and start selling to walk ups.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex Kintner

• Beast Boy

• ...a bit disco

• maroonexile

2 hours ago, Sarah O said:

Are the SSO boycotting already? Only about twenty folk in their section today.

If they are boycotting is it because of the Budge statement? 

Anyway, if the numbers stay so low it's probably run its course. Although the next game at Tynie their section will be full... And perhaps how they want it to look... 

Take a day off hen. 

chuck berrys hairline
1 hour ago, jamboruss said:

Fekken joke.

Outsung by Kilmarnock.

Kilmarnock!!

We are only allowed to stand at goals what you expect jeeeez cant be too loud for auld Anne now can we. Stalin would be proud of her 

8 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

We are only allowed to stand at goals what you expect jeeeez cant be too loud for auld Anne now can we. Stalin would be proud of her 

:vrface:

17 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

:notsure:

34 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Indeed, everyone knows that it is physically impossible to make any verbal sounds while seated.

:cornette:

43 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

The banter, and Anne is not that auld.

2 hours ago, jamboruss said:

Fekken joke.

Outsung by Kilmarnock.

Kilmarnock!!

We may as well face facts. Singing and flags are a thing of the past at Tynecastle Park. Only families are truly welcomed at our ground under Ann Budge.

I woukd like to salute the young team for trying for the short time they were there they were great.

4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

We may as well face facts. Singing and flags are a thing of the past at Tynecastle Park. Only families are truly welcomed at our ground under Ann Budge.

I woukd like to salute the young team for trying for the short time they were there they were great.

Yes, and I’m sure what type of salute that would be ?

The section in Ann’s statement where she banned singing was clear for all to see.

The SSO’s failure is nothing to do with Ann Budge and everything to do with their own conduct and choices. They’ve been posted missing for weeks, long before this statement came out.

Edited by To Be Frank

56 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

At least we know you weren't at the game. If you had been there you would have seen that section n stood the whole game. 

9 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Yes, and I’m sure what type of salute that would be ?

The section in Ann’s statement where she banned singing was clear for all to see.

The SSO’s failure is nothing to do with Ann Budge and everything to do with their own conduct and choices. They’ve been posted missing for weeks, long before this statement came out.

Even this thread is to blame. It is as if people are looking for them to fail. Flag debates ffs. We have Celtic fans with about 20 different flags at away games all highly provocative. Celtic give their fans an entire safe standing section. I know so many fans that do not want to watch Hearts games at Tynie and just watch on TV as it is so dull. Who would want to start singing nowadays with every song under scrutiny. Innocent songs and flags becoming a huge deal. We all better hurry to have kids as it is the only way anyone will be welcome under Ann Budge.

Edited by i8hibsh

8 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Even this thread is to blame. It is as if people are looking for them to fail. Flag debates ffs. We have Celtic fans with about 20 different flags at away games all highly provocative. Celtic give their fans an entire safe standing section. I know so many fans that do not want to watch Hearts games at Tynie and just watch on TV as it is so dull. Who would want to start singing nowadays with every song under scrutiny. Innocent songs and flags becoming a huge deal. We all better hurry to have kids as it is the only way anyone will be welcome under Ann Budge.

Show me any statement from Ann Budge that is against singing. Which innocent songs are banned?

You only need to be nervous about singing if the songs you want to sing promote bigotry, sectarianism, racism or homophobia. If that's all you can think of to sing about then you have serious issues.

3 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Show me any statement from Ann Budge that is against singing. Which innocent songs are banned?

You only need to be nervous about singing if the songs you want to sing promote bigotry, sectarianism, racism or homophobia. If that's all you can think of to sing about then you have serious issues.

The young team sang none of those songs though RG.

...a bit disco
27 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Might want to have a wee peek on social media then.

Well known fact that Joseph Stalin absolutely detested loud noises and cheering. Saw it on ‘The World at War’ once.

Edited by Glib and Shameless Crier

Bridge of Djoum
1 hour ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Image result for funny stalin gif

16 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Might want to have a wee peek on social media then.

In the ground?

Edited by i8hibsh

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

In the ground?

The concourse is in the ground, yes.

The away end at other clubs is in the ground, yes.

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

So nothing has changed then in terms of what they can sing at the game.

What are the innocent songs that have been banned?

Edited by Ray Gin

what about a nice easy song for us to get tynie going at quieter match's.

take me home, to gorgie road.

to the place where I belong.

to see the jambos, score some goals

take me home, take me home

repeat............

all to the John Denver song country roads, make demi feel at home 

been here before
3 minutes ago, sam? said:

what about a nice easy song for us to get tynie going at quieter match's.

take me home, to gorgie road.

to the place where I belong.

to see the jambos, score some goals

take me home, take me home

repeat............

all to the John Denver song country roads, make demi feel at home 

A bog standard generic song ripped off from another team and available to learn from You Choob.

How innovative.

15 minutes ago, been here before said:

A bog standard generic song ripped off from another team and available to learn from You Choob.

How innovative.

opposed to when i was young and the olly lee song ???  all generic, how many teams sing them ???? 

are they innovative no, are they great when the stadium is rocking yes.

no many songs that arent ripped off mate, even hearts hearts glorious hearts is a old american song with changed words

23 minutes ago, been here before said:

How innovative.

Olly Olly Lee....

been here before
6 minutes ago, sam? said:

opposed to when i was young and the olly lee song ???  all generic, how many teams sing them ???? 

Which is sort of the point.

Just now, been here before said:

Which is sort of the point.

aww right !!! you only sing original football songs ???

What would they be ?? 

been here before
20 minutes ago, sam? said:

aww right !!! you only sing original football songs ???

What would they be ?? 

I dont sing as Im not in Section N and I sit down.

However other than your song idea being shite, we dont have a singing section at Tynecastle anymore judging by their last outing or three.

Edited by been here before

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Serge Pizzorno said:

Does the group actually exist????

Did you not like their seat display? 

Bridge of Djoum
19 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Most banned I suspect

Ann is killing our club.

All roads lead to Gorgie
4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Was the guy with the drum 

grounded today?

Wasn't it great to watch a game with no drums in the home or away section!

portobellojambo1
15 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Was the guy with the drum 

grounded today?

It looked as if possibly the vast majority of the singing section was potentially grounded today, or had moved to other areas of the ground. In their usual section it looked as if there was about 20/30 people in total, and they weren't all sitting together and weren't singing.

Pasquale for King
19 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Wasn't it great to watch a game with no drums in the home or away section!

Fantastic mate 

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

It looked as if possibly the vast majority of the singing section was potentially grounded today, or had moved to other areas of the ground. In their usual section it looked as if there was about 20/30 people in total, and they weren't all sitting together and weren't singing.

They rarely sing these days, it’s been a bit of a damp squib and all they usually sing is sectarian crap anyway, raging since Lafferty left imo. Section N upper sang some football songs today, great to hear Jingle bells again.

Leveinthedream

One of the few good parts of last night was the young team being there hopefully they can continue at home games too

12 minutes ago, Leveinthedream said:

One of the few good parts of last night was the young team being there hopefully they can continue at home games too

Loved the Union flag (flown for a political agenda at a football game) and smoke bomb (not acceptable at Tynie) being lit.

Hopefully this does not continue at Tynie. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Screenshot_20181228-163033.thumb.png.7d09b06cf9183380860035b44c444884.png

Im going to go with olly lee song being done to death. I want the guys to bring noise and color but **** me that song is being milked.

been here before
5 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Im going to go with olly lee song being done to death. I want the guys to bring noise and color but **** me that song is being milked.

Olly Lee song over and over. Gorgie Billy Boys. Olly Lee song over and over. 22 in a row thing. Olly Lee song over and over. Gorgie Billy Boys. Olly Lee song over and over. 22 in a row thing. Olly Lee song over and over....

Maybe a wee spot of Tiffany as well.

• davemclaren locked this topic