• Beast Boy

• ...a bit disco

• maroonexile

12 minutes ago, Junta said:

Have a ****ing day off mate.

Are you saying it didn't happen?

15 minutes ago, Junta said:

Have a ****ing day off mate.

The guy can’t help himself. I’m not sure if one of these guys has interfered with one of his family or something personal has happened, but he absolutely despises some other Hearts fans.

For where I was (N) most of the objects thrown were from that side towards the Roseburn. Frank just can’t help it though, he just can’t, i’d be worried about him if I knew him personally. 

Heard some unsavoury songs coming out the ground in all honesty, but it was no more than 2-3 guys.

Edited by maroonexile

25 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Utter scumbags in Singing Section launched a flare into the middle of the Hibs fans just before kickoff. Cretins.

Where was the singing section tonight?

I was sat in Upper F.. Section G launched at least 8 smoke bombs full force into hibs fans and saw at least 1 from section N. Hibs launched about 3 or 4. Never seen anything like it previously 

5 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Are you saying it didn't happen?

No, i'm not. Its just that Drebin is utterly obsessed by young boys. It could have been a 40 year old man who threw it but he is only concerned about young laddies in this thread. Half his posts are from this thread!

We should throw the book and ban for life whoever threw that. Isnt it a bit weird that Police Squads finest just happened to right there and know that it came from one of the signing section personnel?

PS, we've had many a banned Hibs fan with "Premium Membership" on here.

He loves a dig at Hearts fans.

3 minutes ago, hearts151 said:

I was sat in Upper F.. Section G launched at least 8 smoke bombs full force into hibs fans and saw at least 1 from section N. Hibs launched about 3 or 4. Never seen anything like it previously 

In all fairness there was at least 3-4 from N.

Just now, Junta said:

No, i'm not. Its just that Drebin is utterly obsessed by young boys. It could have been a 40 year old man who threw it but he is only concerned about young laddies in this thread. Half his posts are from this thread!

We should throw the book and ban for life whoever threw that. Isnt it a bit weird that Police Squads finest just happened to right there and know that it came from one of the signing section personnel?

The important part of your post. Whatever history you may have with Frank, he was right to mention it.

2 minutes ago, redjambo said:

The important part of your post. Whatever history you may have with Frank, he was right to mention it.

Yeh, well you clearly dont understand what (Hibs?) trolling is.

I've zero history with this guy/girl. All i see is that he is utterly obsessed with the singing section and blaming it for everything.

Edited by Junta

Shooter McGavin

That’ll be the end of them now surely. Chucking flares at the Hibs fans is scumbag behavour, could have ended in disaster. 

3 minutes ago, Junta said:

I've zero history with this guy/girl. All i see is that he is utterly obsessed with the singing section and blaming it for everything.

Fair enough, but that doesn't mean he/she is a troll. And you have to admit that the singing section hasn't been totally angelic. ;) As the poster above points out, if the flares are found to have originated from members of the section, then that's probably the end of the section. We'll have to see what transpires.

1 minute ago, redjambo said:

Fair enough, but that doesn't mean he/she is a troll. And you have to admit that the singing section hasn't been totally angelic. ;) As the poster above points out, if the flares are found to have originated from members of the section, then that's probably the end of the section. We'll have to see what transpires.

What section was the singing section moved to for this game?

Regardless, proof is required that a flare was thrown from someone who is a ticket holder in the singing section. Proof.

Edited by Junta

7 hours ago, farin said:

Whether you agree or disagree with the sentiments of this flag is neither here nor there, fact is the family have expressed on numerous occasions that they don’t want their son’s memory to be hijacked by flags like this. It must be terrible for them to see these wishes being flaunted repeatedly by people..  Show some real respect & respect a grieving families wishes. 

B34C4651-B98B-4371-AD8F-97723D3C35EB.jpeg.b08b3b214ca45ccd4448e1c708c99b2f.jpeg

Jesus wept. 

Absolutely brutal. 

27 minutes ago, hearts151 said:

I seen one from G smash into the Hibs fans. My first thought was ‘oh ****, if that’s hit a child then this could be very serious’.

I’m all for creating a singing section etc, but all this mini-hun pish is really getting too far. As others have said, zero interest in the club - it’s just a vehicle to further their sectarian bile. 

1 hour ago, To Be Frank said:

Utter scumbags in Singing Section launched a flare into the middle of the Hibs fans just before kickoff. Cretins.

The first flare I saw came from the Hibs end with some force and then went straight back into the Hibs end with equal force. A lot coming from both sides tonight and police didn’t seem to do much if anything. 

After halftime it looked like a lot of people from lower G were told to move elsewhere and just moved further up onto the stairs. 

37 minutes ago, Junta said:

If they didn't act like bell-ends then he'd have no reason to have a go at them.

49 minutes ago, maroonexile said:

The guy can’t help himself. I’m not sure if one of these guys has interfered with one of his family or something personal has happened, but he absolutely despises some other Hearts fans.

For where I was (N) most of the objects thrown were from that side towards the Roseburn. Frank just can’t help it though, he just can’t, i’d be worried about him if I knew him personally. 

Heard some unsavoury songs coming out the ground in all honesty, but it was no more than 2-3 guys.

42 minutes ago, Junta said:

43 minutes ago, hearts151 said:

2 minutes ago, Toggie88 said:

I seen one from G smash into the Hibs fans. My first thought was ‘oh ****, if that’s hit a child then this could be very serious’.

I’m all for creating a singing section etc, but all this mini-hun pish is really getting too far. As others have said, zero interest in the club - it’s just a vehicle to further their sectarian bile. 

No point me replying when others have pointed it out. Flare launched from lower G (the sinning section) into the Hibs fans. Utter scum

2 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

No point me replying when others have pointed it out. Flare launched from lower G (the sinning section) into the Hibs fans. Utter scum

Cheers Fhrank. Keep us posted detective.

45 minutes ago, Junta said:

Well one of two things are happening. Either, i) the singing sections are acting like bellends; or ii) a few bellends have joined/high jacked the singing section and are now dully being bellends. 

If it is the latter, then those in the singing section need to tell the club and get them banned, as they are ruining what could be a very positive thing for the club. 

1 minute ago, Toggie88 said:

Well one of two things are happening. Either, i) the singing sections are acting like bellends; or ii) a few bellends have joined/high jacked the singing section and are now dully being bellends. 

If it is the latter, then those in the singing section need to tell the club and get them banned, as they are ruining what could be a very positive thing for the club. 

Stuff has been thrown between G and the roseburn every big game since the stands were built. Not a new thing that the singing section have created, but let’s just blame them anyway

Just now, Toggie88 said:

Perhaps. Or just idiots that now know where to go and act like tits in something that was legitimately set up by some well intentioned Hearts fans. Though, i'm sure someone will be along to point out social media that works against them for this. Not everyone in that section is one of these idiots.

I really dont want to sound like some has been who is against bringing back that amazing old Tynecastle atmosphere back but there always has been a minority of idiots in our support but i'm genuinely certain these idiots wouldnt go through the process (with Budge) to get something promising to improve the fan experience just for them to get into trouble, especially now that their heads are on the chopping block by giving themselves their seat numbers.

Theres thousands more fans looking into Kickback/this thread than actually post on it, remember.

3 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Sweep running to guess Junta’s old username. 20p a go ??

20p for the classic diversion.

I'll save you 20p Budgie. It was Brandt.

Edited by Junta

15 minutes ago, Junta said:

20p for the classic diversion.

I'll save you 20p Budgie. It was Brandt.

Suspended or dual account?

6DA455BF-23E4-4658-9D33-685A8094DAE4.jpeg

Edited by To Be Frank

27 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Sweep running to guess Junta’s old username. 20p a go ??

Edited by HMFC-chris

According to Hibs.net, the flare thrown from lower G into lower H hit a young girl. ?

Apologies. I thought it hit that old man with the walking stick.

3 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

According to Hibs.net, the flare thrown from lower G into lower H hit a young girl. ?

So you spent your time before and during the game monitoring section G, which you now brand as the singing section, and then share stories from hibsnet to suit your agenda.

For some time you've been trolling this and other threads and it's so see through I still don't know how you've not been punted!

6 minutes ago, Super T said:

So you spent your time before and during the game monitoring section G, which you now brand as the singing section, and then share stories from hibsnet to suit your agenda.

For some time you've been trolling this and other threads and it's so see through I still don't know how you've not been punted!

Get a grip. I saw with my own eyes before the game the flare being launched and then on way home on train checked to see what Hibs.net were saying about it. Spent two hours before match and an hour afterwards in the fans bar with my mates, with the 90 minutes inbetween spent with us supporting our team. I played my part tonight. Some of the reprobates in our support let us down badly and anyone more interested in me than those scumbags is as good as condoning their actions imo.

Rodger Mellie
11 minutes ago, LewisR5-1 said:

Hibs fans singing about lee rigby as well class bunch , fans as bad as each other

According to this poster on hibs.net they were also singing some other nasty ****...

Quote Originally Posted by Robbo27 View Post
That was the worst I've seen it tonight. Guys openly snorting coke in the toilets, majority of folk were smashed.

Some of our songs at the minute are absolute embarrassing. Wishing Rudi Scakel to die in his sleep from a bullet from the IRA. Wtf is that all about.

One about Levine having a dodgy organ and the new Mercer song. It really is cringe worthy stuff.

2 minutes ago, Rodger Mellie said:

According to this poster on hibs.net they were also singing some other nasty ****...

Quote Originally Posted by Robbo27 View Post
That was the worst I've seen it tonight. Guys openly snorting coke in the toilets, majority of folk were smashed.

Some of our songs at the minute are absolute embarrassing. Wishing Rudi Scakel to die in his sleep from a bullet from the IRA. Wtf is that all about.

One about Levine having a dodgy organ and the new Mercer song. It really is cringe worthy stuff.

:facepalm:

6 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Get a grip. I saw with my own eyes before the game the flare being launched and then on way home on train checked to see what Hibs.net were saying about it. Spent two hours before match and an hour afterwards in the fans bar with my mates, with the 90 minutes inbetween spent with us supporting our team. I played my part tonight. Some of the reprobates in our support let us down badly and anyone more interested in me than those scumbags is as good as condoning their actions imo.

Hahaha, you really do have a very high opinion of yourself.

7 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

I saw the flare being launched in as well. I was sitting in halfway up section R

6 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Sorry frank I'll stop you there if u haven't seen on an another thread there was an incident before the game were a hibs guy got over to section g lower and started fighting hearts fans this was met with a hearts fan defending himself and punching him back hibs were the first to Start with throwing things cup of coke filled up with not coke but yeah pish do everybody a favour lad if u are going to tell a story atleast tell it right cheers.

Lower section G was like being in a war zone with all the missiles raining down on us , toxic atmosphere at its finest , Easter road is a 5pm kick off on a Saturday to remind people ???

8 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Sorry frank I'll stop you there if u haven't seen on an another thread there was an incident before the game were a hibs guy got over to section g lower and started fighting hearts fans this was met with a hearts fan defending himself and punching him back hibs were the first to Start with throwing things cup of coke filled up with not coke but yeah pish do everybody a favour lad if u are going to tell a story atleast tell it right cheers.

So someone in section G didn’t launch a flare into section H?

11 minutes ago, Super T said:

Hahaha, you really do have a very high opinion of yourself.

:cornette:

11 minutes ago, Supersonic94 said:

I saw the flare being launched in as well. I was sitting in halfway up section R

Nah, you clearly imagined it mate or have a very high opinion of yourself.

So someone in section G didn’t launch a flare into section H?

Read my post lad think your a bit lost? 

3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Read my post lad think your a bit lost? 

You suggested I was being inaccurate. All I said was that a flare was thrown from G into H. Is that not that case?

1 minute ago, To Be Frank said:

You suggested I was being inaccurate. All I said was that a flare was thrown from G into H. Is that not that case?

Flares also being sent back towards section G , people got hit by them.

7 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

No you are leaving out vital parts and making hearts to be all the bad ones when both supports were as bad as each other hibs chucked flares into section G but u have not mentioned that or are u only on here to highlight what hearts fans do? 

Edited by Bongo 1874

2 hours ago, TheStig said:

This tread is gonna give someone a heart attack tonight. It shall be a interesting read that's for sure.

Doubt it, likes. I suspect you might be talking utter yad.

5 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

No you are leaving out vital parts and making hearts to be all the bad ones when both supports were as bad as each other hibs chucked flares into section G but u have not mentioned that or are u only on here to highlight what hearts fans do? 

All I can comment on is what I saw which was a flare being thrown from G into H. There may well have been incidents before and after by both fans but this is the one I witnessed and it is deplorable, especially given it hit a young girl.

4 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

All I can comment on is what I saw which was a flare being thrown from G into H. There may well have been incidents before and after by both fans but this is the one I witnessed and it is deplorable, especially given it hit a young girl.

Yet hibs fans can throw Flares at section G throw cups of pish at section G countless numbers of coins at section G and yet the only incident u saw was a flare being throw by section G into the hibs section I find that incredible frank 

Edited by Bongo 1874

2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Yet hibs fans can throw Flares at section G throw cups of pish at section G countless numbers of coins at section G and yet the only incident u saw was a flare being throw by section G into the hibs section I find that incredible frank 

Flare hit young lads in section G both sets of fans as bad as each other really.

9 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Did u see our goalkeeper being assaulted or did u miss that aswell? 

14 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I’m in section T and spent the game watching the players. I arrived two mins before kickoff and saw the flare being thrown. It’s all deplorable behaviour but csn only comment on the bit of it I saw with my own eyes.

Edited by To Be Frank

• davemclaren locked this topic