New Official Singing Section

HMFCSSO

12 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

I’m in section T and spent the game watching the players. I arrived two mins before kickoff and saw the flare being thrown. It’s all deplorable behaviour but csn only comment on the bit of it I saw with my own eyes.

Stick to reading hibs net ?

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex Kintner

• Beast Boy

• ...a bit disco

• maroonexile

14 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

I’m in section T and spent the game watching the players. I arrived two mins before kickoff and saw the flare being thrown. It’s all deplorable behaviour but csn only comment on the bit of it I saw with my own eyes.

Something we should teach our children not to do.

1 minute ago, LewisR5-1 said:

Stick to reading hibs net ?

No problem Lewis, you stick to trying to deflect attention away from you and your wee ned pals ???

Just now, LewisR5-1 said:

I’m actually a season ticket holder in section G and have been for many years, nothing to do with them ya muppet 

You’ll have had a close-up view of their antics then.

5CC3301E-4441-481B-BE02-7EEAC42ECCF3.jpeg

1 minute ago, To Be Frank said:

You’ll have had a close-up view of their antics then.

5CC3301E-4441-481B-BE02-7EEAC42ECCF3.jpeg

Both sets of fans as bad as each other think you’d understand if you’d been rained on by coins , bottles and flares at the end 

queensferryjambo

No trying to make light of any incidents tonight but nobody threw flares at Tynecastle. The items thrown were smoke bombs. If people had flares in the ground people would genuinely have been injured and injured badly. As I say though not making light of incidents just trying to highlight there is a big difference between both items.

I was in the ground 25 minutes before kick off and I saw smoke bombs being thrown from both ends. It started 10 minutes before kick off. The only one that went into the Hibs end was thrown just after the Hibs fan ran on the track and attacked section G. In fact the actions of that idiot sparked the missile throwing. Not saying the smoke bombs weren't going to be thrown later anyway but this did start it and quite a few were thrown.

I would also say that it looked like the smoke bomb hit a man but if Hibs.net says it was a young girl then it must be true. Funny how 6 foot tall skinheads never get hit with anything on social media.

Either way the throwing of smoke bombs, coins, cups etc is plain stupid and out of order. 

9 minutes ago, LewisR5-1 said:

Both sets of fans as bad as each other think you’d understand if you’d been rained on by coins , bottles and flares at the end 

“At the end”...the flare I saw thrown into section G was two mins before kickoff.

Let’s leave Hibs to regulate their own. Our focus should be the scumbags in our own support who have cast club in a dire light tonight.

Pleasingly though, it will all have been captured on CCTV and those responsible will soonbe getting a chap on the door. Hope they’re sitting at home bricking it as we speak. 

Edited by To Be Frank

Just now, To Be Frank said:

“At the end”...the flare I saw thrown into section G was two mins before kickoff.

Let’s leave Hibscto regulate their own. Our focus should be the scumbags in our own support who have cast club in a dire light tonight.

Pleasingly though, it will all have been captured on CCTV and those responsible will soonbe getting a chap on the door. Hope they’re sitting at home bricking it as we speak. 

There was multiple smoke bombs thrown into each end after the full time whistle.

Just now, LewisR5-1 said:

There was multiple smoke bombs thrown into each end after the full time whistle.

And your point is...?

All I did was report a flare I saw getting thrown before the match. If our fans threw more later on then that’s even worse ?

Just now, To Be Frank said:

And your point is...?

All I did was report a flare I saw getting thrown before the match. If our fans threw more later on then that’s even worse ?

How do smoke bombs even get into stadiums should be our concern.

Doctor FinnBarr
15 minutes ago, LewisR5-1 said:

How do smoke bombs even get into stadiums should be our concern.

Well, unless you've got a bag your never getting searched

4 hours ago, bikerjambo said:

Well, unless you've got a bag your never getting searched

I’ve never had my bag searched for ages. Had a carrier bag last 2 games. Nothing. Never had smoke bombs tho.

Serge Pizzorno

Lower G also appeared to be the only part of ground with Union Jacks and NI flags, don’t forget during their walk some renditions of Hullo Hullo

Wee weirdos will never learn, had potential but sadly can’t see past their narrow, bigoted mindset 

I have no problem with the whole country hating Hearts, usually means we're wining. I also have no problem with providing a hostile environment at Tynie just wished the sectarian stuff would end. Gives the western wallys an extra opportunity to sink the boot it.

38 minutes ago, Serge Pizzorno said:

Lower G also appeared to be the only part of ground with Union Jacks and NI flags, don’t forget during their walk some renditions of Hullo Hullo

Wee weirdos will never learn, had potential but sadly can’t see past their narrow, bigoted mindset 

Nope lower N was in full swing too. 

50 minutes ago, Serge Pizzorno said:

More Union Jacks in the Hibs end. Three I counted.

Big difference between a flare and a smoke bomb - one can burn at up to 1,600 degrees and the other 140 degrees. Not saying that throwing them in acceptable at all but there is a huge difference between the 2.

54 minutes ago, Serge Pizzorno said:

Were you at the game? At one point the whole stadium was singing it ???

10 minutes ago, ZanderMIM said:

Were you at the game? At one point the whole stadium was singing it ???

Sure it was just after the hibs red card, looked across and to the gorgie stand and even they were giving it big licks. 

I walked into the concourse/walkway bit of G to see a hibs fan try get at the young team and the young team subsequently giving the boy a smack. Ten minutes later after coming back from the toilets a smoke bomb from the away end landed in the top part of the bottom part of section G, by the time I had walked along the walkway to the stairs that take you up G another or the same smoke bomb was chucked back into the hibs end and then returned into the hearts end before burning out on the pitch. All this before the game had even started. Michael Smith was hit by two lighters, one of which he gave the ref. Olly lee was hit with two cups of juice/coffee and a whole host of coins and objects whilst taking corners. Bobby was hit with a coin before being punched and also had a coffee/juice thrown at him along with someone’s house keys that got stuck in his net. Every byekick bobby was clearing coins and objects from his 6 yard box. During the incident with bobby I believe a ball boy was hit with something from the hibs end as I seen him being carried away by the stewards and someone from hearts. The linesman on the wheat field side was hit with something midway through the 2nd half. The red card incident saw about 5 smoke bombs from both ends being thrown back and forward with missiles a plenty being thrown from both sets of fans. Leaving G at the full time whilstle was carnage as well trying to get out whilst dodging a bombardment from the hibs end, coins, lighters, saw a vape land in an empty row. Both sets of fans acted stupidly and the police done nothing about it. The boy that punched bobby watched the full game and continued to abuse bobby every time he went for the ball. People looking to blame the singing section for all of the above clearly don’t like the young lads and can’t seem to let anything go without somehow blaming and pinning everything bad that happens on them. The walk to the game was class, the start of the match was class atmosphere wise, just need few more songs and more coherent singing between the non singing section and the rest of G for it to be amazing. Was a crazy night. 

15 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

I walked into the concourse/walkway bit of G to see a hibs fan try get at the young team and the young team subsequently giving the boy a smack. Ten minutes later after coming back from the toilets a smoke bomb from the away end landed in the top part of the bottom part of section G, by the time I had walked along the walkway to the stairs that take you up G another or the same smoke bomb was chucked back into the hibs end and then returned into the hearts end before burning out on the pitch. All this before the game had even started. Michael Smith was hit by two lighters, one of which he gave the ref. Olly lee was hit with two cups of juice/coffee and a whole host of coins and objects whilst taking corners. Bobby was hit with a coin before being punched and also had a coffee/juice thrown at him along with someone’s house keys that got stuck in his net. Every byekick bobby was clearing coins and objects from his 6 yard box. During the incident with bobby I believe a ball boy was hit with something from the hibs end as I seen him being carried away by the stewards and someone from hearts. The linesman on the wheat field side was hit with something midway through the 2nd half. The red card incident saw about 5 smoke bombs from both ends being thrown back and forward with missiles a plenty being thrown from both sets of fans. Leaving G at the full time whilstle was carnage as well trying to get out whilst dodging a bombardment from the hibs end, coins, lighters, saw a vape land in an empty row. Both sets of fans acted stupidly and the police done nothing about it. The boy that punched bobby watched the full game and continued to abuse bobby every time he went for the ball. People looking to blame the singing section for all of the above clearly don’t like the young lads and can’t seem to let anything go without somehow blaming and pinning everything bad that happens on them. The walk to the game was class, the start of the match was class atmosphere wise, just need few more songs and more coherent singing between the non singing section and the rest of G for it to be amazing. Was a crazy night. 

Nobody has blamed the Singing Section for all of the above

8 hours ago, Rodger Mellie said:

According to this poster on hibs.net they were also singing some other nasty ****...

Quote Originally Posted by Robbo27 View Post
That was the worst I've seen it tonight. Guys openly snorting coke in the toilets, majority of folk were smashed.

Some of our songs at the minute are absolute embarrassing. Wishing Rudi Scakel to die in his sleep from a bullet from the IRA. Wtf is that all about.

One about Levine having a dodgy organ and the new Mercer song. It really is cringe worthy stuff.

Robbo27.....   that has to be a jambo ?

1 hour ago, busby1985 said:

1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

Nobody has blamed the Singing Section for all of the above

Exactly. People closer to that area of the stand have confirmed lower G and lower H were going at it with objects and flares being thrown back and forth. Half the blame therefore goes to the idiots in lower G and the other half to the idiots in lower H. 

It’ll all be on CCTV and people will be identified. There’s no hiding from it in Tynecastle like there is at away games.

2 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Exactly. People closer to that area of the stand have confirmed lower G and lower H were going at it with objects and flares being thrown back and forth. Half the blame therefore goes to the idiots in lower G and the other half to the idiots in lower H. 

It’ll all be on CCTV and people will be identified. There’s no hiding from it in Tynecastle like there is at away games.

I was watching it, i sit in Row 11 of G, I also mentioned it in my post, both sets of fans where at it. It wasn’t just G and H throwing the objects, it was coming from the hibs end as well. You seem to only want to blame the hearts fans. 

Just now, busby1985 said:

I was watching it, i sit in Row 11 of G, I also mentioned it in my post, both sets of fans where at it. It wasn’t just G and H throwing the objects, it was coming from the hibs end as well. You seem to only want to blame the hearts fans. 

Might be wrong but is H not a section in the Roseburn end? 

8 minutes ago, RDSK said:

Might be wrong but is H not a section in the Roseburn end? 

Is this not how it is

E91AD665-6B4B-4748-9277-E99DC5C58D5D.jpeg

Edited by sadj

23 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Who do you think was sitting in section H? ?

On 30/10/2018 at 12:57, TheStig said:

Do you have proof that these lads have links to the EDL? The flag was most likely there as celtic fans have sung songs about lee rigby no longer drumming. Bad taste yes, anything to do with EDL? No chance

What are your thoughts on the Tommy Robinson flag? In relation to this conversation we were having a week ago?

AB2B7459-14C2-4D31-A2AD-EABFA7071071.jpeg

Edited by Glib and Shameless Crier

1 minute ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

What are your thoughts on the Tommy Robinson flag?

I'm unaware of a Tommy Robinson flag. Ridiculous would be first thought tho.

4 minutes ago, TheStig said:

I’ve edited my post to add the photo and a bit more detail. Do you still think it’s a ridiculous connection to make, like you did when I mentioned it off the back of the Lee Rigby flag?

Edited by Glib and Shameless Crier

2 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

I’ve edited my post to add the photo and a bit more detail. Do you still think it’s a ridiculous connection to make, like you did when I mentioned it off the back of the Lee Rigby flag?

With things like this coming to the front then you were right to make the connections. 

8 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Okay, sorry. Sticker/poster of Tommy Robinson. 

30 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

What are your thoughts on the Tommy Robinson flag? In relation to this conversation we were having a week ago?

?

been here before
42 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

? is that meant to be Tommy Robinson?

Looks more like that shite Fifa 19 avatar of John Souttar...

image.jpg.15b512f2058d3e85de6931d1e1f4d1db.jpg

Serge Pizzorno

They didn’t half embarrass themselves yesterday, videos over Twitter of them walking out squaring up to Celtic fans:rofl:

16 minutes ago, Serge Pizzorno said:

They didn’t half embarrass themselves yesterday, videos over Twitter of them walking out squaring up to Celtic fans:rofl:

Link please. Would love a good laugh :lol:

If they have been leaving lower H to go and stand on the stairs at upper G them I think they’ll be asked to move back tomorrow going by the statement today

Are the SSO boycotting already? Only about twenty folk in their section today.

If they are boycotting is it because of the Budge statement? 

Anyway, if the numbers stay so low it's probably run its course. Although the next game at Tynie their section will be full... And perhaps how they want it to look... 

...a bit disco
25 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Are the SSO boycotting already? Only about twenty folk in their section today.

If they are boycotting is it because of the Budge statement? 

Anyway, if the numbers stay so low it's probably run its course. Although the next game at Tynie their section will be full... And perhaps how they want it to look... 

You might find them in H anyway.

43 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

You might find them in H anyway.

So they have moved sections so any walk up wishing to join them can't find them. 

Another class decision lads. 

7 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

So they have moved sections so any walk up wishing to join them can't find them. 

Another class decision lads. 

We don't sell tickets for lower H,  season tickets only.   And now N and lower G

Edited by XB52

• davemclaren locked this topic