Steven Naismith - signs on loan (official)

Geoff Kilpatrick

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Sounds like you could be POSSIBLY  enjoying this scenario. FTH.

38 minutes ago, Morgan said:

:spoton: (possibly).

You both POSSIBLY could not be further from the truth.

3 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

so at the moment the best phrase to use to describe if Naismith is coming to us is "nothing concrete yet."

Or I hope to hell we have a back up!!

2 minutes ago, jambmoz said:

Or I hope to hell we have a back up!!

...and it's not Stockton.

12 minutes ago, Morgan said:

...and it's not Stockton.

Or isma unless he’s had an attitude transplant over in Spain. 

1 minute ago, JAMMY1980 said:

Bookies have suspended betting...obviously a move in the market.

The betting market or the transfer market? ;)

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, redjambo said:

The betting market or the transfer market? ;)

giphy.gif

Just now, ...a bit disco said:

giphy.gif

Why, thank you, thank you. You've been a lovely audience.

1 hour ago, dazajmbo said:

McLaughlin

Berra

Hughes     Soutter

Randall                                  Mitchell

Cochrane   Djoum

Lafferty                              New MF'r

Naismith

That the team for Motherwell 27 Jan?

30 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

so at the moment the best phrase to use to describe if Naismith is coming to us is "nothing concrete yet."

you obviously mean "built on sand".

Just now, chester copperpot said:

Absolute bollocks

Pretty sure that's from an article from 2016 when Moyes tried to get him at Sunderland. He was 4/5 back then, no chance he wants him now when he is interested in a 25mil player 

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, chester copperpot said:

Absolute bollocks

Really?

Do tell.

chester copperpot

Really?

Do tell.

I don't post any rumours no more mate but this particular ditty is complete horse shit

Really?

Do tell.

He's found an article from a couple of years ago when Moyes was at Sunderland.

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

West Ham - not a chance! I think KIllie are a real threat to our deal. Sentimental reasons for Naismith plus working with Steve Clarke

...a bit disco

I don't post any rumours no more mate but this particular ditty is complete horse shit

Just now, Notts1874 said:

He's found an article from a couple of years ago when Moyes was at Sunderland.

Cool.

Cheers guys.

Apologies... mate sent that through Notts is right it's old news .. ma bad but the state of some sectors on here ....holy ****???

1 minute ago, JI TEES said:

West Ham - not a chance! I think KIllie are a real threat to our deal. Sentimental reasons for Naismith plus working with Steve Clarke

We can give Norwich more than killie can, either via transfer fee or wage contribution if a loan deal. If Naismith was a free agent I'd agree killie had a chance but Norwich need to be made happy too. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

We can give Norwich more than killie can, either via transfer fee or wage contribution if a loan deal. If Naismith was a free agent I'd agree killie had a chance but Norwich need to be made happy too. 

Not if they trade Jordan Jones

maroonlegions
2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

And this is the reality here, why others who are still saying Killie is beyond me,  it not all up to Naisy.

4 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Not if they trade Jordan Jones

He said he wants to go to a club who can be challenging for things. Suppose it comes down to how much his heart rules his head when assessing Killie’s ability to do that in the coming seasons. I firmly believe we will be over that same period. Depends what Steven thinks.

2 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

And this is the reality here, why others who are still saying Killie is beyond me,  it not all up to Naisy.

Don't think any of us know the monetary terms of the deal...Don't think we will be chucking much money at it either tbh

Discussing it now on sportsound, said got 2 offers from championship in England, Middlesbrough being one. spoken to Steve Clarke at killie, now saying they don’t think Sevco are interested, almost avoiding him signing for us discussion. 

He can go to Killie after us at 34/35

Easy peasy

I’d also hope our charity work - STC and Big Hearts might appeal to his own nature

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, Ryder said:

He said he wants to go to a club who can be challenging for things. Suppose it comes down to how much his heart rules his head when assessing Killie’s ability to do that in the coming seasons. I firmly believe we will be over that same period. Depends what Steven thinks.

Killie might have a chance of financing it though. Will be interesting to hear how Leveins thinking when they get home. 

Mitchell in. 2 more in without any others going and its still potentially a good window. 

1 minute ago, jamtartan74 said:

Discussing it now on sportsound, said got 2 offers from championship in England, spoken to Steve Clarke at killie, now saying they don’t think Sevco are interested, almost avoiding him signing for us discussion. 

I think they're avoiding talking about him signing for us because we simply don't have the finances. 

Norwich are wanting to free up some wages. 

Looks like we're not getting that dutch guy either because we couldn't offer him a good enough contract. 

All I know is it takes time to set up and conclude any contract. I've got the lawyers bills to prove it. Why would any on here think these things are done and dusted without serious time and negotiation? Just because a few teams get things done quickly, or at least appear to do so, does it mean Hearts are doing nothing? I have no knowledge of anything other than time it takes for deals to be done. Patience really is required. Even after a deal is done there always is a period of reflection for all parties.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Discussing it now on sportsound, said got 2 offers from championship in England, Middlesbrough being one. spoken to Steve Clarke at killie, now saying they don’t think Sevco are interested, almost avoiding him signing for us discussion. 

When we first came out of administration every transaction was kept quiet. Perhaps a return to that way of working. 

Just now, Greedy_Jambo said:

I think they're avoiding talking about him signing for us because we simply don't have the finances. 

Looks like we're not getting that dutch guy either because we couldn't offer him a good enough contract. 

All pish and wind. They know nothing more than you and I. 

22 minutes ago, JI TEES said:

I’m lost :mellow:

1 minute ago, Greedy_Jambo said:

Could be the case, they said that Norwich looking for around £10k towards his wages but said that Naismith would be willing to contribute towards that. Still no clearer though, aaaargh this is doing my nut in. 

1 minute ago, Greedy_Jambo said:

Surely that makes no sense if they are discussing Killie? 

As iv said many times if it happens all good be a good signing if not oh well move on. No one person is bigger than us as a club and if he doesnt want to be a part of where we are moving toward thats his and his agents choice.

2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

When we first came out of administration every transaction was kept quiet. Perhaps a return to that way of working. 

That would be great and a very wise way to go about things, fingers crossed 

2 hours ago, Jamos said:

Is Naismiths agent still Andrew McCormick (MAD Sports Management)? If it is, didn't they have a major falling out with Kilmarnock when he left there?

No he is represented by PMPR and has been for a while.

Rangers - doubtful , signed others , board interested , murty and dof not interested , fans...nuff said

Killie , Clarke if he hangs about , hometown club who gave him a start , poor crowds etc

Hearts - Levein (who he praises) , young players to help with , charity work , Lafferty , moving forward as a club , atmospheric ground etc

plenty of pros so can only wait and see whats what in all cases wages may or may not be relevant

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Surely that makes no sense if they are discussing Killie? 

As iv said many times if it happens all good be a good signing if not oh well move on. No one person is bigger than us as a club and if he doesnt want to be a part of where we are moving toward thats his and his agents choice.

They weren't really discussing Killie either. It was him signing for rangers being a "no brainer"

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Rangers - doubtful , signed others , board interested , murty and dof not interested , fans...nuff said

Killie , Clarke if he hangs about , hometown club who gave him a start , poor crowds etc

Hearts - Levein (who he praises) , young players to help with , charity work , Lafferty , moving forward as a club , atmospheric ground etc

plenty of pros so can only wait and see whats what

None of that matters if we can't afford him!

Just now, Greedy_Jambo said:

They weren't really discussing Killie either. It was him signing for rangers being a "no brainer"

Ah right , iv read your post wrong then , apologies

• cosanostra changed the title to Steven Naismith - Arrives at Tynecastle!!!!

Archived