Levein is not the answer ( merged )

Hood09

Toxteth O'Grady
52 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Aye he was pish at Dundee United right enough!! Defensive as **** with all those defensive players like Russell,  goodwillie and mackay Steven!! to name just a few.

A united team that regularly gave us a chasing!!

They won nothing until he left

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• soonbe110

• Hendricks

• Escobar PHM

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

They won nothing until he left

Come on mate.

Leveins stamp was all over that team. He built it from scratch. I’ve a mate who’s a Utd fan and there’s little doubt in his mind that their cup win wouldn’t have been achieved without Levein.

I get fans of other clubs behaving like this but I can’t get Hearts fans using this as a stick to beat him with.

It’s quite bizarre truth be told.

Edited by Highways and Byways

Toxteth O'Grady
1 minute ago, Highways and Byways said:

Come on mate.

Leveins stamp was all over that team. He built it from scratch. I’ve a mate who’s a Utd fan and there’s little doubt in his mind that their cup win wouldn’t have been achieved without Levein.

I get fans of other clubs behaving like this but I can’t get Hearts fans using this as a stick to beat him with.

You can't argue with the fact that he has won nothing as a senior player or manager. 

16 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

I die inside a little.

‘Here Potter show us yer medals’. 

:cornette:

peebles jambo
14 minutes ago, Hall said:

Double your £150k and you'll be a lot closer to the fee for Naisy. Not good business IMO as played approx half games and not contributed much. Doesn't help being played in a defensive role mind. Walker money gone on this loan. 

Naisy is a waste of a jersey, it's a pity he didn't sign for the current buns, so far he's been shit

1 minute ago, peebles jambo said:

Naisy is a waste of a jersey, it's a pity he didn't sign for the current buns, so far he's been shit

You thought he was shit against Hibs?

merseyjambo
1 hour ago, frankblack said:

Levein isn't going anywhere this season, so how can he have left?

We know the Cathro apppointment was a mistake - he has admitted it.  Every appointment is a gamble in football, even the experienced managers in our budget - there is no guarantee they won't have a mare.

The fact is the team was poorly prepared in pre-season and unfit for the campaign.  Cathro had the ultimate choice on who we signed - he was head coach, as did Neilson before him.  If you read the interviews with Robbie Neilson you will find that he had full control but used Levein when needed for help.   We should have sacked Cathro before the end of last season, and perhaps things would have been better for us.

Sorry but the let’s blame Cathto is a weak excuse. 

Even if we assume they were unfit, they’ve had the season to do extra sessions to get their fitness up to a better standard than it was.

Your argument gets punctured when you look at Killie. Clarke took them over when they were bottom two and look at them now. It’s about organising, playing to their strengths and playing players in the right positions. He’s sorted them out and look at where they are now. 

Sorry but CL should not have anything to do with first team including recruiting or tactics. RN became a defensively minded coach. I don’t believe CL has done the club any favours with his perceived interference. 

Unfortunately I believe he will be in charge next season as I don’t believe AB has got the cojones to get rid

10 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

You can't argue with the fact that he has won nothing as a senior player or manager. 

Why on Earth would I want to?

In his previous to spells at clubs in Scotland he’s built 2 very decent and capable sides.

With Hearts he was up against the Old Firm at the height of their overspending and at Utd he built a squad that regularly ragdolled us and left Houston a team that went on to win the cup.

Given time, he’ll do the same again. 

23 minutes ago, Highways and Byways said:

Come on mate.

He’s brought it entirely upon himself. You go to Motherwell and set us up like that and have us going through the motions like it means nothing for 45mins when we’ve twice the support of the home team you deserve all the shit coming your way. He’s lost cup ties to Ross County, ICT, Kilmarnock, Dundee and Motherwell whilst Head Coach of Hearts, all clubs we should be putting to the sword. 1 cup semi final he’s got us to, ONE and of course he lost that too! The guy just is not a winner, he doesn’t set up his teams to succeed and he will never have tangible success at Hearts. 15 years ago he was a more driven and hungry individual now he’s just a man who thinks he is always right and who is set in his cautious, calculated, unadventurous and cynical ways. He’s got the owner under some sort of spell and she’s too clueless about football to make the hard decisions required so we will continue to underachieve and be letdown whilst he remains in charge. There is little surer than that. 

Edited by Hendricks

Toxteth O'Grady
9 minutes ago, Highways and Byways said:

Why on Earth would I want to?

In his previous to spells at clubs in Scotland he’s built 2 very decent and capable sides.

With Hearts he was up against the Old Firm at the height of their overspending and at Utd he built a squad that regularly ragdolled us and left Houston a team that went on to win the cup.

Given time, he’ll do the same again. 

How much time? we are a long way from having a permanent balanced squad 

15 minutes ago, Ryder said:

You thought he was shit against Hibs?

I did yes gave the ball away lots for me. Did you think he was good?

2 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

How much time? we are a long way from having a permanent balanced squad 

At least next season.

Give him the Summer to do what he can with the squad and see if we can take things forward next season.

We re-evaluate this time next year.

There is a reason people keep bringing up Leivein’s cup track record. He continues to fail in these competitions. To get cup success you need luck (avoid Celtic in the draw for starters) and you need to take risks to win games.

Levein is not a risk taker hence his lack of visits to Hampden for cup finals and semi’s. Last Sunday showed me that this hasn’t changed. The way we set up and played from the beginning was a disgrace.

Folk weren’t quoting Billy Davies a month ago.....weird that.

The word ‘support’ is lost on many Hearts supporters it seems.

6 minutes ago, Hall said:

I did yes gave the ball away lots for me. Did you think he was good?

Yes, I thought he was one of a very small number of players who put in a good performance. Couple of poor passes, yes, but overall he did well. Won the ball back for us a few times and did his best with out very much around him.

3 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Folk weren’t quoting Billy Davies a month ago.....weird that.

The word ‘support’ is lost on many Hearts supporters it seems.

The one thing you can't question is the support our fans give the team and club. It feels like a cheap shot to deflect any criticism. 

2 minutes ago, Elmore said:

The one thing you can't question is the support our fans give the team and club. It feels like a cheap shot to deflect any criticism. 

I feel differently. The abuse that some of the players and the manager have taken, even Budge. Let’s not dare criticise the fans for anything though, oh no.

4 minutes ago, Ryder said:

I feel differently. The abuse that some of the players and the manager have taken, even Budge. Let’s not dare criticise the fans for anything though, oh no.

Of course the fans deserve to be criticised if they deserve it. Abuse is out of order. To say the fans aren't being supportive because they are expressing justified criticism feels like a cheap shot. You must understand why a lot of fans are feeling like they do. Shouldn't they be allowed to voice their concerns?

3 minutes ago, Elmore said:

It is also cheap to want to ditch a guy who was doing a great job a month or so ago.

Our supporters have dug deep and more than admirably supported the club financially but I’ve always said it’s given certain contributors this misguided impatience for matters on the pitch.

The RN/plane debacle is a classic example. Some have lost all sense of reality and expectations levels have grown.

Right now we have to accept that it’s been a shitty month and it’s ended our season. There have been a number of unfortunate factors and disappointing performances.....the winter break has done us more harm than good it appears as we’ve never really looked as steady and composed since we got back.

CL has made several good signings since he took the managers job and must be guven the time and support of the fans during the summer.

1 hour ago, Hendricks said:

He was a good player no doubting that as has been continually said. Unfortunately for you it doesn’t change the fact he’s still won diddly squat and using a pre group stage aggregate win over the mighty Braga as an example of success shows how difficult it is to come up with anything tangible! I defended him staunchly for a long time whilst in the Scotland job, looking back now that was a serious misjusgement on my part, he didn’t deserve that support one iota. As is the case now at Hearts it’s his way or the highway and sadly for him it will again end in complete failure. 

You are sounding increasingly desperate and sound a very bitter man.

Perhaps you would be better suited supporting Hibs as you clearly like to adopt their offensive anti-Hearts rhetoric against our club legends.

As for denegrating the success of the Uefa League group qualification, please explain how often we have remotely come close to this before or since with better players and managers?

2 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

It is also cheap to want to ditch a guy who was doing a great job a month or so ago.

Our supporters have dug deep and more than admirably supported the club financially but I’ve always said it’s given certain contributors this misguided impatience for matters on the pitch.

The RN/plane debacle is a classic example. Some have lost all sense of reality and expectations levels have grown.

Right now we have to accept that it’s been a shitty month and it’s ended our season. There have been a number of unfortunate factors and disappointing performances.....the winter break has done us more harm than good it appears as we’ve never really looked as steady and composed since we got back.

CL has made several good signings since he took the managers job and must be guven the time and support of the fans during the summer.

If he's to be giving time I think it should be conditional. Get it wrong this time and he should be out completely. I might be wrong here. It's been two years of this. You can't say the fans are being reactionary. 

3 minutes ago, Elmore said:

Of course the fans deserve to be criticised if they deserve it. Abuse is out of order. To say the fans aren't being supportive because they are expressing justified criticism feels like a cheap shot. You must understand why a lot of fans are feeling like they do. Shouldn't they be allowed to voice their concerns?

I’ve said a few times that the guys voicing justified concerns minus the abuse, are well within their rights. No issue with that. It’s the other ones that deserve a similar level of abuse to that which they are meting out. 

1 minute ago, Elmore said:

If he's to be giving time I think it should be conditional. Get it wrong this time and he should be out completely. I might be wrong here. It's been two years of this. You can't say the fans are being reactionary. 

It’s not been 2 years of levein as head coach.

Just now, Elmore said:

Isnt it always conditional ?

Its not been 2 years will CL as Manager. RN left about 16 months ago. Cathro had 9 months and CL has had 6. We need some stability and on signing quality alone CL is improving the standard of player being signed....with the exception of Callachan.

I don’t think he’ll accept another season of mid table mediocrity.

2 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

It’s not been 2 years of levein as head coach.

You're right. Be he has been in charge of the five year plan for four years now. You can't say that we are progressing. Or even seeing signs of improvement. For me personally, the football is utter tantric. He has to shoulder a lot of the blame for this.  

Lucille's Thirsty

Its not been 2 years will CL as Manager. RN left about 16 months ago. Cathro had 9 months and CL has had 6. We need some stability and on signing quality alone CL is improving the standard of player being signed....with the exception of Callachan.

CL signings have been generally quite good. McLaughlin, Berra, Lafferty, Naismith. But he for me neglected the midfield which is our weakest area and the most important part of the team. It’s not fair to get rid just yet, he’ll have another go next season with a full pre season and no Euro qualifiers so plenty of time to get it right.

I don't think we should accept it either. If he gets it wrong next season, do you think he should go back to his DOF role?  I honestly think the majority of fans wouldn't accept that and would prefer a fresh start  

Escobar PHM
1 hour ago, Ryder said:

“Bottling negative loser”... That’s just horrendous that a Hearts supporter would come out with that. You should probably be embarrassed to post that. A pretty pathetic way to refer to easily one of the best Hearts players in your time as a supporter.

You then attempt to denigrate his time as our manager the first time around as though back to back third place finishes were not impressive. He didn’t just do that either, he also made the most out of the awarded European slots making the group stages of the UEFA Cup the season after only narrowly being defeated by Bordeaux the year before. To call the man a “loser” in regards to his time at Hearts is gobsmacking. He has played in, captained us, and managed us to far more victories than losses. Hardly a “loser”.

It highlights your misplaced arrogance that you would attempt to belittle the achievements of a Hearts legend, and then  in the very same post turn around and try and big yourself up as being important because you have sat and stood through a thousand Hearts games. The very fact that you have witnessed so many and could still hold that opinion of Craig Levein; “a bottling negative loser”, suggests that you wasted your time. If during those thousand games you watched Craig Levein playing football and managing Hearts and thought “bottling negative loser” then you were just staring at 22 men running around a patch of grass with your dim uncomprehending eyes, chief. Sorry to be the one to break that to you.

My point referred to Levein only being tolerated now for his past achievements, which I respected were very good. Thanks for re-inforcing that for me.

If this manager had not played for us or managed us in the past, he would be nowhere near the job, especially now he's made complete dugs dinner of it

2 minutes ago, Elmore said:

You're right. Be he has been in charge of the five year plan for four years now. You can't say that we are progressing. Or even seeing signs of improvement. For me personally, the football is utter tantric. He has to shoulder a lot of the blame for this.  

Tantric football? Well I do believe Levein is a deep thinker, but even I wouldn’t give him THAT much credit! ?

52 minutes ago, merseyjambo said:

Sorry but the let’s blame Cathto is a weak excuse. 

Even if we assume they were unfit, they’ve had the season to do extra sessions to get their fitness up to a better standard than it was.

Your argument gets punctured when you look at Killie. Clarke took them over when they were bottom two and look at them now. It’s about organising, playing to their strengths and playing players in the right positions. He’s sorted them out and look at where they are now. 

Sorry but CL should not have anything to do with first team including recruiting or tactics. RN became a defensively minded coach. I don’t believe CL has done the club any favours with his perceived interference. 

Unfortunately I believe he will be in charge next season as I don’t believe AB has got the cojones to get rid

It takes a bit more than a few training sessions to turn around a squad that isn't match fit because they have worked on the ball at the expense of physical conditioning.  We did improve matters, but all our games were away from Tynecastle until late in the year due to the new stand.

Killie were not nearly as bad as us when Clarke took over if you look at the form table.  Your obsession with Clarke is misplaced because firstly it is highly unlikely he would have taken the job if he wants a permanent move back to England where his family is.  He is in the shop window with Killie.

Robbie Neilson has stated before, during, and after his tenure here that CL did not interfere - use your friend Google to find an interview.  However, I think CL did interfere during Cathro's reign as it was clear he was out of his depth.

1 minute ago, Elmore said:

You think some of the laddies coming through from the academy aren’t any good?

thats all part of the 5 year plan.

believe me when I say that under vlad our academy had totally went to pot and was an absolute shambles!!! We’ve had to totally rebuild our grass roots stuff!!!

Just now, Escobar PHM said:

My point referred to Levein only being tolerated now for his past achievements, which I respected were very good. Thanks for re-inforcing that for me.

If this manager had not played for us or managed us in the past, he would be nowhere near the job, especially now he's made complete dugs dinner of it

No you obtusely damned him with faint praise for any success and then called him a “bottling negative loser”. I actually predicted that you would reply with something like that. You didn’t disappoint.

6 minutes ago, Lucille's Thirsty said:

CL signings have been generally quite good. McLaughlin, Berra, Lafferty, Naismith. But he for me neglected the midfield which is our weakest area and the most important part of the team. It’s not fair to get rid just yet, he’ll have another go next season with a full pre season and no Euro qualifiers so plenty of time to get it right.

Didn't Cathro sign Berra and Laff or are we just picking and choosing now? So anyone decent CL signed and all the dross was Cathro? Amazing how CL can do no wrong for some. 

3 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

You think some of the laddies coming through from the academy aren’t any good?

thats all part of the 5 year plan.

believe me when I say that under vlad our academy had totally went to pot and was an absolute shambles!!! We’ve had to totally rebuild our grass roots stuff!!!

Aye, part of the five year plan. The other parts don't seem to be working. Apart from the youngsters, which other parts are working? I mean on the field. 

Escobar PHM
8 minutes ago, Ryder said:

No you obtusely damned him with faint praise for any success and then called him a “bottling negative loser”. I actually predicted that you would reply with something like that. You didn’t disappoint.

It was neither praise nor criticism. I merely acknowledged he was a great player and a manager who achieved back to back 3rd places. I made no further comment on those things. NOW, he doesn't have any bottle.Plenty evidence to support that. He is negative. Plenty evidence to support that too And he is a loser. Thats an opinion, please show me evidence of it not being the case since in his most recent period of employment with us.

By the way. Craig Levein with a positive attitude to the game and a modern and adventurous approach to matches  would be an excellent manager IMO

Edited by Escobar PHM

4 minutes ago, Elmore said:

I don't think we should accept it either. If he gets it wrong next season, do you think he should go back to his DOF role?  I honestly think the majority of fans wouldn't accept that and would prefer a fresh start  

If it goes completely wrong next season CL will go I think. We cannot afford to lose support and I agree that the majority will seek a new man with fresh ideas.

I don’t have fears about the overall standard of player will bring to the club....it’s his apparent over cautious and protective style of this season that he needs to lose. And I think he will when the quality of the squad is increased.

the credit for this goes to a book called 'a season in hell'. It's about two guys who over a season visit every ground in Scotland. I think they where at a Cowdenbeath game when they said it.  I'd need to buy it again to see if Levein was their manager at the time....

i meant the tantric football quote. 

Edited by Elmore

6 minutes ago, Elmore said:

Aye, part of the five year plan. The other parts don't seem to be working. Apart from the youngsters, which other parts are working? I mean on the field. 

Tbf he still has a little over a year to go.

2 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Frank, if Cathro had the ultimate choice on signings he deserves a knighthood for choosing 2 of our best 3 players this season, in Berra and Lafferty. 

This tired old argument about players not being fit is just nonsense. Who said they were unfit? Jon Daly? The guy who was involved in pre-season training and still takes it . Even giving you the benefit of the doubt by assuming they weren't 100% fit, that was back in July and they have had 9 months since to get up to speed. It's just absolute nonsense to keep blaming Cathro for everything about this season. Levein has had a full season in sole charge and our present position is HIS fault.  Tactics, signings, lack of creativity, lack of pace in the team,...his responsibility.  Killie were bottom of the league when Lee McCulloch left and Steve Clarke hasn't been held back by any "damage" left by him. 

Given the absurd nonsense he has spouted after recent games, such as faux penalty claims at Motherwell and blaming the strikers on Friday, it seems CL is still suffering from an inability to recognise his own failings and, more importantly, change his tired old approach to games.

Berra approached Hearts to move here for family reasons, so credit goes to CL for that one.  Lafferty I'm sure was brought in by McPhee, his NI assistant manager.

Our season is over, we have too many injuries to key players and can't do anything about it until the summer.  He took over with a week to go in the transfer window, and you think he can fix a squad in that time?  The January market is not one where all players are avaialble except at a price.

McCulloch had done a reasonable job with Killie and was unlucky to lose his job.  He left them far better off than we were, and as I've said many times, we won't get a manager like Clarke on a permanent deal who wants to work in England.  Clarke will be gone before the start of next season - surely getting a manager on those terms will increase the instability at the club?

Bash on repeating the same bollocks to suit your agenda, as you have all season.  You never gave him a chance when he took over, so why change now, huh?

5 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

It was neither praise nor criticism. I merely acknowledged he was a great player and a manager who achieved back to back 3rd places. I made no further comment on those things. NOW, he doesn't have any bottle.Plenty evidence to support that. He is negative. Plenty evidence to support that too And he is a loser. Thats an opinion, please show me evidence of it not being the case since in his most recent period of employment with us.

By the way. Craig Levein with a positive attitude to the game and a modern and adventurous approach to matches  would be an excellent manager IMO

It was an overwhelmingly abusive and negative post about Levein. Very little praise. Certainly not balanced.

Escobar PHM
5 minutes ago, Ryder said:

It was an overwhelmingly abusive and negative post about Levein. Very little praise. Certainly not balanced.

So what ? You've a track record for poor responses to every opinion that doesn't match your own. We see it here day after day after day. You stated in another thread we'd be challenging for second next season under Levein. I'm still laughing my tits off at it. I bet he's not head coach by Christmas ??

Edited by Escobar PHM

scott herbertson
33 minutes ago, Elmore said:

Clearly theres been a lot a lot of bad, particularly in The last two or three weeks. However there is a god argument for progress re the 5 year plan. Look at the quality of the players now coming through, the Celtic game and the Hibs game. All signs of progress from the Neilson days.

Enzo Chiefo
16 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Berra approached Hearts to move here for family reasons, so credit goes to CL for that one.  Lafferty I'm sure was brought in by McPhee, his NI assistant manager.

Our season is over, we have too many injuries to key players and can't do anything about it until the summer.  He took over with a week to go in the transfer window, and you think he can fix a squad in that time?  The January market is not one where all players are avaialble except at a price.

McCulloch had done a reasonable job with Killie and was unlucky to lose his job.  He left them far better off than we were, and as I've said many times, we won't get a manager like Clarke on a permanent deal who wants to work in England.  Clarke will be gone before the start of next season - surely getting a manager on those terms will increase the instability at the club?

Bash on repeating the same bollocks to suit your agenda, as you have all season.  You never gave him a chance when he took over, so why change now, huh?

Ahhh so the DOF comes out of his office and , along with the asst manager,  signs the good ones but poor old Ian Cathro gets blamed for the bad ones. So the DOF is involved in signing players after all.  That clears that one up then.

If there was any sign that Levein was capable of taking us forward then I would say so, but there aint. To see him shuffling about the touchline, outfoxed by managers like Steven Robinson and Neil Lennon, wondering why his tired out style isn't working is, to me, embarrassing. If Cathro was out of his depth then so too was Lee McCulloch.  There is very little difference between last season and this, very little. Cathro's team shipped more goals but scored more. If we had managed to bang 4 or 5 past Hamilton, Killie and Rangers this season , as we did under Cathro, then we woukd be in a better place. But CL has obviously got a minority of fans under a hypnotic spell of misplaced faith so you bash on and "believe". CL may well be kept on by AB for a summer signing splurge but he won't be using my ST money to do it that's for sure.

59 minutes ago, frankblack said:

You are sounding increasingly desperate and sound a very bitter man.

Perhaps you would be better suited supporting Hibs as you clearly like to adopt their offensive anti-Hearts rhetoric against our club legends.

As for denegrating the success of the Uefa League group qualification, please explain how often we have remotely come close to this before or since with better players and managers?

In no way desperate just able to accept and articulate the unpalatable truth to the numnuts, delusional and hard of thinking who can’t see the wood for the trees. Desperate is blindly ignoring the abysmal season we’ve once again endured and being unable to recognise the level we are underachieving as a football club. 

You’re welcome! 

3 hours ago, Hendricks said:

He actually won 2 league cups at Leicester to go with his 16 trophies and a UEFA Cup

Fimal at Celtic. He may be a total James Hunt but comparing his and Levein’s careers in terms of success is like comparing a bottle of Dom and a bottle of Asti. Lennon has won continually, Levein has won sod all. 

if you if had read my correction to my post,  I was talking about careers as managers, pretty sad that you had to go and check these facts out, whilst I am not happy with the way things are going levein has always worked under financial constraints as a manager, Lennon never did that at Celtic and the one club he had to, Bolton, he was emptied.

45 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Clearly theres been a lot a lot of bad, particularly in The last two or three weeks. However there is a god argument for progress re the 5 year plan. Look at the quality of the players now coming through, the Celtic game and the Hibs game. All signs of progress from the Neilson days.

The Celtic game I'll give you. But to include the Hibs game as further proof of 'overall' progress is more than stretching it. I hope he more than gets it right. I just wish he would go about it differently. I would include off the pitch as well.  Playing to the gallery after one 1-0  home win to an average Hibs side is clutching at baws.  Or at least wait until he's/we've produced a wee bit more. With the new stand it's a wonderful time for the club to grow.  What we don't need is a style of football that is going to drive fans away  This whole season feels like the Gary Locke St Mirren league game.  The one fans came out in force to save the club. Right now it just feels as flat as it did after that game.  Gutted right now. The fans also deserve better than 'give it time'.  We need something to go on just now.  At least let us us know what they're going to do and how they're going about it.  If they don't and get it wrong, the fans who don't attend between now and the end of the season might not come back.  

A wise man once said all you need is three things. Something to do, something to look after and something to look forward to. Right now the fans need the latter. 

Edited by Elmore

9 hours ago, Beats said:

I have a feeling he will be gone in the summer. My worry is he goes back to this director of football role. I feel we need a clean break. We don't need a DOF. If he is going to stay make him academy director. I think that is maybe where he would be best utilised but as I said I think a clean break best all round.

Who do we approach? The obvious answer is Steve Clarke but I think he will be snapped up from a club down South. He's done a great job with Killie. Jack Ross wouldn't be a bad shout. Doing a good job and appears to have his head screwed on. Not taking that job he was offered down South was a good sign.

See what happens D.

I was speaking to a Killie fan on Friday and asked hi if he had any concerns about Rangers coming in with an offer for  Clarke.  He was quite confident that Clarke was going nowhere and apparently has connections to Kilmarnock.  That's possibly just denial because I guess money always talks at some point.

• cosanostra locked this topic