Levein is not the answer ( merged )

Hood09

The title sounds like it could be a round in Mock the Week.

If "Levein" is not the answer, what would the question have been?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• soonbe110

• Hendricks

• Escobar PHM

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Think it's petty naming and shaming although some have come across as OTT in their criticism.

We all get things wrong and right when it comes to football and in truth we haven't achieved anything yet.

Maybe at the end of the season if we've finished top 3 and maybe won a trophy this could be dredged up but it'll be locked now probably.  

3 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

The title sounds like it could be a round in Mock the Week.

If "Levein" is not the answer, what would the question have been?

Walk the Meek, going by the intestinal fortitude of some.

On 31/10/2017 at 12:01, Escobar PHM said:

How depressing would it be for him to revert back to a role which we don't need and he wasn't very good at anyway.

If Ann Budge doesn't pull the trigger on this whilst she is there I hope to hell it happens on Day 1 of the FOH board running the club. God knows what state we'll be in by then if he allowed to carry on.

Glad you weren’t in charge 

Governor Tarkin
14 minutes ago, Deans Jambo said:

Hendricks and Escobar hardly post at all when we're winning. Serial doom merchants. 

Not really. If they were serial doom merchants they'd be on here whingeing now, but by your own admission they are not. If there's nothing to whinge about then they generally don't whinge. 

It's an ideal situation.

If Craig Levein is not the answer, then what is the question?

Who hates to wind up the wee team at every opportunity?

Who takes pish from Brendan Rodgers?

55 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Think it's petty naming and shaming although some have come across as OTT in their criticism.

We all get things wrong and right when it comes to football and in truth we haven't achieved anything yet.

Maybe at the end of the season if we've finished top 3 and maybe won a trophy this could be dredged up but it'll be locked now probably.  

Not sure I agree

IMO Levein comes in for some unjust criticism from the MSM and the least he should get is the support of the Hearts fans.  Some of our supporters took it too far and can now reap what they sow.

Bridge of Djoum
On 28/10/2017 at 11:35, mitch41 said:

Levein has lost the plot bigtime. Hearts are getting worse and if we keep him much longer we'll be relegated. One other thing today is we must of had the worst left back that has ever played in Scottish football. Why Levein plays this gadgy must make Budge and the board, never mind the fans,  wonder what goes on in Leveins head. 

:rofl:

The Future's Maroon
1 hour ago, Bez said:

I think the saddest part of all of this, is that there will be certain fans sitting there each week feeling miserable because they still can’t come back on and moan. 

First defeat and ‘they’ will be back with more Vengance than Bruce Willis at Christmas 

Bridge of Djoum
On 28/10/2017 at 12:27, wavydavy said:

He's not had a chance to bring in his own signings yet. :laugh:

And now he has, look how we are doing.

Still funny?

12 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

First defeat and ‘they’ will be back with more Vengance than Bruce Willis at Christmas 

I think you are correct.

2 hours ago, Deans Jambo said:

Hendricks and Escobar hardly post at all when we're winning. Serial doom merchants. 

Well they are both hobos so hardly surprising

2 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Not really. If they were serial doom merchants they'd be on here whingeing now, but by your own admission they are not. If there's nothing to whinge about then they generally don't whinge. 

It's an ideal situation.

Escobar still contributes occasionally , last time Hendricks was on was July giving me shit for believing we had the potential to be a far more attacking threat this season.

Like life you get ppl who can say they were wrong , some who say it in a roundabout way or caveat it then others who just can’t or won’t.

This season is still young , we will have ups and downs but we are now where i think we should of been 3years ago and we need to push forward from there. 

3 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Dunno. I'm sure they're just as happy as you are with the start we've had.

If they were, they'd be posting on jkb, talking about how well things are going and how happy they are. Instead they're nowhere to be seen.

3 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

It could be seen as petty, but it's hardly surprising given the personal attacks on CL and others at the club, the deliberate sh!tstirring, attempts to insinuate things like he's just using the club to line his pockets, etc.  Some of the posts in this thread are completely out of order and quite frankly disgusting. Certain posters deserve to be called out over it now.

4 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

If they were, they'd be posting on jkb, talking about how well things are going and how happy they are. Instead they're nowhere to be seen.

Correct.  Plenty of other posters who criticised Levein are now coming on eating humble pie, admitting they are happy to be proven wrong and just happy that we are doing so well.  That's fine in my view as we all have our own opinions and some of us are more optimistic than others.

Certain posters are very notable by their absence though and I doubt we'll hear much from them again unless things take a drastic down turn.  

Doesn't it feel so great knowing you were completely behind Craig from the get-go and you don't have to hide under your bed or eat any crow?!

:clyay::clyay::clyay: UP YE!

:verysmug::verysmug::verysmug:

17 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Doesn't it feel so great knowing you were completely behind Craig from the get-go and you don't have to hide under your bed or eat any crow?!

:clyay::clyay::clyay: UP YE!

:verysmug::verysmug::verysmug:

That pretty much sums up how I feel.  I've always looked at the longer term picture, and never doubted that Craig was the right man to take us forward.  There will always be a few bumps in the road, and to be fair the Cathro appointment was a pretty massive bump, but I was never in doubt that Craig would get us back on track.  My only surprise is how quickly he has managed to transform things since taking over the managerial reins again.  

• cosanostra locked this topic