Levein is not the answer ( merged )

Hood09

Lot of low post count on this thread, which was entirely necessary, bearing in mind we have a "Levein is not the answer" thread already. He's going nowhere.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• soonbe110

• Hendricks

• Escobar PHM

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Hendricks said:

Move along move along. Nothing to see here. We are going places. Improving all the time, more windows needed, more more loans, blah blah blah .....:facepalm: 

WAKE THE **** UP!!!  We have a serial loser in the dugout. I’d hazard  a guess in our entire history we’ve never gone 2 league games running against Hibs not having a shot on target. 3 ****ing hours of football. This guy is taking us nowhere, he’s incapable of real success. He’s building **** all other than a cushty pension for himself. The mama an arrogant arse whose won sod all in his entire career. Budge is a total disgrace for giving him the power she has and it will end up hurting her legacy too which will be a damn shame but no one individual is bigger than our magnificent football club. Get this loser to **** and start a fresh. 

Someone will be along soon to tell us "He is a f#####g miracle worker".

All I will say is with our strike force we should be having a dam site more shots on goal.

It's embarrasing I dont mind losing a hard fought game but we offered 0 upfront !!

Giving Craig Natural Order Levein so much power at the wonderful Heart of

Midlothian when he clearly didn't have the cajones for management was a

massive error and, very, very costly .....................so many of us knew it but

some just did not have the ability to see what was clear as day all along.

Yes, us, the ones that want what's best for HMFC........not a series of horror

shows  openly accepted by the blind, naive,  he'll come good in the end deniers.

Killing the Heart of the club,........ the 1st team and the fans.

Has to be removed completely from the club.

Jambo in Yorkshire

It’s sad that a simple phrase like natural order isn’t understood by so called educated people, It takes more than 4 years to establish a natural order.

We have that without any doubt.

he picked up the pieces from the cathro mess. The team is hampered by injuries and full of young kids.

What exactly would changing things now achieve? It would just put us back ten steps going into next season with another season of transition and rebuilding.

Can moderators please rename this thread as sad hibs tramps or maybe just tramp with a few accounts slavering shite thread.

Jamierobbo telling Budge to get tf.

You little hibs tramp fecking heidcase .

Tramp

I am not sure anybody really cares about natural order, second half we were horrific and our midfield is not linking with our forwards !!

Edited by steve123

pattythejambo

Caused Harry’s injury by overplaying him when everyone to a man on here knew the lad has been running on empty for weeks.

Garbage we need change big time do us a favour levein pls go no passion commitment fdisgraceful performance from some of the team ur destroying the laddies give us a break move on for the sake of the famous Heart of Midlothian 

Tonight was better than I expected

we are sadly lacking in midfield, Levein gets the summer for me to fix it and I believe he will.  If not, then yes he will have to go.

It’s time for him to go. No character in the team. Going backwards. Players out of position. 30 points ahead of hibs now 10 behind them. Terrible transfer windows time and again. 

Captain Canada

It's hard to find any positives just now. Our goals for record this season is a farce. Take out the Celtic game and we've scored 25 goals in 29 league games, winning the grand total of 9. 

The sad thing is, it just carries on, week after week. How many times does Cochrane have to get injured? How many games do we have to suffer with no shots on target? How many new players will we have to sign in the summer to become even half decent? 

Playing the same way, week in, week out and expecting different results is madness. Levein is a one dimensional manager and I fear we're stuck with him for a long time yet. 

4 minutes ago, Jambo in Yorkshire said:

It’s sad that a simple phrase like natural order isn’t understood by so called educated people, It takes more than 4 years to establish a natural order.

I don’t really give a toss about our distant past record against Hibs at the moment. As soon as some Hearts fans stop using that as a comfort blanket the better.

We have been second best to Hibs in almost every derby since Levein came back to Hearts as DoF. Totally outfought and outplayed. Levein has been responsible for ALL footballing matters at Hearts for 4 years now so he is to blame. No one else.

The days of us just turning up to beat Hibs are over. Well over. As soon as everyone realises that the better!

I like Levein but wtf is wrong with us going forward...

we don’t have a decent ball playing centre midfielder !! 

FFs playing a 16yr old and he comes off injured and we replace wae another 16 yr old

It's about time we had a clear out of the fekin tramps on this forum if you ask me .

Starting with the tramp OP.

Jambo-Jimbo
Just now, jake said:

It's about time we had a clear out of the fekin tramps on this forum if you ask me .

Starting with the tramp OP.

Well said Jake, and yes this thread is reeking of hobo shite.

Regal Kingston

I don’t think Levein has the contacts. I’d rather we took a punt on somebody who has a decent address book. 

maroonexile

Teflon, and all the posters on here who have had their heads in the sand for the last three years can pipe up now and defend him. 

We we are miles behind them, and if folk think the bottom six is good enough for this club, why did we burst our guts to save it?

Absolutely ******* gutted, for the second weekend in a ******* row.

Jean Louis Valois

The worrying thing for me is that I don't know how bad things would need to get before he got the boot. Anne has so much trust invested in him that I almost think he's unsackable. We are already massively underachieving and our season is over the start of March. Completely unacceptable but things will not change anytime soon. Get ready for another few years of mediocrity folks!

Craig tried to play mind games with popcorn teeth and Hibs, he lost out big time tonight and embarrassed the club.

Bet the wee team dressing room was filled with his comments on every wall.

Too many youngsters and too many loan players.

smartin1987

He has to go the only person holding the club back is Craig levein the guy has completely lost the plot embarrassing stuff hearts we might end up in the a relegation playoff at this rate

22 minutes ago, mutchy1 said:

Levein to go it's a must seriously this is shite 

Yes but who would replace him???

Cruyff Turn

4 poor results in a row, 3 bad performances. Not creating enough chances, not scoring enough goals or winning games. 

It's hardly been a big shift in improvement from last year considering we probably have better players than last season. 

5 minutes ago, Australis...... said:

Craig tried to play mind games with popcorn teeth and Hibs, he lost out big time tonight and embarrassed the club.

Bet the wee team dressing room was filled with his comments on every wall.

Too many youngsters and too many loan players.

He really did stick his foot in his mouth. Not only that ridiculous "natural order" statement but saying Berra was questionable. I've gone right off Levein, he has become an insufferable p***k and an embarrassment to the club.  

A_A wehatethehibs

Think he needs to consider resigning. Don’t think he wanted the managers job, really feels like something is not right 

21 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

HOBO ALERT

I think he's the same tramp who came on spouting shite on Sunday after the mwell game. Get him booted.

tolcross lad

We had 2 16 year olds on tonight.A right back playing left back.A right back who played in the 2nd Div just weeks ago.A 20 year old who has not played this year and was blowing out of his a** in the first half and a right back playing midfield for the first time.Its taken 4 years to get to this.Think about it .

39 minutes ago, Alan_R said:

he picked up the pieces from the cathro mess. The team is hampered by injuries and full of young kids.

What exactly would changing things now achieve? It would just put us back ten steps going into next season with another season of transition and rebuilding.

Whether Levein stays or not there will be transition and rebuilding in the summer. It's really down to whether you think Levein is the right man to lead and manage that rebuild. For me it is a no. 

Absolutely brutal being at the game tonight. Only one team tried to play football. Cannot believe how much of a waste of money naismith is. 

Both cochrane and McDonald totally out of their depth. 

The fact that CL was appointed, not until the end of the season to sort out the mess he created but given a 3 year contract tells you all you need to know about how much power and influence he has! My season ticket went back after that decision, it sounds as if many wished they’d done the same! 

1 minute ago, bobskeldon said:

The fact that CL was appointed, not until the end of the season to sort out the mess he created but given a 3 year contract tells you all you need to know about how much power and influence he has! My season ticket went back after that decision, it sounds as if many wished they’d done the same! 

Yep, and there was only going to be one winner out of that deal and it wasn’t the club. 

37 minutes ago, Jambo in Yorkshire said:

Precisely. 

And there’s a lot of butt hurt on display on this thread. 

8 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

:rofl: People biting on an obvious vermin tramp!

He should be in the pub having a beer but the best to celebrate a derby win is to get on kickback! Probably furiously as he types

Want him to go to save his significant previous legacy both as a player and several memorable moments as a young and hungry head coach. He’s a busted flush in the dugout now. He doesn’t have what it takes to succeed and is impacting the club negatively. Hugely disappointing but people need to open their eyes and get real. This season has been a complete disaster from start to finish and one man alone is spearheading the entire pish poor operation. He needs to depart.

• cosanostra locked this topic