Levein is not the answer ( merged )

Hood09

8Imo Levein is not the right guy to take us forward. 

So it looks like most of us still back Levein.. 

Wonder if that will still be the case come Friday...

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• soonbe110

• Hendricks

• Escobar PHM

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

He's been in football for 30 odd years and won nothing

He’s joking... you obviously don’t read many of his posts.

Just now, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Can't really argue with this comment to be a winner you actually have to win things.

Mars plastic

We’ll win zip under Levein. Today’s result has probably saved us from an embarrassment at hampden 

Just now, Mars plastic said:

We’ll win zip under Levein. Today’s result has probably saved us from an embarrassment at hampden 

Couldn’t agree more, I didn’t go out this morning and so thankfully wasn’t hit by a bus. I heart life 

maroonexile

See all the folk who’ve been telling us how great things are, what has Levein actually done for our football club? 

I’d love an objective opinion.

kingantti1874
Just now, maroonexile said:

See all the folk who’ve been telling us how great things are, what has Levein actually done for our football club? 

More than you 

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

His Scottish Cup record is abysmal. He's had 11 goes at this competition as a manager and DOF. He's reached the QF just twice, in 2001 and this year. Never made the semis. 

CL is absolutely strangling guys like Lafferty with his tactics and lack of service to the boy! It’s horrific to watch. That first half was diabolical 

4 minutes ago, jamboveg said:

Am warming the plane up.....NO STYLE , NO BOTTLE AND NO FIGHT....LEVEIN OUT! 

Hope it's a kimikaze mission

First half and leaving out Milinkovic and playing Callachan cost us. 

Second half was much better. Had we played like that in the first we’d have scored more.

maroonexile
2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

More than you 

Cracking patter.

CL didn’t get two ******* trains yesterday to pick up his ticket and travel through to the game today as well. He let us down, once again.

You’ve not got a scooby, and acceptance of shite like that today is why our season is finished before you can wear a tshirt, once again.

Governor Tarkin
4 minutes ago, Hendricks said:

Serial loser I'm afraid. Doesn't have the balls to actually try and win away from home.

Aye, but he trolled Lennon and Rodgers, mind.

14 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Whisper that quietly mate 

21 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

Yawn 

Sorry!

4b236f1384dd96484b8897b90174cba0.thumb.jpg.561ff0b200c45b22b317a6be954821c5.jpg

That one better ?

Just now, Governor Tarkin said:

Aye, but he trolled Lennon and Rodgers, mind.

Yeah, what did we win for that again. If he put half as much effort into preparing and inspiring his sides for big matches as he does trying to be a smart arse maybe his cup record wouldn't be the complete disgrace and embarrassment that it is.

Marooned in Sec Z

Shocking tactics from the start. We are absolute dire to watch just now. Sorry but he's not the man to take us forward.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Of the 9 times out 11 attempts he's gone out of the SC before the QF, 5 have been to lower league opposition.

Teams to knock him out before QF - Inverness, Falkirk, Celtic, Inverness, St.Mirren, Hamilton, Celtic, Hibs, Hibs.

All Out Attack

I have no doubt he will still be here over the summer but Levein is just not the answer. 

Negative, dull, boring and has presided over the worst two years of signings in a long time. 

I would happily see Levein gone now. Killie manager has worked wonders, yet we are putting up with school kids and dross. 

Season ticket slump likely unfortunately. 

Why was Godinho playing ? Because he had a good x6 month in the scottish 2nd division, so fire him straight in for the scottish cup quarter final, what is that about ?  Callachan has done next to nothing for us, jambo or not.  The use of the squad is baffling. 

kingantti1874
6 minutes ago, maroonexile said:

Cracking patter.

CL didn’t get two ******* trains yesterday to pick up his ticket and travel through to the game today as well. He let us down, once again.

You’ve not got a scooby, and acceptance of shite like that today is why our season is finished before you can wear a tshirt, once again.

It's simply a statement of fact.. I don't care how many ****ing trains you got.. It was a pish performance first half but far better second..  Was it acceptable.. Absolutely no.. But given where we were at the start of the season we have got better.. Absolutely ridiculous to think you could turn that shambles into a great team overnight.. Beyond stupid.. If we don't get better next season I'll be with you.. But we will.. Sick and tired of folk throwing toys out the pram after every pish result..   People looking at Steve Clark.. Yeah to be honest that's a fair shout.. But he will be back in England by June.. So Steve Clark aside.. Who else do we want... 

dellboy1971

Levein tactics at match  today were crap

how

Milinkovic wasn’t playing from start

cochrane wasn’t hooked at halftime Never gave 1 decent pass or cross

17 min before full time subs sat on there ass on bench should have been warming up

LEVEIN SQUAD SIGNINGS IN JANUARY

to let 2 strikers leave and not replace them and to rely on youngsters not good enough

There was more bums on seats watching Hearts games when Cathro was in charge and suspect more will lose interest as the season peaters out. 

The only game that had any entertainment value was the Celtic game which bought CL time however the knives are coming back out and don't think is willing to change the style that Hearts play. 

On paper Hearts should have won that game today, especially with that travelling support.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Some great points that I agree with. Unfortunately it's written like it's from a lunatic in a mental asylum.

Don’t understand his decisions. 

We get back into the game and on top. Why would you not go for the win at this point? Everyone could see Cochrane was having a nightmare but Levein leaves him on. We begin to get deeper and deeper in the last 10 minutes, as we always do, and eventually and inevitably concede. Then panics and only then does he decide to throw on subs with 5 minutes to go. 

The mind boggles.

I wonder how much influence Austin McPhee has?

Edited by cjay99

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
1 minute ago, cjay99 said:

Don’t understand his decisions. 

We get back into the game and on top. Why would you not go for the win at this point? Everyone could see Cochrane was having a nightmare but Levein leaves him on. We begin to get deeper and deeper in the last 10 minutes, as we always do, and eventually and inevitably concede. Then panics and only then does he decide to throw on subs with 5 minutes to go. 

The mind boggles.

I wonder how much influence Austin McCann has?

Austin McCann aye? Who's he?

Just now, ISMAparty said:

Austin McCann aye? Who's he?

Lol. Don’t know what you’re on about mate..

1 minute ago, cjay99 said:

you should have said Austin Mcphee

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
2 minutes ago, cjay99 said:

It's Austin MacPhee... ;)

Nucky Thompson

I was quite happy for him to steady the ship, or at least try till the end of the season.

I don't want him anywhere near HMFC next year, upstairs or down

Levein never was the long term solution. He came in to steady the ship after the Cathro debacle. 

All things considered, I would say he’s done that.

I reckon we’ll see out the season and get a new man in the summer.

Was reasonably happy with his appointment but it's starting to unravel a bit . 

Motherwell wee poor today and we reallly should have beaten them. 

Once again his team selection must be called into question. 

If he  can't deliver top six after getting into the position we are that would be it from me I'm afraid. 

Maybe time for a  parting of the ways and a new direction for Hearts . 

2 minutes ago, ISMAparty said:

It's Austin MacPhee... ;)

Yes, I know mate..

I was obviously just dreaming about an Austin McCann screamer v Celtic to try and boost my spirits

Nucky Thompson

As pointed out a few times, we should have kicked on ahead of Rangers and Hibs. Instead we have fell behind them with this stupid 5 year plan of promoting coaches.

What a fecking waste

6 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Levein never was the long term solution. He came in to steady the ship after the Cathro debacle. 

All things considered, I would say he’s done that.

I reckon we’ll see out the season and get a new man in the summer.

Yes but any new man would be chosen by our DOF - Craig Levein, and he will choose some one who agrees on his philosophy on how the game is played and a team is set up

rudi must stay

If he ditches this 1's enough attitude he could be. I do think we have some great players in this team

1 hour ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

No wonder young players are quick to leave clubs like ours for the old firm if that's how they get judged as being losers.

I see the ****tards wasted no time in bumping this thread after a bad result to try and reclaim face.

Lets put things into perspective:

At the time this was started we were in freefall and in danger of relegation.  We are better now but the the Djoum injury has been significant.

Space Mackerel
56 minutes ago, maroonexile said:

Rebuilt it from top to bottom since coming out of admin.

• cosanostra locked this topic