• Mikey1874

• ri Alban

• Cade

• Victorian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Looks like Enzo's soul has been privatised by Nano. :rofl:

Says the soul who wants a square g with England by jumping in with the french to better in with a Scottish fisherman.

Not privatised I grant you but nationalised.

33 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Just popped back to see whether anyone had answered my question about the NHS. 

Apparently we have now learned that you can have 4 year "privatisation" packages that aren't really "privatisation" so, just to confirm, for the benefit of the intellectually challenged: privatisation occurs when a business or a service is operated by private companies i.e when there is no state monopoly.  There is no "ownership" of service provision; it's a service so opening up a service to one, or more, companies is, you guessed it, PRIVATISATION.

Are we all agreed that, back to the NHS question,  opening up health service provision to US health providers , to offer competition, is privatisation? Or not?

Anyone??

What is your position on the NHS? 

10 minutes ago, Ked said:

Spot on .

And some need to have a word with themselves.

Because what I've read on hear for a few months seems to be a repeat of the trolls that infest political debates on other forums.

What is really annoying is the memes as way of argument.

There are many good things that the SNP have done but the gathering is all to defend the questions raised are exactly what you find on other forums in defence of the tories.

Get a grip.

Great post, Ked. The thread is for debating and respecting other opinions, not posting childish memes and gossiping in wee cliques.

No update yet on whether or not the state has any money.  Just a bit of bluster about the stuff he still thinks he's ahead on,  but isn't.  

1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Seriously,  you need to have a word with yourself. If you had any salient points to make, rather than just sniping from the sidelines, we would have seen them by now.

Made some “salient” points about Brexit a few pages ago. Then you started posting your utter drivel about Scotland and its people as well as throwing insults about and sensible debate went out the window. 🤷🏻‍♂️

5 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Well, I guess the academic definition of outsourcing being "a form of privatisation", puts this particular argument to bed. And allows me to go to mine.

https://www.nhsforsale.info/overview/anatomy-of-the-privatisation/

Tbf Enzo you mucked up regarding Scottish water.

However the level of abuse and the echo chamber gang mentality on here is fekin ridiculous.

Great post, Ked. The thread is for debating and respecting other opinions, not posting childish memes and gossiping in wee cliques.

You do the same.  Don't be an obvious hypocrite.  At least try to hide it.

1 minute ago, Ked said:

If you cant understand my post I apologise for interacting with a child

Sorry I must have misread you offering to post inaccuracies I had posted on this thread and then immediately denying it? Batshit mental behaviour 😆

2 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

What is your position on the NHS? 

The situation I described above would constitute privatisation.

In general,  I think there should some form of "social insurance" scheme where those who can afford to, pay a monthly premium and have more choice regarding treatment. Absolutely though, the NHS should be there to provide treatment,  free at the point of delivery,  for those who need it.

1 minute ago, Victorian said:

No update yet on whether or not the state has any money.  Just a bit of bluster about the stuff he still thinks he's ahead on,  but isn't.  

He took it tight on that.

Rightly so.

But enough is enough unless we are just wanting one view.

2 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Sorry I must have misread you offering to post inaccuracies I had posted on this thread and then immediately denying it? Batshit mental behaviour 😆

?

Theres a clue.

Now take your little trivial point scoring elsewhere.

2 minutes ago, Victorian said:

You do the same.  Don't be an obvious hypocrite.  At least try to hide it.

I never, and I mean never, make sneaky, snidey points as you, and others do. I never use memes either.

Those who insult get reciprocal treatment.  There is no hypocrisy whatsoever. 

Just now, Ked said:

Rightly so.

It's not really about views.  It's about attitude for me.  He's the biggest,  most arrogant pain in the arse on this board.  You reap what you sow in my book and,  after what's been sown,  Farmer Enzo should expect a bumper harvest.

Just now, Enzo Chiefo said:

The situation I described above would constitute privatisation.

In general,  I think there should some form of "social insurance" scheme where those who can afford to, pay a monthly premium and have more choice regarding treatment. Absolutely though, the NHS should be there to provide treatment,  free at the point of delivery,  for those who need it.

It’s very difficult to avoid the private sector in business. The NHS uses it and Scottish water has dipped its toe in as well. 

2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I never, and I mean never, make sneaky, snidey points as you, and others do. I never use memes either.

Those who insult get reciprocal treatment.  There is no hypocrisy whatsoever. 

You do likes.  You're kidding yourself.

1 minute ago, Ked said:

Rightly so.

I think we all know what the statement means. The state does not go out and earn money, it spends money on our behalf but the money comes from the taxpayers.

My point is mainly directed to those who think there is a magic money tree when they constantly call for more spending on everything under the sun.  The money, ultimately, comes from tax on the earned income of taxpayers.

And no, on Scottish water, I pointed out the areas, business provision, water treatment services for public service buildings etc that are privatised. 

I never at any point said that domestic water provision was privatised. 

2 minutes ago, Victorian said:

It's not really about views.  It's about attitude for me.  He's the biggest,  most arrogant pain in the arse on this board.  You reap what you sow in my book and,  after what's been sown,  Farmer Enzo should expect a bumper harvest.

🤣🤣🤣. Coming from you, of all people, that truly is priceless.

The most remarkable claim I have ever read on the Board.😂

11 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Ah you mean respectful debating of other opinions like this 👇🏻

14 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Seriously,  you need to have a word with yourself. 

2 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Are you sure you're an adult? 

12 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

So, in conclusion, it's impossible to argue intellectually with zealots who see everything through the prism of Scoaaatland GOOD, England,  Thatcher, Boris, UK, WM BAAAAD.

I've presented the facts which, unfortunately for the tartan skirted groovy gang, trumps ideology. 👍

On 31/10/2021 at 10:59, Enzo Chiefo said:

Best jog on and screech to them about freeeedumb. Save you infesting this board. Just sayin'.

On 31/10/2021 at 15:01, Enzo Chiefo said:

Serious question;  have you thought about adult education classes? It's never too late.

23 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Are you 5 years old?

23 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

In short, you're talking garbage. Not for the first time.

On 30/10/2021 at 21:24, Enzo Chiefo said:

You sir, know the square root of feck all about this debate. Best step down.👍

On 30/10/2021 at 21:26, Enzo Chiefo said:

" doing down Scotland"??🤣

Who, seriously,  in real life, gives a flying feck about Scoaaatland?🤣🤣

On 30/10/2021 at 21:35, Enzo Chiefo said:

Not sure why you spend so much time pant wetting about it tbh.

On 30/10/2021 at 21:42, Enzo Chiefo said:

Case dismissed. Away back to your tartan comfort blanket. 

On 31/10/2021 at 10:56, Enzo Chiefo said:

The reaction from the swivel eyed Nationalist zealots, when they're ripped a new one, never ceases to amaze or amuse.

On 30/10/2021 at 16:52, Enzo Chiefo said:

🤣 . Not sure what planet you're on but the facts I've outlined never land well with the swivel eyed zealots.

On 30/10/2021 at 18:08, Enzo Chiefo said:

You, sir, are a buffoon. Go away.

On 30/10/2021 at 18:44, Enzo Chiefo said:

So ..dry your feckin eyes

On 30/10/2021 at 19:29, Enzo Chiefo said:

**** Scoaaatland, whoever she is

4 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

It’s very difficult to avoid the private sector in business. The NHS uses it and Scottish water has dipped its toe in as well. 

And the academic definition of that type of service provision, as confirmed in the link I provided, is "privatisation".

Just now, Alex Kintner said:

Perhaps, for the benefit of context, you could dedicate as much time to trawling aimlessly through the posts that I replied too. Yours, of course, being prime examples. 

Perhaps that wouldn't suit your agenda on this Board though so..

Not sneaky,  snidey points... apparently.  Never ever ever does this.

I think we all know what the statement means. The state does not go out and earn money, it spends money on our behalf but the money comes from the taxpayers.

My point is mainly directed to those who think there is a magic money tree when they constantly call for more spending on everything under the sun.  The money, ultimately, comes from tax on the earned income of taxpayers.

And no, on Scottish water, I pointed out the areas, business provision, water treatment services for public service buildings etc that are privatised. 

I never at any point said that domestic water provision was privatised. 

Tbf to you Scottish Water manage a privatised system.

Anyone that cares to disagree should check out the fight Leith links residents have had trying to secure the same rights as residents in England regarding the environmental impact of sewage works.

For example the company running the sewage which serves 8 hundred thousand lothian households is French.

It acquired 2nd hand tanks that were archaic in design .

Until recent changes in law the locals could not pursue legal action unlike English locals to sort the problem.

Not as black and white as all the gang make it out to be regarding Enzo.

And the undying worship of all things Scottish is fekin boaking material and it's as anti Scottish mentality as any tory shit.

Self loathing  and all that nonsense is pathetic.

Get a grip.

Just now, Victorian said:

They are not sneaky, snidey points are the type you make indirectly. NOT to the poster. Those sneaky, snidey points..

I treat disrespectful posters in the reciprocal form, which is why your "teacher" pal gets more than most.

5 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Dear god get a life ffs.

And I dont mean Enzo

Just now, Ked said:

Dear god get a life ffs.

And I dont mean Enzo

I haven't noticed you contribute much yourself now Ked, the forum already has mods 

1 minute ago, Ked said:

Anyone that cares to disagree should check out the fight Leith links residents have had trying to secure the same rights as residents in England regarding the environmental impact of sewage works.

For example the company running the sewage which serves 8 hundred thousand lothian households is French.

Until recent changes in law the locals could not pursue legal action unlike English locals to sort the problem.

And the undying worship of all things Scottish is fekin boaking material and it's as anti Scottish mentality as any tory shit.

Get a grip.

"Gang" being the key word in your post, Ked. Which I think is what your recent posts are calling out.👍

3 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Nope, never. Never posted that he had to cross the border just to get find some intelligent life (or something similar) either. That would be snidey so no way he’d post something like that!

Just now, Smithee said:

I haven't noticed you contribute much yourself now Ked, the forum already has mods 

So whit.

Argue what is being argued about and stop being a tit.

"Gang" being the key word in your post, Ked. Which I think is what your recent posts are calling out.👍

Does my head in.

6 minutes ago, Ked said:

Get a grip.

Self loathing is pathetic. As is slagging off your own country and the people who live there, especially when you’re tarring them all with one brush. 

2 minutes ago, Ked said:

So whit.

Argue what is being argued about and stop being a tit.

So tutting from your ivory tower isn't a great contribution but cheers 👍

Just now, Smithee said:

So tutting from your ivory tower isn't a great contribution but cheers 👍

Ivory tower is your gaff Smithee.

Not mines.

Just now, Enzo Chiefo said:

And the academic definition of that type of service provision, as confirmed in the link I provided, is "privatisation".

I actually enjoy your different opinions on here but neither the NHS or Scottish Water are privatised. The NHS has opened the door to private companies to maintain capacity. Scottish Water opened up the non household market to the private sector. It was a brilliant move and innovative creating the worlds first competitive water market which has benefitted those of us living in Scotland. 

3 minutes ago, Victorian said:

I'm out.  Skin crawling.

He’s ruined an interesting thread. The lack of self-awareness is gobsmacking. Can only put it down to trolling and he’s getting some sort of deviant pleasure from the attention. Best ignored from now on I think.

1 minute ago, Alex Kintner said:

Self loathing is pathetic. As is slagging off your own country and the people who live there, especially when you’re tarring them all with one brush. 

Ok what about Enzos claims of privatisation of Scottish Water?

(See question mark)

Care to still slag him off?

See question mark

He was wrong on some counts but does anyone care to admit they were wrong regarding Enzo.

In all but name Scottish sewage and its fresh water is privatised .

Its managed by Scottisb Water and the books showcexpenditure and profit.

What do the books of sub contractors show.

Who actually runs Seafieldsewage?

I hope you apologise to Enzo if any actually look beyond google

He’s ruined an interesting thread. The lack of self-awareness is gobsmacking. Can only put it down to trolling and he’s getting some sort of deviant pleasure from the attention. Best ignored from now on I think.

Put it down to what you want.

Answer my points.

Is Scottish Water managing sewage and fresh water or is it sub contracting to private companies.

Yes

Or 

No

Looks like Enzos made a pure jeremy out of the lot ay yeez

6 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

I actually enjoy your different opinions on here but neither the NHS or Scottish Water are privatised. The NHS has opened the door to private companies to maintain capacity. Scottish Water opened up the non household market to the private sector. It was a brilliant move and innovative creating the worlds first competitive water market which has benefitted those of us living in Scotland. 

They opened up a lot more than that.

The only part of non household us the tie in.

All other works are privatised.

1 minute ago, Ked said:

Ok what about Enzos claims of privatisation of Scottish Water?

(See question mark)

Care to still slag him off?

See question mark

He was wrong on some counts but does anyone care to admit they were wrong regarding Enzo.

In all but name Scottish sewage and its fresh water is privatised .

Its managed by Scottisb Water and the books showcexpenditure and profit.

What do the books of sub contractors show.

Who actually runs Seafieldsewage?

I hope you apologise to Enzo if any actually look beyond google

His opinions about Scotland and its people, the putdowns he uses about them and his denials about the repeatedly expressed will of the Scottish people is pathetic. I have no cares about his opinions on anything else do to do with water, the NHS or privatisation and don’t see them as even worth reading after seeing the drivel in his posts about Scottish people. 

1 minute ago, Alex Kintner said:

His opinions about Scotland and its people, the putdowns he uses about them and his denials about the repeatedly expressed will of the Scottish people is pathetic. I have no cares about his opinions on anything else do to do with water, the NHS or privatisation and don’t see them as even worth reading after seeing the drivel in his posts about Scottish people. 

Scottish people?

Take yer heid oot the glue bag.

Scottish people are mostly made up of Rangers and Celtic fans and arseholes.

Just like any other peoples .

Expressed will?

The expressed will if it's even relevant given its once every so often as a tick in a box.

Or a March through Artur Seat dressed like a haggis waving flags like American arseholes.

The expressed will of people is getting oot their beds and respecting their neighbours while working hard and not being nationalistic fuds or union jack fuds(As is increasingly the case in Scotland)

2 minutes ago, Ked said:

Scottish people?

Expressed will?

The expressed will if it's even relevant given its once every so often as a tick in a box.

Or a March through Artur Seat dressed like a haggis waving flags like American arseholes.

The expressed will of people is getting oot their beds and respecting their neighbours while working hard and not being nationalistic fuds or union jack fuds(As is increasingly the case in Scotland)

6A94753A-0160-4252-863D-5A1891F9A641.gif

1 minute ago, Ked said:

Scottish people?

Expressed will?

Wow. Into the bonkers box you go too then. See ya ✋🏻

:cornette:

Just now, Alex Kintner said:

Wow. Into the bonkers box you go too then. See ya ✋🏻

:cornette:

Glad to be there.

Is that it ?

You slagged Enzo of about Scottish Water no comeback on that?

You slagged Enzo of about the expressed will of Scottish people what the fek does that mean?

Come on Alex express yourself instead of just your silly inane shit.

Expand and express your Scottishness.

Or is that just as I said a load of old fekin shite.

I challenge anyone to define their expressed will of being Scottish.

I know what I would like politically as someone born in Scorland.

I can tell you it isnt the bitter chipped shoulder anti English shit you all post on here.

Or the skin crawl dinnae want to hear opposite views.

I dont think Scotland can truly realise its potential in the union.

But that's not down to the failure of Westminster.

But I cringe at the arguments for independence on here.