Brexit Deal agreed ( updated )

jumpship

14 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

There appears to be fairly heavy drinking going on 😂

I hope so , but with Enzo you never can tell. 

• Replies 25.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• ri Alban

• Cade

• Victorian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, jamboy1982 said:

Every day I come on here you’re getting destroyed. You’re ‘facts’ are nothing but bs. 

You sir, know the square root of feck all about this debate. Best step down.👍

20 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Unless the flock is doing down Scotland, then you get right into the flying V formation like the geese flying south....which is apparently where you and EC would prefer to be

:lol:

" doing down Scotland"??🤣

Who, seriously,  in real life, gives a flying feck about Scoaaatland?🤣🤣

Konrad von Carstein
Just now, Enzo Chiefo said:

A debate, has a modicum of respect from both sides, that is sadly lacking from a couple of folk on here...

Konrad von Carstein
1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Sorry but this is poor from you...and I'm now convinced you are an attention seeking twerp....

:)

2 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Sorry but this is poor from you...and I'm now convinced you are an attention seeking twerp....

That's putting it mildly 😊

Just now, Konrad von Carstein said:

Not attention seeking at all. Prob just that you can't countenance other opinions.  Poor and lazy attempt from you tbh.

I can't understand why the country you happen to be born in makes a blind bit of difference to you.

Other than rugby and football internationals, the country means feck all to me.

Not sure why you spend so much time pant wetting about it tbh.

Konrad von Carstein

Not attention seeking at all. Prob just that you can't countenance other opinions.  Poor and lazy attempt from you tbh.

I can't understand why the country you happen to be born in makes a blind bit of difference to you.

Other than rugby and football internationals, the country means feck all to me.

Not sure why you spend so much time pant wetting about it tbh.

Yep, no attention seeking there....my pants are nice and dry, your frillies seem a bit rustled lately though...

Edited by Konrad von Carstein

11 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

The case for the prosecution rests m'lud

1 minute ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Yep, no attention seeking there....my pants are nice and dry, your frillies seem a bit rustled lately though...

Not me, happy with the state of the nation. The French are about to get a spanking, so a win win. Regional disputes don't really cut much ice with me. Have a good night.👍

8 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Case dismissed. Away back to your tartan comfort blanket. 

There's no shame in wanting better for your country, in this case a democratic representation in a national government that gives a **** about Scotland.

Nucky Thompson
3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

There's no shame in wanting better for your country, in this case a democratic representation in a national government that gives a **** about Scotland.

Would you vote for the clowns who have the devolved powers?

I would even consider voting for independence if the SNP weren't in power.

Konrad von Carstein
1 minute ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Would you vote for the clowns who have the devolved powers?

I would even consider voting for independence if the SNP weren't in power.

FFS, the SNP are the only vehicle available to enable independence, so in actual fact, you are havering...

Nucky Thompson
2 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

FFS, the SNP are the only vehicle available to enable independence, so in actual fact, you are havering...

That's what is wrong with Scottish politics. People vote for them to run the country because they want independence, even though they are totally shit at it.

Konrad von Carstein
2 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

That's what is wrong with Scottish politics. People vote for them to run the country because they want independence, even though they are totally shit at it.

So, achieve independence and we can vote any one but SNP...simples...you appear to be not averse to independence...despite your posting history....

8 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

The fact that the SNP are running the country into the ground should surely make you question the wisdom of Scexit. You don't suddenly magic up a capable political class. The same incompetents will be there , fighting like ferrets in a sack. In addition to Sturgeon,  Salmond, Harvie, Greer and Constance you can add the chilling prospect of Colin Fox, half-wit Sheridan and that Canadian bint from the Greens.  What a feckin shit show🤣🤣

Konrad von Carstein
Just now, Enzo Chiefo said:

The fact that the SNP are running the country into the ground should surely make you question the wisdom of Scexit. You don't suddenly magic up a capable political class. The same incompetents will be there , fighting like ferrets in a sack. In addition to Sturgeon,  Salmond, Harvie, Greer and Constance you can add the chilling prospect of Colin Fox, half-wit Sheridan and that Canadian bint from the Greens.  What a feckin shit show🤣🤣

:lol:  you try and pull that shit when the fat fool in #10 is doing that to the whole of the "UK" with his incompetent criminal cabinet,  grow up Enzo, you truly are an attention seeking/contrarian muppet 

I used to think you were prodding for the right reasons, but you're not, which is a shame.

Nucky Thompson
3 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

So, achieve independence and we can vote any one but SNP...simples...you appear to be not averse to independence...despite your posting history....

I'm not. but there is know way I would consider it with the SNP in charge. I couldn't vote for them. Sorry

Konrad von Carstein
2 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I'm not. but there is know way I would consider it with the SNP in charge. I couldn't vote for them. Sorry

That's the thing, they wont be  :)

6 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

:lol:  you try and pull that shit when the fat fool in #10 is doing that to the whole of the "UK" with his incompetent criminal cabinet,  grow up Enzo, you truly are an attention seeking/contrarian muppet 

I used to think you were prodding for the right reasons, but you're not, which is a shame.

Again, you're defaulting to auto pilot? Why are you back talking about Boris?

We're discussing Scotland ffs ...and the dearth of literate, never mind capable, politicians.  

Your brain seems hard wired into talking about Tooaaaries, they seem to live rent-free in your head.

Disproving Nationalist assertions is not attention seeking; a national duty, I would suggest. 

Konrad von Carstein

Again, you're defaulting to auto pilot? Why are you back talking about Boris?

We're discussing Scotland ffs ...and the dearth of literate, never mind capable, politicians.  

Your brain seems hard wired into talking about Tooaaaries, they seem to live rent-free in your head.

Disproving Nationalist assertions is not attention seeking; a national duty, I would suggest. 

Twonk :)

Konrad von Carstein
16 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Point proven.  Cheers.🙂

Oh, no...your "point" whatever that is, is not proven, you have, over the last few months morphed from a poster who maybe sparked debate, into, well what you are right now.

1 minute ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Oh, no...your "point" whatever that is, is not proven, you have, over the last few months morphed from a poster who maybe sparked debate, into, well what you are right now.

You seem to be reacting badly to your assertions and the social media conspiracy theories that have afflicted you, being called out for what they are: nonsense. 🙂

Goodnight

12 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Who are "Scotland"? It's a constituency based GE where each seat is allocated to local preferences.  Xenophobia doesn't come into it.

"Scotland" doesn't get to vote for A party and nor should it.

Why do you obsess about imaginary lines?

The last couple of pages have had some horrendous posts but this one absolutely takes the shortbread! 😳

I know that you consistently come one here and get your pants pulled down! 

8 hours ago, Alex Kintner said:

The last couple of pages have had some horrendous posts but this one absolutely takes the shortbread! 😳

Yet factually correct. Perhaps that is what you find hard to accept. 

"Scotland" doesn't elect parties, individuals vote for a constituency MP to represent them in WM. In a FPTP system, the majority carry the day.

So, "Scotland" is an irrelevance as is "Henderson Terrace" or "the majority of my workmates" etc.

Equally, a majority of Scottish voters, in a UK wide election, voting  for the UK to stay in the EU, carries weight as individual votes but, collectively,  they're meaningless. 

Who, seriously,  in real life, gives a flying feck about Scoaaatland?

This is why you're best ignored in any conversation about Scotland, thank you for illustrating it so clearly.

2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

This is why you're best ignored in any conversation about Scotland, thank you for illustrating it so clearly.

Can't understand why anyone wastes time debating with that troll. Put him on ignore and maybe he'll crawl away eventually 

36 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Can't understand why anyone wastes time debating with that troll. Put him on ignore and maybe he'll crawl away eventually 

Give him enough rope..

1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Yet factually correct. Perhaps that is what you find hard to accept. 

"Scotland" doesn't elect parties, individuals vote for a constituency MP to represent them in WM. In a FPTP system, the majority carry the day.

So, "Scotland" is an irrelevance as is "Henderson Terrace" or "the majority of my workmates" etc.

Equally, a majority of Scottish voters, in a UK wide election, voting  for the UK to stay in the EU, carries weight as individual votes but, collectively,  they're meaningless. 

flogging-dead-horse.jpg

47 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

flogging-dead-horse.jpg

The reaction from the swivel eyed Nationalist zealots, when they're ripped a new one, never ceases to amaze or amuse.

If it wasn't for those pesky facts and economic realities,  we could be freeeee

🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, XB52 said:

Is it not market day in downtown Istanbul? Best jog on and screech to them about freeeedumb. Save you infesting this board. Just sayin'.

2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

The reaction from the swivel eyed Nationalist zealots, when they're ripped a new one, never ceases to amaze or amuse.

🤣🤣🤣

Britnats are something else, eh? Absolute loons!

14 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

100% this. 

2 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

🤣🤣🤣

It really can’t be healthy to be filled with such hatred and negativity toward your own country and nationality that you try to see things from such a bizarre angle.

I feel a bit guilty for engaging with you now as every response you provide on this thread suggests a deeper slide into that toxic abyss of self-loathing. I’ll refrain from now on as I don’t want to be partly responsible for the inevitable.

CookedPoliteBanteng-size_restricted.gif

4 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

It really can’t be healthy to be filled with such hatred and negativity toward your own country and nationality that you try to see things from such a bizarre angle.

I feel a bit guilty for engaging with you now as every response you provide on this thread suggests a deeper slide into that toxic abyss of self-loathing. I’ll refrain from now on as I don’t want to be partly responsible for the inevitable.

CookedPoliteBanteng-size_restricted.gif

:cornette:

5 hours ago, XB52 said:

It’s hard to debate with someone who is determined to take such an upside down view on straightforward facts. Even my 2 year old makes more logical arguments than him when trying to convince me she should get a second chocolate custard for pudding. 😂

27 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

It’s hard to debate with someone who is determined to take such an upside down view on straightforward facts. Even my 2 year old makes more logical arguments than him when trying to convince me she should get a second chocolate custard for pudding. 😂

😂😂 Good one

49 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Serious question;  have you thought about adult education classes? It's never too late.