Brexit Deal agreed ( updated )

jumpship

9 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Plus sheโ€™s a woman. Amirite ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

You, sir, have appeared from nowhere, to infest this board with insults, childish memes, snidey comments and unfounded allegations.ย 

Somebody, preferably yourself, should have a word.

• Replies 25.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• ri Alban

• Cade

• Victorian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Ked said:

Aye of course .

James is a misogynist.

ย 

Have a word .

ย 

ย 

ย 

Ironically he's doing the same thing the memes make a point about. . Discrediting someone about their perceived personal qualities rather than their arguments. He seems to be taking his lead from his Indy mateย ย on the other thread who flat out said i hated women cause I'm gay.ย  Incredible.ย 

1 minute ago, Ked said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

48 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

ย 

DC5887F9-8C29-4208-8DF9-1C99ABC50593.png

ย 

ย 

If he was still alive it would have been interesting to watch the witch hunt of Tony Benn for being a Eurosceptic.ย 

4 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

You, sir, have appeared from nowhere, to infest this board with insults, childish memes, snidey comments and unfounded allegations.ย 

You donโ€™t need to call me sir. Havenโ€™t been a teacher for about five years now ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

ย 

Of course, they can hardly drive, right? ๐Ÿ˜

I don't know about you but i prefer not to label groups of peoples as having certain negative qualities just because they are in the same group. Even though you are trying to be humorous it only feeds the bigots who are making an offensive allegation about me. Believe me i do find it offensive hence being peed off about it.ย 

1 minute ago, Alex Kintner said:

Even by your standards thatโ€™s an absolute belter ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

:spoton:

ย 

ย 

That's what they claim. No-one admits to voting for them. Unsurprising really, not the sort of thing you would want to admit at a dinner party or in front of work colleagues.ย 

1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

That's what they claim. No-one admits to voting for them. Unsurprising really, not the sort of thing you would want to admit at a dinner party or in front of work colleagues.ย 

I reckon if you started a poll and made the votes public youโ€™d find moreย people chose the โ€œI voted for the SNPโ€ option than any other option ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

11 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Nonsense. Utter nonsense.ย 

There was a demand from the public for a Brexit vote, quite clearly...because they won the feckin thing. DC had no choice, it was in his manifesto and he won an overall majority. That's democracy.

ย 

Of course, you'll "ignore" my reference to the SNP. That's par for the course on here with Nats - none of whom, believe it or not, support the SNP."๐Ÿคฅ - Pick n Mix" factoids, while hypocrisy, denial and whataboutery runs amok.

ย 

ย 

:gok:

A typical bit of higher echelon gammontry was that.ย  Treat the lower gammon trogs like idiots,ย  get the desired outcome,ย  confer on them a gift of intelligence and awareness.ย ย 

6 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

I reckon if you started a poll and made the votes public youโ€™d find moreย people chose the โ€œI voted for the SNPโ€ option than any other option ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Probably.ย  I'm talking about certain,ย  regular posters though.๐Ÿ‘

1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Probably.ย  I'm talking about certain,ย  regular posters though.๐Ÿ‘

So when you said:

ย 

โ€No-one admits voting for themโ€

ย 

you were just talking pish? Cool ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

3 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

EC appears to have glued his arse back on and is back for more...

ย 

Coulda been a contender... :60:

ย 

Aaaah, a typical Nat tactic again. Stray from the topic, go for the poster and pretend you're in control.

Just as predicted. Well done.๐Ÿ‘

Just now, Alex Kintner said:

So when you said:

ย 

โ€No-one admits voting for themโ€

ย 

you were just talking pish? Cool ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

No, your interpretation is wrong. You pretend that you thought I meant "every single person in the country".ย 

ย 

Are you sure you were a teacher?ย 

In an intellectual sense, you remind me of a guy I played indoor 5s with years ago.

Instead of anticipating the ball bouncing off the wall, he always followed it right to the wall and then back, as it bounced out.

Just an observation. ๐Ÿ‘

5 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Aaaah, a typical Nat tactic again. Stray from the topic, go for the poster and pretend you're in control.

ย 

Jesus you don't even realise that's EXACTLY what you've just done do you?

:facepalm:

25 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

ย 

7B1D7E33-0CA4-4C30-A5AD-C9616FD59D4F.gif

Konrad von Carstein
8 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

You know more about deflection, obfuscation, not responding in good faith and being a contrarian than anyone...

ย 

:shark:

Just now, JamesM48 said:

ย 

7B1D7E33-0CA4-4C30-A5AD-C9616FD59D4F.gif

And all his wee mates crawl out to support him too.ย  Tag team of sneaky jibes and mendacity. Hahaha.

Still, always like to check the plot hasn't changed. It was lost a long time ago but on and on they plough...

UK Bad.. boooo.ย  ย Scoatland.. fan dabby dozie๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

4 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

You know more about deflection, obfuscation, not responding in good faith and being a contrarian than anyone...

ย 

:shark:

Wow. Just wow.

ย 

Konrad von Carstein
Just now, Enzo Chiefo said:

Wow. Just wow.

ย 

A common reaction to the crap you've subjected this place to over the last few months...

1 minute ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

A common reaction to the crap you've subjected this place to over the last few months...

:cornette:from a Scexiteer

35 minutes ago, Smithee said:

ย 

What are you actually having a go about? I worked in a food factory in a country I moved to for a better life, but so what? Are you actually concerned about the wellbeing of my old workmates who are there through choice, earning more than they could at home, and can leave when they choose?

I get that you did that and had a good experience.

ย 

I posted a link about Europe wide problems of cheap Labour.

And of labour in general.

I've posted stuff that I hoped may lead to more discussion about the fundamentals of these problems.

It led to me being called a liar etc.

Brexit isnt the fundamental problem.

ย 

3 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

And all his wee mates crawl out to support him too.ย  Tag team of sneaky jibes and mendacity. Hahaha.

Still, always like to check the plot hasn't changed. It was lost a long time ago but on and on they plough...

UK Bad.. boooo.ย  ย Scoatland.. fan dabby dozie๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž

32 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I don't know about you but i prefer not to label groups of peoples as having certain negative qualities just because they are in the same group. Even though you are trying to be humorous it only feeds the bigots who are making an offensive allegation about me. Believe me i do find it offensive hence being peed off about it.ย 

I'm sorry but I dont understand your answer to Smithees post.

What bigots make allegations against you and why?

37 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

ย 

ย 

If he was still alive it would have been interesting to watch the witch hunt of Tony Benn for being a Eurosceptic.ย 

More interesting still would have been his reaction .

ย 

2 minutes ago, Ked said:

I'm sorry but I dont understand your answer to Smithees post.

What bigots make allegations against you and why?

Apparently itsย Against the rules to mention that Information .ย 

ย 

17 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Never insults anyone but.

Itโ€™s my own fault really. When he used the word โ€œno-oneโ€ I wrongly assumed he meant something similar to the dictionary definition which is:

ย 

โ€no person. Not a single person.โ€

ย 

but I should have known that what he meant by โ€œno-oneโ€ was a few folk on Kickback. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
ย 

ย 

1 minute ago, Alex Kintner said:

ย 

Itโ€™s my own fault really. When he used the word โ€œno-oneโ€ I wrongly assumed he meant something similar to the dictionary definition which is:

ย 

ย 

but I should have known that what he meant by โ€œno-oneโ€ was a few folk on Kickback. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
ย 

ย 

ย 

Definitions and interpretations are fluid though.ย  You need to swap up on the rules to play.

7 minutes ago, Victorian said:

What's it called when you insist on others observingย a higher standard of conduct to that which you personally aspire to?ย ย 

Think itโ€™s called โ€œdoing an Enzoโ€

ย 

image.thumb.jpeg.b9e29b6dcaf5e3e99342d4c29be4f600.jpeg

43 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I don't know about you but i prefer not to label groups of peoples as having certain negative qualities just because they are in the same group.ย 

Whatโ€™s your views on the trans community? ๐Ÿค”

4 minutes ago, Ked said:

Were you really someone who taught children?

Whatโ€™s that got to do with Jamesโ€™ views on the trans community?

7 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Whatโ€™s that got to do with Jamesโ€™ views on the trans community?

Nothing.

It's to do with your posts in general tbh.

ย 

7 minutes ago, Ked said:

Nothing.

It's to do with your posts in general tbh.

ย 

The impeccable spelling and grammar? Thanks for noticing ๐Ÿ˜˜

35 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

You're right, it was your own fault.

ย 

My original post referred to "Nats ON HERE, none of whom vote for the SNP".ย  ย 

ย 

But, of course, you knew that. Instead you chose to play silly wee word games, as is your wont, looking for a reaction from your wee gang.

ย 

You've been ripped a new one on here a few times now,ย regarding your posting style.

Perhaps it's time for you to reflect. Just a word of advice.

5 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

You're right, it was your own fault.

ย 

My original post referred to "Nats ON HERE, none of whom vote for the SNP".ย  ย 

ย 

But, of course, you knew that. Instead you chose to play silly wee word games, as is your wont, looking for a reaction from your wee gang.

ย 

You've been ripped a new one on here a few times now,ย regarding your posting style.

Perhaps it's time for you to reflect. Just a word of advice.

:orly?:

ย 

1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

ย 

Nonsense. Utter nonsense. wait for it,ย wait for it.....

ย 

There was a demand from the public** for a Brexit vote, quite clearly...because they won the feckin thing.ย  ย :rofl:"non sequitur of the day."

ย 

DC had no choice,ย  he did

it was in his manifestoย  by choice , he chose to do it cos he thought he'd winย 

and he won an overall majority.ย  we know

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

** There wasn't , it was not an issue for anybody outside the Tory party but DC caved into his own party & the ERG cult.ย 

37 minutes ago, Ked said:

I get that you did that and had a good experience.

ย 

I posted a link about Europe wide problems of cheap Labour.

And of labour in general.

I've posted stuff that I hoped may lead to more discussion about the fundamentals of these problems.

It led to me being called a liar etc.

Brexit isnt the fundamental problem.

ย 

ย 

No. Making statements that were not true led to you being called a liar.

ย 

Accusing posters of making false claims and then making false claims yourselfย is an act of rank hypocrisy. Even more so when the falsification you accuse others of did not happen and so cannot be evidenced.

ย 

Just to be clear your statement was not one which was made in error, an exaggeration, or a misinterpretation. It was a clear untruth. What you said could not be reasonably inferred from the conversation.

ย 

Tryingย to suggest that your claimย was real agenda in the conversation is a delusion on your part. If you resent being called a liar then you will find the statement that proves you to be correct. You can't find it because it doesn't exist.

ย 

"Left leaning people" on here or anywhere elseย are not ever in favour of worker exploitation as you suggest. You have distorted a conversation to suit your agenda and at the same time tried to discredit honest contributors.ย 

ย 

Your attempt to further distort what took place shows me that you are highly skilled in self deception butย incapable of honest and rational discourse.

4 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

** There wasn't , it was not an issue for anybody outside the Tory party but DC caved into his own party & the ERG cult.ย 

It was in his manifesto because,ย unlike in Scotland with Indy,ย  there WAS a massive demand for a Brexit referendum.ย  He popped it in the manifesto, we won and the vote went ahead. The Brexit side won.

:greggy:

19 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

:orly?:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Nonsense. Utter nonsense.ย 

There was a demand from the public for a Brexit vote, quite clearly...because they won the feckin thing. DC had no choice, it was in his manifesto and he won an overall majority. That's democracy.

ย 

Of course, you'll "ignore" my reference to the SNP. That's par for the course on here with Nats - none of whom, believe it or not, support the SNP."๐Ÿคฅ - Pick n Mix" factoids, while hypocrisy, denial and whataboutery runs amok.

ย 

This is becoming a bit of a habit,ย  proving you wrong๐Ÿ‘Œ

2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

It was in his manifesto because,ย unlike in Scotland with Indy,ย  there WAS a massive demand for a Brexit referendum.ย No, there wasn't and there's plenty ofย  evidence from the time to show only a tiny percentage of the population had ANY interest in the EU.

ย 

He popped it in the manifesto we knowย 

ย 

, we won ย 

ย 

and the vote went ahead. ? you won then had the vote ?ย 

ย 

The Brexit side won. we knowย 

:greggy:

ย 

ย