Neilson's time at MKD is over (updated)

dazajmbo

He didnt appear to "get it" then, no. It was particularly surprising given his time with Hearts, I agree, but I always longed for the Robbie of the Ozturk derby: look at the passion he showed after that goal, almost Locke-esque. I just wish he had shown that more often.

It isnt fair to judge him on one poor comment, no, but the fact remains that he lost a lot of goodwill from the arseholes in our support as a direct result of it.

Despite certain people claiming otherwise, I am not anti Robbie at all, by the way.

You can't wish a different personality on the guy! Also, fixed that for you.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can't wish a different personality on the guy! Also, fixed that for you.

He displayed his personality following Ozturks goal, I would have loved to have seen more of that.

You didnt "fix" my post. Misjudging how the support feels results in losing some of that support, not just the "arseholes". That is extremely unfair as his comments were shocking following our total collapse that day.

He displayed his personality following Ozturks goal, I would have loved to have seen more of that.

You didnt "fix" my post. Misjudging how the support feels results in losing some of that support, not just the "arseholes". That is extremely unfair as his comments were shocking following our total collapse that day.

Well I was at that game and that "total collapse" was down to half the team being walking wounded for half the match, losing a couple of vital players to injury during it (not to mention losing Sow before the game) and Hibs still needed a last minute sclaffed goal from a defender who never scores to take it to a replay. It was nowhere near the worst derby I've seen. Not even close. I was more pissed off about the replay.

I heard it was Neilson wearing a Liam Henderson mask who put the cross in for the Hibs winner.

I liked Robbie the player, wouldn't suspect him of putting in a cross that led to a goal though!

Well I was at that game and that "total collapse" was down to half the team being walking wounded for half the match, losing a couple of vital players to injury during it (not to mention losing Sow before the game) and Hibs still needed a last minute sclaffed goal from a defender who never scores to take it to a replay. It was nowhere near the worst derby I've seen. Not even close. I was more pissed off about the replay.

You think I wasnt at that game?? It was one of the most disappointing derbies I have been to, having followed Hearts home and away since 1981.

The replay was worse, yes.

I heard it was Neilson wearing a Liam Henderson mask who put the cross in for the Hibs winner.

If only he had put in the cross - it would have ended up in Row Z and we would still be giving it to them tight!!!! LOL

If only he had put in the cross - it would have ended up in Row Z and we would still be giving it to them tight!!!! LOL

You mean we're not still giving it to them tight? I'm not sure 1 cup win in 100 years, whether or not they beat us on the way to it, gives them any upper hand!

You mean we're not still giving it to them tight? I'm not sure 1 cup win in 100 years, whether or not they beat us on the way to it, gives them any upper hand!

Don't think you really believe that now do you??

Bridge of Djoum

Aye, the good old plane argument! Setup by a handful of bams with too much time and seemingly money! Nothing to do with the many Hearts fans who justifiably had mixed feelings about Neilson's tenure. One thing you are generally correct about is our domestic cup record (see the thread I started earlier this season!) but the point being made is not about previous years, its about Neilson's time and his cup record was dire. In the "60 years" previously, indeed in the 110 (or whatever) years previously NO Hearts manager had watched Hibernian win the Scottish Cup and seen us lose to them over 2 games either. Now thats historical and exacerbates the entire thing. That can't ever be whitewashed.......que the it wasn't Neilson's fault they then beat Rangers etc etc!!

Christ, let it go!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And still the usual 3 or 4 defend the indefensible despite us all applauding Neilson's excellent Championship season time and again. ****ing hilarious.

Hibs won the Scottish Cup under Neilson's watch, FACT.

The first Hearts manager in 110 years for that to happen to. FACT.

A historic event which he will always be remembered for contributing towards.

If we hadn't played them it would be a different scenario but he had 2 chances and failed miserably. FACT. 

And still the usual 3 or 4 defend the indefensible despite us all applauding Neilson's excellent Championship season time and again. ******* hilarious.

If we hadn't played them it would be a different scenario but he had 2 chances and failed miserably. FACT.

This is it, sadly

And still the usual 3 or 4 defend the indefensible despite us all applauding Neilson's excellent Championship season time and again. ******* hilarious.

Facts that the usually suspects on here find unpalatable.

That IMO is a very Hibs way of thinking. Comparing everything they do to what we do.

I support Hearts, Hibs are irrelevant. And that annoys them even more. The fact we couldn't care less.

Bazzas right boot

41 other professionals managers were also on "watch" while hibs won the cup.

Many teams have won cups.

They've also won the league in that 110 years, were does that sit with you.

Stubbs's won the sc for hibs.

You seem to have an unhealthy obsession about hibs, it's rather strange and by default of this obsession you elevate hibs prestige.

Folk like you give them too much credit, any hibs on here will be laughing at so called Hearts fans who are disregarding Thier players and managers contributions to the club because hibs won a cup.

I'd seen Motherwell, st mirren, Raith etc win a cup before us, then Seen us win 3 sc. Not getting my pants in twist over what other teams do.

We need to ensure more, Donald duck everyone else, they don't make or break us.

That IMO is a very Hibs way of thinking. Comparing everything they do to what we do.

I support Hearts, Hibs are irrelevant. And that annoys them even more. The fact we couldn't care less.

A huge amount of Hearts fans "cared" about Hibs winning the SC - no point in denying it.

If you blame Neilson for Hibs winning the cup, you're a ****ing roaster and your kids deserved to get ripped to bits at school for having a massive ****ing roaster for a da. That's just god's honest truth.

If you blame Neilson for Hibs winning the cup, you're a ******* roaster and your kids deserved to get ripped to bits at school for having a massive ******* roaster for a da. That's just god's honest truth.

"Kids deserved to get ripped to bits at school"????

Hope you don't have kids - imagine having "da" like you eh......

Sad ***** Hearts fans desperate for Neilson to fail somewhere else to validate arguments they were having 12 months ago.

Get a grip sadsacks

Nailed it.

"Kids deserved to get ripped to bits at school"????

Hope you don't have kids - imagine having "da" like you eh......

No I don't have kids, but if I did and I was of the ilk that thought Neilson won that cup for Hibs, my kids would get wound up every day like "Yer faithers a huddy".

And I'd deserve it.

No I don't have kids, but if I did and I was of the ilk that thought Neilson won that cup for Hibs, my kids would get wound up every day like "Yer faithers a huddy".

And I'd deserve it.

Your kids would deserve to get wound up at school because of your actions?

Do me a favour. Keep things as they are and don't have any children.

Your kids would deserve to get wound up at school because of your actions?

Do me a favour. Keep things as they are and don't have any children.

Exactly - it was an infantile post.

Such bluster and intellect, all smeared on top of the repetitive use of the word 'FACT'. 

Have you ever thought of working as Donald Trump's press secretary?

Bridge of Djoum

Every post reads like a petted lip wee laddie. 

You are the most one-eyed poster on here. It's actually tragic reading your pish. You simply cannot get over Hibs winning the cup. It's done, we don't like it, move on. 

FFS move on!

Folk blaming Neilson for Hibs winning the cup. :facepalm:

We were cruising until injuries messed us up and Alexander allowed a really soft header to loop over his head.

Every post reads like a petted lip wee laddie.

You are the most one-eyed poster on here. It's actually tragic reading your pish. You simply cannot get over Hibs winning the cup. It's done, we don't like it, move on.

FFS move on!

And yet you continue to stalk my posts (even changing your username to do so!) and respond to them. You've nothing of any interest to say and have so little football knowledge it's laughable. And I'll say exactly what I want and when I want about Neilson's ineptitude in the Scottish Cup games. If people continue to excuse that and pretend he's the second coming of Alex Ferguson I'll continue to ridicule that nonsense and point out his failings as I've pointed out his successes. It's you that is completely "one eyed" I just post the reality!

Folk blaming Neilson for Hibs winning the cup. :facepalm:

We were cruising until injuries messed us up and Alexander allowed a really soft header to loop over his head.

Lol ah that's ok then. Not like we had a replay to put things right! Jesus Christ.

Bridge of Djoum

And yet you continue to stalk my posts (even changing your username to do so!) and respond to them. You've nothing of any interest to say and have so little football knowledge it's laughable. And I'll say exactly what I want and when I want about Neilson's ineptitude in the Scottish Cup games. If people continue to excuse that and pretend he's the second coming of Alex Ferguson I'll continue to ridicule that nonsense and point out his failings as I've pointed out his successes. It's you that is completely "one eyed" I just post the reality!

Change my name just to follow you?

Get a grip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good man. Glad you are able to acknowledge what is blatantly obvious!

Self importance to go with it as well.

Just to be clear I wasn't being serious sunshine.

Jeez unbelievable. Is this for real?

In 2013/14 Arsenal beat Spurs in the FA cup early rounds and went on to win it - their first in 10 years.

I wonder if Spurs has their version of Hendricks, who bangs on and on about how the Spurs manager of that day won the cup for their rivals?

Bazzas right boot

In 2013/14 Arsenal beat Spurs in the FA cup early rounds and went on to win it - their first in 10 years.

I wonder if Spurs has their version of Hendricks, who bangs on and on about how the Spurs manager of that day won the cup for their rivals?

Every fanbase has its banjos.

Were Spurs 2-0 up at home and cruising?

Bazzas right boot

You ever watched a football game?

Sometimes teams score first.

Sometimes the score 1st, 2nd, 3rd

Sometimes the other team then scores.sonetimes they don't.

It can even see- saw sometimes. Like tonight, ranger's scored first, then partick scored two, then rangers scored.

Happens quite allot.

It's a funny auld game and a game of two halves as well.

Bazzas right boot

So if hibs had just hammered us 4-1 in the first game that would be better?

Lmao. Aye cos it's definitely similar.

I hope to God for their sake they don't have their version of you anyway....a deluded, happy clapping fantasist.

You ever watched a football game?

Sometimes teams score first.

Sometimes the score 1st, 2nd, 3rd

Sometimes the other team then scores.sonetimes they don't.

It can even see- saw sometimes. Like tonight, ranger's scored first, then partick scored two, then rangers scored.

Happens quite allot.

It's a funny auld game and a game of two halves as well.

So they weren't 2-0 up at home and cruising?

So they weren't 2-0 up at home and cruising?

They didn't even manage one goal. Is that somehow worse than being 2 up in your world?

Lmao. Aye cos it's definitely similar.

I hope to God for their sake they don't have their version of you anyway....a deluded, happy clapping fantasist.

Well it is similar. 10 years without a cup win is a long time for a club like Arsenal. Are there some published guidelines you can refer us all to for when a manager is responsible for another team's cup win and when they're not? That would make things a lot clearer.

They didn't even manage one goal. Is that somehow worse than being 2 up in your world?

Nope. Going out to a team who regularly finish above you is no disgrace. However, going out to a team a league below you (despite being 2-0 up at home) is a disgrace.

Nope. Going out to a team who regularly finish above you is no disgrace. However, going out to a team a league below you (despite being 2-0 up at home) is a disgrace.

Spurs were flying when that game happened. Also, remind us who it was who kept Hibs a league below us?

• JKBMod 13 locked this topic
  • JKBMod 13 unlocked this topic

Archived