dazajmbo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Argyle v MK Don's on the 9th.

:jjyay:

Green Army.

:jjyay:

Said weeks ago I fancied wee Del Boy to finish above the EPL bound, allegedly, Neilson this season.

Mon the Pilgrims.

Have no ill feeling towards RN.Ive only ever seen us win a league in my lifetime and not only did we win it but absolutely romped it and that was with sevco and hubs in there too.

Same here. Even alex macdonald couldn't win the old First Division in 2 goes. It was a much better achievement than Neilson was given credit for, as was third the next season.

He won his first 5 games back Ffs amd was robbed of a 6th by the ref! How many have this supposedly great Hibs side won so far on their return to the big time? How did Rangers do when they came back in their first few games?

He lost his best player in sow before a vital cup game, but still his entire time at hearts is measured by that one tie. Genuinely mystifying.

Same here. Even alex macdonald couldn't win the old First Division in 2 goes. It was a much better achievement than Neilson was given credit for, as was third the next season.

He won his first 5 games back Ffs! How many have this supposedly great Hibs side won on their return to the big time? How did Rangers do when they came back.

He lost his best player in sow before a vital cup game, but still his entire time at hearts is measured by that one tie. Genuinely mystifying.

Just get yer money paid.

Plenty of time for Robbie to turn MK Dons into a top team.

Aye, top of the Vanarama league or whatever it's called these days

I don't get this fascination over him by some people. Neilson is gone, he walked at the first opportunity that came along, the fact the club didn't stand in his way or fight to keep him I think says all we need to know.

I wouldn't wish bad upon him, but it makes no difference to me what he does from now on since he left the club. I couldn't even tell you an MK Dons scoreline in the time he has been there. As a Hearts fan i support the club not a person. People need to stop living in the past and move on.

Great post. I'd like to see him do well as he gave us some great memories as both a player and manager (tackle, Basle, the championship season as a whole) but at the end of the day hes gone and people need to let it go. Some people's obsession is crazy.

The cretins who say it's Neilson's fault that hibs won the cup do realise they played and beat another 4 or 5 teams apart from us aye?

His goal in Basel

His tackle V Gretna

Championship (record breaking) winning season

Taking us to 3rd and Europe

And his loyalty and brilliant service over his 2 spells I can thank him

Sure as a player he was limited,but he could have bailed a lot earlier in the Romanov regime (Presley,Webster, Hartley and Gordon all left before him) but a lot of recent good memories involve him

Good luck to him

His goal in Basel

His tackle V Gretna

Sure as a player he was limited,but he could have bailed a lot earlier in the Romanov regime (Presley,Webster, Hartley and Gordon all left before him) but a lot of recent good memories involve him

Good luck to him

Amen to that!

His goal in Basel

His tackle V Gretna

Good luck to him

Bailed out?? No chance of that. How such a limited player retained his place at Hearts was a total mystery!

Great post. I'd like to see him do well as he gave us some great memories as both a player and manager (tackle, Basle, the championship season as a whole) but at the end of the day hes gone and people need to let it go. Some people's obsession is crazy.

The cretins who say it's Neilson's fault that hibs won the cup do realise they played and beat another 4 or 5 teams apart from us aye?

Neilson wasn't in control of the other 4 or 5 teams......

MacDonald Jardine

Aye but they shouldn't have had the chance.

In fairness the performances in that game and the replay weren't as bad as the year after.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Bazzas right boot

It's also a fact that I have never lost to Floyd Mayweather in a world title fight.

Take your brain for a treat, read the sun or something.

Comparing 2.5 years of one manager to 4 of another, and you come out with that to back up your statement. Good stuff.

Think that will be that.

Comparing 2.5 years of one manager to 4 of another, and you come out with that to back up your statement. Good stuff.

Think that will be that.

Neilson managed in the Championship against posties & brickies. Levein managed against Larsson & De Boer.

Think that will be that.

There can be absolutely no doubt that CL (& Alex MacDonald, who you also regularly quote as being a poorer manager) was a better manager of HMFC than Robbie. No doubt.

That isn't putting Robbie down, just being truthful.

There can be absolutely no doubt that CL (& Alex MacDonald, who you also regularly quote as being a poorer manager) was a better manager of HMFC than Robbie. No doubt.

That isn't putting Robbie down, just being truthful.

Comparing a rookie to two experienced managers is a but disingenious. If you compare their first two seasons as a manager there's absolutely no doubt Neilson did better than both.

Comparing a rookie to two experienced managers is a but disingenious. If you compare their first two seasons as a manager there's absolutely no doubt Neilson did better than both.

You have to consider the circumstances, as well.

Alex MacDonald wasnt an experienced manager at all. And Robbie is no Alex MacDonald. No slight on Robbie there, because few are/were, but to claim he is better than Doddie is so ridiculous it is unbelievable.

Reality is that regardless of personal feelings we should want Neilson, or any other player/manager who leaves for England, to be a success. In turn it boosts the status of our own club (including financially when others come calling).

If people flop, it only fuels the notion of Scottish football being Mickey mouse/it's easy to succeed here etc.

Totally this.

Bailed out?? No chance of that. How such a limited player retained his place at Hearts was a total mystery!

Well every manager kept picking him so he must have something over everyone else.

Most likely commitment , desire both in training and on the park. Always rated Robbie the player never let the team down new his limits and played to his strengths, kind of how he sets his teams up. Personally I wish him every success no misplaced arrogance , just seems a straightforward hard working bloke.

Doddie was still playing when he took over as Hearts manager.  Even less experience than Neilson.

Bridge of Djoum

Well every manager kept picking him so he must have something over everyone else.

Most likely commitment , desire both in training and on the park. Always rated Robbie the player never let the team down new his limits and played to his strengths, kind of how he sets his teams up. Personally I wish him every success no misplaced arrogance , just seems a straightforward hard working bloke.

Good post.

I was never a fan of Neilson as a player, but you cannot doubt his commitment and effort. 

Why people wish him ill I do not understand. 

''Aye but Hibs won the cup''.

Dry yer ****** eyes, they were gonna win it eventually FFS. Hated they beat us en route, but blaming RN for them winning it is as backward as it gets.

Get over it. 

Good post.

I was never a fan of Neilson as a player, but you cannot doubt his commitment and effort. 

Why people wish him ill I do not understand. 

''Aye but Hibs won the cup''.

Dry yer ****** eyes, they were gonna win it eventually FFS. Hated they beat us en route, but blaming RN for them winning it is as backward as it gets.

Get over it.

Still waiting.....

Bridge of Djoum

Still waiting.....

Aye?

I'm still waiting on the pic you offered to send from Dingwall, and when I asked you to, your response was simply...

''nah''.

Still waiting....................

Aye?

I'm still waiting on the pic you offered to send from Dingwall, and when I asked you to, your response was simply...

''nah''.

Still waiting....................

Your memory is as empty as your word. Like I told you the last time, go check the match thread as they're all on there.

I've had umpteen folk pm me asking if you sent it over after giving it the big i am, however, I've had to tell them that I'm still waiting.....

Come on, kidda, you can do it. The entire board is rooting for you. :thumbsup:

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Yawn.

I really want Neilson to do well and so should every Hearts supporter, but when it really comes down to it I couldn't give a ****. As long as Hearts ate winning is all that matters.

Your memory is as empty as your word. Like I told you the last time, go check the match thread as they're all on there.

I've had umpteen folk pm me asking if you sent it over after giving it the big i am, however, I've had to tell them that I'm still waiting.....

No... we really are not! :rofl:

Dearie me.

Bridge of Djoum

You really are a bairn. At least my name change is based on fact whereas yours is some failed, juvenile attempt to insult me. I reacted to it, as was your intent. I can freely admit offering to send private details wasn't wise.

All good, lad.

I really need to revert back to mp so I do.

Probably for the best chap.

Folk still know you as that name anyway so just cut out the middle man.

:thumb:

You really are a bairn. At least my name change is based on fact whereas yours is some failed, juvenile attempt to insult me. I reacted to it, as was your intent. I can freely admit offering to send private details wasn't wise.

Somebody on here encouraged me to change it and with me having a fairly low IQ, I duly agreed.

Now, I'm going to tell you this once more, for the avoidance of doubt, so read it very carefully.

I said I was getting the train to Dingwall, however, we got off at Inverness, had a few in the Wetherspoon pub then jumped into a taxi to Dingwall, from where I took a pic of the Kesock bridge. In that pic you see the taxi wing mirror. Nothing sinister or clandestine about it but because you looked like a dafty after saying I didn't go you've tried to make an issue of it and ended up looking more of a dafty than you usually do.

Are you on message now, kidda?

Probably for the best chap.

Folk still know you as that name anyway so just cut out the middle man.

:thumb:

Missing a wee comma there, Morgs. Not like you.

Bridge of Djoum

Somebody on here encouraged me to change it and with me having a fairly low IQ, I duly agreed.

Now, I'm going to tell you this once more, for the avoidance of doubt, so read it very carefully.

I said I was getting the train to Dingwall, however, we got off at Inverness, had a few in the Wetherspoon pub then jumped into a taxi to Dingwall, from where I took a pic of the Kesock bridge. In that pic you see the taxi wing mirror. Nothing sinister or clandestine about it but because you looked like a dafty after saying I didn't go you've tried to make an issue of it and ended up looking more of a dafty than you usually do.

Are you on message now, kidda?

Just more insults? Is that really your best?

Changing your name to something utterly embarrassing at the behest of another ''dafty''? 

You do realise your post says a lot more about you than me, right? 

You have to consider the circumstances, as well.

Alex MacDonald wasnt an experienced manager at all. And Robbie is no Alex MacDonald. No slight on Robbie there, because few are/were, but to claim he is better than Doddie is so ridiculous it is unbelievable.

Who said he was better? Fact is he achieved more in his first couple of seasons.

Captain Canada

I think Neilson left a bit too soon. I hope he turns their poor start around and does well this season - always liked him as a player and he was a very good manager for us in the main.

Was speaking to my Brummie brother in law the other day, after we exchanged a few pleasantries, he was all over me asking for the latest news on Mars Plastic's photos. I told him to wait as it'll probably be the main story on Newsnight.

Bridge of Djoum

Was speaking to my Brummie brother in law the other day, after we exchanged a few pleasantries, he was all over me asking for the latest news on Mars Plastic's photos. I told him to wait as it'll probably be the main story on Newsnight.

Just spat a mouthful of Veuve Clicquot over my laptop.

Just more insults? Is that really your best?

Changing your name to something utterly embarrassing at the behest of another ''dafty''? 

You do realise your post says a lot more about you than me, right?

Excellent use of behest by the way.

Get yersel along to murrayfield next week, kidda. I know you're not one for missing a game. :thumbsup:

Bridge of Djoum

Excellent use of behest by the way.

Get yersel along to murrayfield next week, kidda. I know you're not one for missing a game. :thumbsup:

Just gonna bang you on ignore now. You really do come across as entirely immature.

Newsnight. Belter. :thumbsup:

Just gonna bang you on ignore now. You really do come across as entirely immature.

I know you won't as you can't help yourself.

• JKBMod 13 locked this topic
  • JKBMod 13 unlocked this topic

Archived