Neilson's time at MKD is over (updated)

dazajmbo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spurs were flying when that game happened. Also, remind us who it was who kept Hibs a league below us?

Terry Butcher & Alan Stubbs.

Terry Butcher & Alan Stubbs.

I see. So when we one the cup in 2012 it was actually Pat Fenlon who won it for us? Good to know.

I see. So when we one the cup in 2012 it was actually Pat Fenlon who won it for us? Good to know.

What a strange (and silly) thing to say.

What strange thing to say.

It is definitely as strange as saying Neilson won Hibs the cup and Stubbs won Hearts the Championship.

Massively more responsible for the cup WE won in 2006 than the one Hibs won in 2016.

Exactly

Robbie stopped Hibs winning the cup in 2006. Hearts Legend.

Bazzas right boot

Massively more responsible for the cup WE won in 2006 than the one Hibs won in 2016.

This should put the end to anything else.

Only one type of person wants Robbie to fail and gives him credit for hibs Winning the cup,- hibs fans.

Bazzas right boot

This place is the football forum version of the Jeremy Kyle show.

What's a Jeremy Kyle?

MacDonald Jardine

This should put the end to anything else.

Only one type of person wants Robbie to fail and gives him credit for hibs Winning the cup,- hibs fans.

I doubt Hibs fans want to give him the credit.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Spot on. Robbie's detractors are more interested in flinging mud than paying due respect, which says infinitely more about them than it does about Robbie Neilson's achievements. 

Bazzas right boot

This weekend just keeps getting better.

Ranger's, saints, Aberdeen and hibs all drop points.

We win away.

The Hearts legend, that is our Robbie wins to shut up the plonkers on here -for a while.

When I get home, if my wife isn't in bed with Kylie minogue or/ and holy valance ready for some adult playtime, it will be viewed as a dissapiontment now, considering how things are going.

Bazzas right boot

You mean when you get home to your blowup doll !

Sorry Tosh .

Throw in a blow up doll and we got a gid auld fashioned parteeee

Indeed I did. And I love how it got to him.

You must think that Ian Cathro was manager when we beat Motherwell 6-0 if you think I'm bothered about you changing your username.

I'm enjoying the way that this thread, designed to have a pop at Robbie, has now turned into a handy way to keep up with the (generally) good job he's doing. :)

You must think that Ian Cathro was manager when we beat Motherwell 6-0 if you think I'm bothered about you changing your username.

You guys should get a room.....

All the best to Robbie in most games but I hope they get ragdolled today. Fan ownership over franchise every time.

A win tonight would leave MK Dons just two points outwith the play off zone.

Highly unlikely that the people running the club will get rid of Robbie when things are ticking over nicely.

I still think they will be in the mix for at least a play off place at the end of the season.

scott herbertson

Nope. You have the delights of Forest Green v Swindon for your Friday night fun!!!!

Saw Forest Green destroy Bromley at Bromley last year - they play good football.

Also an interesting team - team diets of no red meat and no meat products sold in the ground - here's an extract from their Wiki entry (robot lawn mowers and an organic pitch!)

The Sustainability in Sport terrace is at the north end of the ground. This terrace is the location for away fans and had previously housed home supporters. A decision by the club at the end of the 2012?13 season saw the areas in which home and away fans were housed at the ground switched with home fans reverting to the EESI Stand at the opposite end of the ground which was converted from seating to a standing terrace.[14] The East Stand is the largest capacity stand at the ground and is a seated stand that contains seven boxes, the 'Green Man' public house, gym, dance studio and conference and leisure facilities. The western side of the ground is an open terrace available to home fans. Although the stadium can hold 5,147 fans, the highest league attendance recorded at the venue so far was 3,781 in a Conference Premier fixture against Bristol Rovers. However, the highest all-time attendance was 4,836 for an FA Cup third round tie at home to Championship side Derby County. The usual attendance was between 1,300?1,800 for National League fixtures.

In June 2011, the club began work on making the stadium environmentally friendly following the arrival of new owner and green energy entrepreneur Dale Vince. This included developing an entirely organic pitch.[15] In December 2011, 180 solar panels were installed on the roof of the EESI stand, helping the club generate 10% of the electricity needed to run the stadium.[16] In April 2012, Forest Green introduced the first robot lawn mower to be used by a British football club on to its playing surface. This followed a previous robot mower that had been in service at the club's former ground. The Etesia robot mower ? known as a 'mow bot' ? uses GPS technology to guide it round the pitch without the need for human intervention and gathers power from the solar panels at the stadium.[17] In December 2012, the club beat 200 other nominees to first prize in the Institute of Groundsmanship awards in the sustainability and environmental category for its organic pitch and the environmental aspects at The New Lawn.[18]

On 3 November 2016, the club announced the winning design for a proposed 5,000 seat new stadium to be built within the Eco Park complex beside Junction 13 of the M5 in Gloucestershire, 1.5 miles west of the town of Stonehouse (and 8.5 miles northwest of their spiritual home of Nailsworth). The design is for a stadium made almost entirely of wood, including the roof cantilevers. It will be able to be increased in size to 10,000 capacity depending on the club's success.[19][20][21][22]

Highly unlikely that the people running the club will get rid of Robbie when things are ticking over nicely.

I still think they will be in the mix for at least a play off place at the end of the season.

Whilst a loss would see him 4 points above relegation having played one more game than all the teams below MK.

A win, in an away derby, hmmmmmm. We'll see.

A win, in an away derby, hmmmmmm. We'll see.

Probably can be found on the toilet with his trousers at his ankles whilst I type.

Bazzas right boot

Probably can be found on the toilet with his trousers at his ankles whilst I type.

You have a vivid imagination.

Strange thing to be thinking, but each to Thier own.

He needed this, big game tonight and it could be the making of their season now.

I agree.

Only 2 shots on target first half but the other stats suggest it's all AFC.

• JKBMod 13 locked this topic
  • JKBMod 13 unlocked this topic

Archived