Elvis interviewed (merged)

Never Let Them Forget

We won't know till it happens or not.

Equally, on Rudi, whilst a hero to me that behaviour was thoroughly unprofessional. We weren't paying his wages and he was in another clubs colours.

Rudi is despised by Dundee Utd fans for that act as much a Presley is hated by a percentage of the Hearts support for what he did in 2007

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably wait till after rangers game to announce anything I'd imagine.

Not a Hartley/snake double team :lol: that would be ridiculous

It worked for Elvis at Falkirk with Coyle. I'll give it 6 months before Hartley walks out/Elvis shits on him.

It worked for Elvis at Falkirk with Coyle. I'll give it 6 months before Hartley walks out/Elvis shits on him.

Hartley should ask Neil McCann about pressley. Would think twice about working with him that's for sure.

Rudi is despised by Dundee Utd fans for that act as much a Presley is hated by a percentage of the Hearts support for what he did in 2007

Why? Because he was desperate to wind up one of their competitors and do everything he could to ram it up them? Weird if any Terror/Arab would be annoyed at that... especially after they only had him on their books because their owner voted to not let us sign him up.

Hartley should ask Neil McCann about pressley. Would think twice about working with him that's for sure.

He probably has tbh but I concur with the meaning.

I'm genuinely starting to worry about what's going on in the background if we appoint Snakey and SPH.

This and Cowie...how will we survive? :sob:

:D

Ive no idea if he will get the job or not.

If he does, would it make it things easier if he specifically apologised for the incident at Tynecastle.

Draw a line under it and move on, or are there Hearts fans who will always use it as a rod to beat him with and will just not forgive him.

If he were to address this, as far as I'm concerned that would be it dealt with.

We've all made mistakes in life, if he is genuine in his apology, then everyone moves on, surely.

Get Craig Gordon along for the great unveiling and we can also reminisce about the Riccarton 3 press conference. Fun times. 

Ive no idea if he will get the job or not.

If he does, would it make it things easier if he specifically apologised for the incident at Tynecastle.

Draw a line under it and move on, or are there Hearts fans who will always use it as a rod to beat him with and will just not forgive him.

How will that make him a better manager?

This and Cowie...how will we survive? :sob:

:D

I'm just glad Donaldo will be there, ready to step up, when it all inevitably goes pear-shaped, mate. :D

Dusko wishes he was me thats all.

Mind that time you changed your avatar to Peter Houston in clown makeup, and spent weeks screeching about how terrible an appointment he would be... then we got Gary Locke?

Get back to the Tom and Jerry marathons mate. You are the equivalent of a dog barking at a party of people discussing current affairs on here.

glastonbury jambo

Mind that time you changed your avatar to Peter Houston in clown makeup, and spent weeks screeching about how terrible an appointment he would be... then we got Gary Locke?

Get back to the Tom and Jerry marathons mate. You are the equivalent of a dog barking at a party of people discussing current affairs on here.

look in the mirror ...  , nobody gives a flying fart what you have to say about anything ...nobody ever did.

It's like dolphins got together and raided a deep sea Internet cafe. In time their fin slapping on the keyboard may create Shakespear, but I think we all know it won't.

Clerry Jambo

Sportsound sticking with their info that there are a couple of big names not mentioned yet in for job.......Daly it is bwahahah

Some sensitive wee lambs amongst our support. As mentioned earlier, Webster took it to court to financially **** us, having made him an international defender. Comes back, wins the cup, we forgive. One of our greatest captains teaming up with a DoF who turned him into a successful player - might just work folks. I'd prefer Freedman, but that's based on experience, no ill feeling towards Pressley.

Ffs. It will be true or will be wide of the mark. At some point the truth will be known. Recommence whatever life each one leads.

glastonbury jambo

Every thread you two are having the same lovers tiff. Any chance you can just light the candles, get a bit of Otis Reading on the stereo, a half bottle of red and just leave the rest of us in peace...?

lol yeah ok its boring now as well.

glastonbury jambo

Anyways back to topic ... doesnt look like elvis will be announced till after the gers game ,

keep an eye out for him at the game.

kingantti1874

Will be a terrible decision if true. I've no I'll feeling at all towards Hartley.. His behaviour was impeccable compared to ????????????. Just don't think he's done enough as manager.. If the board think this will get fans motivated they are badly misjudging it77ab6264dbd61f5e0c2ee6255d1039c7.jpg6b3e43b8257fe8f38c0cfa9054553165.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Alex Kintner

Anyways back to topic ... doesnt look like elvis will be announced till after the gers game ,

keep an eye out for him at the game.

You're so full of it! :rofl:

kingantti1874

As someone pointed out earlier the man was a legend but his status is tarnished beyond repair..

I wish him no I'll will on a personal level.. But I don't want someone who's as capable as he is of showing complete and utter contempt for the club.. That's what he did.. It wasnt a reactionary celebration, it was a deliberate and long lived FU to the club and the fans.. He knew what he was doing and he knew what it meant, how much that would irritate the support..

Now he wants to come crawling back and hearts to rescue his failed managerial career and for the fans to get behind him.. Na.. No thanks Elvis.. You made your bed

Really interested in who these 2 high profile off the radar candidates are.

Yip, radio tonight going on about them and how it might be someone that hasn't been mentioned yet. Not buying that it'll be Elvis, no chance.

Yip, radio tonight going on about them and how it might be someone that hasn't been mentioned yet. Not buying that it'll be Elvis, no chance.

Not many that haven't been mentioned though. Can't think of any experienced managers that it could be. Perhaps someone high profile who is looking to start out in management? That would be a huge risk. We'll probably find out early next week.

Not many that haven't been mentioned though. Can't think of any experienced managers that it could be. Perhaps someone high profile who is looking to start out in management? That would be a huge risk. We'll probably find out early next week.

Owen Coyle got mentioned again tonight, which doesn't fill me with confidence. Could be a foreign manager that hasn't been mentioned, should be an interesting week next week!

As someone pointed out earlier the man was a legend but his status is tarnished beyond repair..

I wish him no I'll will on a personal level.. But I don't want someone who's as capable as he is of showing complete and utter contempt for the club.. That's what he did.. It wasnt a reactionary celebration, it was a deliberate and long lived FU to the club and the fans.. He knew what he was doing and he knew what it meant, how much that would irritate the support..

Now he wants to come crawling back and hearts to rescue his failed managerial career and for the fans to get behind him.. Na.. No thanks Elvis.. You made your bed

Would you forgive him if he gave an honest apology, or would it be a case of never ever.

Sounds like there is a lot of hardening of hearts regarding the Pressley incident. Better hope you guys don't ever mess up and are looking to be forgiven!

If he gets the job he will have to get this dealt with, then he will be judged on his results, not on a past misdemeanour

rudi must stay

Ivaylo Petev is 33/1 with sky. Usually they are well informed, so that name has come from somewhere

Ivaylo Petev is 33/1 with sky. Usually they are well informed, so that name has come from somewhere

At 33's I'm sure a punter has a  ?5 on him if an other ?20 is lumped on  we are talking 2/1..never know eh

Alan Stubbs and Owen Coyle have/will be spoken too I am led to believe.

This short list isn't very short!!

We'll still be interviewing at Xmas if any more appear!

rudi must stay

like the sound of Owen Coyle. Desperately needs a job to get his career back on track and he has plenty of useful experience at big clubs

Ibrahim Tall

Ivaylo Petev. :laugh:

The guy who became the first Dinamo Zagreb manager in 12 years not to win the league title(with ease).

We'd potentially hire the Manager who won the Scottish Cup for Hibs? Good way to win the fans back.

Not disbelieving you, just don't see the logic.

kingantti1874

like the sound of Owen Coyle. Desperately needs a job to get his career back on track and he has plenty of useful experience at big clubs

:rofl: the man pit a celtix escape clause in his last contract.. No thanks

Not many candidates mentioned that I'd take Pressley over, but Stubbs is one of them.

Not many candidates mentioned that I'd take Pressley over, but Stubbs is one of them.

Snake eyes v Pontoon Eyes

rudi must stay

Ivaylo Petev. :laugh:

The guy who became the first Dinamo Zagreb manager in 12 years not to win the league title(with ease).

was also manager of Bulgaria. Vast managerial experience and a Paulo Sergio type appointment who'd have no fear, look in English Football these types of appointments are very common and can work well

Archived