Elvis interviewed (merged)

Never Let Them Forget

I'd find it funnier than appointing Pressley.

Nuclear clock would be set in both parts of Edinburgh.

Some on here would potentially self combust. Would be funny to hear how those who've told us that Pressley is a done deal deal with it.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If folk are going to discuss the prospects of Stubbo being our gaffer then I'm going out into the garden to groom my unicorn.

Ibrahim Tall

was also manager of Bulgaria. Vast managerial experience and a Paulo Sergio type appointment who'd have no fear, look in English Football these types of appointments are very common and can work well

I don't disagree, he seems to have had a good record in Bulgaria and Cyprus by all accounts.

It would be typical though that of the dozen or so Dinamo Zagreb managers of the last 15 year who've won a silly amount of trophies we somehow manage to find one punted for winning **** all.

Ivaylo Petev is 33/1 with sky. Usually they are well informed, so that name has come from somewhere

That is the longest odds they seem to give.  I'm pretty sure if you asked for odds on Pat Bonner to be next Hearts boss it would be.....33/1.  Obua is 33/1.

More interesting is why Moyes is 20/1.  Billy Davies odds are pretty scary too.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Step away from the drinks cabinet!

For avoidance of doubt, I don't want either of them.

I'd take Stubbs over Pressley, despite his vermin associations.

Incredible. Amazing how people get starry eyed over one cup run and ignore he finished 21 points behind us, and we had Robbie Neilson in charge (who was apparently shite), and then finished THIRD in the championship behind Peter Houston (who is also apparently not good enough for us). And then he flopped miserably in England.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Incredible. Amazing how people get starry eyed over one cup run and ignore he finished 21 points behind us, and we had Robbie Neilson in charge (who was apparently shite), and then finished THIRD in the championship behind Peter Houston (who is also apparently not good enough for us). And then he flopped miserably in England.

You obviously didn't read the bit where I said I don't want either of them.

David Moyes is 20/1. Could he be the mystery high profile candidate? Maybe looking for an opportunity to rebuild his reputation.

kingantti1874

David Moyes is 20/1. Could he be the mystery high profile candidate? Maybe looking for an opportunity to rebuild his reputation.

No way.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Should have offered him it 17 years ago when JJ was emptied. No chance of it now.

Should have offered him it 17 years ago when JJ was emptied. No chance of it now.

I'm sure Moyes would have jumped at the chance to leave Preston for Hearts when they were on the brink of the English Premier League, having taken them up the divisions

Geoff Kilpatrick

I'm sure Moyes would have jumped at the chance to leave Preston for Hearts when they were on the brink of the English Premier League, having taken them up the divisions

They were in the third tier then. Plus the gap between England and Scotland was nowhere near as large as it is now.

jack D and coke

Its not even just about that for me, he's just genuinely a very very shite manager. I stand by what I said a few days ago that I would be finished with hearts under the current regime if he's the manager.

It would be a seriously incompetent appointment, this board have made some stupid mistakes over the past few years but this would be right up there.

Yeah the recruitment has been incredibly suspect the last year and a half but snakey would top the lot.

Captain Canada

David Moyes, despite the teams he's managed, would be a terrible appointment imo.

He has no energy or enthusiasm about him at all and all he did last season was talk about how Sunderland were in danger of relegation.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Moyes will be the next Scotland manager. ******' Stubbs :lol: this place is mental. A shite former Hibs manager. :lol:

I said I'd take Stubbs over Pressley. I don't want either.

Pressley is also a shite manager which seens to get ignored because he played for and captained Hearts.

So in 12 hrs..JKB has told us Pressley and Hartley are to be appointed, but also Stubbs Coyle McLeish Mcghee and Moyes are also being interviewed.

Gotta love this place.

I said I'd take Stubbs over Pressley. I don't want either.

Pressley is also a shite manager which seens to get ignored because he played for and captained Hearts.

Stubbs is Celtic/Hibs and a crap manager. He's probably the last person I would ever wish to see manage us. Apart from Cathro again.

So in 12 hrs..JKB has told us Pressley and Hartley are to be appointed, but also Stubbs Coyle McLeish Mcghee and Moyes are also being interviewed.

Gotta love this place.

Only one person (well, two...but I think it's one) has said they are to be appointed.

Billy Davies at 3/1 doesn't come from nowhere...

Please no :(

Nightmare - I thought I saw him on Tuesday morning in Edinburgh Airport (airside around 6am, walking along the jetty towards Gates 16 and beyond), but told myself he looked a bit blonde for Davies, although given his history would not be surprised in the slightest if he had highlights done.  I googled for recent pics but they are all of him with dark hair.   Wouldn't be the worst, although his narcissism and gobbiness would do my head in, so preferably someone else....... (Freedman, Archibald and McLaren my favoured 3).

gorgie rd eh11

Nightmare - I thought I saw him on Tuesday morning in Edinburgh Airport (airside around 6am, walking along the jetty towards Gates 16 and beyond), but told myself he looked a bit blonde for Davies, although given his history would not be surprised in the slightest if he had highlights done.  I googled for recent pics but they are all of him with dark hair.   Wouldn't be the worst, although his narcissism and gobbiness would do my head in, so preferably someone else....... (Freedman, Archibald and McLaren my favoured 3).

Sure you did.

Only one person (well, two...but I think it's one) has said they are to be appointed.

I think we're up to 4 confirmed ITKs claiming this dynamic duo are to lead us!

Why? Because he was desperate to wind up one of their competitors and do everything he could to ram it up them? Weird if any Terror/Arab would be annoyed at that... especially after they only had him on their books because their owner voted to not let us sign him up.

So you'd have been happy with say Barry Robson signing for us. Wearing our top. And taking an applause from United fans?

It's thoroughly unprofessional. Rudi should've ran on and got stuck into us.

So you'd have been happy with say Barry Robson signing for us. Wearing our top. And taking an applause from United fans?

The Barry Robson scenario would not have bothered me in the slightest.

Is Rudi applying for our manager/HC job ?

I'm struggling to see the relevance of your campaign to protect the feelings of Dundee Utd fans.

Anyways back on topic. I bear no grudge against Elvis or PH but I do think we would be missing out on a good prospect of a HC if we don't appoint Dougie Freedman.

From what I have read about him he would be a perfect fit for our club.

Watt-Zeefuik

Alan Stubbs and Owen Coyle have/will be spoken too I am led to believe.

Does "Hi Alan, you're not being considered, best of luck, bye" count as having been spoken to?

Will be announced at the start of next week.............my source has gone all quiet on me this is due to a new name interviewed 

What about Lafferty tomorrow?

If he's clapped on by Rangers fans and then waves, before playing well for us? Nonplussed.

Will be announced at the start of next week.............my source has gone all quiet on me this is due to a new name interviewed 

Yerdas Selzavon?

Unknown user

Does "Hi Alan, you're not being considered, best of luck, bye" count as having been spoken to?

Yep, also "piss off you Easter Island looking gimp"

rudi must stay

Just seen him at Stadium MK today for MK Dons vs Gillingham! No idea why he is here!

Free tickets from Neilson probably

I hope not even one penny of my money ever finds its way in to that *****'s scaly pocket.

Just get him to **** please Hearts.

Agreed. If he's appointed it'll highlight exactly what those in charge think of the fanbase given his unpopularity amongst the majority of the Hearts support and indeed Scottish football.

Besides, he's self admittedly too good for Scotland now so it won't happen.  

letsalllaughathobos

I just do not understand why they would even bother with this guy,

Other than the snakey stuff his managerial record is so poor,

A total levien puppet if it's Presley

Archived