All roads lead to Gorgie

Beginning to think Cathro is actually the lovechild of Albert Kidd :(

Or he is indeed Greenginger.  :thumbsdown: 

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gordon Ramsay

12pm and he's still here.

I really don't think he is going anywhere.

Losing/lost all faith in the club to make the right decisions.

Clerry Jambo

Not particularly. Craig Levein is the biggest arrogant tosser of a man I've ever met. It took him years to admit he was wrong play No a 4-6-0 for Scotland. He'll give Ian Cathro as long as possible to show any shred of ability. Of course relegation is a tongue in cheek comment but I'm telling you now. Losing 1st 5/6 games of the season is very difficult to recover from in terms or morale etc. If Cathro was going to lose his job he'd have done by now. And with 4 away games to start with there won't be the pressure of a huge discontent home support. I fully expect Cathro to be here for a while yet. I am however gonna pray every hour of every day That won't be the case!

....and then a nice easy home game v the sheep who will destroy us if on their game

I wanted Cathro to do well and clamp all his doubters, but I'm just not seeing where a performance never mind a result is coming from under him.

To me it looks like the players don't know their jobs on the pitch, in saying that they need a hard look at themselves as well

for example Isma was a disgrace on Saturday, totally garbage

Dusk_Till_Dawn

12pm and he's still here.

I really don't think he is going anywhere.

Losing/lost all faith in the club to make the right decisions.

Will be a bizarre decision if the club back him, given that we start at Celtic and have four away matches back to back. Going to get very little from those so the pressure can only get worse.

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

Is there going to be a statement made at all today?!

I am starting to get seriously worried now.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Will be a bizarre decision if the club back him, given that we start at Celtic and have four away matches back to back. Going to get very little from those so the pressure can only get worse.

They will probably use that as a safety net for cathro and say we weren't expected to take anything anyway. How far the ambitions of this club seem to be falling with no decisive action fourth coming so far.

Rudolf's Mate

What thing?

Sky tweeted something about all the teams captains being at Hampden. Guessing it's the photo shoot for the coming league campaign.

e6a7cd5f460191280dd22191251870d9.png

I'm away for a haircut and if he's not gone by the time I get back then I will start to worry

heartandsoul

This silence is an absolute insult to the fans. Failing to win that League Cup section said it all about what we have running the club.Disgraceful.

Governor Tarkin

I believe you were told what you were told

The board discussions are bound be kept as tight as a nut though.

I was told something similar last night, but agree that it's probably a case of wishful thinking / makey upey trouble maki g.

sairyinthat

Not particularly. Craig Levein is the biggest arrogant tosser of a man I've ever met. It took him years to admit he was wrong play No a 4-6-0 for Scotland. He'll give Ian Cathro as long as possible to show any shred of ability. Of course relegation is a tongue in cheek comment but I'm telling you now. Losing 1st 5/6 games of the season is very difficult to recover from in terms or morale etc. If Cathro was going to lose his job he'd have done by now. And with 4 away games to start with there won't be the pressure of a huge discontent home support. I fully expect Cathro to be here for a while yet. I am however gonna pray every hour of every day That won't be the case!

Out of curiosity this meeting you had with Craig Levein where and when was it? What did he say or do to you at this meeting that confirmed to you his arrogance,have you reported the incident to the club and what was their response to you.if you have not reported it then why not? I am really interested as it obviously outrages you.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Berra will likely be in Glasgow today for that captains thing.

If he doesn't make an appearance at this then we can assume that he has let Cathro set his sat nav.

I'm away for a haircut and if he's not gone by the time I get back then I will start to worry

Hope you've got an Austin MacPhee style it could be a long wait. Tomorrow before we hear.

Psychedelicropcircle

Is it too late on my ST refund? Why is he not gone.

Independence

Is it too late on my ST refund? Why is he not gone.

Jeez calm down everyone. I am sure we will hear plenty when they have some substance to add. Social media........aaarrrrrggghhhhhhhh!

Eagerly logging in to look for the details of Cathros departure only to find radio silence maintained.

:seething:

...a bit disco

Jeez calm down everyone. I am sure we will hear plenty when they have some substance to add. Social media........aaarrrrrggghhhhhhhh!

The world was a much happier place when the internet was only used for chugging.

Out of curiosity this meeting you had with Craig Levein where and when was it? What did he say or do to you at this meeting that confirmed to you his arrogance,have you reported the incident to the club and what was their response to you.if you have not reported it then why not? I am really interested as it obviously outrages you.

Ive met him numerous times and each time I've found him to be arrogant and obnoxious. And the sad thing is, he was my hero as a kid. As the saying goes. Never meet your heir.

Did I report it to the club??? What a bizarre question that is. Yeah the club said if he doesn't turn into a nice man if I ever meet him again he'll get no dinner! Ffs

All roads lead to Gorgie

Come on man. That was irony  :sunny: 

The players have been called to a meeting with Ann Budge today so expect there will be news after that.

ford donald

Hope you've got an Austin MacPhee style it could be a long wait. Tomorrow before we hear.

Why tomorrow?

The players have been called to a meeting with Ann Budge today so expect there will be news after that.

Decent source?

How do you know that?

Where you hearing that.

Probably to be told he is staying as manager so you better up your game

Thought they were supposed to be off today and Berra is at Hampden at the Captains Day.

Decent source?

Yeah decent source but they don't know if he is away but strange that Ann would be holding a meeting so that's the need they are expecting

Clark Griswold

Thought they were supposed to be off today and Berra is at Hampden at the Captains Day.

They better not have a day off after that shambles of a performance on sat.

Glamorous Glue

She's probably going to give them a row for making her little Ian look silly.

Where you hearing that.

Probably to be told he is staying as manager so you better up your game

Could be! They haven't heard anything but got hold yesterday they are called to a meeting today so they expect that to be the news.

Yeah decent source but they don't know if he is away but strange that Ann would be holding a meeting so that's the need they are expecting

Im guessing your source is a player. 

Hopefully they are being told he is away and what the plan is. 

She's probably going to give them a row for making her little Ian look silly.

I just burst out laughing there. Thing is that wouldn't surprise me.

Clark Griswold

Would that meeting not be held by CL as DoF if he is away? unless they are both away, time will tell I guess..

Not sure the timings of the meeting or what time Berra needs to be in Glasgow.

Probably to tell them they are all sacked!

sairyinthat

Ive met him numerous times and each time I've found him to be arrogant and obnoxious. And the sad thing is, he was my hero as a kid. As the saying goes. Never meet your heir.

Did I report it to the club??? What a bizarre question that is. Yeah the club said if he doesn't turn into a nice man if I ever meet him again he'll get no dinner! Ffs

Like I thought then didn't happen

Like I thought then didn't happen

Yep your right. Didn't happen if that keeps you happy. Good man.

Players are off and haven't been called to any meeting.

:rofl: 

Players are off and haven't been called to any meeting.

Change of plan I believe, got notified yesterday they are to attend a meeting.

sairyinthat

Yep your right. Didn't happen if that keeps you happy. Good man.

You're a chancer and a baby with a biscuit erse could figure that out.

Give it a rest bud eh.

Winston Ingram

Not true.

This silence is an absolute insult to the fans. Failing to win that League Cup section said it all about what we have running the club.Disgraceful.

To put it into sharp focus - we finished behind a part time FOURTH tier Club!

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

The players were meant to be off today but a meeting was scheduled so they came in then the meeting g got cancelled so they went back home again. They're coming back in later tonight to practice penalty taking. Cathro apparently has just found an amazing piece of software that uses stats so they're all eager to try it out.

You're a chancer and a baby with a biscuit erse could figure that out.

Whatever makes you happy. I'm good with that.

Archived