Kyle Lafferty signs 2 year deal with Hearts ( merged )

dazajmbo

zoltan socrates

That person is correct.

They must be bumping the old mans half a mill then, theres no way they can offer that much more than us, surely

More aye mibbe, but 2k/pw more?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fabienleclerq

See the problem with this is, how long do we dick around? If it's another 2 or 3 seasons you can guarantee the income will be nowhere near what it is at present. Empty seats don't bring in any cash.

Who's dicking around? We want Lafferty and are trying to sign him. How's that dicking around?

As for empty seats we heard the same stuff this year but have sold circa 13k season tickets.

**** sake, posters in Aus & NZ could have given us a heads up hours ago

:seething:

They are not ITKers 

:gfy:

Do we want any player who is unsure if they want to join us? I don't!!! If. , big if, he is talking to H1b5 we should shut the door now!

I do, already bought the new top with Lafferty on the back!!!!!!

Nut sorry. You cant possibly have that kind of intimate knowledge this morning on a deal you've professed to have no knowledge of up to now.

With respect, stop talking shite and making an arse of yourself

You seem upset pal.............

Alwayssunnyingorgie

Sauce?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I read on here he's away for talks with hibs.

Not helpful to be guessing at stuff you couldn't possibly know mate.

And 'he heard' about the 5k a week offer where...Evening News article and comment posted by a not so undercover numbskull!  What will be will be, nobody on here REALLY knows it seems.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

I suspect the Hibs stuff may be brinkmanship from Laffertys agent to coax a little bit more from Hearts.

Fair enough as thats what they are paid to do.

fabienleclerq

Someone posted on the EEN comments that we offered 3k plus 2k appearance or whatever, them a straight 5k basic.

Again, potentially horse toleys.

Hibs aren't paying anyone ?5k basic, I doubt we are either.

Someone posted on the EEN comments that we offered 3k plus 2k appearance or whatever, them a straight 5k basic.

Again, potentially horse toleys.

If they are offering him ?5k per week then, I suspect, he will be earning at least double what most of their other first team players are. Won't do much for team morale

AND NOTTS FLIES INTO THE THREAD WITH SOME LAST DITCH ITK CHAT.

You couldn't script this! Great scenes.

But Escobar PHM has told me to shut up and stop making an arse of myself so I feel a bit silly now!!!!!!

Ok notts, what do you know? C'mon now get it telt?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Escobar PHM

You seem upset pal.............

Not in the least upset. Just shaking my head about what motivates someone like you. Pretty sad really.

And 'he heard' about the 5k a week offer where...Evening News article and comment posted by a not so undercover numbskull! What will be will be, nobody on here REALLY knows it seems.

I never as I said a hobo mate told me. He was the one that probably got it from there. Story ends

maroonplatoon87

Folk saying we've offered 3k a week with 2k per appearance. Hibs have offered 5k straight up. If that's the case why are we offering appearance fees? Surely he'll be the first name on the team sheet anyway

King Of The Cat Cafe

AND NOTTS FLIES INTO THE THREAD WITH SOME LAST DITCH ITK CHAT.

You couldn't script this! Great scenes.

I am much more confident now...

Escobar PHM

Ok notts, what do you know? C'mon now get it telt?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

If there's one thing you learn from this thread, its that no one knows a thing. Especially not him.

Perth to Paisley

Simple really ... we have made our best offer.

If another club offers him more then like others he would likely take the better offer.

Such is life.

I wouldn't want our club to go down the road of spending outside our means for any player - done that, got the FOH T-shirt

Not in the least upset. Just shaking my head about what motivates someone like you. Pretty sad really.

I would trust Notts for more Reliant info than I would say from you Escobar

Don't bite my head off. Just my opinion

But Escobar PHM has told me to shut up and stop making an arse of myself so I feel a bit silly now!!!!!!

Is it not established that Escobar is Hibs though? I'm certainly of the view he/she is, I thought the rest of the board thought the same?

Alwayssunnyingorgie

Folk saying we've offered 3k a week with 2k per appearance. Hibs have offered 5k straight up. If that's the case why are we offering appearance fees? Surely he'll be the first name on the team sheet anyway

Aye we should just stick 480k into his bank account today and hope he isn't another shit signing.

If there's one thing you learn from this thread, its that no one knows a thing. Especially not him.

Not sure if trolling?

Has Notts said anything this thread, apart from just recently? Some of his info on other thread has been exceptional.

Escobar PHM

I would trust Notts for more Reliant info than I would say from you Escobar

Don't bite my head off. Just my opinion

I don't have any info. Never pretended otherwise. Nor does he. Nor do you

If I had info I wouldn't be posting it on here that's for sure.

I'm absolutely delighted that you feel so strongly. Please elaborate on your phrase " someone like you"

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Health Warning: Michael O'Neill seems to think Lafferty is on his way to Hearts! But it is an Evening News article, hence the health warning.. Apologies if article already posted here.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-can-help-northern-ireland-careers-of-kyle-lafferty-and-michael-smith-1-4488222

Escobar PHM

Is it not established that Escobar is Hibs though? I'm certainly of the view he/she is, I thought the rest of the board thought the same?

I'll assume you are joking. If not, report me to the mod team instead of letting your mouth run

Geoff the Mince

Nope ... not quite sure what relevance that has though

Ignore the haters !?

#InJiH We Trust !?

Why u on this thread? Info, no? Not interested in a bit of itk merrigoround, wait for the official announcement and stop having a go at people doing whats surely only expected on a fans forum.

Just dont know what motivates people like you

We know you don't and we also know I don't that wasn't my point. My point was that if there is anyone on here that I trust with reliable info Notts is one of them as he has proven time and time again on here. Not this thread but going back over months. It's the way I and others see it on here

Jamboscanbevicius

Hope the chat about appearance fees is not true. Never liked this strategy unless signing someone with a terrible record for being on the treatment table.

If cash flow is ever an issue it creates a position where a coach can be "asked" not to select a player to reduce outgoings. We've seen it before at clubs where players are pulled from the team just before they reach certain contractual milestones on appearances etc.

Would love us to sign Lafferty, but if we can't afford what he's looking for then c'est la vie... we move on!

Health Warning: Michael O'Neill seems to think Lafferty is on his way to Hearts! But it is an Evening News article, hence the health warning.. Apologies if article already posted here.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-can-help-northern-ireland-careers-of-kyle-lafferty-and-michael-smith-1-4488222

I'm surprised he is not telling him to sign for Hibs given the fact he played for them and his advice to Boyce.

babertonjambo

I'm absolutely delighted that you feel so strongly. Please elaborate on your phrase " someone like you"

For the rest of us who are interested in what you have been told, are you willing to share? :2thumbsup:  

Escobar PHM

Some other time maybe. Not the thread to be indulging daft laddies in mate. Been enough off topic stuff already, including yet another dick who has appointed himself as some kind of spy-catcher.

Dallas Green

I don't like this info that Notts has confirmed.

If Hibs can offer 2k a week more basic, where are they pulling this money from?

tbh I aint fussed if he signs or not..if he does then welcome aboard ,if he doesn't we move on

Me neither

Why u on this thread? Info, no? Not interested in a bit of itk merrigoround, wait for the official announcement and stop having a go at people doing whats surely only expected on a fans forum.

Just dont know what motivates people like you

:spoton:

The money they will be getting for Cummings possibly.

Not having Cummings anymore to pay for. Plus ?1 million

I would think maybe as an incentive for him to train hard, play at his best every week and keep himself in the team. Giving him 5k a week for him not to perform at his best or try a leg could lead to him being content to pick up 5k a week and sit on the bench and turn up whenever he feels like it. We have been burned financially (I imagine) by the Oshaniwa and potentially Sammon signings so far for very little return.

The whole 3k/2k versus 5k thing could all be nonsense though. If true, this would be my thinking behind it.

Probably the same magic money tree Theresa May just used. Especially if they are planning on signing Pennant as well.

I'll assume you are joking. If not, report me to the mod team instead of letting your mouth run

Report you? I couldnae give a **** either way! I was just passin comment on Notts post.

I think you're Hibs. No biggie.

KineticBeat

IMO Hibs will probably be able to offer him more cash and if that's all he cares about then he will probably end up there. In which case it's disappointing, people will go OTT because it's Hibs but we will just have to move on and laugh at their claims that it means their the big team now. 

If it isn't all about the money, then he may end up signing for us. 

Escobar PHM

We know you don't and we also know I don't that wasn't my point. My point was that if there is anyone on here that I trust with reliable info Notts is one of them as he has proven time and time again on here. Not this thread but going back over months. It's the way I and others see it on here

As you wish. No problem here with your little fantasy world.

Some other time maybe. Not the thread to be indulging daft laddies in mate. Been enough off topic stuff already, including yet another dick who has appointed himself as some kind of spy-catcher.

Daft laddies!!!!!!!!! You have absolutely no idea.

The money they will be getting for Cummings possibly.

Reckon that's probably right. If it's a two year deal and they want to put an extra ?250k or so of the Cummings money towards Lafferty rather than pay a fee for a replacement, they can probably afford to do that. 

Depends if Cathro gets punted in which case his replacement may not like him.

Who's dicking around? We want Lafferty and are trying to sign him. How's that dicking around?

As for empty seats we heard the same stuff this year but have sold circa 13k season tickets.

That won't last for another 2 or 3 seasons, which is my point.

If you look on any thread I've been extremely optimistic re this season's ST sales for this season, even when the majority of the board were doom and gloom. Another season like last though...

I'm by no means saying Kyle Lafferty is the deciding factor on this coming season either by the way. Losing out to the Scum on a player is what I would class as dicking around.

maroonlegions

Well I wasn't tapping the call so can't state it as fact.

You not got some copying and pasting to get on with?

Aye but you still carried on and posted it as  a "non fact". :laugh4:

Ha ha, give it up eh, the old shite of copy and pasting cop out. A verry big % of  posts of mine  contain my own wording then a snippet  from the links i post.

Whats wrong from posting some info from a link source after commenting on it yourself..  :laugh4:

Escobar PHM

Daft laddies!!!!!!!!! You have absolutely no idea.

Just the way you come across mate. I'm guessing your a daft laddie. Nothing to go on apart from your daft laddie type posts.

Bridge of Djoum

I'm 90/10 on that. Just reeks.

Archived