Kyle Lafferty signs 2 year deal with Hearts ( merged )

dazajmbo

Would be a great loss if we have no plan B

Yep. Which would be exactly my concern. There is no reason to have any confidence in our recruitment given recent transfer windows so missing out on our main targets would be concerning.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clerry Jambo, on 28 Jun 2017 - 11:41 AM, said:

I would put our efforts into getting the other 3 and move on for another striker

:2thumbsup:

Still at or just leaving tynie

3d1528772d66d4e70316fca387833780.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Least he has ditched that Jean combo combination and the s and m shoes

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

maroonlegions

When did you take that, does it have a date/time stamp on it??

Honestly if after 3 days of talks with us he still wants to hear what Hibs have to say (looking after himself which I have no problem with), then we should make sure we tell him to close the door on his way out.

Would be a decent signing but no great loss.

This.

Maybe we're just desperate and have no other options.

Easter Road looking good these days.

A massive amount of our recruitment seems to be contingent on Macphee. Truthfully it's hard to know whether this is a good thing (Isma) or a bad thing (Tziolis, Struna). If we had an option I would take Ciftci over Lafferty every time, much harder work but much greater potential. Alex Neil detested Lafferty at Norwich (words of Michael O'Neill last year) and the potential for things to go wrong is high.

Would be a great loss if we have no plan B

This. If we have strong alternative options, fine, we can let him go. If we don't, the club to get this one over the line, regardless of who else he is talking to or how long it's taking.

That'll be the photos done.

Is she holding a big bunch of flowers? :lol:

No it's Lafferty's plastic mac.

Deal announced today i can feel it in my loins...

You said that yesterday. Infact you said that the day before as well.

alwaysthereinspirit

You think. This would be a huge slap in the puss to Levein, Cathro and MacPhee.

Should Whittaker and Lafferty end up at Easter Road I'm afraid to say Hibs would continue to get one over us in recent times. That would be the reality. Hopefully this is complete speculation and we secure at least the latter but let's not pretend that if we don't finalize this deal it's anything but a huge blow given the time that's gone into it and the clear want to sign him by the management.

If Hearts offer 5000 and he goes to #ibs for 7500 how can that be a slap in the face to Levein/Hearts?

The time put in doesn't matter. Hearts clearly want him and that's why theyre putting in the time.

If he chooses #ibs for the same money then there may be issues with us or

someone connected to us.

Personally I think Lafferty is a $#!thead. So don't care either way.

Thought Police

You were quite certain the last few days...

If Hearts offer 5000 and he goes to #ibs for 7500 how can that be a slap in the face to Levein/Hearts?

The time put in doesn't matter. Hearts clearly want him and that's why theyre putting in the time.

If he chooses #ibs for the same money then there may be issues with us or

someone connected to us.

Personally I think Lafferty is a $#!thead. So don't care either way.

There is absolutely no chance the 2 clubs in question are offering figures anything like the examples you have given in terms of the gap. Not a chance.

lost in space

I had hoped your info was coming from a more reliable source..............

You said that yesterday. Infact you said that the day before as well.

And he will say it tommorow

slashishere

Don't think i can show the date stamp and photo but heres the date stamp and my recipet for the top i bought from the shop when i noticed him just as i was going in809f0a3cb77f505bab921e05c289f986.jpg0ab441f57d3573c5d4f5f1c746cf72b8.jpg

KineticBeat

A massive amount of our recruitment seems to be contingent on Macphee. Truthfully it's hard to know whether this is a good thing (Isma) or a bad thing (Tziolis, Struna). If we had an option I would take Ciftci over Lafferty every time, much harder work but much greater potential. Alex Neil detested Lafferty at Norwich (words of Michael O'Neill last year) and the potential for things to go wrong is high.

I am still fairly positive about Macphee and recruitment. From the small sample size we have, it seems to have been successful with players he has worked with before ie. Hughes and Isma. Tzolis and Struna were failures but both had quality but it didn't work out due to laziness / not caring enough for the club. 

I do agree Lafferty is a risk but probably a risk worth taking imo.

Said it before becuase im convinced its done. And if i need to say it again tomorrow i will. The deal is done

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Don't think i can show the date stamp and photo but heres the date stamp and my recipet for the top i bought from the shop when i noticed him just as i was going in809f0a3cb77f505bab921e05c289f986.jpg0ab441f57d3573c5d4f5f1c746cf72b8.jpg

What did you buy? :)

maroonlegions

Cheers, i only asked as i thought your pic might have been lifted from somewhere else mate, i mean i did not mean to say i did not believe you. 

Rudolf's Mate

First it was this morning now it's this afternoon. Wtf is happening. I'm inclined to believe he is not even speaking to Hibs.

He's a slavering *****. Notice he tweets this stuff late, as in 25 mins left of the morning. That way it happens he looks like he was itk. He's done the same thing over and over and as soon as it gets later in the day he tweets further talks expected tomorrow :cornette:

Can you just tell me the first 12 digits of the card bud, then I'll believe you. :thumbsup:

Great ITK by the way!!

Said it before becuase im convinced its done. And if i need to say it again tomorrow i will. The deal is done

I am willing this on for you mate

Elias Henry Furst

Other than Friday has it not been reported that talks since have been at Riccarton?

What I'm getting at is why is he today back at Tynecastle?

Scarf above head pics imminent?

:wow:

slashishere

Can you just tell me the first 12 digits of the card bud, then I'll believe you. :thumbsup:

Great ITK by the way!!

:)

Pure chance and timing, not in anyway itk

slashishere

:)

pure chance not itk in any way.

Great ITK by the way!!

Sierra Delta

He's a slavering *****. Notice he tweets this stuff late, as in 25 mins left of the morning. That way it happens he looks like he was itk. He's done the same thing over and over and as soon as it gets later in the day he tweets further talks expected tomorrow :cornette:

Yep. Talks with Hibs in the afternoon "if an agreement isn't reached with Hearts" to cover his back. 

He knows no more than the rest of us. 

Malcolm Tucker

I admire your loyalty to the source, but... if it was done it would have been announced! I hope your source is right of course, but I am no longer convinced.

Thought Police

So you're saying he signed a contract in the past two days and is meeting Hibs for no reason?

Elias Henry Furst, on 28 Jun 2017 - 12:02 PM, said:

Other than Friday has it not been reported that talks since have been at Riccarton?

What I'm getting at is why is he today back at Tynecastle?

Scarf above head pics imminent?

:wow:

its like he's adjusting his top in that pic..probably just had the new  hearts top on

One question. Why does he insist on his burd being here for the negotiations? If I was going for a job interview I'd not take my wife along....

maroonlegions

So you're saying he signed a contract in the past two days and is meeting Hibs for no reason?

Did Daz say he was meeting Hibs, sure this has just been paper talk and tweets from Banderson.

its like he's adjusting his top in that pic..probably just had the new hearts top on

Well spotted I see it

Elias Henry Furst

its like he's adjusting his top in that pic..probably just had the new hearts top on

:spoton:

We've cracked it.

Deal DONE.

maroonlegions

One question. Why does he insist on his burd being here for the negotiations? If I was going for a job interview I'd not take my wife along....

I would if i had a wife like that, solely just to troll others. lol; 

its like he's adjusting his top in that pic..probably just had the new  hearts top on

Lafferty aside, I would love us to release a top with the grey in badge changed to either black or gold as per you signature.

Slight spin on the recent trend for making badge colours monochrome.

Rudolf's Mate

Yep. Talks with Hibs in the afternoon "if an agreement isn't reached with Hearts" to cover his back.

He knows no more than the rest of us.

Exactly bud.

On the Lafferty pic from earlier. Perhaps he's been to speak with Lennon earlier and this is him back at us [emoji3]

Archived