Kyle Lafferty signs 2 year deal with Hearts ( merged )

dazajmbo

Hopefully his meeting with Hibs today is/was to just politely tell Lennon thanks, but no thanks.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alwaysthereinspirit

There is absolutely no chance the 2 clubs in question are offering figures anything like the examples you have given in terms of the gap. Not a chance.

I think I was just pointing out that Levein/Hearts cannot be blamed for everything in the world that goes t!ts up.

You can easily change the amounts to 2500 and 5000.

Thought Police

Did Daz say he was meeting Hibs, sure this has just been paper talk and tweets from Banderson.

But he is meeting Hibs. Sorry if I believe Banderson and other journalists over a guy who says he's been signed for the last two days.

If he does sign for us it's because he turned down Hibs, not because Daz says the deal is done.

Fitzroy Pointon

One question. Why does he insist on his burd being here for the negotiations? If I was going for a job interview I'd not take my wife along....

So her and Queen Ann can talk shoes whilst the guys talk man stuff.  

He's a slavering *****. Notice he tweets this stuff late, as in 25 mins left of the morning. That way it happens he looks like he was itk. He's done the same thing over and over and as soon as it gets later in the day he tweets further talks expected tomorrow :cornette:

He's not got a clue.

Used to think he was reliable but now I certainly do not.

Samuel Camazzola

Did Daz say he was meeting Hibs, sure this has just been paper talk and tweets from Banderson.

True. There has been no word from any respective source to say he is meeting Hibs at all.

its like he's adjusting his top in that pic..probably just had the new  hearts top on

Maybe just trying to let a wee fart out, though bit rude as his burd is behind him.

What was the wind direction at the time of the photo?

Don't think i can show the date stamp and photo but heres the date stamp and my recipet for the top i bought from the shop when i noticed him just as i was going in809f0a3cb77f505bab921e05c289f986.jpg0ab441f57d3573c5d4f5f1c746cf72b8.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Photo of your bank card or GTF..

maroonlegions

Ok guys, the deal will be announced today. Hearts hoping to make it a double announcement with Smith but if they can't get Smith tied up then Lafferty will be announced alone.

I've made that up but if it happens I can claim to be ITK.

Still think only those who have said that waiting on Hearts to announce are the true ITKers . :sunny:

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Heading for 50 pages. This might make the classics.

It certainly will if he joins the shite :rofl:

Just tell him to get stuffed. He has no idea who he wants to play for. His timing on a football pitch might not be good anymore as he certainly can't understand what watches are for.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Stevo

I would if i had a wife like that, solely just to troll others. lol;

Stevo's wife signed off on all his deals....!

alwaysthereinspirit

One question. Why does he insist on his burd being here for the negotiations? If I was going for a job interview I'd not take my wife along....

He didn't bring his wife either. Probably be a bit uncomfortable if the wife and Burd bumped into each other. Smart guy.

Taffin, on 28 Jun 2017 - 12:08 PM, said:

Lafferty aside, I would love us to release a top with the grey in badge changed to either black or gold as per you signature.

Slight spin on the recent trend for making badge colours monochrome.

Different I suppose

I'm sat at work checking this thread non-stop [emoji38] I should probably give it a wide berth before I get the sack, hopefully somethings done by 5pm I'm banning myself till then

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

kila, on 28 Jun 2017 - 12:10 PM, said:

Maybe just trying to let a wee fart out, though bit rude as his burd is behind him.

What was the wind direction at the time of the photo?

:tiny:

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Gift with Gods Glorious Hearts T - probably too old for it but hey!

Never too old,!  ?25 more in the coffers :thumbsup:

Did they look happy by the way? Chatty, lively?

Rudolf's Mate

He's not got a clue.

Used to think he was reliable but now I certainly do not.

As did I. It was only recently that I actually realised [emoji85]

Aye but you still carried on and posted it as a "non fact". :laugh4:

Ha ha, give it up eh, the old shite of copy and pasting cop out. A verry big % of posts of mine contain my own wording then a snippet from the links i post.

Whats wrong from posting some info from a link source after commenting on it yourself.. :laugh4:

See I thought the whole idea of an internet forum was to share information. Whether said information is fact or bullshit, that's probably up to the reader to decide. Sometimes you can gather some useful information the majority of the time though, especially on here, you're forced to go through a pile of shite. It's the price you pay I'm afraid. At least that's what I thought the idea of forum was. You evidently use a forum as a clipboard to paste your inane ramblings onto, that quite frankly, nobody could give a flying **** about.

Unlike some pond dwelling, sponging layabouts, I've got some work to do now. If you'd be so kind, can you do one and let me get on?

Cheers.

I think I was just pointing out that Levein/Hearts cannot be blamed for everything in the world that goes t!ts up.

My point was that there is no way the gulf between offers is as significant as you are suggesting (regardless of actual amounts). I'm all for Hearts being sensible but for say $30-50k a year (my guesstimate as to the possible difference in offers) we should not be losing a clearly important target to Hibernian. Wage structure is important but if he is seen as our main striker target it would be beyond the pale to miss out on him for such a figure.

Rudolf's Mate

See I thought the whole idea of an internet forum was to share information. Whether said information is fact or bullshit, that's probably up to the reader to decide. Sometimes you can gather some useful information the majority of the time though, especially on here, you're forced to go through a pile of shite. It's the price you pay I'm afraid. At least that's what I thought the idea of forum was. You evidently use a forum as a clipboard to paste your inane ramblings onto, that quite frankly, nobody could give a flying **** about.

Unlike some pond dwelling, sponging layabouts, I've got some work to do now. If you'd be so kind, can you do one and let me get on?

Cheers.

Let's face it. Take away the non ITK postings and the thread would be barely 1 page and boring as feck [emoji3]

BigAlim, on 28 Jun 2017 - 12:14 PM, said:

I'm sat at work checking this thread non-stop [emoji38] I should probably give it a wide berth before I get the sack, hopefully somethings done by 5pm I'm banning myself till then

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

If not..then within the next 24 hours :tiny:

Now heard he's having talks with Edinburgh city and Edinburgh Spartans looks like this will drag out for a while now

So you're saying he signed a contract in the past two days and is meeting Hibs for no reason?

Maybe, just maybe, he agreed to meet with Lennon. Out of courtesy of this, Hearts aren't revealing that's he's signed until Lafferty tells Lennon face-to-face? Long shot but possible. 

Or we are just trolling **** out of them.

Either way, I've no reason to doubt what I was told earlier in the week. It's a done deal.

From what others were saying it sounds like the vision sold to him was something he bought into, my hope is that him hearing lennon out is purely out of courtesy.

I doubt Hibs can afford to pay significantly more than we can

All roads lead to Gorgie

Serious question are we paying his hotel bills? If he goes there then bill them  :veryangry2: 

I hope the bird does an Ayr version of the new strip ;)

EDIT:  I need to stop posting about his bird.  FACT.

Jambo_in_Hamilton, on 28 Jun 2017 - 12:27 PM, said:

What are people's guesses for the time of this announcement - if it happens today?

Friday

Who says he's actually gonnae met with Lennon. Everyday since Monday he has supposed to be going to speak with Hibs but it hasn't happened yet has it?

Rudi Hates Hibees

What are people's guesses for the time of this announcement - if it happens today?

Press conference at 15:00

In Hendricks world Levein is to blame for everything including the weather.

Hendricks is hoping like mad Lafferty signs for Hibs so he can start lobbing grenades at Levein.

GorgieBoysAreInTown

I'm very confident it's in the bag. He is still at tynecastle right now.

The flowers are a give away surely

What flowers? Looks like a pink handbag to me. :uhoh2:

SectionDJambo

The flowers are a give away surely

Unless he's carrying them on his back, that doesn't look like flowers. Maybe a suit bag? The lady isn't carrying anything.

Let's hope this has been worth the wait this time. All the other deals that have dragged out have ended up with the players involved not doing it for us.

downunder jambo, on 28 Jun 2017 - 12:29 PM, said:

Which one?

let ya know on Friday

I reckon it will be tomorrow/Friday, If he's meeting Hibs it would probably be seen as a bit disrespectful to immediately knock them back (he may even sign for them :( ) so would imagine it won't happen today sadly.

maroonplatoon87

What flowers? Looks like a pink handbag to me. :uhoh2:

Can't see any flowers via iPhone picture anyway

Archived