Kyle Lafferty signs 2 year deal with Hearts ( merged )

dazajmbo

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The real question about Lafferty is whether his bursd is tidy or not... Daily Ranger only shows a pic of her arse walking behind him?!

Will she improve the wags bench or no?!

(Altho either way a good signing for us!)

Well that contradicts Daza's previous post. Lafferty and his agent are probably the only ones who know what is really going on.

Apart from what I've said all along?

On a more positive note:

Its going to be delicious when KL is seen wearing the maroon & holding a Hearts scarf above his head AFTER he meets Lennon.

The seethe on muppets.net will be most entertaining.

menstrie1874

Wonder if the finer points are

" if you act like a knob,and dont turn up for training. Then you are suspended with no pay. And no we won't let you walk away and sign for anyone else"

Lord Beni of Gorgie

So good morning. Another day of Lafferty lunacy. Bring it on

:rofl:

So my update this morning says deal is done and the club are waiting to announce it. I do not know what the hold up is. However as all my posts in this thread say. A deal has been done. And whilst i had no reason to doubt that this morning i feel more confident than ever that he IS a hearts player.

Now i can see JJ has other info but i don't know where that has come from and i respect he may also have people itk. Different stories go to different people etc etc. Its not about point scoring or anything as JKB likes to make it out to be. I believe the deal is done and i still stick to that conclusion. The announcment i dont know what the hold up is but it may well be a double signing or due to a formal players death yesterday etc. The club are busy during the off season and prioties will no doubt be on other things also happening at the club right now. But my word is he is a hearts player and i have no doubt the club will say the same in due course.

Ryan Jarman

Morning, what have we all had for breakfast?

I had some shreddies with blueberries in them. Middle Class af.

Quote from EEN tells us everything.

Unless he makes a swift decision this morning, he is expected to hold contract talks with Hibs later today.

That proves they actually know nout about what is happening and that he has probably already signed for us.

I'd expect a joint announcement with Smith to happen by lunch time.

Mars plastic

Levein & Gardiner - Right, that's 5pm, let's call It a day there.

Lafferty & Agent - Aye, fair enough, it's been a long day. Back here tomorrow around 10 bells?

Levein & Gardiner - Sounds good to us. See you tomorrow. Oh, who's phoning Dazjambo to keep him up to speed...?

Jambo 4 Ever

So my update this morning says deal is done and the club are waiting to announce it. I do not know what the hold up is. However as all my posts in this thread say. A deal has been done. And whilst i had no reason to doubt that this morning i feel more confident than ever that he IS a hearts player.

Now i can see JJ has other info but i don't know where that has come from and i respect he may also have people itk. Different stories go to different people etc etc. Its not about point scoring or anything as JKB likes to make it out to be. I believe the deal is done and i still stick to that conclusion. The announcment i dont know what the hold up is but it may well be a double signing or due to a formal players death yesterday etc. The club are busy during the off season and prioties will no doubt be on other things also happening at the club right now. But my word is he is a hearts player and i have no doubt the club will say the same in due course.

Thanks for your update...

What does your source make of the rumours he is speaking to Hibs/Lennon today before making a final decision? (As per evening news)

And if it is just a verbal agreement at this stage, could this turn into another Gilks mess?

Captain America

Just a coffee this morning.

Edit : Just found an Alpen bar in my drawer at work. 

More on this as it happens. 

Five to One

Is 'hasn't agreed personal terms' media speak for wants more cash or does it refer to dissatisfaction with the shower gel on offer in the changing rooms?

Five to One

Just a coffee this morning.

I made a piccolo latte on my espresso machine. Beans from Artisan Roast. So middle class. 

...a bit disco

1 bacon roll, 1 black pudding roll.

Both grilled, both ketchup.

Oh, and a mug of tea.

Gorgie_Rules

If that EEN article is to be believed that he is talking to Lennon today and no deal has been signed with Hearts yet then safe to say he isn't coming to us.

actually had a bacon egg mcmuffin and sausage egg mcmuffin! Just a quick breakfast today

A morning update from me. Everything is as it was before and it definitely was as it was when it was it and still is. As far as I know.

Thanks for your update...

What does your source make of the rumours he is speaking to Hibs/Lennon today before making a final decision? (As per evening news)

And if it is just a verbal agreement at this stage, could this turn into another Gilks mess?

A verbal contract is just as legal as a written contract.

fabienleclerq

I think if he's not announced by lunch time and he's chatting to hibs he can **** off.

Back to 2005

If that EEN article is to be believed that he is talking to Lennon today and no deal has been signed with Hearts yet then safe to say he isn't coming to us.

If he speaks to Hibs then we should withdraw our offer.

Levein & Gardiner - Right, that's 5pm, let's call It a day there.

Lafferty & Agent - Aye, fair enough, it's been a long day. Back here tomorrow around 10 bells?

Levein & Gardiner - Sounds good to us. See you tomorrow. Oh, who's phoning Dazjambo to keep him up to speed...?

It's hilarious man, every time I look on here it's somebody else claiming to know the ins and outs of every signing desperate for a wee bit of attention.

We know Lafferty has met with the club so there's a strong chance that he will sign, maybe today who knows but I won't be sitting waiting for dazajambo to provide any information on it, when a team announces the signing of Lafferty then we'll know whether he's signed for us or not.

Quite surprised really. CL has shown, in the past, that he won't be dicked around by anyone.

Why he is allowing this to drag on is baffling.

TyphoonJambo

I had planned a very Mediterranean advocado and tomatoes over poached egg and toast but had to take the dug out for a dump. He strained a bit but eventually out she flew and we have now sorted out the mystery of the wife's disappearing ear plugs. I think they should rinse through okay so not all bad news. Changed my mind about breakfast though, back to muesli. Funny how life's adventures can effect last minute decision changes. Anyone else see the parallels?

I'll grab a couple of bacon rolls on my way back from dropping the laddie off at school. Need to keep my strength up for all that f5 mashing today.

RedStarRiot

Probably as it's a player with a winning mentality and tasted success previously with Rangers and knows the Scottish game. Good to have winners in the team to push everybody else to raise the bar.

There's only one thing that seems to be going on here - quite simply he hasn't made his mind up. Despite all the ITK'ers claims.

Not having a pop at anyone but it seems fairly simple, no news cos he's not chosen.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

The guy is clearly dicking us about and trying to use both teams to get the best offer

Looks like it. I'm almost at the point where I hope talks with the vermin collapse and then we tell him to go feck himself.

RedStarRiot

The guy is clearly dicking us about and trying to use both teams to get the best offer

Why not though?

He has no affinity to one or the other. It will be who offers the better package. Doesn't mean he won't get his head down once he signs.

Understandably seems like he is holding out for the best offer. Personally can't see us matching Hibs unfortunately but I hope I'm wrong!

Jambo 4 Ever

Maybe you are right but look what happened with Gilks and the mess that left us in, and what maybe has happened with McGinn too - in that he apparently verbally agreed to join us but might not happen now...

Five to One

Probably as it's a player with a winning mentality and tasted success previously with Rangers and knows the Scottish game. Good to have winners in the team to push everybody else to raise the bar.

Not much of a winners mentality if he's thinking of signing for the scaffs.

His name is

EEN reporting that he will meet with lennon today.

They may be in a position to offer more with the Cummings cash.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

TyphoonJambo

Why 10:30?

Because my source tells me he always watches " homes under the hammer" before doing anything.

Or he isn't and the club are waiting before announcing that he has signed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you can prove it was offered and accepted.

Jambo 4 Ever

If true... maybe best to withdraw the offer - other players out there will be delighted to play for hearts after visiting us - look at the comments Stockton made for example

Dusk_Till_Dawn

When this one goes south, looking forward to us signing someone we've never heard of from Ghana.

Archived