Kyle Lafferty signs 2 year deal with Hearts ( merged )

dazajmbo

Dallas Green

Not having Cummings anymore to pay for. Plus ?1 million

Suppose. 5k a week is what, 260k for a year. 2 year deal 520k.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As you wish. No problem here with your little fantasy world.

Good now let's move on and get back on topic NOBODY is interested in what you have to say (that is not personal so don't take it that way)

Right now that's cleared up what's the latest?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Could we possibly be delaying while we go in for McGinn with one final offer in the hope of a triple NI internationalist unveiling...

Probs not but would be nice

If there's one thing you learn from this thread, its that no one knows a thing. Especially not him.

Well time will tell if notts, daza or anyone else ITK were as good as the info given. If lafferty changes his mind mid discussions, it won't be their fault. I certainly won't be giving them grief for it.

Now as for breakfast. I've the dentist in an hour, so had hee haw.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Just the way you come across mate. I'm guessing your a daft laddie. Nothing to go on apart from your daft laddie type posts.

You're making yourself look rather silly now. You can try all you like to have a pop but im a long way past giving a shiny shit what strange wee trolls think of me on an internet forum.

Bridge of Djoum

Just the way you come across mate. I'm guessing your a daft laddie. Nothing to go on apart from your daft laddie type posts.

Is ''PHM'' Proper Hibs Muppet?

Escobar PHM

You're making yourself look rather silly now. You can try all you like to have a pop but im a long way past giving a shiny shit what strange wee trolls think of me on an internet forum.

Likewise.

colinmaroon

Lennon will offer him a big signing on fee, compliments of the sale of the wide boy.

Rudolf's Mate

**** me imagine if it's the end of the week before we find out! There'll be square go's left right and centre [emoji85]

Even if it's not true (?5kpw), of course they can afford it. As others have said they've saved on Cummings wage after selling so only have the difference to find. Then you've got the money they've got for him!

Add in the wages they've saved releasing players and I dare say they could afford a few others as well!

One way or the other I'll be glad when this is over.

I can understand him wanting to talk to Hibs.

There is a real possibility of Lennon being involved with the NI managers job in the future, so he doesn't want to piss him off.

Don't care either way. If he signs, he's the new messiah, if he doesn't he's the new pariah.

Harry Potter

Hibsnet has gone from abusing Lafferty to making out he will be a welcome addition to the team. Be interesting to see what's said this evening.

Why would they abuse him, strange lot, no class.

Folk saying we've offered 3k a week with 2k per appearance. Hibs have offered 5k straight up. If that's the case why are we offering appearance fees? Surely he'll be the first name on the team sheet anyway

Osinawi gets around 5k a week. Think we'd have to at least match that. If CL thinks he's getting stuffed around though I imagine he'll "gift him" to the bloodnuts.

Suppose. 5k a week is what, 260k for a year. 2 year deal 520k.

Yes but they would have already have a standard wage rate of say ?2.5k per week so your figure would half. They would only need to add about another ?250 -?260k out of the transfer fee for cummings.

Osinawi gets around 5k a week. Think we'd have to at least match that. If CL thinks he's getting stuffed around though I imagine he'll "gift him" to the bloodnuts.

Thought he wasn't on anything over 3k?

Even some Hibs fans saying **** off to 5k a week.

There has to be a line drawn somewhere.

I'd actually be raging if we are paying him that purely to stop Hibs getting him.

I've no faith in him hitting 15 or more in a season. For me he's a support striker.

I'd be telling Hibs he's all yours.

Lafferty being manager by Lennon could be an explosive combination when things go wrong.

They could go out of the lash together though.

have we signed some Japanese boy on 5k a week, how did I miss that!

I'd actually be raging if we are paying him that purely to stop Hibs getting him.

I've no faith in him hitting 15 or more in a season. For me he's a support striker.

That's where I'm at too. Will be happy if we get him, but if they want to pay him ?5k and he wants to go there, then fine. 

Bungalow Bill

That's some pay rise for Osh. Given he's been on 3.5K (rumoured) for 2+ years.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

?5k a week on a risky signing is lunacy.

If so, HIbs are more than welcome to him!

We_are_the_Hearts

Are you saying strikers are more valuable to a team than support strikers?

He's only heading to fester road to say to Petrie.."Remember the aftermath of  that cup final..Feck you's lot" :tiny:

Special Agent Dale Cooper

As 2000th posts go, thats a belter!

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Imagine the seethe if the next picture of him is with Lennon holding a Hibs top :rofl:

That would be hilarious. I almost want him to sign for them. :laugh:

Imagine the seethe if the next picture of him is with Lennon holding a Hibs top :rofl:

If the other option is signing for us on 5k p/w, I'd be ****ing delighted to see him sign for Hibs.

Harry Potter

After 3 days o mucking us about, RM, i might just go in to meltdown.

troonmaroon

Whether true here or not, I don't think we should be paying 5k per week for anyone. Whether 5k basic or 3k plus 2k appearance, that just seems too much. Could make other signings more difficult too, as well as upset some already in the squad...

Rudolf's Mate, on 28 Jun 2017 - 10:57 AM, said:

But if turns out to be gash...he who laughs last.......

I was buzzed for this signing originally but now I'm kind of apathetic, if hes not jumping at the chance to play for a club like hearts then he really should **** off, he's not going to come in and be one of the leagues best players imo so he's not worth throwing money at

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Not worth ?5k a week imo

Agreed. I hope we get him but buy wouldn't be fussed if we don't...especially at that kind of money.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

25k a week down to 5k a week, now that's what I call a commitment.

Flipping, its a wonderful concept

Out of interest how many goals did he score against us?

My memory seems to recall he was fairly prolific, but then again it is my memory so **** knows.

Any stattos satisfy my curiosity?

Rudolf's Mate

After 3 days o mucking us about, RM, i might just go in to meltdown.

I reckon admin should just lock the ****in thread and we all act like it never happened [emoji23]

Have to agree with some others though. ?5k is a lot of money.

What ever team he signs for he will be a cult hero, for chosing one over the others rivals? if he goes to Hibs, it will be because they offer more money, Athough we should be better payers, our valuation of him wont warrant a bidding war between us and the hobos not in his case, so if hibs offer a better deal, let him go, other players I would be fuming about.

However! Hibs will lord it over us if he signs for them though, and thats what bothers me...admitedly, but so does a bidding war with them, the days of spending over the odds have gone, and we could end up with is with Hibs doing this with every target? call their bluff? If we were to offer ?10k pw and Hibs ?11k and he comes back to us to see if we have a counter offer? GTF we should offer ?8k, he gets left with rotting at ER or comes to us with tail betweet his legs.

He will not be a cult hero no matter how this pans out...I am fairly certain of that.

Cult heroes are people like Pasquale Bruno !

This goon is looking for a way into a World Cup...no more than that.

25k a week down to 5k a week, now that's what I call a commitment.

Flipping, its a wonderful concept

If he has a single offer where he could still earn even 15k a week I'll eat my hat.

It's not commitment when you have no choice.

More this drags on the more I feel we should walk away. I can only look at how I would do a business deal. Throw in the fact I have mates from the national team etc as well as Mcphee I know where I would want to play my football and it wouldn't take my 3 meetings. For the sake of an extra grand a week. I certainly wouldn't dick around ANY club by telling them I away to talk to another club after all that effort ( unless he tells me it's to simply tell them thanks but no thanks out of courtesy)

Lord Beni of Gorgie

If he has a single offer where he could still earn even 15k a week I'll eat my hat.

It's not commitment when you have no choice.

Spoilsport. Azerbaijan may have been more lucrative cash wise, doubt the Mrs fancied it though

OmiyaHearts

One person starts a ?5k a week rumour. Then a dozen posters assume it's accurate and start moaning about the wage.

His only form over the last 3 seasons has been with NI.   Since the beginning of 2016/2017 he has not started a game for either Norwich or NI (apart from one cup game for Norwich).  In most he has been used as a sub coming on after 80 min.  I am underwhelmed.  Let him join the Vermin. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

More this drags on the more I feel we should walk away. I can only look at how I would do a business deal. Throw in the fact I have mates from the national team etc as well as Mcphee I know where I would want to play my football and it wouldn't take my 3 meetings. For the sake of an extra grand a week. I certainly wouldn't dick around ANY club by telling them I away to talk to another club after all that effort ( unless he tells me it's to simply tell them thanks but no thanks out of courtesy)

You or nobody else knows this is dragging on. A timetable was more than likely agreed last week, hence why some outlets reported he would make his decision by the END of this week, not the start. Our JKB people heard something they honestly thought might be different.

Ann Budge said last week he was one name amongst loads of people we are speaking to. This is far from life or death but it is entertaining :)

His only form over the last 3 seasons has been with NI. Since the beginning of 2016/2017 he has not started a game for either Norwich or NI (apart from one cup game for Norwich). In most he has been used as a sub coming on after 80 min. I am underwhelmed. Let him join the Vermin.

That's as maybe, but if he signed for them you know what would happen, he'd rattle them in, including against us.

Everything is pointing towards him signing for us. All the ITK'ers have said as much and its in the Evening News so it must be true.

One person starts a ?5k a week rumour. Then a dozen posters assume it's accurate and start moaning about the wage.

Same with the posters with chocolate egos making stuff up about a signing being imminent in order to seem important when they are talking absolute balls. JKB is like a breeding ground for pure weirdos.

Archived