Kyle Lafferty signs 2 year deal with Hearts ( merged )

dazajmbo

Fxxx the SPFL

Deal has been signed. Both him and myself expected it to be announced by now. I cant see whats happening in the building but he IS a hearts player having signed a contract with us. Im not gonna keep hasseling my source for more info as he is a busy guy. Deal is done thats a fact. Announcment made when the club are ready not when JKB gets thier Y fronts in a twist.

I hope your right and Robbo as well !!!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So are we saying he's signed a contract with us but speaking wi the hobos the moran, disnae sound probable now does it.

Bazzas right boot

He's not free to sign a full contract until Saturday.

You can sign a pre contract.

Aye. Aye ye are. Are you insinuating I should be naming names like?

Nah, no at all. But if you suspect folk are at it, why no name them? For the record I think you're a good poster so if you did then people would back you up.

Bazzas right boot

So are we saying he's signed a contract with us but speaking wi the hobos the moran, disnae sound probable now does it.

He's on the wind up.

Jus trolling yellow teeth too the max.

Deal has been signed. Both him and myself expected it to be announced by now. I cant see whats happening in the building but he IS a hearts player having signed a contract with us. Im not gonna keep hasseling my source for more info as he is a busy guy. Deal is done thats a fact. Announcment made when the club are ready not when JKB gets thier Y fronts in a twist.

You sound very close to Lafferty. Are you Mrs Lafferty?

Think Austin McPhee will be getting a bit pissed off to

I wouldn't imagine that would be the case. Everything is complete transparent.

Bazzas right boot

Yes indeed you can. Not what he said though is it ?

Your splitting hairs.

He can't sign a contract with anybody if your going down that route. So there is no point on going down that route.

Splitting hairs to start a bun fight.

You sound very close to Lafferty. Are you Mrs Lafferty?

And if you are, post a picter o yer front bottom to prove it.

THAT would be ITK.

Escobar PHM

Your splitting hairs.

He can't sign a contract with anybody if your going down that route. So there is no point on going down that route.

Splitting hairs to start a bun fight.

Not at all. Just questioning the veracity of a very specific ITK post. Its entirely possible the deal has been done and he'll sign and be announced on Saturday. Save bothering with the pre-contracts

Clubs announce deals when it suits them

He may well have signed (as another player has already done) and is simply waiting for the press conference etc

Dusk_Till_Dawn

This thread is proper :lol:

People honestly thinking Hearts can't sign/announce Lafferty because his deal has about four days left on it.

Delayed because of Paille's sad death....no

I'm sticking with big Dazzler. This is basically a done deal and will happen when it happens.

THAT would be ITK.

A PHMsBursd would.

Gorgie_Rules

If its true he is speaking to hibs tomorrow then its clear he won't be signing for us. After meeting with us two or three times and still deciding to go elsewhere (never mind it being out closest rivals) it shows he isn't sold on us for whatever reason.

Hibs may offer more money due to the Cummings cash, and it'll be a crowd pleaser with us being in for him. Whilst he would our main striker, we also have Goncalves and Stockton who will also get a chance. Hibs are crying out for a striker at the moment.

IMO if he didn't sign today then its not happening.

Once we've thought about him and decided to invite him and his burd and his agent to the club, the rest should be fairly straightforward and fluent , either in a positive or a negative sense. He wants to be here or he doesn't. We can afford him or we cant.Two very basic issues to answer plus a medical. 4 hours tops.

4 hours, aye okay.

Get yerself here kyle, bring shorts so we can cracking on with the medical. You can get your lawyer looking over the paper work while your on the treadmill and your misses can search for a house in the area while your at it eh.

Some take longer, simples

I appreciate you covering yourself but it's not. He will speak with Lennon tomorrow. It could be the fact he's agreed to join us but there's nothing done as of last night, today or now. Hearts are aware of this and there is no issue with the club over him speaking to Lennon. In my opinion he will sign for us tomorrow afternoon, it's not even agent talk or trying to bump up a deal, he's given his word he will speak to Lennon tomorrow and once that's done I think he will be announced possibly at the same time as Smith, I wouldn't a clue on that one.

Jambo 4 Ever

This thread is proper :lol:

People honestly thinking Hearts can't sign/announce Lafferty because his deal has about four days left on it.

Delayed because of Paille's sad death....no

I'm sticking with big Dazzler. This is basically a done deal and will happen when it happens.

Hopefully we have a plan b incase he decides to go elsewhere

...a bit disco

Not at all. Just questioning the veracity of a very specific ITK post. Its entirely possible the deal has been done and he'll sign and be announced on Saturday. Save bothering with the pre-contracts

An appetite for the truth, as it were?

:wink:

sneaky wee edit there!

I had Chicken Fajitas for dinner. They were braw.

What did everyone else have?

Smoke sausage, chips and beans. Obviously with the chips covered in chippie sauce, I always buy a few bottles when down in Edinburgh.

Anyway, who's this thread about again?

Escobar PHM

THAT would be ITK.

How would we know it was the real Mrs Lafferty's FB though. ? I assume no one on here has 'been there'

Just seems strange that he's been up the talk business twice wi us yet still nae news, it should be a no brainer!

What if Hibs offer him 4k plus the same?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Then they are starting to pay alot of money for a player that does not score many goals.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

If its true he is speaking to hibs tomorrow then its clear he won't be signing for us. After meeting with us two or three times and still deciding to go elsewhere (never mind it being out closest rivals) it shows he isn't sold on us for whatever reason.

Again, it's not as black and white. Popcorn puss has been out the country and he's had agreed to speak with him tomorrow from the beginning. They are friendly I'm led to believe so he will speak to Lennon regardless of a deal being agreed.

Escobar PHM

An appetite for the truth, as it were?

:wink:

sneaky wee edit there!

yes well spotted   :scholar:

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Anyone heard what Ann is saying?

No but I'm in her back garden now. Will report back shortly.

I think we can write this one off for tonight.

I suspect he's going to see what Hibs offer tomorrow.

Gorgie_Rules

Again, it's not as black and white. Popcorn puss has been out the country and he's had agreed to speak with him tomorrow from the beginning. They are friendly I'm led to believe so he will speak to Lennon regardless of a deal being agreed.

And if that is the case, he won't be signing for us imo.

I had Chicken Fajitas for dinner. They were braw.

What did everyone else have?

made from scratch burger with onion rings (also made from scratch)

defeats the purpose of clean eating as was anything but healthy. *** tremendous tho!

How would we know it was the real Mrs Lafferty's FB though. ? I assume no one on here has 'been there'

Good point.

I assume her ubes will be shaved in a heart with KLFC instead of HMFC.

Still be a degree of guesswork but itd be a start

is he at Dalmahoy? That's my club? I'll go hunting for Lafferty tomorrow. Might even see Kyle in my hunt :)

Phil D. Corners

He may well have signed (as another player has already done) and is simply waiting for the press conference etc

Doubt it.

Hearts normally announce it to get the exclusive, interview on HeartTV, and have a press conference the next day.

It's not just the club, there's nowt stopping social media platforms the spill the beans but nothing on that front concerning the signing of Lafferty.

Hibs may offer more money due to the Cummings cash, and it'll be a crowd pleaser with us being in for him. Whilst he would our main striker, we also have Goncalves and Stockton who will also get a chance. Hibs are crying out for a striker at the moment.

y

I may be a bit of a pessimist but this is what I think aswell. He knows what we are offering and could tell hibs and see if they top it by 500 quid extra.

Fxxx the SPFL

I appreciate you covering yourself but it's not. He will speak with Lennon tomorrow. It could be the fact he's agreed to join us but there's nothing done as of last night, today or now. Hearts are aware of this and there is no issue with the club over him speaking to Lennon. In my opinion he will sign for us tomorrow afternoon, it's not even agent talk or trying to bump up a deal, he's given his word he will speak to Lennon tomorrow and once that's done I think he will be announced possibly at the same time as Smith, I wouldn't a clue on that one.

why not just phone popcorn teeth and tell him thanks for the invite but I've signed for the big team.

Elias Henry Furst

Well one things for sure, if he does meet Lennon, the cameras will catch it. Hibs will make sure of it.

And if he is caught on camera, it kinda does blow the 'he's already ours' chat out the window.

So either yourself or daza will be proven correct tomorrow.

Anyone heard what Ann is saying?

She's raging, can't believe it's taking so long. Screaming down the phone to Craig and slamming her louis vitton bag of the desk. Expect people to be sacked in the morning, unless he signs tonight

Special Agent Dale Cooper

As I say. Can see Hibs giving a high wage just to keep the fans happy. 

Cool, if they're happy to blow their wage budget and begin the slippery slope to financial ruin let them do so.

Elias Henry Furst

y

I may be a bit of a pessimist but this is what I think aswell. He knows what we are offering and could tell hibs and see if they top it by 500 quid extra.

Or stay in England and earn 10k a week.

I'm sorry but I'm not buying it that he's using Hearts and Hibs against each other to earn a grand or so more.

If it was about money he wouldn't be at either of the Edinburgh clubs.

Archived