Kyle Lafferty signs 2 year deal with Hearts ( merged )

dazajmbo

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any word from ITK daza?!

He just posted on the last ****ing page! Do you need him to keep chipping in every ****ing few posts?

The donuts on here that can't wait to prove posters itk aren't itk are worse than the itk'ers who aren't itk'ers.

Who honestly gives a flying **** about a stranger, posting on a forum, under a pseudonym, having or not having some inside info on the club you support?

Sadsacks!

johnking123

He aint going to score a load of goals. But will bring others into the game and take the pressure off Isma. Isma is going to score 15-20 goals this season. Maybe more with the correct player with him.

Hood09, on 27 Jun 2017 - 9:25 PM, said:Hood09, on 27 Jun 2017 - 9:25 PM, said:Hood09, on 27 Jun 2017 - 9:25 PM, said:

His misses celebrating with champagne on insta

cant see it but some hot  picts

He aint going to score a load of goals. But will bring others into the game and take the pressure off Isma. Isma is going to score 15-20 goals this season. Maybe more with the correct player with him.

Agreed

conclusive proof that KL is coming to the famous. courtesy of Mrs Lafferty...

DAmrdanXgAAAlCL.jpg

Wet suit and a divers helmet.

Signed....

Aye he has

No he's no

Aye he has

No he's no

Fight fight fight fight

This is quality reading this thread. We're on the edge of a seminal moment in JKB history

maroonlegions

He just posted on the last ******* page! Do you need him to keep chipping in every ******* few posts?

The donuts on here that can't wait to prove posters itk aren't itk are worse than the itk'ers who aren't itk'ers.

Who honestly gives a flying **** about a stranger, posting on a forum, under a pseudonym, having or not having some inside info on the club you support?

Sadsacks!

:cussing:

:yadayada:

:clubbed:

:toasting:

jamtartan74

correct.

must have missed the h1b5 in Europe stuff, silly me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...a bit disco

It's funny because it's true.

:biggrin:

...a bit disco

Paraded with Smith tomorrow

ITK, source, hunch, rumour, pub,...?

Thought Police

Paraded with Smith tomorrow

A solid assumption.

No one is ITK and this thread confirms it.

...a bit disco, on 27 Jun 2017 - 9:55 PM, said:

Looks in desperate need of some calories.

meat and 2 veg? :pleased:

jamtartan74

Hibs net claiming he met hibs today....eastenders theme tune.....

dot cottoned on to that and is having a laff at that the nick of the cockneys

...a bit disco

Bet she gets plenty of protein, as in...y'know what, I'm not getting near Norm's line, so I'll leave it there.

giphy.gif

...a bit disco

meat and 2 veg? :pleased:

Risque but apt.

:thumbsup:

We'll be waiting until the Smith deal is finalised so we can announce both players at the same time.

Here's hoping [emoji2]

All roads lead to Gorgie

His misses celebrating with champagne on insta

That confirms it, Champagne you say. If it was a can of special brew I would say he is headed to hibs.

Dagger Is Back

no for me , bag o bones , prefer a Marilyn Monro type .

Marilyn Manson more like if you'd give Mrs L the bums rush

So to recap , he has made his mind to sign for Hearts but will speak to Lennon out of courtesy even although he has no intention of signing for Hibs , ok let's go with that , sounds plausible

I said "it could be" check the executives recap, it's far nearer the mark. Sorry for sharing what I've been told to fellow jambos, Christ.

So Dazo says 'Done' but JJ84 and the executive say not yet.

A few posters vouched for Dazo's credentials last night but nothing for JJ84 or the executive as yer.

Popcorn time tomorrow I think.

Scarf above head and done deal this time last night wasn't it? Done and dusted today? Credentials, bullshit, I didn't even want to post what I did yesterday as I thought it would be shot down off randoms on here. But I know people will appreciate an update that might no just be guessing.

Scarf above head and done deal this time last night wasn't it? Done and dusted today? Credentials, bullshit, I didn't even want to post what I did yesterday as I thought it would be shot down off randoms on here. But I know people will appreciate an update that might no just be guessing.

24 hours and we'll see.

• Moderators

Please stick to the football aspects please. Any more inappropriate photos/comments will lead to people being thread banned and/or getting warning points.

Thanks

He just posted on the last ******* page! Do you need him to keep chipping in every ******* few posts?

Sadsacks!

Sorry for any offence JyTees. Wasn't my intention.

siegementality

Why 24?

You know something?

:wink:

This thread is surely proof positive that no-one knows anything about wtf is going on with this saga.

siegementality

hes going to be meeting with hibs tomorrow according to the sun

Get him to feck then.

hes going to be meeting with hibs tomorrow according to the sun

About time we moved on to our next striking target.

So to sum up he is going to Hibs to speak to popcorn teeth then..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jamboinglasgow

Why do I get the feeling we will be at this point tomorrow exactly the same as now, clueless where he is going.

Though hopefully he is just meeting Lennong out of courtesy, as the Sun article mentions he has taken a step closer to signing for us.

siegementality

About time we moved on to our next striking target.

I would have said that it was time after the second meeting. If it needed a third meeting to convince him to come to Tynecastle then it was one too many meetings for me.

sorry bud edited my post as u replied, wasn't entirely serious, in fact not at all. Seems to be the way on here. Just getting frustrated with all this, shall we call it a 'saga'?

Had me going, ya prick :lol:

Archived