Kyle Lafferty signs 2 year deal with Hearts ( merged )

dazajmbo

Elias Henry Furst

y

I may be a bit of a pessimist but this is what I think aswell. He knows what we are offering and could tell hibs and see if they top it by 500 quid extra.

Or stay in England and earn 10k a week.

I'm sorry but I'm not buying it that he's using Hearts and Hibs against each other to earn a grand or so more.

If it was about money he wouldn't be at either of the Edinburgh clubs.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chicken? Check

Fishing rod? Check

Off down by the river, someone let me know when it's done?

Again, it's not as black and white. Popcorn puss has been out the country and he's had agreed to speak with him tomorrow from the beginning. They are friendly I'm led to believe so he will speak to Lennon regardless of a deal being agreed.

By whom? They have well documented spats. Lafferty slagged him off on twitter and Lennon gave him a mouthful at their next meeting. After that they refused to shake hands.

aye seem like great pals right enough.

is he at Dalmahoy? That's my club? I'll go hunting for Lafferty tomorrow. Might even see Kyle in my hunt :)

I'm already here no sightings

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

So...

What's the word on Lafferty then?

:whistling:

His mrs is uploading a pic to photobucket as we speak.

TheExecutive

At this time JJ is more accurate with his info than Daza who I believe has been led a merry dance by his source. I tried to PM him last night to inform him of that but he isn't receiving messages at the moment. FWIW Kyle Lafferty will be a Hearts player if he sticks to the verbal agreement he has made.

I fully expect both he and Michael Smith to be paraded as Hearts players by close of play tomorrow.

Escobar PHM

As I say. Can see Hibs giving a high wage just to keep the fans happy. 

I wonder if its simply about who he thinks he'll get more game time with ? 

Exactly that, numbnuts

:rofl:

Pity you missed my point which is that tomorrow can be classed as imminent.

B8f3gg9.jpg

maroonlegions

You sound very close to Lafferty. Are you Mrs Lafferty?

Picture's as proof  if the answer is a yes..or GTF.  

Jambo 4 Ever

At this time JJ is more accurate with his info than Daza who I believe has been led a merry dance by his source. I tried to PM him last night to inform him of that but he isn't receiving messages at the moment. FWIW Kyle Lafferty will be a Hearts player if he sticks to the verbal agreement he has made.

I fully expect both he and Michael Smith to be paraded as Hearts players by close of play tomorrow.

Do you think he is speaking to hibs first, as some have suggested before deciding for sure if he wants to sign for us?

Phil D. Corners

As I say. Can see Hibs giving a high wage just to keep the fans happy.

They'll want to keep the fans happy after losing Cummings and, potentially McGinn, and they have the money from there sale(s) to fund it.

Luscious Laryea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W71KuDghvT4

Top 5 Northern Ireland EURO 2016 qualifying goals in here - three goals and an assist from big Kyle in the five.

Couldn't stand the guy when he was at Rangers but itching for us to get this one over the line now (we may well have already done).

Bazzas right boot

Maybe he's just saying thanks but no thanks in person to hibs.

A proper gentleman n' all.

We'll be waiting until the Smith deal is finalised so we can announce both players at the same time.

Bazzas right boot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W71KuDghvT4

Top 5 Northern Ireland EURO 2016 qualifying goals in here - three goals and an assist from big Kyle in the five.

Couldn't stand the guy when he was at Rangers but itching for us to get this one over the line now (we may well have already done).

That clip got the blood pumpin to all the right areas.

I appreciate you covering yourself but it's not. He will speak with Lennon tomorrow. It could be the fact he's agreed to join us but there's nothing done as of last night, today or now. Hearts are aware of this and there is no issue with the club over him speaking to Lennon. In my opinion he will sign for us tomorrow afternoon, it's not even agent talk or trying to bump up a deal, he's given his word he will speak to Lennon tomorrow and once that's done I think he will be announced possibly at the same time as Smith, I wouldn't a clue on that one.

So to recap , he has made his mind to sign for Hearts but will speak to Lennon out of courtesy even although he has no intention of signing for Hibs , ok let's go with that , sounds plausible

:facepalm:

Folk are just posting what they have been told (me included) whether you believe it or not is up to you.

Exactly. It's fekin fans forum.

fabienleclerq

Fair enough

No need to name source, but when do you think it will be announced?

Any reason for the apparent hold up?

And any idea if more players will be announced at same

Time?

giphy.gif

:lol:

maroonlegions

conclusive proof that KL is coming to the famous. courtesy of Mrs Lafferty...

DAmrdanXgAAAlCL.jpg

He took Pocahontas up the elevator then. Some view.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

No but I'm in her back garden now. Will report back shortly.

:oohmatron:

Do you think he is speaking to hibs first, as some have suggested before deciding for sure if he wants to sign for us?

giphy.gif

Son Of Anarchy

conclusive proof that KL is coming to the famous. courtesy of Mrs Lafferty...

DAmrdanXgAAAlCL.jpg

She's had plenty surgery. When I was pumping her she was fat n spotty ;)

So Dazo says 'Done' but JJ84 and the executive say not yet.

A few posters vouched for Dazo's credentials last night but nothing for JJ84 or the executive as yer.

Popcorn time tomorrow I think.

Bazzas right boot

Deals like this, is when a shot at Europe this season might have been the clincher.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

:rofl:

Pity you missed my point which is that tomorrow can be classed as imminent.

B8f3gg9.jpg

Weirdo

Deals like this, is when a shot at Europe this season might have been the clincher.

This failure to reach a deal is coming down to one thing, and it is not Europe.

My data allowance is taking a pounding. Not saying on what though.

Never heard a willy be called someone's 'data allowance'. I like it. I'm away for a pish oot my data allowance.

The Future's Maroon

correct.

If Lafferty goes to Hibs he'll fall out with Lennon within a month. That said, I don't think Lennon is long for Hibs.

Any word from ITK daza?!

I have posted all the information i have on my last post.

Bazzas right boot

This failure to reach a deal is coming down to one thing, and it is not Europe.

It might just have been a sweetner, especially when going against teams like hibs.

It might just have been a sweetner, especially when going against teams like hibs.

I think the sweetener will be "come and play with a bunch of fellow internationalists for a manager who isn't a total bampot with a hair-trigger temper".

Of course he might always have dreamed of linking up with Lewis Stevenson and Simon Murray. 

Tynecastlesmychurch

Haha okay guys so she's atractive. But let's not all start objectifying...

conclusive proof that KL is coming to the famous. courtesy of Mrs Lafferty...DAmrdanXgAAAlCL.jpg

Ehhh... objectifying... sorry lost my train of thought.

He's gonna sign for hibs. Then he won't be worried about losing his missus as they only want to do their sisters

socrates82, on 27 Jun 2017 - 9:13 PM, said:

I think the sweetener will be "come and play with a bunch of fellow internationalists for a manager who isn't a total bampot with a hair-trigger temper".

Of course he might always have dreamed of linking up with Lewis Stevenson and Simon Murray.

plus train at riccarton instead of a cow shed

Archived