Kyle Lafferty signs 2 year deal with Hearts ( merged )

dazajmbo

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Don't get me wrong I like this signing but not biting my nails. I'm more interested in who else now

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
John Findlay

Ah you've ruined the whole thing now John because you've got zero credibility.

That makes one of the 99.9% then.

The length of this thread you'd think it was Ronaldo we were in for.

Even though it's named 'Kyle Lafferty'?

Five to One

2 year deal is what iv just been informed of also.

Why do folk come on here claiming their itk then not reveal a source?

If this just mates chat in the boozer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jambos4life

2 year deal is what iv just been informed of also.

Do u think hearts are playing games with the media then?

Only at Hearts.

Aberdeen can sign Stewart in 5 minutes flat.

We are around 5 days and counting.

I honestly can't wait for tomorrow and to see the back of this thread :rofl:

another one will quickly take its place!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Only at Hearts.

Aberdeen can sign Stewart in 5 minutes flat.

We are around 5 days and counting.

:wow:

That's some achievement to be fair. I would love to see the timeline.

luckyBatistuta

Ah you've ruined the whole thing now John because you've got zero credibility.

This made me laugh

That's it.

Straight to the Koffee Pot the moarns morning for proper info. Real ITKers in there.

Do u think hearts are playing games with the media then?

Do you honestly believe all these clowns on here actually are ITK , i know they actually believe they are, They been telling us a deal has been done for the last 24 hours when patently there hasnt and as i stated earlier if reports from the media are correct and he is speaking with Lennon tomorrow then there wont be a deal with Hearts for sure

The Apprentice

Stockton was up here for a couple of days before his signing was finalised/announced, and I'd assume that one was a bit more straightforward than this. If he signs then good but won't lose any sleep if he doesn't.

sairyinthat

Hearts twitter page still going at this time

Can he actually be confirmed as a signing before July 1st? Contracted etc like the One with Breda

Do you honestly believe all these clowns on here actually are ITK , i know they actually believe they are, They been telling us a deal has been done for the last 24 hours when patently there hasnt and as i stated earlier if reports from the media are correct and he is speaking with Lennon tomorrow then there wont be a deal with Hearts for sure

why even come out with that?

What if you are completely wrong about people claiming to know?

I've been scanning this thread and rarely posted on this saga being created by JKB. 90 percent of us know feck all and don't know if people are lying or telling the truth.

I'm just waiting on the link posted to the official announcement.

Can he actually be confirmed as a signing before July 1st? Contracted etc like the One with Breda

He can sign a pre-contract which will kick in on 1st july.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

gorgieheart

So hes signed ? Signing ? Not signing..

Speaking to "them".. or not ?

The auld ITK thing is a bit tired.. no ?

Part of me still thinks that he might be hanging out just a wee bit for rangers 2.0 to show an interest.

They may not have forgiven him though for how he bailed out before they went breests up.

Heartsmad1874

The ITKers just make a thread more exciting.

If noone claimed to be ITK then we'd have to believe rags like the Daily Record.

This has turned into a dick measuring contest between JKB and dot net with Lafferty the supposed prize.

Whichever side he chooses the fans will strut about as if they had won the lottery.

Then when he turns out to be carp the other side will fall over laughing.

In other words a lot of fuss over not very much.

All in my opinion of course.

By the way the amount of low post counters who are shit stirring is frightening.

100%. New names, low post counts, all banging on about this transfer and whether or not we should consider Lafferty 'worth it'.

These dickheads need tae GTF. A mass cull required.

why even come out with that?

What if you are completely wrong about people claiming to know?

I've been scanning this thread and rarely posted on this saga being created by JKB. 90 percent of us know feck all and don't know if people are lying or telling the truth.

I'm just waiting on the link posted to the official announcement.

Exactly my point, why say the deal is done when its just Chinese whispers, not malicious by any means, but tosh all the same .

I

Fxxx the SPFL

This has turned into a dick measuring contest between JKB and dot net with Lafferty the supposed prize.

Whichever side he chooses the fans will strut about as if they had won the lottery.

something fishy about your post

If he signs for us then great... if he signs for them then it was clearly paper talk and we didn't really wantto sign him anyway

Tell him tae bolt this has dragged on longer than Hibs cup win. If we wants to talk to them after all this time he has spent talking to us tell him to walk. Erse

Cue.....he will sign in 10

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

It's as clear as day that nobody on here knows a thing regarding our signings, lost count the amount of people saying it's happening and it's imminent....sad attention seeking is all it is.

Are you sure about that? I've been consistent all along as much as posting green teeth is back tomorrow and a meeting is set up. A poster then confirmed he wasn't in the country now the papers have he's meeting Lennon tomorrow. People have jumped the gun, people will know stuff though and it's been knowledge for weeks Lafferty was wanted by us. It's also worth pointing out that Lafferty has never hid the fact he will speak to Lennon because they actually do get on and he gave him his word. I think he will sign with us, I would say stop thinking "speaking with Hibs" as it's speaking with Lennon probably out of respect.

Exactly my point, why say the deal is done when its just Chinese whispers, not malicious by any means, but tosh all the same .

I

:facepalm:

Folk are just posting what they have been told (me included) whether you believe it or not is up to you.

Fair enough

No need to name source, but when do you think it will be announced?

Any reason for the apparent hold up?

And any idea if more players will be announced at same

Time?

giphy.gif

I don't even think he's worth the hassle.

Heartsmad1874

Fair enough

No need to name source, but when do you think it will be announced?

Any reason for the apparent hold up?

And any idea if more players will be announced at same

Time?

giphy.gif

:lol:

100%. New names, low post counts, all banging on about this transfer and whether or not we should consider Lafferty 'worth it'.

These dickheads need tae GTF. A mass cull required.

Are you not allowed to name posters names if they have posted?

alicante jambo

Sitting here boiling waiting on.this signing.Off tothe pool for an hour hopefully we shall have 2 players signed by then.

Rudolf's Mate

Stockton was up here for a couple of days before his signing was finalised/announced, and I'd assume that one was a bit more straightforward than this. If he signs then good but won't lose any sleep if he doesn't.

That's a good point.

:facepalm:

Folk are just posting what they have been told (me included) whether you believe it or not is up to you.

Fair enough and i'm just calling it the way i see it and see if he rocks up for talks with Lennon tomorrow as expected 'i'm assuming that puts an end to the nonsense .

maroonlegions

Are you not allowed to name posters names if they have posted?

Other way round mate.

I don't even think he's worth the hassle.

This. They can have him. 'Not-a-headbutt-gate' put me off him for life.

That's a good point.

Stockton and Berra was before pre-season, strip and season ticket sales. If Lafferty was done it would be announced right away especially him being the character that can't keep his mouth shut hence the itk.

rudi must stay

He could be the new Wyness

Fair enough and i'm just calling it the way i see it and see if he rocks up for talks with Lennon tomorrow as expected 'i'm assuming that puts an end to the nonsense .

Anything but, he's going to speak to him through knowing him and saying so imo. Talks will happen tomorrow though.

Archived