Kyle Lafferty signs 2 year deal with Hearts ( merged )

dazajmbo

**** knows what the delay is. Has Hibs supposed interest turned his head? If so, it's not exactly the best start to his potential life in Edinburgh.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't even think he's worth the hassle.

Maybe Maybe not but after previous experiences of drawn out signing sagas turning out to be single fish I think people should stop carping on about this guy.

**** knows what the delay is. Has Hibs supposed interest turned his head? If so, it's not exactly the best start to his potential life in Edinburgh.

Speak to Lennon tomorrow, turn him down, sign for the famous, what's not to like?

Maybe Maybe not but after previous experiences of drawn out signing sagas turning out to be single fish I think people should stop carping on about this guy.

Ahh, it's Salmon all over again :(

Ahh, it's Salmon all over again :(

So just met my source. His names Tam. He's a Hibs fan lives with his sister, has never had a season ticket but was definitely at George Bests debut, the 7-0 game and never missed a minute of the cup final on TV . He's says under extreme questioning......

"Aye he'll probably sign for youse *****"

ITK....

So just met my source. His names Tam. He's a Hibs fan lives with his sister, has never had a season ticket but was definitely at George Bests debut, the 7-0 game and never missed a minute of the cup final on TV . He's says under extreme questioning......

"Aye he'll probably sign for youse *****"

ITK....

:lol:

Anything but, he's going to speak to him through knowing him and saying so imo. Talks will happen tomorrow though.

IMO obv, if he goes for talks with Lennon tomorrow there is zero chance of him signing for Hearts , absolutely zero chance

Heartsmad1874

I had Chicken Fajitas for dinner. They were braw.

What did everyone else have?

Going home to Lasagne :yas:

Spaghetti and meatballs

sairyinthat

He can sign a pre-contract which will kick in on 1st july.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

thanks for that

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Keep it going only 102 pages off the main thread. Don't know what I'll do to pass the boring summer days once he is announced

100%. New names, low post counts, all banging on about this transfer and whether or not we should consider Lafferty 'worth it'.

These dickheads need tae GTF. A mass cull required.

If they ain't paid up, a cull should be on!!!

Rudolf's Mate

Think I'll bid this thread farewell [emoji1309]

At least till tomorrow [emoji853]

GorgieRules22

Anything but, he's going to speak to him through knowing him and saying so imo. Talks will happen tomorrow though.

Listen I appreciate that you believe what someone told you. I am a bit lost as to why the guy would spend Friday and a good part of Monday at Tynecastle if he still wasn't sure were his future lay. If we have done our jobs properly he wouldn't need to speak to Hibs. If it is indeed true that he's going to Easter Road for talks tommorow and I do doubt this, we haven't covered ourselves in glory at all.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Spaghetti and meatballs

Spooky my wee one just speaking about the exact same for school dinners. Must be a sign

I have the same planned.

maroonlegions

Rudis Left Foot is currently  the top poster on this thread with 49 posts on this thread.

The post count league can be viewed  here;  

All roads lead to Gorgie

Oh for the pre-social media times when we just signed players without fuss. Cameron and McCann spring to mind. In the door, signed, done.

Heartsmad1874

<p>

Rudis Left Foot is currently the top poster on this thread with 49 posts on this thread.

The post count league can be viewed here;

1 more question from JiH and he sits joint top.

Are you not allowed to name posters names if they have posted?

Aye. Aye ye are. Are you insinuating I should be naming names like?

<p>

Rudis Left Foot is currently the top poster on this thread with 49 posts on this thread.

JiH, 48 questions

Was wee robbos return no announced about 10 o clock at night?

On the European Sportscene Highlights v Velez Mostar, announced by Dooglie Donnelly

All roads lead to Gorgie; couldn't agree more with your post. Modern day transfer sagas are tedious in the extreme. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

On the European Sportscene Highlights v Velez Mostar, announced by Dooglie Donnelly

I was in the Sheraton, that night. Saw Wallace strolling about the bar area, was going to speak to him, but he went up in the lift.

Turned round & Bill McMurdo & Robbo were coming in from the car park area. Got home, and, as you say, it was announced he'd signed.

Maybe it's a competition. Longest running transfer saga of the summer.

Walker to Rangers v lafferty to Hearts.

maroonlegions

I'm on hunger strike until the signing.

A PHM hunger strike .

Banderson will be all over this.  :uhoh2:

What does this mean? Insinuate?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

rudi must stay

IMO obv, if he goes for talks with Lennon tomorrow there is zero chance of him signing for Hearts , absolutely zero chance

Ye. I rate Lennon highly too as a manager. Hopefully he's made his mind and has chosen Hearts in his mind

That was some game did we no come from like 3 goals down to win with a Glynn Snoddin free kick? Or was that Prague? Pouring with rain behind the goals one of my most fond Hearts euro nights

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Archived