Romulus

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply
maroonnicky63

How much is Martin on ?

How much is Martin on ?

my god you fell for that one

From now on I think you and I should just ignore each other as you know I always support the players because of my background I understand the pressure , I understand form loss and most importantly I understand development and I get angry when people like you have a go at young players who are no where near development even at 20/21/22/23/24 of course there are exceptions, so as I say don't respond to any of my posts and I will do the same to you. cheers

Noted with thanks

Went for training on Tuesday as part of visit to US.

Their window opens 10 July it's reported.

socrates82

To be honest if I was a fairly talented, single football player, I would do exactly what he's doing and travel the world playing football. It's a short career - make the most of it. 

socrates82

From what I've heard, Contracts have been offered to CP, JW & SN, and they were very approachable on the subject, it is our DOF who has been stubborn and put unrealistic contracts on the table.

If I'm honest, I don't blame them for wanting to leave.

I've said it before on another thread in that, I feel like we missed the boat on the above three in a selling sense. You can't tell me that after our Championship season, club's down south were looking at Jordan McGhee, add to that were willing to take a punt on him and were totally oblivious to these three among others.

Or realistic from the club's budgeting POV.

Said this earlier he was only there on trial! They are excited to see him but not sure if they will keep him longer. Not sure if he thinks he could do better or if they think he may only be a squad player so will want more money than they will offer. Shall see soon.

To be honest if I was a fairly talented, single football player, I would do exactly what he's doing and travel the world playing football. It's a short career - make the most of it.

My career goal was to be good enough to play in like the Latvian second division, Maltese top league, thai second division etc. Just play a year or 6 months in each ha!

RustyRightPeg

Or realistic from the club's budgeting POV.

Not necessarily, maybe one player in particular showed willingness to stay and asked for a 1 year extension and the club wouldn't move on offering him a 2 year extension...

maroonnicky63

utter rubbish he is not allowed to train he is still under contract at Hearts, don't you know how this works.???

maroonnicky63

Are you Nicky Walker?

You will find my message was for Spencer and I haven't go a clue what your message means anyway

You will find my message was for Spencer and I haven't go a clue what your message means anyway

He's asking if your name is Nicky Walker which I thought right away too but then he's too busy making shortbread these days so you can't be :)

utter rubbish he is not allowed to train he is still under contract at Hearts, don't you know how this works.???

Do you have to be so aggressive in every post you make?

gorgieheart

Now now chaps.... 

calm down dear, its only a footy forum !!

:offtopic:  :offtopic:  :offtopic:  :offtopic:  :offtopic:  :offtopic:

RustyRightPeg

Yes he is, so long as Hearts give him permission. This is how contracted players sometimes go on trial to other clubs.

Well if there's anywhere in the world where Nicholson could go and put on some weight, it's the US

Jambojay84

whilst the poster may have worded it wrong Sam did indeed visit the training facilities on Tuesday morning as confirmed by their sporting director

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maroonnicky63

whilst the poster may have worded it wrong Sam did indeed visit the training facilities on Tuesday morning as confirmed by their sporting director

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes of course that is well known by now but there is no way he would have been allowed to train with them at all

maroonnicky63

Do you have to be so aggressive in every post you make?

bloody hell look who's chipped in mr negative so perhaps we should both change

maroonnicky63

He's asking if your name is Nicky Walker which I thought right away too but then he's too busy making shortbread these days so you can't be :)

sorry this is going right over my head but ok if it means something to him fair do's

Rocky jamboa

I'd like Nicholson to stay. He is quite exciting and if he could improve his finishing, he could be an important player for us. Also, it keeps another scottish/hearts lad at the club. He would probably progress better if he stayed.

If he goes, it's disappointing that we miss out on a fee but fair play to him wanting a new challenge and we'd all probably jump at the opportunity of playing in the states and doubling/trebling our wages. I'd wish him all the best if he goes.

maroonnicky63

Yes he is, so long as Hearts give him permission. This is how contracted players sometimes go on trial to other clubs.

sorry but there is no way Hearts would agree to this due to the way Nicholson '' may '' leave the club ie no compensation

maroonnicky63

I'd like Nicholson to stay. He is quite exciting and if he could improve his finishing, he could be an important player for us. Also, it keeps another scottish/hearts lad at the club. He would probably progress better if he stayed.

If he goes, it's disappointing that we miss out on a fee but fair play to him wanting a new challenge and we'd all probably jump at the opportunity of playing in the states and doubling/trebling our wages. I'd wish him all the best if he goes.

me to and he can still sign of course but I doubt it now

I can assure you he is training. It came from a horse's mouth. Not THE horse's mouth, but a horse involved none the less.

Dalstonjambo

sorry this is going right over my head but ok if it means something to him fair do's

A quick google would tell you who Nicky Walker is, means something to most hearts fans I would imagine. 

Bowmans_Boot

What does the "63" represent in your username? I presumed you were born then but clearly not!

Livvyjambo

I can assure you he is training. It came from a horse's mouth. Not THE horse's mouth, but a horse involved none the less.

Think maroonnicky's horse would be a red hot fav in this race

maroonnicky63

A quick google would tell you who Nicky Walker is, means something to most hearts fans I would imagine. 

I know who he is but it was just a weird question I just didn't get it

maroonnicky63

What does the "63" represent in your username? I presumed you were born then but clearly not!

I was born way before that I can assure you 

maroonnicky63

Apologies if it went over your head.

no problem at all I just didn't get the relevance that's all, cheers

maroonnicky63

Think maroonnicky's horse would be a red hot fav in this race

thanks for your support lol

maroonnicky63

Must have been a right old nag

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

I was born way before that I can assure you

At least if you were 12 you'd have had an excuse for being an attention seeking bullshitter.

Glamorgan Jambo

Any update on how the trip is going??? Only thing I could find was this quote from the sporting director

'In all honesty it's just to have him come out and see the Twin Cities' United Sporting Director Manny Lagos said 'This is just to get to know each other a little bit, see of there is common ground'.....

maroonnicky63

At least if you were 12 you'd have had an excuse for being an attention seeking bullshitter.

oh no right were it hurts how the hell am I going to sleep, ''phone the police'' phone the Samaritans I am so hurt, and you can get a life nobby I care not a jot, lets say it all together now ''I care not a jot'' see it's working I feel great now. THANKS

Better not end up on loan at a certain club.

Also, prick.

What can we do if he's loaned to said club? There should be some sort of rule change for this type of thing to protect the interests of the club who developed him regardless of the country or league.

Ryan Jarman

Hope he's ready for no Nando's 

Armageddon

He's not training.  He left on Tuesday and came back on Thursday.  He'll go there for one season IMO then return to the UK.

Can't help but laugh at the last few words..

Aberdeen, Barnsley, Bristol City and Minnesota United are all interested in snapping up the forward.

And Rangers could face an anxious wait, as they allow Nicholson to decide on the next step to take in his burgeoning career.

Burgeoning means to develop quickly or rise rapidly so it's an odd way to describe someone whose career has, at best, stalled.

Aberdeen, Barnsley, Bristol City and Minnesota United are all interested in snapping up the forward.

And Rangers could face an anxious wait, as they allow Nicholson to decide on the next step to take in his burgeoning career.

Burgeoning means to develop quickly or rise rapidly so it's an odd way to describe someone whose career has, at best, stalled.

I agree and hopefully he goes to one of the clubs in the UK as that will mean a development fee for us.

If it means we get the ?400k development fee I would drive him to Ibrox myself.

If it means we get the ?400k development fee I would drive him to Ibrox myself.

I'll come with you to make sure he doesn't try and escape before you get him there.

dellboy1971

WALKER

hope hearts accept double what any other clubs

Offer from SEVCO for Walker

NICOLSON

Hope he's not that daft to sign for SEVCO but aberdeen would be better fit but would prefer him to go down south

dellboy1971

WALKER

hope hearts accept double what any other clubs

Offer from SEVCO for Walker

NICOLSON

Hope he's not that daft to sign for SEVCO but aberdeen would be better fit but would prefer him to go down south

indianajones

If Sam Nicholson is the standard of player Aberdeen are targeting we might have a chance of finishing above them.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Archived