Manchester Arena

Shanks said no

Agreed that Peebo's post is a sensible one, but I think your dislike of the femenist agenda is clouding your judgement.

Of course it wasn't a sexist attack, but you can't deny that it's not too much of a stretch to imagine that blowing up a hall full of western harlots wasn't a bit of a Brucie bonus for these twisted *******s.

And what makes them think like that? Say it man. come on.  Say it and be liberated!!

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Governor Tarkin

To me the only arseholes are the ones that do not recognise a child has 2 parents who loved them. Usually the people that only mention the mother are the ones who strive all day for 'equality'.

:lol:

Aye aken, but do you not see the irony in you using this thread to peddle you anti- feminist views by ranting about femenists hijacking the issue to further their agenda?

Anyway, apologies for the wee outburst above. You're still an arsehole though :lol:

OK, so how many terrorist attacks (many) and how many of these' targets' have been hit (very few)? It seems you are just looking for a reason to suit your (feminist) agenda. I would go out on a limb here and say more men are murdered in these attacks than women. When we have another terrorist attack in the next month or so (wherever it will be next) I will go out on a limb (again) and say it will be anything, anybody and anywhere. It was not a sexist attack redm it was an ISLAMIC attack. I know there are people that just can't say those two words together as they are so scared of taking time out form virtue signaling but that is what it was.

Sigh. You're having entirely your own argument here. I said absolutely nothing about them not targeting men in the past or in the future. I didn't even say this was primarily an attack on women, I presented some links to commentary on the issue and said I agreed that it was probably an element they considered as part of target selection or at least saw it as a bonus.

You talk about agendas yet you're the one completely and deliberately missing the point just so that you can yell at me about how awful feminism is. You're getting yourself wound up and, as with Sten, you are attacking the wrong people.

I'm disengaging. Away and try to shout down someone else, pls.

Governor Tarkin

And what makes them think like that? Say it man. come on. Say it and be liberated!!

I don't need liberated, my good chap.

I've always been capable of calling out aspects of Islam for what it is.

I'll let you put the words in my mouth though - you seem to have more of them than me.

Aye aken, but do you not see the irony in you using this thread to peddle you anti- feminist views by ranting about femenists hijacking the issue to further their agenda?

Anyway, apologies for the wee outburst above. You're still an arsehole though :lol:

Ha, one of the nicest things I have been called on here and water of a duck's back.

I just got really incensed when I heard it this morning on the news.  Why just say "their poor mothers" - an utterly diabolical thing to say.  As if in some way the dads will just be all stoic right now.

Mentioned on another thread but James Corden spoke well on this. Guys like that could help get the message out for peace.

I'm probably not putting this into the correct context but the last thing I'm advocating is isolating the Muslim communities, we must create open communications. While you may be right when you say they don't know much more than any other individual they are definitely closer to them than those outside and there has to be certain patterns of behaviour common to these lunatics. Perhaps we could work with them to identify these. For example someone must be aware that an individual is suddenly not present at the mosque so where are they, clearly 99% of the time it'll be for legitimate reasons but any tiny bit of help in stopping this at root has to be welcomed.

I wonder how much of this type of communication already goes on sometimes. We wouldn't know about it or be told about it if it did. Not all Muslims are dedicated attendees at Mosque either.

I do wonder how anyone can get away with visiting places like Syria for weeks on end without it seeming a bit dodge though. Unless they just manage not to let on to friends and family. I don't really understand that part.

Governor Tarkin

As if in some way the dads will just be all stoic right now.

Men are expected to be stoic though.

British stiff upper lip, etc.

Women are expected to be emotional wrecks.

How's that for misogeny?

Anyway, we digress.

William H. Bonney

Mentioned on another thread but James Corden spoke well on this. Guys like that could help get the message out for peace.

Definitely. Him along with his other league of their own colleagues should do a road trip to Syria.

Definitely. Him along with his other league of their own colleagues should do a road trip to Syria.

:)

Agreed that Peebo's post is a sensible one, but I think your dislike of the femenist agenda is clouding your judgement.

Of course it wasn't a sexist attack, but you can't deny that it's not too much of a stretch to imagine that blowing up a hall full of western harlots wasn't a bit of a Brucie bonus for these twisted *******s.

Correct...... and what fuels that?

I wonder how much of this type of communication already goes on sometimes. We wouldn't know about it or be told about it if it did. Not all Muslims are dedicated attendees at Mosque either.

I do wonder how anyone can get away with visiting places like Syria for weeks on end without it seeming a bit dodge though. Unless they just manage not to let on to friends and family. I don't really understand that part.

Maybe it's a reverse then. Perhaps we need educated on their religion to attempt to understand it and separate the radicals from the rest.

Thing about the Syria links is we hear after the event 'it was known he visited syria' now surely that in itself is enough to warrant a tap on the door and some serious questions asked!

Can't you see right through celebrities like that?

I saw Miley Cyrus talking about it yesterday signalling her false virtues to the world talking about "why can't we just co-exist and love each other".  Seriously that shit makes my blood boil.  The answer is Miley no we clearly ******* can't!!!!!!  I mean, we can of course as European countries do all they can to accommodate them but it is purely a one sided street. All your tree hugging, candlelit vigils, prayers, minutes silences, hashtags, facebook pages and facebook profiles will not do anything.  There will be another Islamic terrorist attack in the next few weeks and it is just a case of where and when.  It is completely indiscriminate and that is the scary thing.  Talk of targeting this ?women?s concert? is utterly ridiculous. 

***** like James Corden, will come out on camera, makes sure they say the right thing and look good, will post how terrible it is on Twitter or whatever social wankfest is around now then jump in their Porche, go back to their life, shut their door to their mansion and not give it another thought.

?Get the message out for peace? ? what utter ******* drivel.  The message is very much already out there and so very clear but these sub human filth merchants do not want peace!!!!! They want Islamic rule!

I saw Miley Cyrus talking about it yesterday signaling her false virtues to the world talking about "why can't we just co-exist and love each other".  Seriously that shit makes my blood boil.  The answer is Miley no we clearly ******* can't!!!!!!  I mean, we can of course as European countries doing all they can to accommodate them but it is purely a one sided street. All your tree hugging, candlelit vigils, prayers, minutes silences, hashtags, facebook pages and facebook profiles will not do anything.  There will be another Islamic terrorist attack in the next few weeks and it is just a case of where and when.  It is completely indiscriminate and that is the scary thing.  Talk of targeting this ?women?s concert? is utterly ridiculous. 

***** like James Corden, will come out on camera, makes sure they say the right thing and look good, will post how terrible it is on Twitter or whatever social wankfest is around now then jump in their Porche, go back to their life, shut their door to their mansion and not give it another thought.

?Get the message out for peace? ? what utter ******* drivel.  The message is very much already out there and so very clear but these sub human filth merchants do not want peace!!!!! They want Islamic rule!

To be fair there are probably a bunch of celebrities who are genuinely saddened by it all. See Jason Manford for an example

Dusk_Till_Dawn

What James Corden says on matters like this is an irrelevance. He's a comedian and not a very good one.

To be fair there are probably a bunch of celebrities who are genuinely saddened by it all. See Jason Manford for an example

We are all saddened.  Why post a video to show your grief?

Maroon Sailor

He knows someone who has been named as one of the victims

We are all saddened.  Why post a video to show your grief?

I know it's only Jason Manford but people look up to celebrities so maybe he's just trying to get everyone united. I know what you mean though, a lot of it is to look good in the limelight but I do think there are some out there who are genuine.

I saw Miley Cyrus talking about it yesterday signalling her false virtues to the world talking about "why can't we just co-exist and love each other". Seriously that shit makes my blood boil. The answer is Miley no we clearly ******* can't!!!!!! I mean, we can of course as European countries do all they can to accommodate them but it is purely a one sided street. All your tree hugging, candlelit vigils, prayers, minutes silences, hashtags, facebook pages and facebook profiles will not do anything. There will be another Islamic terrorist attack in the next few weeks and it is just a case of where and when. It is completely indiscriminate and that is the scary thing. Talk of targeting this ?women?s concert? is utterly ridiculous.

?Get the message out for peace? ? what utter ******* drivel. The message is very much already out there and so very clear but these sub human filth merchants do not want peace!!!!! They want Islamic rule!

The same celebrities who rounded on Trump at the mere mention of trying to reduce the threat to America by taking proactive measures. I'm not suggesting his approach was going to do that but he's willing to address it head on. Somewhere between a candlelit vigil and a Trump war there is answer. Celebrities have a role to play but tweeting messages like they live in a hippy commune does nothing but elevate their own status.

luckyBatistuta

Can't believe anybody could try and twist this into an attack on women. It was a target, just like any other target which was to kill and injure as many people as possible. Should we go back and look at previous bombings and count out the percentages of females to males and determine which sex was attacked. I know for damn sure if it was an arena filled mainly with males that this would never have even surfaced, ridiculous as far as I'm concerned. If this had happened at tonight's Europa Cup Final and a man had come forward and suggested it wasn't attack against men and boys, there would have been outrage from the feminists, but we all know that this would never happen.

On the subject of Muslim men not liking western women, I think you will find this to be false.

I know it's only Jason Manford but people look up to celebrities so maybe he's just trying to get everyone united. I know what you mean though, a lot of it is to look good in the limelight but I do think there are some out there who are genuine.

He's from Manchester I can accept his views as genuine. But the likes of that Cyrus creature just **** off will you woman!

For what it is worth I hate 99% of celebrities but Manford is not on my ***** list.  He is funny and I have no beef with him.  I am however a huge cynic in life and to me I see things differently when celebrities do this.  Why did he feel the need to post a video?  Did the parents of the deceased post videos?

Governor Tarkin

On the subject of Muslim men not liking western women, I think you will find this to be false.

There's a difference between 'wanting to pump western women because they are debauched, lusty, infidel, whores full of sexual abandon' and 'like western women'.

It's a subtle difference but an important one.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

For what it is worth I hate 99% of celebrities but Manford is not on my ***** list. He is funny and I have no beef with him. I am however a huge cynic in life and to me I see things differently when celebrities do this. Why did he feel the need to post a video? Did the parents of the deceased post videos?

Because people now feel obliged to inform everyone that they're upset. That's the era we're in.

Governor Tarkin

Correct...... and what fuels that?

Aspects of Islamic ideology.

Easy.

Because people now feel obliged to inform everyone that they're upset. That's the era we're in.

Look no further than this forum my man.

57c54f6b2619dae8421f73226830ea94.jpg2e8fb88dd9f254362a9ab8783d24c884.jpg

Just posting these as I see them, mostly because the question of what Muslim communities are doing/saying often crops up in discussion.

There was also a meeting of Manchester Imams yesterday and the key message was vigilance and to share info with authorities.

luckyBatistuta

There's a difference between 'wanting to pump western women because they are debauched, lusty, infidel, whores full of sexual abandon' and 'like western women'.

It's a subtle difference but an important one.

Some of my mates are working over in the Middle East and at the same time every week they flood across the border from Saudi to drink and spend time with western women and then scuttle back across and pretend it never happened.

Another mate owns a strip club and he's flooded with them coming in to spend time with western women.

If I didn't like females from a certain part of the world or a different religion, I wouldn't want to even be in their company, never mind pump them.

Just hypocrisy imo

Thought that was lovely from Jadon Manford. It was lovely what Taylor Swift said too, comforting.

Maroon Sailor

All the families of the victims have been informed

Not sure what has happened to one of the Barra girls

Governor Tarkin

Just hypocrisy imo

Absolutely, but there's also a racist element to it.

They feel the need to 'preserve the modesty' of good muslim women but can do what the **** they like with filthy western women.

It's not a million miles away from western men hading in their droves to South East Asia and pumping wee lassies.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

All the families of the victims have been informed

Not sure what has happened to one of the Barra girls

Not going to be good news I'm afraid

luckyBatistuta

Absolutely, but there's also a racist element to it.

They feel the need to 'preserve the modesty' of good muslim women but can do what the **** they like with filthy western women.

It's not a million miles away from western men hading in their droves to South East Asia and pumping wee lassies.

I don't think you'll hear any of those sickos claiming they hate or want to kill the wee lassies of South East Asia.

Governor Tarkin

I don't think you'll hear any of those sickos claiming they hate or want to kill the wee lassies of South East Asia.

I doubt the Manchester bomber and his cronies want to pump western lassies either.

The key similarity is an underlying bigotry - viewing those racially or idealogically different to yourself as inferior - ########## if you will.

That way you are morally justified in doing what you like with them - be that pumping them or blowing them to bits with nail bombs.

It's a horrible state of affairs.

RedM, why do you keep posting those things? Awfy strange.

They don't answer what Muslim communities are doing to fight these atrocities. They simply state they are saddened by what's happened. Like everyone else. Everytime I read one I think - NO SHIT SHERLOCK.

Nobody here, I repeat nobody, is blaming all Muslims or saying all Muslims are bad.

You don't need to keep jumping to their defence. Nobody is here is indiscriminately attacking them. :thumbsup:

You strike me as acting like one of those people who are desperate to show the world just how nice and inclusive you are. We all are too man. :)

Governor Tarkin

You strike me as acting like one of those people who are desperate to show the world just how nice and inclusive you are. We all are too man. :)

Except for i8.

They don't answer what Muslim communities are doing to fight these attractions. They simply state they are saddened by what's happened. Like everyone else. Everytime I read one I think - NO SHIT SHERLOCK.

Nobody here, I repeat nobody, is blaming all Muslims or saying all Muslims are bad.

You don't need to keep jumping to their defence. Nobody is here is indiscriminately attacking them. :thumbsup:

It is actually nauseating.

You are very correct in that not even the skin head fascists blame all muslims ffs.

A minority of 1 billion + in this case is around 250,00 - 300,000 who seemingly support the ideology (if estimates are to be believed) is something to be concerned about.  They could fill a country the size of America.  All ready, brainwashed, hate filled and in many cases fully loaded!

I think redm thinks that all the jihadists walk about with signs on them identifying them as such, but in reality they are all fully Westernised, fully integrated and in most cases, well liked in the community men.  So unfortunately when I see generic pish that she posts from some leader named after the world?s most celebrated paedophile I take it with a pinch of salt.  This sub human filth merchant who committed the atrocities in Manchester would have had friends who would have to a man said he is one of the peace loving good ones.  The sad thing is who is to know now?  Personally I don?t blame the majority (as it is not the majority) but I seriously am wary of most now.  Sad but true.

luckyBatistuta

I doubt the Manchester bomber and his cronies want to pump western lassies either.

The key similarity is an underlying bigotry - viewing those racially or idealogically different to yourself as inferior - ########## if you will.

That way you are morally justified in doing what you like with them - be that pumping them or blowing them to bits with nail bombs.

It's a horrible state of affairs.

I reckon that most of these bombers have or have wanted to.

It is indeed, a horrible state of affairs though.

I just don't get why people after every single terrorist attack come out and defend the majority of muslims.  You are simply defending something that no-one is attacking and it just shows you up to be completely desperate to be nice.  It is truly pathetic.

They don't answer what Muslim communities are doing to fight these atrocities. They simply state they are saddened by what's happened. Like everyone else. Everytime I read one I think - NO SHIT SHERLOCK.

Oh burn. I'm guessing you're still upset about our exchange earlier.

We're sitting here talking about Muslim communities and making guesses and assumptions as part of the discussion. Often the discussion includes what people feel the Muslim community should/shouldn't be saying or doing, and often also includes accusations that they don't say anything, so I like to try and drop in the relevant stuff I see online. I couldn't honestly care less if that upsets you, but would ask that you try and stick to the subject rather than trying to attack me personally. Thanks in advance.

I don't know why I even dignified this with a response tbh.

[emoji849]

Oh burn. I'm guessing you're still upset about our exchange earlier.

We're sitting here talking about Muslim communities and making guesses and assumptions as part of the discussion. Often the discussion includes what people feel the Muslim community should/shouldn't be saying or doing, and often also includes accusations that they don't say anything, so I like to try and drop in the relevant stuff I see online. I couldn't honestly care less if that upsets you, but would ask that you try and stick to the subject rather than trying to attack me personally. Thanks in advance.

I don't know why I even dignified this with a response tbh.

[emoji849]

I'm not upset about anything. I'm not attacking anyone personally.

I was replying to the content of your posts.

Perhaps you need to stop taking that personally. If you can't, maybe a messageboard isn't for you.

I just don't get why people after every single terrorist attack come out and defend the majority of muslims. You are simply defending something that no-one is attacking and it just shows you up to be completely desperate to be nice. It is truly pathetic.

"It's the ordinary Muslims I feel most sorry for......."

Love when this nonsense gets thrown around.

How about the families whose loved ones were blown to smithereens? I tend to feel most sorry for them.

But hey, that's just me.

I guess it's more trendy to pretend "ordinary Muslims" are suffering and show you're dead tolerant and want the world to know it.

I just don't get why people after every single terrorist attack come out and defend the majority of muslims. You are simply defending something that no-one is attacking and it just shows you up to be completely desperate to be nice. It is truly pathetic.

I don't get why you're using this to have a go at folk like James Corden and Miley Cyrus. At least they're trying to do something positive.

luckyBatistuta

"It's the ordinary Muslims I feel most sorry for......."

Love when this nonsense gets thrown around.

How about the families whose loved ones were blown to smithereens? I tend to feel most sorry for them.

But hey, that's just me.

I guess it's more trendy to pretend "ordinary Muslims" are suffering and show you're dead tolerant and want the world to know it.

Not just you...

It's a case of...Look at me, I'm such a nice person who loves everybody much more than you

I don't get why you're using this to have a go at folk like James Corden and Miley Cyrus. At least they're trying to do something positive.

What are they doing? Pretty much what everyone is doing on here which is **** all apart from tell social media we care.

I just don't get how people can't see through these celebrities. **** me.

Not really a fan of his, but Morrissey's view isn't far off the money

Thanks for posting that. Sick of the sanctimoniousness of these religious "leaders" too. They speak for a small minority. "Peace and love" this "all come together" that, oh **** off.

We all know normal muslims aren't to blame, you don't need to keep telling us. We know exactly who is to blame and an almighty wrath should come down on these *****. Maybe one day a list of names and addresses of those who are "known" to the authorities will become public. Maybe the public will keep them under better scrutiny.

Morrissey Official12 hours ago

Celebrating my birthday in Manchester as news of the Manchester Arena bomb broke. The anger is monumental.

For what reason will this ever stop?

Theresa May says such attacks "will not break us", but her own life is lived in a bullet-proof bubble, and she evidently does not need to identify any young people today in Manchester morgues. Also, "will not break us" means that the tragedy will not break her, or her policies on immigration. The young people of Manchester are already broken - thanks all the same, Theresa. Sadiq Khan says "London is united with Manchester", but he does not condemn Islamic State - who have claimed responsibility for the bomb. The Queen receives absurd praise for her 'strong words' against the attack, yet she does not cancel today's garden party at Buckingham Palace - for which no criticism is allowed in the Britain of free press. Manchester mayor Andy Burnham says the attack is the work of an "extremist". An extreme what? An extreme rabbit?

In modern Britain everyone seems petrified to officially say what we all say in private. Politicians tell us they are unafraid, but they are never the victims. How easy to be unafraid when one is protected from the line of fire. The people have no such protections.

Morrissey

23 May 2017.

Not just you...

It's a case of...Look at me, I'm such a nice person who loves everybody much more than you

Some cretin in my work felt she was in some way affected more by it as she was in that arena last year.

What are they doing? Pretty much what everyone is doing on here which is **** all apart from tell social media we care.

I just don't get how people can't see through these celebrities. **** me.

They've probably done more to combat terrorism in their little toe than you have in a lifetime. Honestly think if we show James Corden's speech to ISIS then loads of them would give up Jihad in a heartbeat.

They've probably done more to combat terrorism in their little toe than you have in a lifetime. Honestly think if we show James Corden's speech to ISIS then loads of them would give up Jihad in a heartbeat.

I don't think you understand ISIS.

Archived