***Potential signings/Transfer rumours Thread***

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

siegementality

As far as I am aware as far back as the last day of the season he was always looking like Hibs and I posted that on the Whittaker thread at the time to get people saying otherwise.

At that time he spoke to Hearts and Hibs and Milwall then showed an interest. From what I was told was he was impressed by what Lennon had to say despite being offered less money.

And posted at the time it was info via someone at PMPR so no reason to doubt that info.

I'm not doubting any of what's been posted. Personally he's not what I want at Hearts so couldn't really care.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nor me but if we signed all 3 you'd have to say they would be decent signings and certainly improve the squad. Obviously we'd love players of an even higher standard but I mean, these guys were clearly available.

What I'm saying though isn't really that they are great players or good players. It's that these players were or are available to us, they are decent players and we don't seem to be interested enough to push the boat out for any of them, not only that but they are improving other sides in our division.

So it begs the question, who are we looking to sign? Either they must be better or we just aren't offering what Hibs and Dundee can, which is worrying to me.

There is of course plenty of time to bring players in, perhaps tomorrow we might but I'm a bit anxious about next season with the lack of interest so far.

I feel exactly the same and take your point about improving the squad. I was hoping we would have some solid out of contract players coming in but that doesn't look likely. Factor in replacing Walker and maybe Djoum and it's a challenging situation.

Jambo 4 Ever

Definitely, I work beside him.

Apparently face timing his Dad tonight.

I got a bit wrong though, he gets back from holiday on the 28th but is signed with Norwich till the 30th.

Maybe his dad will be able to convince him yet to sign for us

Cruyff Turn

I feel exactly the same and take your point about improving the squad. I was hoping we would have some solid out of contract players coming in but that doesn't look likely. Factor in replacing Walker and maybe Djoum and it's a challenging situation.

Yeah.

I'd be expecting some more to move on. Walker definitely. Djoum possibly, Kitchen definitely. Then perhaps, Johnsen, Sammon, Buaben, McGhee, Nowak may also leave.

Most players contracts expire on the 31st of this month so maybe there are players coming in but everyday that passes is one less day to do business especially with the extensive surgery this team needs to meet expectations for the coming season.

Time will tell of course.

Everybody Loves Baz!, on 14 Jun 2017 - 8:14 PM, said:

Spoke to his Dad this morning. Looks like he may well be going to Hibs. We offered more money, but after the hassle he got when he moved to the Huns (people shouting at him in the street when he was back home) - he can't be bothered going through all that shit again.

He's still with Norwich till the 28th and currently on holiday till then. When he gets back he'll have a decision to make.  We're not out of it yet for definite, but his dad has resigned himself to watching Hibs again next season lol.

Seems a bit lame excuse- any player no matter who they play for gets abuse from other fans in the street

want to add that I'm annoyed about the players we don't know about that we haven;t signed as well

Ryan Jarman

Maybe his dad will be able to convince him yet to sign for us

Tell him Kickback is about to eat itself if we don't get a signing soon. He could save us all from the dumpster fire this thread has become.

Yeah.

I'd be expecting some more to move on. Walker definitely. Djoum possibly, Kitchen definitely. Then perhaps, Johnsen, Sammon, Buaben, McGhee, Nowak may also leave.

Most players contracts expire on the 31st of this month so maybe there are players coming in but everyday that passes is one less day to do business especially with the extensive surgery this team needs to meet expectations for the coming season.

Time will tell of course.

Except the ones whose contracts expired on the 30th of February...

Make that no players :D

I actually think the abuse was when he left for Norwich from the Huns, it happened then too.

I was the same place as him last year on holiday. He and his family were with Scott Brown and his family. Everyone was perfectly civilised apart from a few huns ...

Bridge of Djoum

Oh dear princess. Your reply says it all.

I'll give you 30 posts.

He made it to 9 posts.

That has to be a record.

Bridge of Djoum

Gogs just said he's soft like that and can't be bothered with that shit anymore.

Word for word that was the convo.

I actually think the abuse was when he left for Norwich from the Huns, it happened then too.

His Dad also said at the time of moving to Norwich it was his choice as he was thinking of staying and dropping down the divisions, the finished with saying he glad he moved as his career would've stagnated just like Lees (Wallace I presumed he was talking about)

Anyway, doubt away but that was the blether today at the work.

I think he meant Lee Chapman. What's he done recently? 

Nookie Bear

Seems a bit lame excuse- any player no matter who they play for gets abuse from other fans in the street

Not something I've ever done but each to their own.

IF it was a toss up between the two clubs then I can see why he chose hibs. Next!

As far as I am aware as far back as the last day of the season he was always looking like Hibs and I posted that on the Whittaker thread at the time to get people saying otherwise.

At that time he spoke to Hearts and Hibs and Milwall then showed an interest. From what I was told was he was impressed by what Lennon had to say despite being offered less money.

And posted at the time it was info via someone at PMPR so no reason to doubt that info.

Lennon probably said if any big boys shout nasty things at you then I will personally offer them a square go.

TheExecutive

I was the same place as him last year on holiday. He and his family were with Scott Brown and his family. Everyone was perfectly civilised apart from a few huns ...

Center Parcs by any chance?

He made it to 9 posts.

That has to be a record.

:lol:

I think it is. Don't think he had the right temperament for here anyway.

Reminds me of the old BBC site, where you got trolls every day from other clubs. They would be banned but with ip addresses that changed every time you connected to the internet, they just joined again. 'Trolling a troll' , make them lose it and they disappear.

Not that was what I intended, he seemed to explode rather too easily. Maybe subtle infiltration would have been better.

But anyway, on topic, let's hope today we here a klaxon, as that's what everyone needs right now.

Bridge of Djoum

Any square go's the day, boyz?

5 signings or someone's getting it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Treasurer

It's a little bit worrying that players who are available and known quantities to us are heading off in other directions, especially when it had been said we were looking to sign players from these islands. Bit worried, not panic stations yet and no where near mouth frothing level.

So you're worried about us not signing players that we've not been linked with and, more than likely, had no interest in signing in the first place  :rolleyes5:

KingRudiSkacel51

Has there been any new names flying about? And did we ever find out who was in that picture outside the steakhouse?

We_are_the_Hearts

As long as you buy me a fish supper first.

Then afterwards, I'll batter ye!

Geddit?

Deal, as long as the chips get a salted!!

manaliveits105

Anybody that even thinks about signing for that shitty little vermin club is not acceptable in a Hearts jersey . 

Nookie Bear

Center Parcs by any chance?

Funnily enough I bumped into Scott Brown at Center Parcs this year and he couldn't have been more decent.

It's all very confusing.

Has there been any new names flying about? And did we ever find out who was in that picture outside the steakhouse?

The polish boy

What's his name again....

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

The Internet

Yes. It was one of:

Daryl Murphy

Mark Selby

Polish boy

Cole Stockton

Random lad on his way to/from the gym

Greg Stewart

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Yes. It was one of:

Daryl Murphy

Mark Selby

Polish boy

Cole Stockton

Random lad on his way to/from the gym

Greg Stewart

Add the Steakhouse chef

Bowmans_Boot

So you're worried about us not signing players that we've not been linked with and, more than likely, had no interest in signing in the first place :rolleyes5:

I think it is understandable that fans are becoming worried: this is the most important transfer window for years, we HAVE to have a good start and I had hoped we had 4 or 5 of our main targets already lined up to sign, just as Berra was. As that does not appear to be the case, I am getting a little concerned that once again we will be trying to do this cheaply, and make poor decisions as a result.

Add to that that Walker & Djoum could be away and our squad lacks everything we need. Aside from Berra, Isma & Souttar I am not fussed about any of the players.

Add to that the new stand: how much is this (perhaps understandably and rightly) impacting on our ability to attract players of a certain standard?

Brave Hearts

Funnily enough I bumped into Scott Brown at Center Parcs this year and he couldn't have been more decent.

It's all very confusing.

Were you booked or sent off ??

The polish boy

What's his name again....

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Staying at Dalmahoy Hotel...room is booked under the name Mr Sheen.

All roads lead to Gorgie

I think it is understandable that fans are becoming worried: this is the most important transfer window for years, we HAVE to have a good start and I had hoped we had 4 or 5 of our main targets already lined up to sign, just as Berra was. As that does not appear to be the case, I am getting a little concerned that once again we will be trying to do this cheaply, and make poor decisions as a result.

Add to that that Walker & Djoum could be away and our squad lacks everything we need. Aside from Berra, Isma & Souttar I am not fussed about any of the players.

Add to that the new stand: how much is this (perhaps understandably and rightly) impacting on our ability to attract players of a certain standard?

It will be Last Minute.Com again. Watch this space :tiny: 

Prince Buaben

Anybody that even thinks about signing for that shitty little vermin club is not acceptable in a Hearts jersey . 

:Spot on:

Anyone even considering Hibs... is not welcome. 

7096160.jpg

1998041101.jpg

Jambo_in_Hamilton, on 15 Jun 2017 - 10:07 AM, said:

:orly?:

keep it to yourself though :smug2:

AlphonseCapone

Do we have a higher proportion of dicks following us than other teams or is it a general football supporter thing?

We_are_the_Hearts

Do we have a higher proportion of dicks following us than other teams or is it a general football supporter thing?

It's a social media thing, they never had a platform before and probably shied away from pubs as no one would listen to their pish.

Cruyff Turn

So you're worried about us not signing players that we've not been linked with and, more than likely, had no interest in signing in the first place :rolleyes5:

No, as I've explained already, I just find it odd that other teams are signing players who were clearly available to us if we had wanted them.

As you say, we may not have wanted any of the players remotely linked to us, we might be looking at much better players from elsewhere, but reading between the lines it seemed to me that we were interested in known quantities with the UK rather than elsewhere. So I find it odd that thus far we seem to have no concrete interest in many of the names swirling around in the media.

I'm not panicking about the lack of signings yet as I know these things can't be rushed but the wait is killing me

No, as I've explained already, I just find it odd that other teams are signing players who were clearly available to us if we had wanted them.

As you say, we may not have wanted any of the players remotely linked to us, we might be looking at much better players from elsewhere, but reading between the lines it seemed to me that we were interested in known quantities with the UK rather than elsewhere. So I find it odd that thus far we seem to have no concrete interest in many of the names swirling around in the media.

We're looking at players who CL and IC think are much better players. That's the reality, whether you believe that's scary or not

Escobar PHM

We're looking at players who CL and IC think are much better players. That's the reality, whether you believe that's scary or not

So we're looking at much better than Whittaker ? Better than Lafferty ? Better than Allen ? Better than everyone we've been talking about, whether its a load of shite or not ?

I rather think we're looking down a grade, rather than up a grade.

Bowmans_Boot

So we're looking at much better than Whittaker ? Better than Lafferty ? Better than Allen ? Better than everyone we've been talking about, whether its a load of shite or not ?

I would tend to agree with this, we are most likely trying to do it cheaply.

Never mind, once the new stand is finally paid for perhaps we can continue the "bake a cake"/"Mexican taco night" events as fundraisers for new players.

If its a player/new strip reveal tomorrow then it cant come quick enough.

Roll on Friday!

If its a player/new strip reveal tomorrow then it cant come quick enough.

Roll on Friday!

There will be no player reveal.

Don't get your hopes up.

Nookie Bear

Maybe we are looking at players of similar ability who just happen not to be Lafferty, Whittaker etc

I would like us to use the Walker money to have a go for Boyce, although I wonder if he is dead set on England.

Archived