***Potential signings/Transfer rumours Thread***

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Does any knowledgeable person know if its possible to have a no sale/move to a Scottish club without the permission of HMFC written into the contract ? I mean knowledgeable not just a pretend I know all about it comment.

Anything can be written into the contract, within the law and obviously both parties would have to agree it. A clause like "no sale/move to another Scottish club" would probably fall outside the EU free movement of people legislation. It would depend how this clause was written but doubt it could exclude transfer/sale to another Scottish club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup, saw one a few weeks ago where he took a rumour on here word for word a few days after it had gone up (might even have been yours) and claimed he is the first with all the info.

He is just an attention seeker who should be ignored.

I was me giving an update on Gauld and Whittaker. Appeared word for words day later. The boy is an absolute plastic fud.

You guys do know who it is I'm assuming, yes?

One of the worst Twitter accounts I've ever come across. Such an embarrassment.

weegie jambo
bazman, on 11 Jun 2017 - 2:26 PM, said:

Just signed a new deal in may. Loving life over the apparently

He is indeed..from the horses mouth

Elias Henry Furst

One of the worst Twitter accounts I've ever come across.

And you've came across a few, amirite?

:oohmatron:

kingantti1874

Be gutted if we signed Allan, be even more gutted if we paid a fee.

I wanted veratti personally

I wanted veratti personally

I'd rather we signed Sibbald, Crawford or went down the foreign route again. Sibbald has promise, Crawford has experience and if we go foreign we at least know they are a mercenary liable to **** us over at the first opportunity.

Allan is a bang average midfielder who has made piss poor career choices. **** him.

Escobar PHM

Allan would be a good signing but his heart isn't with any club.

If he played well for us he'd jump at the chance to move to a bigger club again.

If he signs for us, he's won the lottery again and we'll be the biggest club, outwith Celtic, that he'll ever play for. If he realises that and knuckles down and concentrates on his football rather than looking for his next move, he'll be alright for us. If he thinks he's above us and still fancies the Premiership, he'll be a nonentity, like he is now. We are his last chance to have a career of any import.

I'd rather we signed Sibbald, Crawford or went down the foreign route again. Sibbald has promise, Crawford has experience and if we go foreign we at least know they are a mercenary liable to **** us over at the first opportunity.

Allan is a bang average midfielder who has made piss poor career choices. **** him.

I thought we looked at the overall package with the players we sign not only their footballing ability but how they conduct their lives away from the game etc etc.

Attitude to training and committment should all figure in that although from some of those we have signed before it's hard to believe we do adopt this strategy.

I'm not sure Allan would pass the test.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Can you see Cathro getting the best out of Scott Allan? He can't get Arnaud Djoum to play for him.

Heard again today that Scott Allan is signing for us.

Source is a friend of Jim Jefferies.

A midfielder that has genuine ability. 

I would be happy with this signing.

Escobar PHM

I thought we looked at the overall package with the players we sign not only their footballing ability but how they conduct their lives away from the game etc etc.

Attitude to training and committment should all figure in that although from some of those we have signed before it's hard to believe we do adopt this strategy.

I'm not sure Allan would pass the test.

In what way would he fail the test other than a bit of a daft career move (which probably saw him okay for money for a good long while) ?

Clerry Jambo

Can you see Cathro getting the best out of Scott Allan? He can't get Arnaud Djoum to play for him.

Was just thinking the same but we need to trust in Ian.

Jambof3tornado

Scott Allans next move will make or break his career.

If he comes to us I'd be happy.

Escobar PHM

You could say that about every player on the books. Thats about to be proven or unproven.

sandylejambo

You guys do know who it is I'm assuming, yes?

One of the worst Twitter accounts I've ever come across. Such an embarrassment.

is it the guy who's name is an anagram of "ass lic tramp" ?

Hungry hippo

Anything can be written into the contract, within the law and obviously both parties would have to agree it. A clause like "no sale/move to another Scottish club" would probably fall outside the EU free movement of people legislation. It would depend how this clause was written but doubt it could exclude transfer/sale to another Scottish club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no point inserting it into a contract as we'd need to consent to a sale to any club if he was still under contract. Once he would be out of contract then he's entitled to full freedom of movement.

In what way would he fail the test other than a bit of a daft career move (which probably saw him okay for money for a good long while) ?

He had a reputation for the night life and was not the most dedicated to training. Maybe that's been one of the reason's why he has found it difficult to get a regular starting place at the various clubs he has been at.

If we sign the guy I hope he does well. He has undoubted ability but so did a lot of the players Cathro signed in January but they didn't perform for him.

No but try

Kis mi ova

is it the guy who's name is an anagram of "ass lic tramp" ?

Good work, fellas!

No but try

Kis mi ova

Awww naw man I've pure been rumbled

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Awww naw man I've pure been rumbled

100% true though. Complete weirdo.

Escobar PHM

He had a reputation for the night life and was not the most dedicated to training. Maybe that's been one of the reason's why he has found it difficult to get a regular starting place at the various clubs he has been at.

If we sign the guy I hope he does well. He has undoubted ability but so did a lot of the players Cathro signed in January but they didn't perform for him.

Might be something in that. The only time he has really stood out is that one season with Hibs when he really got his head down looking for a move up. If he comes to us there isn't IMO any more upward moves for him. Its a question of whether he realises we are his last big club and gives enough of a shit about extending his career.

100% true though. Complete weirdo.

Big fella I could not care less honestly who you think I am. Right now that's sorted can we get back on topic ?

Might be something in that. The only time he has really stood out is that one season with Hibs when he really got his head down looking for a move up. If he comes to us there isn't IMO any more upward moves for him. Its a question of whether he realises we are his last big club and gives enough of a shit about extending his career.

This is the way I see it and at 150k worth the gamble

Escobar PHM

This is the way I see it and at 150k worth the gamble

I wouldn't take him if there's a fee. If Celtic release him fair enough but I wouldn't gamble ?150k on him. At this moment he is finished and we'd have to build him back into a decent player. I'd rather spend ?150k on a championship player like Sibbald who's been playing regularly and consistently for a good while, is pretty young and overdue a move up.

Elias Henry Furst

I like kimosavi.

Up for a laugh and doesn't take things too seriously.

Some on here should take heed.

I like kimosavi.

Up for a laugh and doesn't take things too seriously.

Some on here should take heed.

That's mad

I Like me too

To be fair I am weird

I don't think Kimo is the patter vacume that is the Real Romanov but if you are stop passing stuff off as your own and saying you will get the info two days before the papers.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

That's mad

I Like me too

To be fair I am weird

Happy weird is not so bad :)

I don't think Kimo is the patter vacume that is the Real Romanov but if you are stop passing stuff off as your own and saying you will get the info two days before the papers.

Ok mate I will stop

I mean na it's no me I wouldn't do that

In all seriousness I'm on Twitter and aye the boy obviously gets his stuff from here it's obvious I see it I'm no daft. I'm never gonna convince anyone 100% on here who cares if it makes highway sleep better then so be it. Just keep supplying me with names and we can continue as we were [emoji1] [emoji111]

waynefozzie

Anyway the reason this thread has gone to shit is that Hearts have stopped all the leaks.

I haven't heard a peep in days. And my source is very close to the club.

In my opinion that's a good thing.

Very much this. I know a couple of guys who aren't especially close to the club but who normally catch the tail end of a rumour or two, and they both fair like to spraff, but it seems Hearts are running a tighter ship now.

The Polish guy chat is great - apparently he could be a Polish striker or maybe a midfielder or he could play at the back. Or he's not Polish but he plays in Poland. Or maybe he once played in Poland but doesn't any more. Or maybe he just has a Polish sounding name. Or maybe his name isn't that Polish sounding. Or he could be a keeper. Or maybe he's actually Scott Allan. I don't have a scoobie.

Ok mate I will stop

I mean na it's no me I wouldn't do that

In all seriousness I'm on Twitter and aye the boy obviously gets his stuff from here it's obvious I see it I'm no daft. I'm never gonna convince anyone 100% on here who cares if it makes highway sleep better then so be it. Just keep supplying me with names and we can continue as we were [emoji1] [emoji111]

No names from me at the minute. The club have shut up shop completely. That doesn't mean players and agents can't leak.

IIRC Scott Allan is a Type 1 Diabetic.

To play football at professional level for someone with his condition requires a great deal of self discipline.

If he does like to party it would be even more difficult for him to maintain fitness. I used to admire him for his dedication when he was at Hibs perhaps a move back to Edinburgh combined with working for a management team he is familiar with would bring the best out of him again.

I agree with others though he would be a gamble and I would not be paying anything other than a nominal fee.

waynefozzie

I'm beginning to take a shine to all this Polish talk.

Lol, I've heard they want the boy to link up with Martin for a French Polish connection

HillmanHearts

Scott Allan has ability but an apparantly questionable attitude. It's a tricky one. With the right management and guidance and team blend he could be a real good signing. But have we got these things ? Because if not it could be another Tony Watt debacle.

I'm beginning to take a shine to all this Polish talk.

Aye but would they Pledge to a scottish club?

Scott Allan - the non goal scoring or assisting attacking midfielder.

He'd need to do a lot to be useful for us.

Only if he was half French and half Polish

waynefozzie

Don't start with the puns mate. You'll take the sheen off this thread

Don't start with the puns mate. You'll take the sheen off this thread

I will wipe the table with you pal

This is when people talk about management. Dealing with different temperaments and attitudes.

Some players need a tight grip on them and a lot of emphasis put on keeping them focused, some don't of course and can be great to manage.

I don't know how Ian Cathro manages, I've never seen him in action or heard him talk to players. But training can't just be about players turning up and doing a session then leaving. It's a time for managers to tap into the players psyche, building team harmony and building a bond... It's not just about passing exercises and set piece training.

Lucille's Thirsty

We as a club should be keeping a eye on players at clubs like Falkirk,QOTS,Dunfermline.

Falkirk have had some good young players that have been chert picked by lower league English sides.

Scott Allan - the non goal scoring or assisting attacking midfielder.

He'd need to do a lot to be useful for us.

Last seaason aside, 30 league games for Hibs 15 assists and when at Celtic played 13 (mostly sub) 4 assists. Granted with the goals but to say he doesn't set them up is a bit far fetched would be a good signing IMO

Archived