***Potential signings/Transfer rumours Thread***

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Hope so. He would improve the shite.

Yeahm Hibs usually seem to do well with making strikers effective. If they lose Cummings and fail to replace him with anyone as decent then it can only be a good thing derby wise

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the "player playing in Poland but maybe not Polish" chat sounds like fishing to hint at Ziggy Gordon to me.

All the "player playing in Poland but maybe not Polish" chat sounds like fishing to hint at Ziggy Gordon to me.

Just signed a new deal in may. Loving life over the apparently

The polish striker plays with Driver in Holland. May have had something to do with it. Not ITK just guessing.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

The polish striker plays with Driver in Holland. May have had something to do with it. Not ITK just guessing.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Sorry, just realised you were referring to the Polish guy and not the winger which is what I have been writing about below.

Never seems to have lived up to the expectations according to Wikipedia (if it can be believed). Was at Man City then Man Utd as a youth. Chelsea were interested and he had a trial at Celtic but they did not progress their interest.

He signed for Swansea on a one year deal and then had it renewed to three years and has been out on loan twice since.

Proabably another Choulay type but you never know. We could certainly do with a bit of pace in the team which he apparently has.

Sorry, just realised you were referring to the Polish guy and not the winger which is what I have been writing about below.

Never seems to have lived up to the expectations according to Wikipedia (if it can be believed). Was at Man City then Man Utd as a youth. Chelsea were interested and he had a trial at Celtic but they did not progress their interest.

He signed for Swansea on a one year deal and then had it renewed to three years and has been out on loan twice since.

Proabably another Choulay type but you never know. We could certainly do with a bit of pace in the team which he apparently has.

Who is the winger?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jamboinglasgow

Who is the winger?

Think he is talking about Kenji Gorr?.

Though only rumour I saw linking him to us is a thread in the guillet lounge from back in January.

Thumb Up Emoji

As I said, the name I mentioned was just pure speculation :)

Lots of interesting names coming out. Hopefully Polish striker player/announced this week.

Any word on where Stewart is going?

This is kimosavi :rofl:

Making tall tales up on twitter for likes and followers

Weirdo behaviour tbh :laugh:

Making tall tales up on twitter for likes and followers

Weirdo behaviour tbh [emoji23]

Ken eh [emoji1] what a loser

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Parzyszek was linked to the Hobbits in April

Remember Osman Sow and far less so Bikey

Italian Lambretta

Billy Brown?   :toff:

Heard again today that Scott Allan is signing for us.

Source is a friend of Jim Jefferies.

Good enough for me

Think this may be just the annual Scott Allan rumour.Never any substance in it.

Elias Henry Furst

JJ has certainly been telling people he believes it's a done deal.

How he'd know or if he's correct I do not know but he apparently is pretty certain.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

One of the guys said Berra would sign within a week he did. Said in his next sentence we want Allan.

One of the guys said Berra would sign within a week he did. Said in his next sentence we want Allan.

Every man and his dug new Berra was signing and when

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Every man and his dug new Berra was signing and when

Not to the day they didn't :)

Most had an idea. It's only a piece of information though. Chill

Not to the day they didn't :)

Most had an idea. It's only a piece of information though. Chill

I'm chilled

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I just passed on what I heard today.

Only time will tell.

I am not ITK in any shape or form.

Mind you I don't know if I would like to be ITK given the abuse that gets fired out.

I Know Jonno. You pass on what you hear and get slaughtered for the information people are asking for. ****ing weird :lol:

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Thanks for the info guys... not the info I want so you can both **** off. :)

Thanks for the info guys... not the info I want so you can both **** off. :)

Nail and head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CRWJambo1991

Allan would be a good signing but his heart isn't with any club.

If he played well for us he'd jump at the chance to move to a bigger club again.

Elias Henry Furst

I Know Jonno. You pass on what you hear and get slaughtered for the information people are asking for. ******* weird :lol:

That's the thing, people do hear things but Hearts will be looking at lots and lots of players.

Until it's signed and sealed there is always the chance of it falling through.

Back to Allan and it was my mate that spoke to JJ. I mentioned it on here in the week before the cup final but didn't state the source. Again, no idea if it's true but he apparently was certain. As before though, it's fluid and clubs and players can change their minds or receive other offers/options.

rick witter

If he played well for us he'd jump at the chance to move to a bigger club again.

Think that's what the main problem is with Allan. He seems to be mainly motivated by the big money and how quickly he can make it.

I will say tho when he is on the park he does look like a winner and certainly has ability albeit most of what I've seen has been in a lower league. When we were in the championship.

Does any knowledgeable person know if its possible to have a no sale/move to a Scottish club without the permission of HMFC written into the contract ? I mean knowledgeable not just a pretend I know all about it comment.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Very little chance a bigger club would want him anyway. He might find our club the place he wants to settle at and find his best form again.

CRWJambo1991

Think that's what the main problem is with Allan. He seems to be mainly motivated by the big money and how quickly he can make it.

I will say tho when he is on the park he does look like a winner and certainly has ability albeit most of what I've seen has been in a lower league. When we were in the championship.

I went to a few Dundee United games as my dad supports them and Allan was a real stand out at only 20 year old I think.

He's 100% got ability

The Internet

My word that real romanov twitter account is chronic.

Would be happy with Scott Allan.

Italian Lambretta

Unless the other club involved is cut from the same cloth.

Can't imagine Celtic would let him walk for free?

That would be a massive coup for us. Doubt it but you never know.

As an example Vuckic and Ameobi to replace Nicholson and Walker would be seriously good business.

Vuckic is pish.

Everyone remembers him from his Rangers' loan spell but since then he's been garbage.

His last loan at Bradford was cut short too.

Would hate to see us sign him, personally.

150k was suggested.

I would say he is worth a punt for that the guy has ability that's for sure

My word that real romanov twitter account is chronic.

Would be happy with Scott Allan.

If you chuck a name of a potential signing on here it will appear on his twitter account as an exclusive very soon after.

The Internet

Vuckic is pish.

Everyone remembers him from his Rangers' loan spell but since then he's been garbage.

His last loan at Bradford was cut short too.

Would hate to see us sign him, personally.

He wasn't even that good at Rangers either. One of those left footers who can only be effective when they're allowed to cut inside and shoot. Greg Stewart almost falls into this too but tbf he has a bit more to his game.

jamboinglasgow

If you chuck a name of a potential signing on here it will appear on his twitter account as an exclusive very soon after.

Yup, saw one a few weeks ago where he took a rumour on here word for word a few days after it had gone up (might even have been yours) and claimed he is the first with all the info.

He is just an attention seeker who should be ignored.

Yup, saw one a few weeks ago where he took a rumour on here word for word a few days after it had gone up (might even have been yours) and claimed he is the first with all the info.

He is just an attention seeker who should be ignored.

I was me giving an update on Gauld and Whittaker. Appeared word for words day later. The boy is an absolute plastic fud.

rick witter

Allan was only at Celtic so Rangers couldn't get him. If there is any truth in it I would think Celtic would want some sort of fee but wouldn't be hard to deal with to get him off their wage bill.

Lucille's Thirsty

No matter what people say the business conducted so far this window has been an improvement.

Berra

Allan?

Stockton I'm not sure about but worth a punt.

Archived