***Potential signings/Transfer rumours Thread***

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Jambof3tornado

Aberdeen can offer a wee dabble in europe for players that would never get the chance down south.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about Charlie mulgrew - he did well with Berra for Scotland

Yes I'm sure he'd take a pay cut from his near 5 figure weekly salary to come to us........never mind his signing on fee that is being paid by Blackburn Rovers over the term of his contract.

Thumb Up Emoji

Not ITK, but I believe we are looking at a Polish striker.

Getting ma Columbo on and looking at what's out there I reckon it's Piotr Parzyszek. Did well in the Dutch 2nd tier and is out of contract.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piotr_Parzyszek

Oh. And plus a slew of Scottish football journos just followed him on Twitter :)

Getting ma Columbo on and looking at what's out there I reckon it's Piotr Parzyszek. Did well in the Dutch 2nd tier and is out of contract.

Oh. And plus a slew of Scottish football journos just followed him on Twitter :)

Decent stats according to wiki. Know nothing of this guy or the clubs he's been with. What are the leagues like that he's been playing in? My knowledge outside Scotland, England, Spain and Italy is dire lol

Ricardo Quaresma

Could be this guy

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jaroslaw-niezgoda/profil/spieler/269446

What about Charlie mulgrew - he did well with Berra for Scotland

No he didn't he was partly to blame for the second goal along with Gordon. You have praised both of these players in different threads.

What's your game sunshine?

Anyway the reason this thread has gone to shit is that Hearts have stopped all the leaks.

I haven't heard a peep in days. And my source is very close to the club.

In my opinion that's a good thing.

J.T.F.Robertson

Anyway the reason this thread has gone to shit is that Hearts have stopped all the leaks.

Me tae!

alicante jambo

Ok ill jump in.i heard this last wednesday.A player from poland was going to be signing for us but i was told thursday so obviously its no happened.This was from.an agent who told my mate.Never said it it was a pole or scot just a player playing in poland.Maybe its true and the delay in signing could be something simple enough.I pmd a few members in here to let them know but didnt want to look like a clown on here in case it never came off.Might come off soon though.

Thumb Up Emoji

Ok ill jump in.i heard this last wednesday.A player from poland was going to be signing for us but i was told thursday so obviously its no happened.This was from.an agent who told my mate.Never said it it was a pole or scot just a player playing in poland.Maybe its true and the delay in signing could be something simple enough.I pmd a few members in here to let them know but didnt want to look like a clown on here in case it never came off.Might come off soon though.

That's different to what I've heard.

I just threw that name out as a bit of fun but turns out this boy was rumoured to be going to Hibs in April but that's went quiet.

alicante jambo

That's different to what I've heard.

I just threw that name out as a bit of fun but turns out this boy was rumoured to be going to Hibs in April but that's went quiet.

The guy never mentioned any names mate just the a player from poland would bd signing.It was meant to.happen on thursday.

I'll vouch for AJ on this one

Maybe the mystery Steakhouse man is this player

possibly Piotr Parzyszek

Aye that fella i canny spell his name lol thats who thumbs up emoji had a guess at earlier on the thread

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

.I pmd a few members in here to let them know but didnt want to look like a clown on here in case it never came off.Might come off soon though.

Total respect, a lot on here have absolutely no problem with looking like a clown.

Zoomed in on them but none the wiser who the dude is. Could be anyone. I love a good mystery[emoji846]

1a7c8955a75ec4e0fb326976e185b3a3.png

5c6b2afab15bff1efcce8e578afa6915.png

Daryl Murphy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elias Henry Furst

It does look like Daryl Murphy

It does indeed. No idea if it is him but it's the best shout so far.

rudi must stay

He's getting on but he'd be a good signing.

Colleagues with Berra for years at Ipswich too. Could be his suggestion

Holyrood_Hearts

Can't see Daryl Murphy signing. He'll undoubtedly have offers in the English Championship. Besides hasn't been away on International duty with Ireland last week??

Artur sobeich, was the German budesliga 2 player mentioned to me a few weeks back ... went quiet on that front . But the guy mentioned polish striker earlier may mean back on track??? he does actually look like the guy in the photo

rudi must stay

Artur sobeich, was the German budesliga 2 player mentioned to me a few weeks back ... went quiet on that front . But the guy mentioned polish striker earlier may mean back on track??? he does actually look like the guy in the photo

Sobreich looks quality. Hopefully still after him, 10 caps for a good national team.

Tbh if it's not these guys then I hope cathro is looking at this thread for ideas.

On paper they all look great shouts! Haha

Ps completely forgot murphy was at celtic so ticks a lot of boxes in terms of knowing the game and having connections.

rudi must stay

Doing some research I would put the Sobreich rumour down as unlikely. 10 caps for Poland and only 26, number 9 for a well known German team, I could see a Bundesliga team taking on a punt on him

It is a good thing, but fans, being what we are, want to hear what's in the pipelines. It's the nature of the beast. We'll just need to learn patience. Might be a bit tricky for those who like a question or six, though.

This Polish guy has been speaking to Hibs since January,don't think there is any link to us and how anybody would want Murphy is beyond belief,he's worse than that fat huddy who bullied us from the hobos last year.

Doing some research I would put the Sobreich rumour down as unlikely. 10 caps for Poland and only 26, number 9 for a well known German team, I could see a Bundesliga team taking on a punt on him

On the other hand, he's played 8 minutes for Poland since 2013, wasn't a regular for a 2. Bundesliga team last season, scored 3 goals and has been released.

He's still likely to have better offers than ours I'd imagine.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Source?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Someone very close to the team

Man City guy and Polish guy for the shirt launch tomorrow,according to Scott Wilson on FB.

Where about on FB?Can't see anything...

Man City guy and Polish guy for the shirt launch tomorrow,according to Scott Wilson on FB.

Where about??

Just heard the same. Polish defender.

Citeh lad.

avhudtheteeshirt

Non Hearts info - Cummings could be on way to Nottingham Forest, its been tweeted?

If he goes they will go for Liam Boyce I reckon.

Boyce looks like he's heading for Burton Albion

If he goes they will go for Liam Boyce I reckon.

Doubt they can afford him. County are wealthy and he's got another year on his contract, would cost at least 500K IMO. 

I hope so anyway!

Archived