***Potential signings/Transfer rumours Thread***

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

We won't imo have some DoF under full fan ownership

There is also something very curious about the personal relationship between our DoF and owner

I'll say no more on that

An absolute disgrace of a comment.  If I were AB I'd have my lawyers on to that straight away.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Holyrood_Hearts

We won't imo have some DoF under full fan ownership

There is also something very curious about the personal relationship between our DoF and owner

I'll say no more on that

Wow that's absolute nonsense. Wouldn't expect a Hearts fan to come out with that. Very odd behaviour.

kingantti1874

If MK Dons haven't already made a move I'd be surprised. With that said, I'd through everything at getting him back, serious talent.

Mk dons a re a smaller club than hearts and have a smaller wage bill.. If there is a chance we should be all over it..

Sow, lafferty, Isma has a whole different feel to it

Using my powers of deduction if the decision was made by the Executive Directors of which there is only two then yes it was AB that wanted him sacked. Now my perception on this is that she was reluctant to do so but the reaction of the fans swayed her decision. And before you ask I don't have any proof this is my opinion.

I don't have the HMFC Boardroom bugged so don't know for sure however Ann Budge herself said that it was a Board decision to sack him. She never actually specified how the vote if one actually happened panned out from the six directors that make up the Board and whether a full board sat or in fact if all members were present.

Given the support that Levein had for Cathro I would assume that he would have wanted to perservere and keep him.

One thing that is a fact is that tomorrow's Saturday and I will be at Kilmarnock supporting Hearts and I have a calendar to prove it.

Sooooo you are guessing and making assumptions? Could it be that Levein wanted to give him the opportunity to have a good start and both he and Budge decided he had to go after the disaster in the league cup

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Sooooo you are guessing and making assumptions? Could it be that Levein wanted to give him the opportunity to have a good start and both he and Budge decided he had to go after the disaster in the league cup

So how is your answer any different to mine in that you are making an assumption to. Is that not what 99% of posts are about people's perception of what they think is going on. 

There is every possibilty that Levein decided along with AB that he had to go but my opinion is that he did not. 

I think Oshaniwa was a crap signing and am glad that we got rid of him some people thought he was ok so that is their opinion how can you prove who is right or who is wrong?

Mk dons a re a smaller club than hearts and have a smaller wage bill.. If there is a chance we should be all over it..

Sow, lafferty, Isma has a whole different feel to it

But they have an owner who has pumped a lot of money into the club though.

Bazzas right boot

CL pumping AB ? This place is a complete car crash of a forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why a Hearts fan would think like that is beyond me.

the big show

Why a Hearts fan would think like that is beyond me.

Aye Tosh . Why a Hearts fan would want Hibs to win the cup is beyond me and plenty others as well but you did ..

Aye Tosh . Why a Hearts fan would want Hibs to win the cup is beyond me and plenty others as well but you did ..

Meow. :laugh:

kingantti1874

But they have an owner who has pumped a lot of money into the club though.

Has he? They still have a turnover and wage bill which is less than our own

the big show

Meow. :laugh:

He was certainly not the cat that got the cream when he made that quote .. just saying likes .. Meow lol  ..

John Findlay

This is quite correct. Levein would've persisted with IC for much longer given the chance. Things would've got much worse yet it would only have seen CL become more dogmatic

I'm beginning to wonder if we will need to get through to full fan ownership before we start to see proper progress. That will be unfortunate and a wasted opportunity imo

That may take some additional time to crystallise whilst Ann continues to bask in her new found limelight and allows costs for the new stand to escalate further

Thank you for cheering my day up. I haven't laughed so much in years.

the big show

They have already brought in Tony Galenty players as well ..

This is true although they have a lovely 22k seater stadium which his Property Development Company built along with a Hotel. He also built a large chunk of Milton Keynes including an Asda and an Ikea.

Bungalow Bill

Davy I don't think you have a scooby Whatever suits your agenda!

Glad I'm not the only one with this opinion!

Ecce Romanov

Not at all ITK, but I saw Shay Given in Skysports this morning. He is currently looking for a club.

Personally, I think he'd be great for us and Jack Hamilton.

Thoughts???

That old chestnut again.

Not at all ITK, but I saw Shay Given in Skysports this morning. He is currently looking for a club.

Personally, I think he'd be great for us and Jack Hamilton.

Thoughts???

Wages the issue there.

Wages the issue there.

With all respect, if Shay Given at 40 years old is still looking to play professional football at a half decent level, then I very much doubt he is in too much of a position where he can still be looking to dictate terms.

He is at a take it or leave stage of his career

Bazzas right boot

After laying out the reasoning several times you Should know.

You do understand it, you Just don't agree with it. Surely?

The brighter posters generally understood it, just never agreed with it. Maybe I'm giving you too much credit.

Don't worry, I'll keep you right.

Just like I didn't agree with your reasoning for cheering on the the Glasgow hrmc xi.

No idea what that's got to do with Budge and cl or transfers, but crack on, anyway.

That Cup final was the ultimate no-win scenario for a Hearts fan. Either Hibs would win it and break their 114-year losing streak, or Sevco would win their first major trophy, leading to extreme media smugness, endless 'back where they belong' headlines, a cash injection and a place in Europe.

It was equivalent to asking which hand you'd prefer to have amputated, but one of them had to win it. Personally I thought that I'd prefer to endure Hibs winning than to see Cheating FC Mark 2 win a major trophy. Not quite the same thing as wanting Hibs to win.

kingantti1874

That Cup final was the ultimate no-win scenario for a Hearts fan. Either Hibs would win it and break their 114-year losing streak, or Sevco would win their first major trophy, leading to extreme media smugness, endless 'back where they belong' headlines, a cash injection and a place in Europe.

It was equivalent to asking which hand you'd prefer to have amputated, but one of them had to win it. Personally I thought that I'd prefer to endure Hibs winning than to see Cheating FC Mark 2 win a major trophy. Not quite the same thing as wanting Hibs to win.

Just to clarify it wasn't at all a difficult scenario at all for 99% of Hearts fans.

south morocco

Just to clarify it wasn't at all a difficult scenario at all for 99% of Hearts fans.

This, who cares about the rangers sevco etc

the big show

After laying out the reasoning several times you Should know.

You do understand it, you Just don't agree with it. Surely?

The brighter posters generally understood it, just never agreed with it. Maybe I'm giving you too much credit.

Don't worry, I'll keep you right.

Just like I didn't agree with your reasoning for cheering on the the Glasgow hrmc xi.

No idea what that's got to do with Budge and cl or transfers, but crack on, anyway.

aye you will keep me right ..  we are talking about a team that wanted us dead and buried and even went out there way to make it happen . For that reason i could not give a flying one who they play i will never want them to win anything never mind the Scottish cup .. AYE  you crack on though it will not be long before your next bloomer appears going on some of your brammers of late .. However you no that as well Tosh along with the brighter posters .. 

the big show

AYE ..  they only wanted us dead out of business even went out of there way to try and make it happen . but but it was a ultimate no win scenario .. Really .. 

Did hibs winning that cup really bother some hearts fans that much?

They've won 1 Scottish cup in over 100 years. I'm sure they're very proud of that statistic.

bml.gif

Elias Henry Furst

They've won 1 Scottish cup in over 100 years. I'm sure they're very proud of that statistic.

bml.gif

This post saddens me.

I'm clearly a different type of Hearts fan.

the big show

bml.gif

i could not give a flying one if they are proud of the statistic or not , My gripe is if we had applied ourselves properly they would not have a option to be proud of it never mind any Hearts fan wanting them to win it , also they have put us out 3 times since we last won it a statistic i'm not proud of . Back on topic i think we will see a signing this week ..

Bazzas right boot

Was my reasoning.

At the time I said it's like getting hit by a car.

You either break your legs or your arms. Which one do you choose?

I only every want Hearts to win. That's why I spend money to support them.

Bazzas right boot

This, who cares about the rangers sevco etc

Who cares about hibs?

Bazzas right boot

i could not give a flying one if they are proud of the statistic or not , My gripe is if we had applied ourselves properly they would not have a option to be proud of it never mind any Hearts fan wanting them to win it , also they have put us out 3 times since we last won it a statistic i'm not proud of . Back on topic i think we will see a signing this week ..

I agree on both points.

Lot of people on here happy to speak for almost all jiambos.  I must have missed that survey.

Me, if pushed to choose, I preferred Hibs winning the Cup to the Zombie Hun (or Celtic, if it came to it).  But obviously I'm also one of the 1%.

They've won 1 Scottish cup in over 100 years. I'm sure they're very proud of that statistic.bml.gif

Yep, it bothered me massively and it still does bother me, what bothers me even more is while we've been fannying around with some wee daft 'manager' that talks utter shite and performs even worse, losing game after game and signing another batch of duds - they've went on to get a decent manager in and build a team superior to ours.

kingantti1874

Lot of people on here happy to speak for almost all jiambos. I must have missed that survey.

Me, if pushed to choose, I preferred Hibs winning the Cup to the Zombie Hun (or Celtic, if it came to it). But obviously I'm also one of the 1%.

You said it mate.

Lot of people on here happy to speak for almost all jiambos. I must have missed that survey.

Me, if pushed to choose, I preferred Hibs winning the Cup to the Zombie Hun (or Celtic, if it came to it). But obviously I'm also one of the 1%.

Can you explain the reasoning behind that? I want Hibs to be as shite as possible and winning the cup hasn't maintained them being shite and now actually half decent. Why would you want them to win it? They are our rivals, they where on the brink of being buried which would have long term benefited us, now they have about 13,000 season ticket holders and a no bad squad. Had they been pumped they would have sub 8k crowds and in the league below with a shite squad and no money. Baffling but would love to see your logic.

Yep, it bothered me massively and it still does bother me, what bothers me even more is while we've been fannying around with some wee daft 'manager' that talks utter shite and performs even worse, losing game after game and signing another batch of duds - they've went on to get a decent manager in and build a team superior to ours.

That's not proven.

They have a team with superior confidence and are riding a wave from being promoted.

They play with a game plan that the players understand and suits their strengths.

But if we appoint the correct coach/manager there is nothing to suggest our team can't do the same thing. Our midfield needs 2 new faces and a goalkeeper. We have a lot of quality in the team though. It just needs the right guidance to bring it out on the park.

Can you explain the reasoning behind that? I want Hibs to be as shite as possible and winning the cup hasn't maintained them being shite and now actually half decent. Why would you want them to win it? They are our rivals, they where on the brink of being buried which would have long term benefited us, now they have about 13,000 season ticket holders and a no bad squad. Had they been pumped they would have sub 8k crowds and in the league below with a shite squad and no money. Baffling but would love to see your logic.

iirc folk were trying to kid themselves on that Rangers are our rivals now and that hibs are irrelevant so it doesn't matter if they win it. As that mental Killie fan would put it - moon men.

Bazzas right boot

iirc folk were trying to kid themselves on that Rangers are our rivals now and that hibs are irrelevant so it doesn't matter if they win it. As that mental Killie fan would put it - moon men.

Ranger's are there for the taking.

The longer they are as is, imo the better.

Hibs, like to to see get beat, however I'd rather Hearts aimed to be better than rangers than hibs.

You either care about hibs and feel they are closer to our level and a threat or they are shite and not a big threat to us.

It can't be both.imo you rate hibs too highly or maybe I'm asking too much from us.

We need the win more cups, gibs winning a cup not doesn't change that, ranger's staying as they are is good for us and will mean we only have one team above the rest, not two.

That's not proven.

But if we appoint the correct coach/manager there is nothing to suggest our team can't do the same thing. Our midfield needs 2 new faces and a goalkeeper. We have a lot of quality in the team though. It just needs the right guidance to bring it out on the park.

So at this moment they do actually look in better shape than we do. We've got a few if's and buts to resolve in the next 2 weeks. ( manager and 3 players at an absolute minimum)

Hibs have started well and look pretty solid, tough in midfield with a bit of pace and guile up front, anyone who says otherwise is simply deluded or blinded by hatred.

Last I read (couple of weeks ago) they'd scraped 12,000. Where did you see they'd sold 13,000?

So at this moment they do actually look in better shape than we do. We've got a few if's and buts to resolve in the next 2 weeks. ( manager and 3 players at an absolute minimum)

Hibs have started well and look pretty solid, tough in midfield with a bit of pace and guile up front, anyone who says otherwise is simply deluded or blinded by hatred.

Can't really dispute any of that and it's quite poor that we are in this position. We really need about another three quality signings with some real pace.

Archived