***Potential signings/Transfer rumours Thread***

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Bazzas right boot

Better players will hold on until the last week. Hearts really don't have any control over that.

So you can take a shite player for the sake of 4 games or wait and maybe get a quality player for 2 years.

Nah, better panicking and getting the first player available.

Recruitment has been sound this window. The panickers Should really wait until the window closes before thrashing about and moaning.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just spotted a tv truck parked outside the Wheatfield stand, maybe a press conference shortly

Photoshoot at 1730 and training afterwards at Tynecastle this evening

Hearts should take a look at Josh Morris from Scunthorpe plays left or central midfield and is valued at 400k

25 year old and has his best years ahead

28 goals in 124 games so 1 in 4 roughly

he isn't defensive enough and nor a free agent

rules us out

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Watt-Zeefuik

Missed if already posted but here's Fowler on who's unsigned in Scotland right now.

Sibbald seems the one worth the most discussion for us. I can't remember him at all so no comment either way from me.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/who-are-the-best-2016-17-spfl-players-still-without-a-contract-1-4515755

Missed if already posted but here's Fowler on who's unsigned in Scotland right now.

Sibbald seems the one worth the most discussion for us. I can't remember him at all so no comment either way from me.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/who-are-the-best-2016-17-spfl-players-still-without-a-contract-1-4515755

Would love to sign sibbald

But season has already started

We've known about the keeper issue for months!!

No excuses to not have someone in by the Celtic game

We don't have enough money to attract anyone decent at this time of the window. It'll be last minute stuff. 

Hearts should take a look at Josh Morris from Scunthorpe plays left or central midfield and is valued at 400k

25 year old and has his best years ahead

28 goals in 124 games so 1 in 4 roughly

400k! That'll be right

Better players will hold on until the last week. Hearts really don't have any control over that.

So you can take a shite player for the sake of 4 games or wait and maybe get a quality player for 2 years.

You'd think people would learn this after last season when we had to rush someone like Sammon in instead of waiting.

6 months we've needed a midfielder - confidence level high of fixing it in these 5 weeks ??

Last 16 match in the league cup (likely to be against a decent side as we'll probably be unseeded) less than 2 weeks away .....

6 months?? We've never replaced Hartley

Team photo tonight but I don't think Johnsen is there.

Didn't want to start a new thread but looks as if he's going to be off

I'm no way itk but I got told from a mate that a good quality goal keeper was at riccarton today. He won't give me a name apart from he has been talked about on here.

I've asked for pics from him but still waiting.

Once again I'm no way itk and just passing on what I've been told.

Buaben is a terrier, we are needing another one away from home though

A terrier? :rofl:

He's a slow, ponderous waste of space.

Midfield needs a complete overall, exactly as it did at this same time last year and we failed to address it.

Team photo tonight but I don't think Johnsen is there.

Didn't want to start a new thread but looks as if he's going to be off

Add this to the positivity thread.

Lucille's Thirsty

A terrier? :rofl:

He's a slow, ponderous waste of space.

Midfield needs a complete overall, exactly as it did at this same time last year and we failed to address it.

More like one of these.

https://vetstreet.brightspotcdn.com/dims4/default/a892f80/2147483647/crop/0x0%2B0%2B0/resize/645x380/quality/90/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fvetstreet-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2F83%2F3ec100a7fc11e0a0d50050568d634f%2Ffile%2FSaint-bernard-2-645mk062811.jpg

I'm no way itk but I got told from a mate that a good quality goal keeper was at riccarton today. He won't give me a name apart from he has been talked about on here.

I've asked for pics from him but still waiting.

Once again I'm no way itk and just passing on what I've been told.

If your friend is telling the truth then it certainly adds up with the Bolton fan claiming Ben amos was up

Can't understand why we don't take a chance on Sibbald. There must be room for negotiations with a player exchange as part of a deal.

A new creative Midfielder: is that not what Martin was signed for and meant to be?

Tbh I actually think Martin had a role to play and I'd be starting him on Saturday, but if he's going to remain second choice behind Cowie/change then we definitely need a creative midfielder.

Can't understand why we don't take a chance on Sibbald. There must be room for negotiations with a player exchange as part of a deal.

Aye, ?250k is incredibly steep for a Scottish championship player. I'd hope Houston and Levein could maybe meet in the middle. He seems a decent player that could be excellent as a project. 

You'd think people would learn this after last season when we had to rush someone like Sammon in instead of waiting.

then rush 9 signings in the January window

Bazzas right boot

Tbh I actually think Martin had a role to play and I'd be starting him on Saturday, but if he's going to remain second choice behind Cowie/change then we definitely need a creative midfielder.

I agree

Games at home and against lower league teams are what he should be starting, if he can't start these then I don't know what his use is.

Sibbald, the most overhyped championship player ever.

He must have played well against us once or something.

Hed walk into our team.. Let's be honest here

While things aren't particularly rosey in the Hearts garden at the moment it's become a bit tedious hearing Hearts fans constantly big up other teams and their players (Aberdeen, Hibs, St Johnstone etc) while constantly slagging off every aspect of our club on various threads.

While things aren't particularly rosey in the Hearts garden at the moment it's become a bit tedious hearing Hearts fans constantly big up other teams and their players (Aberdeen, Hibs, St Johnstone etc) while constantly slagging off every aspect of our club on various threads.

It's almost like many (probably most) of these people... aren't Hearts fans at all.

surprise.gif

kingantti1874

It's almost like many (probably most) of these people... aren't Hearts fans at all.

surprise.gif

In the poll on this board - do you think more hibs fans have voted for Cathro to stay or go? Probabky not wise to go down this route..

As for John McGinn and the other poster - absolutely ****ing ludicrous to suggest he isn't a good player.

kingantti1874

Every aspect? Or only our failure of a manager. Because I don't see many folk slagging every aspect

It's pretty simple really - the club willl stop getting pelters on the football front when we start winning or drawing the majority of our games, as should be expected for the third biggest club in the country.

surprise.gif

:indeed:

Although disturbingly, plenty are.

In the poll on this board - do you think more hibs fans have voted for Cathro to stay or go? Probabky not wise to go down this route..

As for John McGinn and the other poster - absolutely ******* ludicrous to suggest he isn't a good player.

Exactly the type of player we should have been looking at instead of trying to source bargains from abroad.  For the money we have wasted on some of those players, we could have signed McGinn and one or two other decent players with a SPL pedigree.

kingantti1874

:indeed:

Although disturbingly, plenty are.

Lets be clear here. The majority of Hearts supporters want Cathro out..

Every aspect? Or only our failure of a manager. Because I don't see many folk slagging every aspect

Our manager, our signing policy, our signings, our players, Levein, Ann Budge, our youth policy, our scouting, aspects of our new stadium...all things that are being criticised on a regular basis.

We win, it's papering over the cracks; we lose it's a catastrophe. The endless stream of negativity...you wonder why some folk bother with 'supporting' the club as it seems to make their life's an absolute misery.

Not aimed just at your post, which I know was based on signings; but it just tipped me over the edge!

kingantti1874

Our manager, our signing policy, our signings, our players, Levein, Ann Budge, our youth policy, our scouting, aspects of our new stadium...all things that are being criticised on a regular basis.

We win, it's papering over the cracks; we lose it's a catastrophe. The endless stream of negativity...you wonder why some folk bother with 'supporting' the club as it seems to make their life's an absolute misery.

Not aimed just at your post, which I know was based on signings; but it just tipped me over the edge!

Bud..on the pitch This is the statistically the worst run we've ever had.. Delivered at a time when things have never been better off the park, at a time when the fans are contributing more than we ever have, more than any group of fans in Scotland ever have.

That in itself brings an expectation.. There is no way the football department is going to escape criticism..

Have you appointed yourself as "The Hearts Fans Spokesperson"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gowestjambo

Have you appointed yourself as "The Hearts Fans Spokesperson"?

He may not have appointed himself, but I believe he represents a large portion of Hearts fans.

The way our Midfield has been neglected is criminal. The person responsible for this is the pimpernel Craig Levein.

The feel good factor of previous years has long since gone, and we are becoming a laughing stock.

You don't know that.

He may not have appointed himself, but I believe he represents a large portion of Hearts fans.

The way our Midfield has been neglected is criminal. The person responsible for this is the pimpernel Craig Levein.

The feel good factor of previous years has long since gone, and we are becoming a laughing stock.

No he doesn't!

Strong rumour on twitter that Amos is signing for charlton

Reading the 'into the valley' charlton forum, Amos is a done deal with them.

They are also thinking Magennis will leave.

Could do a job?

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

Bud..on the pitch This is the statistically the worst run we've ever had.. Delivered at a time when things have never been better off the park, at a time when the fans are contributing more than we ever have, more than any group of fans in Scotland ever have.

That in itself brings an expectation.. There is no way the football department is going to escape criticism..

This. With all the contributions there is an expectation of better communication with the fans. Losing to Peterhead isn't good enough and doesn't bode well for the new season. The result midweek was the tipping point for me as I've kept quiet and wanted to give Cathro a chance but getting beaten by Peterhead so close to the new league season is very telling. It has set off alarm bells that the relegation form from last season will continue and some fans are just not going to sit back and tolerate it.

Rudolf's Mate

**** me so we're not allowed to speak favourably about another SPFL player :cornette: In which case if we really are looking to bring in guid Scottish players it had only better be from England and abroad?

Some right ******s on this thread!

Rudolf's Mate

If we have to sign half-mutant hybrids that look like McGinn, and more importantly, play like him...so be it.

I'll take anything right now.

McGinn would improve us. If people refuse to accept that fair enough but they shouldn't roll out the 'call yourself Hearts fans' chat!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

McGinn is uglier than Fulton.

**** off. No way does he belong with us

:fth:

Rudolf's Mate

I'm agreeing with you ya lunatic. :lol:

Hahaha I knew you were Barack [emoji23] I was just carrying on venting [emoji85]

Rudolf's Mate

McGinn is uglier than Fulton.

**** off. No way does he belong with us

:fth:

See I have no issues with this logic :rofl:

Finlay James

I agree but don't forget that JKB and its posters make up a tiny percentage of the Hearts support.

Criticizing Cathro is one thing and it is fully justified but stepping back, the rest of the club is in an amazing shape. We're not far away from taking some huge steps forward.

I agree but don't forget that JKB and its posters make up a tiny percentage of the Hearts support.

That's the big thing to remember because it's the only place you'll find the type of people who don't want Cathro sacked.

Archived