***Potential signings/Transfer rumours Thread***

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Tales1874, on 25 Jul 2017 - 5:26 PM, said:

It's a catch 22 now I enjoy watching djoum (when he's hungry for it) and would like him to get that fire in his belly back but a decent fee would have to be welcomed

VY5QPaN.png

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gorgieheart

This place is about as hospitipal as the bates motel, just trying to share some info and get it rammed down my throat

well, if that's what your looking for maybe you work in the right bar ?   top o broughton street ?      :uhoh2:

So what does an agent look like then?

Surely all football agents look like this:

sleazy-sales-man-300x253.jpg

Djoum's been talking about his ambition for a move to a bigger league literally since his first press conference with us! It's not really news and the prospect of doing that is the only reason we were able to sign him to give him a better platform. Just a fact of life. If he is interesting Championship clubs though we could be talking decent fee - would jump on that and up our offer to Jamie.

get Tales Horsed what an absolute chronic 1st post for an undercover hobo

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

The fact he mentioned Notts Forest kinda blew his cover . Probably been reading about Cummings goal earlier in the day , lol

maroonlegions

Trolls, troopers and trouble makers.... :qqb006:

Jambo 4 Ever

Getting concerned that our squad is quite think.

Injuries / suspensions to lafferty, Berra, and goncalves for example and if Walker leaves in the last min of the transfer window - we don't have much quality back up. And could do with a keeper coming in soon so they can get used to our defence etc

Lucille's Thirsty

:laugh: I hope you'd ask for ID first? :ermm:

Right enough she looks that type.

:thumbsup:

Most offensive post so far!

This place is about as hospitipal as the bates motel, just trying to share some info and get it rammed down my throat

:oohmatron:

As the actress said to the bishop.

Most offensive post so far!

Horses tail then?

:lol:

this Tales 1874 guy i'm thinking is telling big tales, what agent would sit in a public bar that close to a ear dropping barman/maid with his client discussing this sort of think. I smell HOBO

this Tales 1874 guy i'm thinking is telling big tales, what agent would sit in a public bar that close to a ear dropping barman/maid with his client discussing this sort of think. I smell HOBO

Why would I be lying?

kingantti1874

Why would I be lying?

No idea if your lying or not.. What I can say is that many many people have been on here telling lies.. To what end? Who knows.. Weirdos the lot of them.

what hospitipal is JkB like? The Royal or the Western?

We don't do this sad nonsense do we? Like no Jambo registers with .net because they think making up nonsense is a fun way to spend a Tuesday evening right? This is exclusively a hobo problem.

No idea if your lying or not.. What I can say is that many many people have been on here telling lies.. To what end? Who knows.. Weirdos the lot of them.

"Trolls" is the proper term for this behaviour online I believe. They get their kicks from the reactions basically. If they did that offline they'd be that weird guy in the pub you do whatever you can to avoid talking to.

I understand trolls but I posted a bit of info I got and I'm the one that's getting the abuse. Tried to answer all the questions I've received the best I can but it's seems I'd be better keeping info to myself.

The Future's Maroon

I don't believe this at all.

Coincidence that said poster joined at time of Cup games against Hibs and comes out with 'that' as a first post.

But, saying that, there is a upmarket steakhouse/bar across from my work and as I'm outside smoking I have seen players (not just Hearts) and I assume agents going in that place in the afternoons, so that part of it maybe true....I still doubt this rumour though.

Watt-Zeefuik

Why would I be lying?

So assuming for the moment you're legit (I confess I'm extremely skeptical).

This board has an epidemic of people coming on making up stuff for the enjoyment of the adulation they think they'll get for being ITK.  It makes it impossible to get excited about anyone who picks up a new username and starts posting guff.

If you're legit, you should know we had one poster who got outed as posting guff and disappeared. Look back on this thread and you'll find a "new" poster called The Executive who declared himself ITK then got outed by some clever baiting of the hook by other posters, and with a bit of research was the first guy with a new account.

So it's possible you're legit and you have some info, even though the scenario sounds a bit far fetched. But it's also possible you know all this already because you're one of the shite merchants back with a new username.

If you're legit, ignore the abuse, you might be proven right in time. If you're one of the shite merchants back for more, GTF.

I don't believe this at all.

Coincidence that said poster joined at time of Cup games against Hibs and comes out with 'that' as a first post.

But, saying that, there is a upmarket steakhouse/bar across from my work and as I'm outside smoking I have seen players (not just Hearts) and I assume agents going in that place in the afternoons, so that part of it maybe true....I still doubt this rumour though.

I posted now because it was the first piece of info I'd had since joining, up to yourself to believe me I'm just trying share a bit of info I got. It's not rare that I have footballers in my work just never with someone that's discussing a possible move. Apart from when gilks met levein last year(potential I've opened another can of worms)

Glamorous Glue

This board has an epidemic of people coming on making up stuff for the enjoyment of the adulation they think they'll get for being ITK. It makes it impossible to get excited about anyone who picks up a new username and starts posting guff.

If you're legit, you should know we had one poster who got outed as posting guff and disappeared. Look back on this thread and you'll find a "new" poster called The Executive who declared himself ITK then got outed by some clever baiting of the hook by other posters, and with a bit of research was the first guy with a new account.

So it's possible you're legit and you have some info, even though the scenario sounds a bit far fetched. But it's also possible you know all this already because you're one of the shite merchants back with a new username.

If you're legit, ignore the abuse, you might be proven right in time. If you're one of the shite merchants back for more, GTF.

You make it sound like it's illegal to post rumours on a fans forum.

This forum is absolutely infested with interlopers. A brief glance at any thread will tell you that. If that's how His fans want to get their jollies though...

This board has an epidemic of people coming on making up stuff for the enjoyment of the adulation they think they'll get for being ITK. It makes it impossible to get excited about anyone who picks up a new username and starts posting guff.

Cheers for actually giving me a reason behind the skeptism, but I don't post on here because I enjoy reading all the comments and what not. It may seem far fetched but I can only say what happened. I hope he has a change of heart and wants to stay but with the clubs linked to him seems we might get a decent fee.

Watt-Zeefuik

Illegal, of course not. Tedious, rude, a waste of time, and pathetic "look-at-me" behavior, yes.

But not illegal.

rudi must stay

Djoum seems exactly the type to do whats been reported. Not bothered about Hearts in the slightest, Cathro knows this too. He's been fit the last few weeks but hasn't been anywhere near the first team

Glamorous Glue

This forum is absolutely infested with interlopers. A brief glance at any thread will tell you that. If that's how His fans want to get their jollies though...

Aye mate an epidemic. Time for the hook to be baited and all new posters fully researched.

It's just a fans forum.

Glamorous Glue

Illegal, of course not. Tedious, rude, a waste of time, and pathetic "look-at-me" behavior, yes.

But not illegal.

Your long post about the epidemic was pretty tedious to be fair.

Watt-Zeefuik

Your long post about the epidemic was pretty tedious to be fair.

If Tales is legit he deserves an explanation as to why folk are rolling their eyes.

Aye mate an epidemic. Time for the hook to be baited and all new posters fully researched.

It's just a fans forum.

A fans forum with not many Hearts fans on it. Just folk looking for ways to knock the club. So not really a fans forum. Hibs fans have previous here, I think some got so used to posing as Jambos online during the Romanov years that they can't give it up. Didn't one guy basically pretend to be a Hearts fan for 10 years or something? That's addiction territory so it's odds on he's probably still doing it.

Djoum seems exactly the type to do whats been reported. Not bothered about Hearts in the slightest, Cathro knows this too. He's been fit the last few weeks but hasn't been anywhere near the first team

Aye disappointed in his professionalism, on his day a joy to watch. Just hope the clubs I mentioned are genuinely interested and we can get a pretty penny for him, unsure why there hasn't been an offer already?

Bad Religion

Hasn't he just returned from extended holiday after the confederations cup?

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Hasn't he just returned from extended holiday after the confederations cup?

Yes, and he's on the bench tonight.

To be fair, a Hobo wind up merchant, even with their drug and syphilis addled brains, would come up with something better than that. "Heard from a mate who works at the club" for example.

Djoum discussing his future with his agent over a liquid business lunch isn't that far fetched. Granted, that a Hearts fan who's never posted before happens to be the barman who's manage to eavesdrop is a bit of a coincidence but not entirely unplausible.

I'm giving Tales the benefit of the doubt. Showing some solidarity with my pint pulling comrade.

I understand trolls but I posted a bit of info I got and I'm the one that's getting the abuse. Tried to answer all the questions I've received the best I can but it's seems I'd be better keeping info to myself.

'Tales' is quite a bizarre name to choose.

Djoum's agent may be based in Berlin, but it seems bizarre they'd be speaking to him in English.

Djoum's agent may be based in Berlin, but it seems bizarre they'd be speaking to him in English.

It's the language of business. And my missus speaks English to any of her German pals in the UK and the one in Australia. If they're both fluent, it's probably easier. They'll already be in "English" mode.

rudi must stay

Considering his Facebook is all in French, I know this because I followed his page for a few months and was perplexed everyday looking at it, this is a good point

One of Tales posts is about trying to sign up when the derby was on

Obvious Hibs troll

Wouldn't I have posted something earlier if I was a hibs troll? I signed up then because it wasn't letting me read the comments and I was trying to get a stream to watch the game

He was given extra time off due to Confederations Cup. Didn't report back until Monday 17th July. Apologies for facts spoiling your great story though.

It's the language of business. And my missus speaks English to any of her German pals in the UK and the one in Australia. If they're both fluent, it's probably easier. They'll already be in "English" mode.

They were speaking English not sure if it was his agent, just think it was with the way they were talking and the way he looked, the guy was Scottish so not sure if it is his agent as I see his agent is berlin based.

Yes but if your missus was from Cameroon and her native language was French, and she was the client - you'd expect the conversation to be in French.

They were speaking English not sure if it was his agent, just think it was with the way they were talking and the way he looked, the guy was Scottish so not sure if it is his agent as I see his agent is berlin based.

Alright I will bite.

I don't know much about agents but could it potentially be another agent and not the Berlin based one? I seem to Remember Lafferty having two agents one being Keith Gillespie.

I certainly hope it's true could do with some cash for him.

Feel like this thread has descended into nonsense apologies for contributing to that. Can we get back to what this thread is rather than what language people speak in business meetings

As far as I can tell, the agency is run by two German brothers Rene and Frank Lieberam with no one else listed in the team.

www.l-concept.de

On second thoughts, maybe they aren't brothers but actually husband and husband.  I believe the surname Lieberam literally means 'Loves ramming'.

Archived