She better not be wearing heels on that swanky new pitch :(

Is it not McPhee? :ninja:

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Beni of Gorgie

Is it not McPhee? :ninja:

Aye he better no be wearing heels with that Jessies haircut

Surely it's a done deal as how many players come up to get a feel for the place before signing especially players who've already played up here. He(and his agent) will be well aware of what's on offer.

ford donald

This

If he is here for a chat and meeting,talks are at a advanced stage,It's down to the nitty gritty!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Maybe he fancies a weekend in Edinburgh on us. He's a ***** after all :lol:

Maybe the GFA's fax machine has ran out of paper. Waiting on registration confirmation from them before the big reveal.

As I said...I'm bored.

Fingers crossed its a goer. We really need some strength in our team. Kyle looks like he will bring that in abundance up front.

Rudi Hates Hibees

I hope this happens.

Did McPhee no mention Kyle Lafferty at that coaching/tactics night in the Gorgie suite. I wasn't there but I'm sure someone mentioned it on here afterwards.

...a bit disco

YAAAASSSS!!!!!!

Scarf-over-heed pic!

19396591_1559999550685978_22290334829529

Jambo 4 Ever

I hope this happens.

Did McPhee no mention Kyle Lafferty at that coaching/tactics night in the Gorgie suite. I wasn't there but I'm sure someone mentioned it on here afterwards.

Yeh I was there - he said he was an example of a high maintenance / high performance player

He'll bring attitude and a bit of bottle. Something that was sadly lacking last season.

John Findlay

Man City don't think he improved due to the lack of competition that Roberts had at Celtic and want him to go to a club where he will have that competition.

I don't think he would get that at rangers either but at the same time I've not got a clue how good the new guys they have signed are.

I would have thought his competition would have been at City themselves.

Fitzroy Pointon

YAAAASSSS!!!!!!

Scarf-over-heed pic!

Green socks.  GTF!!

Fxxx the SPFL

He won't sign the wages will be the stumbling block. Just trying to bring a bit of rational back to the table before we all cum in our boxers. More than happy to be wrong

Rudi Hates Hibees

Yeh I was there - he said he was an example of a high maintenance / high performance player

Cheers JiH.

Jambo 4 Ever

He won't sign the wages will be the stumbling block. Just trying to bring a bit of rational back to the table before we all cum in our boxers. More than happy to be wrong

tbh I think he will do alright if he did sign, but would not be bothered if he didn't... as I think we could do better for the wages we would be paying

Surely he doesn't need to come to Tynecastle to get 'a feel'.

He's played here enough times and surely knows enough about Hearts already.

fabienleclerq

If wages were the issue and we were that far apart he wouldn't be at Tynie.

Jambo 4 Ever

He will be aware of the offer. There is no reason for him to come other than to sign.

so if he doesn't, what will you put that down to?

Escobar PHM

You think he's come here not knowing exactly what the wage offer is ?

If wages were the issue and we were that far apart he wouldn't be at Tynie.

My heart agrees with you but my cynicism thinks it depends if HMFC have paid him and put him up for the weekend. Nice we weekend Jolly to Ed !!

Escobar PHM

It'll be along the lines of. 'Yeh we like it and I am keen but can you do a bit more with the money cos I have A. B and C on the table' and hopefully Levein will shake his hand and show him where the exit is if he does that.

He will be aware of the offer. There is no reason for him to come other than to sign.

Mind his bird if from East Kilbride so they have a reason to be in Scotland.

I hope she prefers Edinburgh over, Ipswich and Baku.

Escobar PHM

My heart agrees with you but my cynicism thinks it depends if HMFC have paid him and put him up for the weekend. Nice we weekend Jolly to Ed !!

You think an international footballer on his kind of money has to mump a weekend in Edinburgh ? FFS has he not literally just arrived back from Dubai ?

I'm not sure. I'm not one of the normal idiots on here so I won't give a BS reason. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But realistically, why would he come here? Waste of a flight, money etc... and time. 

His wife didn't like the smell of the brewery?

The faded seats in the stand?

The tea lady didn't strain the tea bag?

Cathro's screen safer wasn't to his liking?

What would YOU put it down to?

prefers Edinburgh over, Ipswich and Baku.

He's nearly 30. He wants to be in the international side for the last period of his career.

I hope he is basing his decision that we are the best option for that, he will more likely shine here than England or Abroad.

Mcphee here also guarantees that great performances is more likely to get that.

His wife didn't like the smell of the brewery?

The faded seats in the stand?

The tea lady didn't strain the tea bag?

Cathro's screen safer wasn't to his liking?

What would YOU put it down to?

She's bound to be used to the smell of a brewery living with him.unless he's changed his ways

Would love this one to come off, Lafferty and Isma either as a partnership or both playing behind Stockton if he proves a success would give us a fantastic mix of strength and skill up top

I've said it before and I'll say it again though, if the fullbacks are nothing less than quality then the whole system falls apart

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Rudolf's Mate

Mind his bird if from East Kilbride so they have a reason to be in Scotland.

I hope she prefers Edinburgh over, Ipswich and Baku.

Nae danger a bird fae East Kilbride is relocating to Baku. Ipswich is probably too hot for her!

You think an international footballer on his kind of money has to mump a weekend in Edinburgh ? FFS has he not literally just arrived back from Dubai ?

Regardless of income if your offered something for nothing you may be tempted to take it. Not saying that is the case, but it would have no bearing on what someone earns or not just a reflection on the attitude of someone. Given the comments on KL's attitude and behaviour (I don't know the guy so have no opinion) I was only surmising if he is that type and was or the club is paying to get him up then he may just make use of it.

Escobar PHM

Would love this one to come off, Lafferty and Isma either as a partnership or both playing behind Stockton if he proves a success would give us a fantastic mix of strength and skill up top

I've said it before and I'll say it again though, if the fullbacks are nothing less than quality then the whole system falls apart

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

True Dat. We're not going to be signing any out and out wingers by the look of things so the full backs are the 2 key positions this season. Vital we get quality on both sides.

Surely discussions regarding salary have passed.

YAAAASSSS!!!!!!

Scarf-over-heed pic!

:rofl:

Busy Friday then, I take it? :whistling:

Surely discussions regarding salary have passed.

Exactly.. it would defy common sense to be otherwise. Every ITK person has said it is happening today and it appears to be so... not sure what the wait is... maybe we are announcing him at the same time as someone else or paperwork is taking a bit longer.

favouriteplayer

The fact that he's came up to Edinburgh is promising! Make it happen Hearts

Rudolf's Mate

Can't believe people actually think he might be just using us for a free jolly this weekend [emoji23]

Granted it probably does happen but I can't see him doing this when MacPhee and Hughes are here.

Exactly.. it would defy common sense to be otherwise. Every ITK person has said it is happening today and it appears to be so... not sure what the wait is... maybe we are announcing him at the same time as someone else or paperwork is taking a bit longer.

Fingers crossed mate, I'm dying on an announcement of some sort.

Litterally feels like a whole pre season has passed, still got six weeks to go %(

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Can't believe people actually think he might be just using us for a free jolly this weekend [emoji23]

Granted it probably does happen but I can't see him doing this when MacPhee and Hughes are here.

I didn't think anyone was that gullible but there you go :rofl:

Lord Beni of Gorgie

tbh I think he will do alright if he did sign, but would not be bothered if he didn't... as I think we could do better for the wages we would be paying

What wages are we paying?

I didn't think anyone was that gullible but there you go :rofl:

I think one person probably was!!!!!

Archived