Season ticket renewal thread ( merged )

bauld willie

Anybody know what the score is with the online seating plan ?

I am unable to download it on Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome .I just get the box where the seating plan should be with the message saying not available on this device. That is on my laptop. Can't even get the e tickets function on my tablet it says no network connection.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am unable to download it on Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome .I just get the box where the seating plan should be with the message saying not available on this device. That is on my laptop. Can't even get the e tickets function on my tablet it says no network connection.

I had to use internet explore to get in and book , if that helps

Download the free Puffin Browser app, it has the latest flash inbuilt and allows the seating plan to open.

3 bought :), only managed to get to a few games last few years due to circumstances, but bring it on this season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dagger Is Back

Yes good idea fill in the corners we could always build another tier on top of the wheatfield

Yip corners filled in, another tier on top of all three stands and a standing only terracing where the new stands going.

That should about do it

stirlingshirejambo

Can't help but think this should have been released before 12,000+ of us actually us bought season tickets. This surely makes them harder to sell.

Surely you could upgrade if you fancied it

letsalldothebeattie

One renewed/moved season ticket this morning. Moved from Section C in the Wheatfield into Section S of the New Main Stand looking forward to the new season sitting in a nice new main stand

Dalstonjambo

Surely you could upgrade if you fancied it

Ha ha - you are presuming the poster you quoted has the ability to use his brain, and not just blindly moan. Given his post history he clearly does not. No way the poster you quoted has even been near Tynecastle, never mind bought a season ticket. 

Radio Ga Ga

Is there a way to view the available seats? When I input a section it just 'auto picks' the best available. I'm trying to see if there are any spare near myself in Section C for a mate

letsalldothebeattie

Is there a way to view the available seats? When I input a section it just 'auto picks' the best available. I'm trying to see if there are any spare near myself in Section C for a mate

If you use etickets on a computer you can see the full availability of the ground. You can't seem to get it on your phone

Radio Ga Ga

If you use etickets on a computer you can see the full availability of the ground. You can't seem to get it on your phone

Brilliant, thank for the heads up, I was trying to look on my iPad

Tynecastlesmychurch

They seem to be selling fairly consistently. We must be around the 13500 mark?

Spitonastranger

Anyone any idea when the new season ticket cards are being sent out. Thanks in advance.

Anyone any idea when the new season ticket cards are being sent out. Thanks in advance.

Since there's no home league games until September I'd imagine they'll leave them for a while, as people are still moving seats etc. I got mine immediately while renewing in the shop though so this is no more than a guess.

Allowayjambo1874

When I moved girl on the phone said late June

fabienleclerq

End of the month I was told after moving my seat.

I moved seat on Friday over the phone and the new ST card was with me Saturday morning. Was quite surprised at the speed tbh.

Footballfirst

Latest count

A    190
B    84
C    44
D    8
E    42
F    109
G    194
Total   671

H    707
J    590
Total  1297

N    333
P    56
Q    0
Prem    179
R    3
S    33
T    177
Total   781

V    182
W    36
X    38
Y    76
Z    189
Total   521

Overall    3270

As a result of the Premium STs only going on sale yesterday the number of seats available has gone up, while the total ST sales has apparently fallen to an estimated 12,497.  However around 150 have been sold in the last couple of days, including 46 in the Premium section.

There hasn't been much movement in the Category B ST count in the Roseburn (183 sold), so it remains to be seen if that was a worthwhile exercise.

The new stand has been popular with only the back corners of N and T left with significant numbers of seats together, notwithstanding the Premium seats that have just gone on sale.  The Wheatfield seems to be mirroring the new stand with most seats available in A & G, although there are more single seats there, which is probably a legacy of many years of renewals and non-renewals.

Yep looks like the Roseburn is going to be walk ups. Definitely looks like that ends going to be given to the uglies etc.

Hopefully we can have a cracking season and get more back next season

Gorgie_Rules

Tickets went on sale last year on 09/05, by 03/06 we had sold 10,000 and by 10/06 we had sold 13,500. The club announced on 13/06 , after selling 13,700 they would be capped at 14,000.

This year they went on sale 15/06 (6 days later) and by 06/06 we had sold 10,500 - better than last year, however offset due to there being a larger number of ST holders in the renewal period.

By todays date 20/06 we appear to have sold 12,500 which is around 1,000 down on last year. I am hopeful we will reach last years numbers but no chance we are getting close to 15,000 this season.

Tickets went on sale last year on 09/05, by 03/06 we had sold 10,000 and by 10/06 we had sold 13,500. The club announced on 13/06 , after selling 13,700 they would be capped at 14,000.

This year they went on sale 15/06 (6 days later) and by 06/06 we had sold 10,500 - better than last year, however offset due to there being a larger number of ST holders in the renewal period.

By todays date 20/06 we appear to have sold 12,500 which is around 1,000 down on last year. I am hopeful we will reach last years numbers but no chance we are getting close to 15,000 this season.

I think we may match it which has a lot to do with the new stand and the incredible loyalty of our support. Must admit to being pleasantly surprised given the disaster that was last season. Cathro has a lot to prove. Fingers crossed

So we're sitting on just under 2,000 category A season tickets available. I wonder what level we'd need to reach for the club to start selling them in the Roseburn, or at least use the Roseburn for walk ups.

13,500 STs would be about another 1,000 sales and would leave considerably less than 1,000 walk ups available for Cat A games once any Cat B folk are rehoused. I can't see the club leaving fewer walk ups this season than they did last season, especially if season ticket renewals were down and therefore the walk up pool was bigger than last season.

My maths may be wrong, but if season ticket sales finished now there'd be just under 2,500 walk ups available for a Cat B game, once you add in 400 in section K. I would have thought the club would be confident of selling all of them if it were a Cat A game, so I can't see why they'd bother opening up the rest of the Roseburn for away fans.

Yep looks like the Roseburn is going to be walk ups. Definitely looks like that ends going to be given to the uglies etc.

Hopefully we can have a cracking season and get more back next season

The figure Footballfirst quotes includes Roseburn seats. Around 2000 left im the 3 stands. A couple of good signings and the 3 stands will be sold out with season ticket holders.

I think FF has been careful to note (correct me if I'm wrong) that he hasn't included hospitality season tickets, wheelchair and carer season tickets, nor has he assumed season ticket sales in areas that we can't really tell if any seats have been sold in (lower T around the police box for example) - as all of these are completely unknown to the dot counters. If we've sold around 50% of our hospitality spaces as season tickets, 100 wheelchair/carer ones, and another 100 seats in areas that we can't tell if seats have been sold or not, we're then likely to be over 13,000 already.

I think FF has been careful to note (correct me if I'm wrong) that he hasn't included hospitality season tickets, wheelchair and carer season tickets, nor has he assumed season ticket sales in areas that we can't really tell if any seats have been sold in (lower T around the police box for example) - as all of these are completely unknown to the dot counters. If we've sold around 50% of our hospitality spaces as season tickets, 100 wheelchair/carer ones, and another 100 seats in areas that we can't tell if seats have been sold or not, we're then likely to be over 13,000 already.

Pretty good assessment.

We_are_the_Hearts

Can you move seats over the phone or do you have to go into the Ticket Office?

fabienleclerq

Can you move seats over the phone or do you have to go into the Ticket Office?

Both.

I am having a dilemma, I fly into Edinburgh this weekend and trying to decide what season ticket will best suit me, considering I try to get across for 5 or 6 games a season.  Thinking 2 Bronze season ticket in the Gorgie, so if I decide to be there for a Cat A game I will be safe for a ticket or should I consider Cat B season ticket for that amount of games.

If I go for the Cat B season ticket, and if by some miracle we go on a good cup run, will this still give me a good shout for a semi-final/final ticket?

By your figures the club's revenue is substantially lower by 2 - ?300k which can only be due to our poor performances under Cathro. I think we could bridge that gap quite quickly with the appointment of a new coach. If the bottom line for Budge is revenue, then hopefully she has a date in mind when Cathro and Levein's time is up.... Tin hat buckled on tight..!

By your figures the club's revenue is substantially lower by 2 - ?300k which can only be due to our poor performances under Cathro. I think we could bridge that gap quite quickly with the appointment of a new coach. If the bottom line for Budge is revenue, then hopefully she has a date in mind when Cathro and Levein's time is up.... Tin hat buckled on tight..!

Not going to go into sales figures because no one really knows and things are a bit complicated this year's because of stadium redevelopment.

What I will say though is turnover will increase because of the price increases for main stand regulars and massive increases in hospitality and premium sales.

Swings and roundabouts etc.

I am having a dilemma, I fly into Edinburgh this weekend and trying to decide what season ticket will best suit me, considering I try to get across for 5 or 6 games a season. Thinking 2 Bronze season ticket in the Gorgie, so if I decide to be there for a Cat A game I will be safe for a ticket or should I consider Cat B season ticket for that amount of games.

If I go for the Cat B season ticket, and if by some miracle we go on a good cup run, will this still give me a good shout for a semi-final/final ticket?

If it was me i'd Cat B it. ?50(?) less than a Bronze Cat A and we would need to be flying for you not to get a single for any Cat A game, if you bought in advance.

Being a ST holder will also get you a ticket for any semi or final.....if they keep things as they have done in the past.

Buffalo Bill

Although I'm very much for cutting the away allocation to a minimum, one positive about handing the entire Roseburn stand back over to the Old Firm is that it will do wonders for our average attendance next season.

If we get six games at 20,000 v Hibs, Celtic and Rangers, and healthy 15-16,000 crowds v the rest, we could be looking at an average of over 17,000 for season 17/18.

If it was me i'd Cat B it. ?50(?) less than a Bronze Cat A and we would need to be flying for you not to get a single for any Cat A game, if you bought in advance.

Being a ST holder will also get you a ticket for any semi or final.....if they keep things as they have done in the past.

Surely best to go for Cat A ticket.

If he goes Cat B and attends more than one Cat A game it will cost him more for tickets plus the inconvenience of ordering tickets in advance.

Surely best to go for Cat A ticket.

If he goes Cat B and attends more than one Cat A game it will cost him more for tickets plus the inconvenience of ordering tickets in advance.

Of course. Depends on how many Cat A games the geezer attends. Paying ?250+ for five or six games kinda negates that though eh !

The obvious flaw with this idea is the payment that would be due to terminate the contracts, never mind ripping up the planning that is going into new signings (according to Robbo) etc.

In fact, it's a crap idea.

Of course. Depends on how many Cat A games the geezer attends. Paying ?250+ for five or six games kinda negates that though eh !

Cheers guys, I think I will go for the Cat B because the Cat A game dates have a habit of being changed at short notice and it cocks flying arrangements up

Cheers guys, I think I will go for the Cat B because the Cat A game dates have a habit of being changed at short notice and it cocks flying arrangements up

Agreed. Pretty slim chance of any Cat A game not being televised.

KineticBeat

Am I entitled to a student st if my card runs out in December?

I'm pretty sure a couple of years back my brother still got a student ST despite his running out that September. As long as you are a student at the time of purchase you should get it.

Their policy on that might have changed though of course

I'm pretty sure a couple of years back my brother still got a student ST despite his running out that September. As long as you are a student at the time of purchase you should get it.

Their policy on that might have changed though of course

Cheers for the reply. Would love to take my daughter along this year (would be her first ST) but money is tight and making use of my student card for the last time would be a real help.

Just read online that student cards must be valid for the duration of the season, which is fair enough.

Going to go Cat B in the Roseburn with the little lass. Given I wouldn't be taking her to the Cat A games anyway (apart from Aberdeen) it seems a sensible option.

is there any perks for me getting Cat A tickets or will I have to go into general sale for these games when tickets are released?

JamboInManchester

What's the craic in G Lower? Any good? And what are those big unit things they have at either end of the Wheatfield, both lower? Reckon U could get away with standing up there?

Archived