Season ticket renewal thread ( merged )

bauld willie

Ticket office and Club Shop were pretty mobbed when I was in half an hour ago. 2 more kids strips purchased. FYI, for a normal sized 5 year old you want to get the age 6-7 size.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got mine today too

Looks good!

What colour is it? Will it fit in a wallet? Is it better than last season's?

bauld willie

What colour is it? Will it fit in a wallet? Is it better than last season's?

Is just the same credit card size and more white than last years.

fireeagle51

What's up with the seat allocater on e tickets???

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

It doesn't work on Tablets or phones but if U R doing it on computer/laptop, use internet explorer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It doesn't work on Tablets or phones but if U R doing it on computer/laptop, use internet explorer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Got mine today too

Looks good!

Ditto and ditto:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some fans are saying they received their tickets already as did my mate who renewed at the same time as me and got his two weeks past!

As I didn't receive mine I phoned the office to inquire and they informed me that no tickets will be sent out until the end of June? So Aye, just a bit confusing but guess what? It arrived today. Sorry for any distress caused.

Apologies. My reply seemed wide and that wasn't my intention but reading it back it looks that way. Didnae mean to be that way

Footballfirst

Not many sales today. Seats available now at 3,137.

Estimated sales up 21 to 12,707.

Is that excluding hospitality FF?

Elias Henry Furst

Got mine today too

Looks good!

Can you help me mate?

Me and a pal are having an argument. There's a tenner riding on this so I'm sure you'll help me out. I have mines in a drawer at home so can't check myself.

On the back of the card underneath the email address, can you reel off the first 5 words of text?

Thanks in advance mate.

King Of The Cat Cafe

My redesigned card arrived in the post this morning

So did mine.

Curious thing, though, a Platinum Wheatfield ST is ?470.  I also paid the ?100 "freezing fee" and ?3.60 for postage and Ticketmaster fee.  Total ?573.60.

The receipt for the ST states my account was debited ?472.10.

I am not complaining, just wondering...

Clerry Jambo

Still 1,500/2,000 down on last season?

Will still be more than the muppets though who were moist  they might sell more, but apparently not too fussed now!

Arseholes

If FF is as on the ball as he usually is 12700 plus hospitality would likely mean 13000 sold.

If we were 1500/2000 down on last season that would mean we had sold 14500/15000 last season.

Footballfirst

Is that excluding hospitality FF?

Yes - I have no info on hospitality sales so they are not included in my figures.

kingantti1874

We sold 13,700 last season.. So including hospitality we are at most 700 down IMO.. I think once we get through this month end and add a few signings we will match it if not beat it..

Clerry Jambo

I was down today around 2.30 and asked how many was had sold.

Lady said just over 13,000.

Good stuff

Randy Marsh

I cant seem to view the seating plans via etickets.  Anyone else got the same issue?  Says my device cant view it. 

We sold 13,700 last season.. So including hospitality we are at most 700 down IMO.. I think once we get through this month end and add a few signings we will match it if not beat it..

We also have longer to sell STs this season.

No need to have a cut off date until the season starts.

With at least two more end of month pay days plus a possible boost from LC matches

and positive transfer news there is still a bit of mileage left in our ST sales.

Developing a site that only works with Internet Explorer.

:rofl:

I can't remember did the old seating plan work with any browser ?

Perhaps it's a ticket master problem.

If your on google chrome, click on the padlock in the top left corner (next to the page address) and where it says flash, click on the drop down arrow and click "Always Allow on this Site" and refresh the page, it should work.

I can't remember did the old seating plan work with any browser ?

Perhaps it's a ticket master problem.

Well, it worked on Chrome and now it doesn't.

Still 1,500/2,000 down on last season?

I believe last year's figure was almost exactly 14,000 including hospitality season tickets.

FF has given a figure of around 12,700 without hospitality or wheelchair and carer season tickets. I would expect we are at around 13,000 "all in" now, so we're probably now less than 1,000 below last year's record, with 10 weeks or so until our first home game. We'll not be far off that, and may we get past it.

If we sell 21 season tickets daily for 10 weeks we sill sell an additional 1470 meaning we will take the season ticket total to 14470 or round about that. (Assuming we continue selling them until the main stand is finished)

I believe last year's figure was almost exactly 14,000 including hospitality season tickets.

FF has given a figure of around 12,700 without hospitality or wheelchair and carer season tickets. I would expect we are at around 13,000 "all in" now, so we're probably now less than 1,000 below last year's record, with 10 weeks or so until our first home game. We'll not be far off that, and may we get past it.

Fingers crossed. A couple of big names may do the trick.

If your on google chrome, click on the padlock in the top left corner (next to the page address) and where it says flash, click on the drop down arrow and click "Always Allow on this Site" and refresh the page, it should work.

Good man!

Randy Marsh

Cheers.  Nice one mate.

Elias Henry Furst

Fingers crossed. A couple of big names may do the trick.

Amazing to think we could match last seasons total Winnie, isn't it?

Only a matter of weeks after your incessant 'still no announcement from the club yet' posts as well.

It's only my opinion but I think the sale of season tickets has been fantastic .Considering the really bad end of last season and the expected backlash,we still go back cos that's what we do and long may it continue.hhgh

Will still be more than the muppets though who were moist  they might sell more, but apparently not too fussed now!

Arseholes

Same with shirt sales

Hibs try there luck every Yr with stats  and always fail miserably when trying to top Hearts

Its the Hobo way

F T H

bauld willie

So did mine.

Curious thing, though, a Platinum Wheatfield ST is ?470. I also paid the ?100 "freezing fee" and ?3.60 for postage and Ticketmaster fee. Total ?573.60.

The receipt for the ST states my account was debited ?472.10.

I am not complaining, just wondering...

Same here.

The receipt with mine only covered my own ticket and not my daughters, which I purchased at the same time.

bauld willie

I was down today around 2.30 and asked how many was had sold.

Lady said just over 13,000.

That's an impressive figure.

Jambo 4 Ever

Can you help me mate?

Me and a pal are having an argument. There's a tenner riding on this so I'm sure you'll help me out. I have mines in a drawer at home so can't check myself.

On the back of the card underneath the email address, can you reel off the first 5 words of text?

Thanks in advance mate.

Says "this hearts season card remains"

Anyone any idea when the new season ticket cards are being sent out. Thanks in advance.

I moved seats within the Wheatfield, my new ticket was sent within a week of the change.

Gorgie_Rules

They will never beat us with season ticket sales.

Have they ever? Genuine question

The club announced 13,500 last year and that they would be capped at 14,000 but no further update was given, i'd estimate we had sold 13,700

We are about 700 down on that and i think we'll shift 400-500 more meaning we'll be down on last year but due to the larger capacity its not surprising. The most pleasing thing is the 2nd half of season hasn't put the vast majority off.

A winning side and we could be pushing 14,500 in the future.

Independence

Have they ever? Genuine question

The club announced 13,500 last year and that they would be capped at 14,000 but no further update was given, i'd estimate we had sold 13,700

We are about 700 down on that and i think we'll shift 400-500 more meaning we'll be down on last year but due to the larger capacity its not surprising. The most pleasing thing is the 2nd half of season hasn't put the vast majority off.

A winning side and we could be pushing 14,500 in the future.

Strange post! Loads of time left and with a few good signings we will beat last seasons total.

Tarland Jambo

Who won the tenner?

Proved a point, hopefully they ease up on you.

Not only will we equal or even beat last season's total we also now have the capacity to sell half season tickets at Xmas. A good first half of the season and the sky is the limit for ST sales.

Even after a truly horrific season for us and a Championship winning season for Hibs we are still going to be well ahead of them on ST sales.

To answer a previous post I think they have outsold us on ST's sales and attendances once possibly twice in the last 30 years.

josey wales

The leith have bettered our average attendance once since season 83-84.

That season was 2004-2005 and the difference was 267.

No one on this site needs reminded of what the pieman was attempting to engineer in 2004-2005.

FTH

Bungalow Bill

Do platinum season ticket holders get a padded seat? I also seem to recall platinum season ticket holders getting a match programme on the eve of the match, is this the case or was this dropped?

Archived